The Day After Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after that, I woke up and went through the daily motions of getting ready for work. I had made it to my car when my phone signaled that I had an incoming text. "Was it Joey," I thought. "Was he coming over? Should I call in again?" I retrieved my phone from my pocket after tossing the bag in the passenger seat beside me. It wasn't Joey. It was Chase. My gut sank.

I read the text message.

"I had to take my car into the shop yesterday. Annie is taking me to work. I need a ride to the autoshop after I get off. I told her that you would be more than happy to take me. If not, than you can explain to her why you left me high and dry. Or you can explain to her why you're not talking to me. At least then, someone would have an explanation. OK great – see you then pookie!"

Chase was pissed. I haven't spoken to him or Annie in three days which was pretty unheard of. I thought about what that drive home would look like as I tried, unsuccessfully, to concentrate on the rest of my day. I prepared myself for what I thought I should say. How do we go back to normal? Were we prepared to lie to the people we loved for the rest of our lives about that night? How was I supposed to get an equal playing field back? Chase was the kind of guy who bragged about his conquests. Would he tell people that he double dicked me? There were so many questions and I wasn't positive that I was prepared to hear the answers.

5:00pm rolled around and I made my way to my car. I was half-hoping he had made other arrangements as I hadn't heard from him throughout the rest of the day. When I made it out of the building and headed to the parking lot, I could see that he was waiting for me leaning against my jeep. My heart started racing as gusts of wind blew in between us.

He had changed after getting off and by the looks of it; he intended to go to the gym after I dropped him off. I made my way closer to him and my jeep managing a smile as I prepared myself for the confrontation. The wind went through his hand-cut sleeveless shirt that revealed his strong arms and blew to the side revealing his sides and peeks of his nipples through the torn fabric. The red basketball shorts he sported underneath clinged to his legs and package as the wind tried it's hardest to take them off.

I couldn't believe it. There I was, at the moment I had dreaded for days and I couldn't concentrate on anything except surveying the sexiness of my friend. I redirected my gaze and realized he was smiling at me. I had hoped it was because he was happy to see me and not because he had caught me obsessing over his body again.

"Hey stranger," he said. I was making my way past him around to the driver seat when he intercepted and pulled me in for a hug genuinely excited to see me. I stood there with my arms limp beside me as his barearms brought me in for a tight bear hug. "Hug me back, you fucker! Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked as I timidly embraced his waist into mine.

He finally let me go and we made our way to our respective doors and let ourselves in. I couldn't manage eye contact but asked where his car needed to be picked up.

Audibly annoyed, Chase said, "just drive – we need to talk."

I started up my jeep and manually switched gears as my feet maneuvered back and forth between the clutch and gas pedals.

"What the fuck is up?" he asked getting right to the point. Before I could answer he continued, "I mean were you just not going to talk to me or Annie for the rest of our lives? And how were you going to explain that to Graham?"

I just sat there unable to think of anything constructive to say. "I don't know," I offered. "I just needed some time to wrap my head around what happened, ya know?"

"What's there to figure out?" Chase asked. "You finally got to live your fantasies of getting fucked by your gorgeous best friend!" I just sat there stunned as I pulled into a grocery store parking lot, realizing that I couldn't concentrate on driving at the moment. I looked at him speechless, mouth open disbelieving the bluntness of his comment. "Look, you said it yourself – you've always wanted my dick. You've thought about it for years and now you finally got a taste. What's the big deal? Why does that mean you're going to end a 7 year friendship?" His blunt joke was turning to anger as he remembered how it seemed that I could so effortlessly throw our friendship to the wayside.

"I'm just embarrassed and I don't want you to think less of me. I don't want it to ruin our friendship."

"Embarrassed? Embarrassed about what?" he asked genuinely. "What is there to be embarrassed about? You took those dicks like a fucking champ," he exclaimed with a chuckle. I looked at him disarmed by how candidly he was speaking about having sex with me and in a positive manner no less. "I don't know how I could think less of you when you seriously gave me the best blow job of my life. And I've had plenty to judge by."

