The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about the question and thought about the answers. "Um, sorry - I've just been passed out," I offered manipulating the truth to my advantage.

"So, what happened last night?" he asked.

I started to figure out how to answer that realizing I wasn't entirely sure what happened or how it happened or... well, I couldn't wrap my head around everything. I started to open my mouth not certain what was going to come out when Graham interrupted.

"Chase said that you ended up catching a cab back to your place last night?" he said indicating that there was an intricate tight rope of lies that I was now forced to walk.

"Um yeah." I offered, "I wanted to go home."

"and what about the Mexican guy," Graham continued. "Chase said he was really into you."

"Oh, ha ha yeah." I said remembering the Latin guy from the strip club. "He was alright but you know he didn't compare to you!"

"As if anyone ever could," he agreed. "But at least he didn't pass out before midnight."

I didn't offer up much in response mentally trying to add this to the list of things that I now had to figure out. Why did Chase say that I went home with some random Mexican guy? As if I didn't have enough going on in my life at the moment.

Graham interrupted my train of thought saying, "Babe, you know you don't have to hide that shit from me. You know my thoughts on monogamy. It's unrealistic. I don't care who you go home with as long as I'm who you grow old with." God he was so fucking amazing - like the only amazing thing in my life.

"Don't you think monogamy might be easier sometimes," I asked thinking out loud. Wondering about how he would truly feel if he knew about Chase, or Travis. It's one thing when it's a random Latin guy and another when it's a straight Adonis or our best friend. Probably another thing if he knew that he was in the other room while they double dicked me. I didn't deserve him.

"No way," he said. "I mean, I know I'm the one who initiated this for us but it seems to me that you're the one who really takes advantage of our little deal. Don't you think this is better than sneaking around, and betrayal, and dishonesty?" I agreed, but why did I still feel like I was sneaking around betraying him and being dishonest.

"We still on for dinner tonight," he asked as I remembered the plans we had made a week ago. My body ached at the idea of being anywhere other than buried under my covers but this was the last night before Graham flew out on business.

"Yeah, are you kidding," I managed to spit out.

"Sweet. I'm excited. I'll pick you up in an hour," he said before we said goodbyes.

I hung up the phone and fell back to the floor. I thumbed through my phone and noticed the missed calls and text messages from Graham. God, I was such a dick. I thumbed through the texts and noticed I had also gotten one from Chase that read:

"Hey loser! Did U and Trav take your show to the streets? You naughty bitch! Thx for cleaning up, asshole! Hey - also - you kind of left your boyfriend here. He asked about U and I had to come up with something on the fly. I thought it would be best if he just thought U went home with that douche from the bar. Seems like your type. LOL. Anyway, I wanted to let U know so U could come up with something. I think he's trying to get ahold of you BTW. Tell Travis' dick I said hello! Haha"

I guess he hadn't talked to Travis either. I went onto Facebook and typed Travis' name in the search engine. We weren't friends, but I thumbed through his photos as I remembered the events from the evening before. I found some pictures of him on the beach and started to touch myself as my dick hardened underneath my cum-covered dress. I drooled over his long torso and reimagined his dick through the red swimming trunks in the picture. I wriggled around on the floor as I fingered the pisslet of my now throbbing dick. I scooped the droplets of precum and brought it to my mouth imagining it belonged to Travis.

"Fuck, what is wrong with me," I exclaimed aloud as I hopped up to my feet turning off my phone. I unbuttoned my dress and wiggled out of the top of it as I made my way into the bathroom. I took off my wig and stood there, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. My black bra was a sharp contrast to my fair skin tone. The bra was the only clothing I had on my body as my dick sat at half-mast at the sink's edge. I examined myself. The previous night's events had produced bruises and bite marks at various parts of my body. Hell, some of them could have been from the car ride with Graham.

I took a long warm shower as I cleaned myself off scrubbing the cum and sweat from my skin and nether regions. Every time the water hit my face and I closed my eyes, I was brought to memories of the night before. I closed my eyes and was transported to the Latin guy's dick growing to my girl-on-girl lap dance. I opened my eyes returning to the warm water hitting my face. I closed them again to find myself snorting coke off Travis' dick. I opened them. I shut my eyes again to find myself cleaning Travis' cum off of Chase's dick. I opened them. One last time I closed my eyes and there was Joey.