Chase continued saying, "Look I wasn't lying when I told you that Annie and those other girls don't light a candle to you. I cannot get that feeling out of my head, Ryan. I mean, the look on your face as you polished my dong – I mean you were in heaven. You made me feel so hot and so desired – I thought it was sexy as shit." I continued to listen to his words, shocked by the direction the conversation was going.

He continued talking about Halloween night as I drifted off into my head, my mind barely contemplating the words that were leaving his mouth. I felt his hand on mine as he pulled it and directed it to his hard dick. I loved the feeling of an erect cock through basketball shorts. My mind jumped to attention as he said, "See, I get hard every fucking time I think about it."

I quickly and somewhat regretfully pulled my hand away as I asked, "What the fuck are you doing? We're both in relationships! With our best friends! I don't understand what the fuck is going on. You're fucking straight!"

"Well no shit, douche! Look," he said interrupting my meltdown, "I've had a lot of time to think about this. It's fucking perfect." My mind scanned my thoughts and memories trying to figure out what the hell might even closely resemble something perfect about this. "You want me," he said as if it was a matter of fact. I rolled my eyes. "You were fucking ogling over me in the fucking parking lot for Christ's sake."

"And?" I asked as if the conversation was annoying me.

"and... I can't stop thinking about that night and getting hard about how kinky you were. I thought about you the other night in that dress and in those panties while I was fucking Annie. She told me it was the best fuck I'd given her in weeks!"

"That's fucked up," I said. "and that's not me anyway, I don't go around wearing dresses and panties all the time and I don't plan to1"

"Who the fuck gives two shits about that?" he blurted out getting tired of my interruptions. "Look you want me and after the other night, I can't stop thinking about that pussy. It's perfect. You get to fulfill your fantasies and I get my rocks off." Understanding where he was now headed, I got visibly annoyed with the discrepancy of what he believed a hookup would mean for me versus what it would mean for him.

Chase continued his case saying, "We are literally together all the time. We work out together. We go out to the bars together. Camping. Movies. Road trips. Um, just playing video games. Think about it. We could've been fucking this whole time." I was amazed at the level of thought Chase had put into this. I also started to think about what he was saying – I could've enjoyed him all this time? "I know I want to feel you again, Ryan and I think," Chase said as he paused for a break in the sentence, "Well, I know that you want to feel me too."

I sat silently taking Chase's proposition in when I muttered, "We can't do that to Graham and Annie."

"Do what?" he asked. "Hang out with our friends. You know, instead of going around fucking strangers who may or may not give us chlamydia. Hell, Graham wants you to fuck other people since he's gone so much. Why shouldn't it be with someone you know and love?"

"What if it fucks up our friendship or something?" I asked, unknowingly showing signs that I may be giving in to Chase and his proposition.

"Listen, you obviously are the only one who has hang ups on this. Just stop acting like a bitch that resorts to the silent treatment, like we're still in high school or something. Fuck even if that's what you do for some reason – I'll just force you into talking to me. Force you into sitting in a car with me as you rub my dick," he added.

That's when I realized that he had moved my hand back towards his dick at some point during the conversation. I started to feel him through the nylon fabric as his dick protruded against it.

"That's it baby," he whispered, encouraging me as I rubbed up and down his manhood, parked in the busy parking lot at rush hour. "See baby, that's what you need," Chase added. I gripped my fingers around the head of his dick as I used them to pull the not so loose skin over the base of his dickhead. I continued to work his shaft through his shorts trying to act discreet as people parked their cars around us.

"Fuck baby. I've needed you so bad," he continued. My own dick, now rock hard, was in love with the words my friend was moaning out. He leaned his chair back giving me full access to him, his t-shirt falling upwards a bit in the process. "Tell me how much you want my dick baby," he requested.

I continued to stroke him as I said, "Chase, I've always wanted this dick. I want to feel it through my fingers. I want to feel it on my face. On the tip of my tongue. Against my wet lips. Against my nose while I play with your balls. I want to feel it press against my leg. I want to feel it against my hole. I want you inside of me. I want your cum. I want to live off your cum. I want to live in between your legs on the receiving end of this gorgeous fucking cock."