My dick was growing hard again as I imagined myself face to face with Joey's crotch. I imagined myself opening those shorts to see what he might have underneath them. I imagined that Joey may be taking a shower at this very moment, on the other side of the wall that separated us. I lowered my hand to the crack of my ass as I fingered my hole imagining that it was Joey's fingers that were exploring me. There was cum still inside me and the reality of it sent a wave of ecstasy through my body.

"Hey," I heard startling me out of my daydream. I turned to see Graham staring back at me through the see through glass of my shower window.

"You scared me," I said.

"Really?" he pondered aloud, "by the looks of it, I might've thought you were expecting me." He laughed at this own wittiness as he motioned towards the show I was giving him. He was hilarious, gorgeous, and I loved him. He was dressed to the nines as usual in a light blue button up, a complimentary blue tie finished off with khaki chinos. He had left his boots at the door leaving his feet covered in blue argyle socks. His hair was shaped and he was still sporting the mustache-only look from the Mario costume before and his thick framed black glasses completed his look. I continued to feel myself up as I took in everything that was my perfect boyfriend.

"You mind if I join you?" he asked as he took off his socks in preparation. I nodded that he should before he stepped into the shower. Beyond those socks, my prince charming had entered the shower as clothed as he was when he entered the bathroom.

"Oh my God, are you nuts!" I said laughing as I turned around surprised at his gesture. I grabbed him into me as his clothes started to change color with the water it was taking in.

He laughed back at me and said, "I just couldn't wait!" before grabbing my naked body and going in for a long passionate kiss. I continued to explore his mouth with mine as the water splashed onto us overhead. I unbuttoned his shirt and my lips made my way down his chest and stomach with every button I released. He took to untying his tie as I made my way down to his final button falling to my knees in front of him.

He took his unwrapped tie with both of his hands and threw it over me as it fell under my arms and around my torso. He used it to pull me back up to my feet and said, "No baby - it's my turn to take care of you."

He grabbed onto my hips as he lowered himself down in front of me. This time, it was my stud Graham looking up into my eyes with my dick in between us. He looked me in the eye as he made love to my cock with his mouth. I started to fall back, weak in the knees from the pleasure he was providing when he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back into his mouth.

I fell forward, using his wet hair and head to keep me upright. My hands made it to the white tile as I thrusted my dick in and out of my lover's mouth. He gobbled onto my dick like it was the first time he ever had the opportunity. He cupped my balls with his right hand as he held himself up with his left hand on my leg. His right hand traveled in between my legs back to my ass as he licked up and down my shaft greedily. His fingers made its way to my hole as he explored me from the other side.

As he continued to manhandle my hole, he stopped sucking my dick, looked up at me, and said, "Whoa - that Mexican must've had a big dick." My jaw dropped and Graham quickly noticed popping back up to where his face was in front of mine. "No, no - it's kind of hot, thinking about that Mexican tearing you up with his monster dick." He twirled me around and rested his chin on my shoulder as he stroked my dick from behind. "Do you think some of his cum might still be inside of you?" he asked as he took off his shirt and threw it over the glass doors.

"I was trying to clean myself baby," I said almost whining.

"Fuck baby, I want to fuck your ass with that Mexican lube," he said as he pushed me forward into the flowing water. I fell into the wall and positioned my body to give myself over to him and he didn't hesitate to help himself. He unzipped his now soaking khakis and pulled his dick out of the pant hole.

He laid his left hand on the wall beside mine as he guided himself into my hole. He easily planted himself inside me as the rest of his body met mine. I braced the wall to level his weight as he started to thrust in and out of me.

"Me amo," he whispered into my ear. "Te quiero!" he added. His Spanish fell short after that but with every thrust he would spout out a new Spanish word that fit itself well to the scene. "Caliente," he offered. "Guapo!"

His words fell into my ear as his hand continued to stroke my dick.

"I love you Graham," I moaned breathing heavy.

The steam from the shower filled the bathroom and our bodies slipped on and off of each other. I took my dick in my hand so he could concentrate solely on his pleasure as he directed all his attention to fucking me raw with his cock. His pace quickened as our bodies fell further into the tiled wall. I heard a loud moan coming from him, "I'm going to cum baby!"

"Cum inside of me. I want all of you inside of me, Graham," I pleaded.

His lips and mouth and teeth met my back and neck as he unloaded his seed inside of me. "I love you Ryan."

We panted in unison to the beauty of a fuck he had just gifted me. I turned around and met his mouth as I devoured his mouth and pulled his face into mine.

"Wait, did you cum," he asked?

"Not yet!"

He fell to his knees in front of me and said "I want you to cum on my face!"

I smiled down at my leading man and proceeded to pleasure myself - eyes wide open completely jacking off to my lover in front of me. It didn't take long until I was at the edge of ecstasy. He closed his eyes in anticipation as ropes of my cum rocketed to his forehead. A second rope splashing onto his closed eyelid. Another splattering onto his nose, down his mustache making its way down to his lips. I got closer squeezing all the cum that was left for my baby.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and proceeded to lick the cum off of his eye. I took in my cum that had fallen on his lips and entered his mouth with my semen on the tip of my tongue. I took my thumb and further cleaned off his eyelid as he opened his eyes to meet mine. "I love you, Mister," I said smiling.

"Yeah, you're not so bad yourself," he said playfully.

We cleaned ourselves up properly using the opportunity to soap each other up and down. We got out of the shower and wrapped towels around our waist as we made our way around my apartment.

"Guess we missed our reservations," Graham said.

"Oh shit! I'm Sorry babe," I said. "You probably had something amazing planned."

"Yeah, well... sometimes you're just in the mood for Mexican takeout," he said as he winked at me.

"Shut up!" I replied, "but speaking of takeout - I am seriously starving. Let's go get some Chinese or something."

Graham rummaged through my closet and found some clothes that weren't too small for him. The clothes were mismatched and sized inappropriately but as always he looked adorable. He threw his wet clothes in the dryer as I changed. We grabbed my spare key and walked down the street to the Chinese spot on the corner. After grabbing our General Tso's Chicken and Crab pubs, we made our way back to the apartment hand in hand.

We let ourselves back into the building and made our way down the hall to the elevators. Graham pushed the up arrow as he grabbed me into him and gave me a playful peck on the cheek. After a ding, the doors opened and there he was. Joey. A smile grew on his face almost parallel to the doors opening in between us. He stared straight into me. The stare off was probably too long as Graham started to look at me for explanation of the staring contest that was going on.

"Ryan, is that you?" Joey finally offered as he exited the elevator in his red and black flannel shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Uh yeah," I said. "Oh my God, is that you Joey. Little Joey?"

"Ha ha - well not so little anymore," he retorted.

"oh, ha ha - yeah well, of course. I didn't know that you were back." I responded. "Graham, this is Joey - the neighbor kid next door I used to babysit."

They extended quick pleasantries when Joey returned his attention to me and said, "Well, I'm back for a while. You should give me your number and my family can have you guys over for dinner sometime - to catch up."

"Oh yeah, that would be great," I replied caught off guard. I gave him my number and he said he'd be sure to give me a call. He gave me a pat on my arm and shook hands with Graham before making his way to the entrance of our building.

We let ourselves in and the elevator door closed behind us as Graham exclaimed, "Joey's a sweet kid."

I laughed to myself as the phone in my pocket vibrated. "Yeah, he's always been so polite."

We walked into my apartment and I went to the bathroom to look at the text while Graham readied the takeout food in the kitchen. I pulled the phone out to see a text from Joey. It was a picture of me, at the base of his crotch with cum in my face. It came with a text message that said, "Now you have my number, and now I have yours. Be sure to answer the next time I call."

I looked at myself in the picture in front of me as it reminded me of the person I had spent the day trying to forget. I moved the picture around and switched my focus to Joey. His stomach was caught in the picture, highlighting his treasure trail and exposing his pubes that came through the loose fitting shorts. His penis was outlined in the shorts and I felt myself stir at the thought of this arrogant prick's cock.

"You ready babe?" Graham yelled from the other room.

"Be right there," I said.

After eating, we retired to bed where Graham fell asleep cuddling me from behind. As he let out a slight but telling snore I felt compelled to look at my phone. I pulled the photo back up and started stroking myself to Joey's physique and my submissive position below him. I continued to stroke excited to the possibilities of what he might do to me. My self-pleasure quickly tapered off when thoughts of all of the things that he actually could do started to fill my mind. I shouldn't be focused on what he was going to do. Or what anyone else was going to do for that matter.

What was I going to do?

12