I looked at him for approval, and his face and smile quickly gave it to me. "You're a fucking piece of work, baby," Chase said as he pushed his shorts down revealing his beautiful cock without care for the surroundings around us. He leaned forward, and spit on his dick and fell back into place. "Stroke my dick, Ryan. Stroke it hard.

I grabbed onto his dick, the spit coating my hand for lube and stroked him as I stared into his face. His whole chest was heaving as he let out muffled moans. I looked at him and his fuckface stared back at me. I thought about how often I might get to see that face. I pressed the fingers from my free hand firmly between his balls and ass rubbing him in circles while I continued to stroke his dick. The added pressure against his prostate made his whole body tense as it lifted upwards against the seat.

"Oh fuck, Ryan! I love you. I love the fuck out of you bro," he exclaimed too loud garnering the attention of passer's by.

"Chase – shut the fuck up," I demanded.

"I can't help it – you're going to make me cum! Fuck, fuck," he continued too loud. I'm going to cum. "Ryan, I gotta... I gotta work out... can you...," he muttered between moans as he motioned his forehead towards his dick. I knew what he wanted. I continued to stroke him as I edged him closer to a point of relief. "Please, please..." he pleaded indicating he was about to cum. I lifted my mouth onto his beautiful enraged penis wrapping my lips around the base of his head.

He held my head in place and his whole body tensed up. I grabbed the base of his dick and pulled down with one sharp moment as I fingered the head of his dick with my knowledgeable tongue. "Oh fuck," he exclaimed before shooting rope after rope into my mouth. I let it collect savoring the taste of my best friend, his dick still inside me. I lifted my head off his dick, my mouth still full of his warm salty cum. I looked at him straight in the eye as I opened my throat to take his seed inside my belly. He smiled at me as he caught his breath.

I lifted myself up as he brought himself and his chair to an upright position. We noticed a group of teenage girls standing across giggling to themselves as they pointed in our direction. "That was something else, Ryan," Chase said. I agreed. "I'm glad that we're friends again... or friends with benefits again," he joked.

I laughed quietly, embarrassed by the scene around us as I started the car and quickly made our exit. Chase gave me the address to his autoshop and I put it into my phone for directions. As we made our way towards his car, Chase brought up the weekend. "So hey, I talked to Annie about you and I going camping this weekend outside the city, just the two of us. It'll be a bit cold at night but I think we can figure out ways to stay warm. I think we should go out there for a couple of nights like before...except not exactly like before."

"Wait, what? You already told her we were going camping? How did you know that we'd make up? How were you so sure I would go?" I asked not understanding how my weekend had already been planned.

Chase laughed as he pulled down his shorts by the waistband before grabbing his spent dick in his hand. "This is how I knew, slut!" he said before breaking out into laughter. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and then realized the word cockiness couldn't be more accurately used. "So, we're on then?" he asked before continuing letting me know I didn't really have the option to say no. "I have all the gear and I'll get everything for dinner. You just show up with that sexy ass!" I blushed still not quite used to the new way Chase was talking to me.

We pulled up to his car where he hopped out and winked at me. He shut the door behind him, and waved goodbye as he walked towards the shop. He stopped midway, when he turned around and shouted, "and you better meet me for our break tomorrow douche!" I smiled as he turned around and made his way back.

Fuck, that was so hot! I couldn't believe what had just happened and I rode the rest of the way home harder than a rock stroking myself to Chase's dick in my mind. I was at a stoplight just a corner from my home when I started to erupt in my workpants. A trucker gave me a sideglance and a chuckle as he saw the wet spot forming against my khakis, my jeep giving an ample view of what I had just done from his position above me.

The light turned green and I made my way back home. I let myself into an empty apartment. Everything was where I left it and there was no visible trace of Joey anywhere to be found. I was relieved, partly because I wanted to be alone partly because of the cum stain on the front of my pants. He'd have had a field day with that. I dropped my pants in the bedroom and threw off my tie so that I was roaming around the apartment in nothing but my white work shirt. I made my way to the fridge for food, when I noticed that the beer I had bought for Joey was missing. I would have to buy him another pack on my way home tomorrow.

I ate the meal I had cooked up as I sat at the dinner table, still in nothing but my white shirt. I opened a bottle of wine and drank a few glasses with dinner. I called Graham and described only the PG-events of my day letting him know that Chase and I were going camping so I may be out of cell service over the weekend. He clued me into his day before we exchanged I love you's and goodbyes. After getting off the phone, I contemplated watching something but decided I'd just hit the hay and rest up for what was sure to be an eventful weekend. I took my shirt off before climbing into my bed, completely naked under the covers. I set my alarm and closed my eyes thinking about the weekend to come. Thoughts of Chase collaged through my head before I drifted off to sleep.

Hours later, I was awoken by a stranger hovering over me in my bed. "Who's there?" I asked with a break in my voice doing little to mask the fear I was experiencing.

"I don't want you to fucking talk, do you hear me," the familiar voice drunkenly spurted out. The voice was that of my neighbor - Joey.

"What are you doing?" I asked sharply, "You're supposed to let me know when you're coming – you scared the shit out of me!"

"I did faggot! I did fucking call you. And What the fuck did I say about talking."

I tried to acclimate my eyes to the dark room around me. My eyes started to hone in on the bosy in front of me as Joey proceeded to climb on top of me pinning my shoulders down against the bed with his knees. Joey was naked. The smell of his crotch mixed in the air with the smell of beer from his mouth as it hit my nose intoxicatingly. The heat from his groin now only inches from my face intensified the smell in my face as I breathed him in like a drug.

"I don't want you to talk, fag. I just want you to suck – now, open up!" he said forcefully as he grabbed the back of my headboard with one hand and guided his dick into my open mouth with the other. I couldn't see it but I imagined the beautiful young dick I had seen while he was sprawled out on the couch in front of me just days before. Joey let out a moan while his semihard dick hardened within its warm surroundings.

Joey took his hand from his cock and let it meet the other one on the headboard. He planted himself firmly and proceeded to fuck my mouth like a jackrabbit. Unconcerned with me at all, he skullfucked my throat as he thrust into my face. He would bring it out so that there was nothing left but the head of his dick in my mouth. Just as quickly as he took his fuckstick out of my throat he would just as quickly and just as forcefully thrust it back in there.

I choked and gagged on his dick as my glands created more saliva as it lubed the teenage cock that was raping my mouth. He moved his hands to my forehead, putting the weight of his upper body onto it effectively pressing me down as he continued to use my mouth like a cunt.

"That's it, choke on my dick faggot! This is a real man's dick. I'm gonna beat the shit out of your mouth with this dick. This is what you want, faggot. This is what you're for! You're no better than my hand. Just an object for me." He ranted on loudly while he engulfed my mouth. He got up off of me and jumped off the bed as I gasped for my first real chance for air. He grabbed me by the arms and pulled me towards the edge of the bed so that my head was hanging off of it. He took position in front of my face so that I was looking up at him, seemingly upside down.

He positioned his hands on my neck and shoved his rock hard dick into my helpless throat. He continued to facefuck me as his hands felt his dick enter my throat through my neck. I coughed and gagged at the experience, but it seemed to give him motivation to fuck my throat harder so I did everything I could to accept him willingly. He lifted one of his hands allowing a bit more air into my lungs before he forcefully slapped me across the cheek as he said, "Fucking watch your teeth, cocksucker!"

He brought his now free hand and pinched my nipple and twisted it around between his fingers. I wriggled around uncontrollably as my body went into fits of pain and pleasure. He held onto my neck tighter encouraged by my involuntary movements beneath him. He slammed his dick in and out of my throat as his balls repeatedly slammed into my eyes and forehead.

His pace quickened as he continued to use me like a fucktoy. He continued to twist my nipples as he forcefed me his dick. I was almost delirious from the lack of air and the beating that I was getting when he returned his other hand to my neck. "If you spill even one drop of my seed I will beat the shit out of you," he said preparing me for what was to come. Turned on by his own power, he fucked my mouth and throat faster than I could imagine. He tensed up and he fell into my face, shoving his dick balls deep into my throat as he spewed his seed directly into my throat.