The Day After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my hands in the melted ice water to retrieve two beers when my body grasped how cold the night air had gotten around us. I returned to Chase as a chill ran through my body. I handed him a beer and said, "it's cold, huh, I'm gonna go put on a hoodie."

With that, Chase grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me in quickly causing me to fall into his lap. I started laughing and pulling away as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist and whispered into my ear, "I'll keep you warm."

"Chase, c'mon I'm freezing."

Chase held me into him as he reached to his side, withdrawing a blanket from the bag beside him. He wrapped the blanket around me leaving my near-naked body exposed to the clothes between us. See, that's better he said as he nestled his face into the back of my neck.

We sat there as I felt him breathing underneath me, effectively warming me up with his body heat. His dick was hard underneath me and the bulge beneath his jeans was clearly trying to push my thong to the wayside. I moved forward acting like I was stoking the fire as I slid the crack of my hole along his clothed shaft in the process. He let out a moan, his body encouraged by the movement.

"You like that," I said demurely as I arched my ass farther into his manhood, my head turned to see his reaction.

"You know I do baby!"

"You ready to give me what you've been promising me?" I asked him.

"Haha! Fuck yes - you ready to take it?" he replied quickly, before standing up and thrusting me over his shoulders. My upper body dangled behind him as he led us to the tent. He placed me back down to my feet while he unzipped the tent and opened the doorway for me to enter. I entered first with him following behind me. "Lay on your back!" he demanded. I lay on my back and threw him the lube from my pants as he entered.

"What?! You don't wanna do this Brokeback Mountain style?" he said with a laugh as he unzipped his jeans exposing his beautiful cock. He poured gobs of the lube directly onto his erect cock, rubbing it into himself as his long fingers surrounded his penis. He slid my thong to the side and inserted his rough calloused middle finger into my warm ass and I moaned as the action released the sexual tension that had been building up since the last time I served this gorgeous dick.

Using his pointer finger as well, Chase stuck both fingers into me as he worked my hungry hole. He positioned himself to the side of me and stuck his tongue down my throat as I wriggled on the floor of the tent as he continued to finger my hole. It was hard to kiss him as I couldn't stop moaning to the effect his fingers were having on me. His mouth left my lips as it traveled to my ear as he continued to explore inside me.

"How's that feel against your pussy, baby? Hmmm... does that feel good baby? It's getting me so hot feeling that pussy juice all over my fingers baby? Feeling that tight cunt stroke my fingers - in and out, in and out. I love the way your pussy looks in those panties, baby! You gonna be a good girl for me this weekend?"

I listened to Chase whisper dirty talk into my ear as he fingered me expertly. I moaned and wriggled in silence until all the answers came out of my mouth at once. "Fuck yes baby - my pussy feels so good. I want you inside me, Chase! I want to make you so hot. I want to make you feel so good. I love these panties too. I love how special they are! I'm gonna be so good for you! Fuck Ohhh..." I trailed off as he continued to apply pressure to my manhole.

"Ohhh, that's right baby! You gonna let my straight dick turn that hole into a cunt?" he responded as he added his ring finger to the mix. "You gonna let yourself go and fall in love with my dick, baby girl? Huh? Tell me how much you want me, Ryan."

"Oh my fucking God, Chase!" I'm going to lose my mind in you. Fuck! I want you inside of me so bad! I want to feel you inside of me."

"Tell me you want me in your pussy, Ryan."

"I want you in my pussy! I want you to show me how to use my pussy!" I said.

"That's it baby! I'm gonna give it to you, just like you want it!" he added. He took his fingers out of me and pushed me onto my side with my back to him. He knelt at my hole and shoved his powerful dickhead into my welcoming hole. He placed his hand under my knee and lifted it up to my shoulder offering better access to my hungry pucker.

He proceeded to slowly enter me as we both moaned to the pressure. I turned my head to meet his behind me while he tongued my mouth as he fucked me from the side. In and out. Both his tongue and dick entered me in unison as they made their way in and out of my holes. "Fuck me Chase. I want you so bad Chase!"

"I know you do, baby!" he replied as he picked up the pace behind me. "I want you to focus on my dick as I claim your cunt. I know you're asshole has been fucked but I'm the first one to fuck this pussy! Your pussy is going to mold perfectly to take my dick, you hear me baby? Huh? You want me to turn that pussy baby?"

"Yes, Chase! Yes I want you! I want you to own my pussy! I wanna give it to you."

With that, Chase lifted my leg he was already holding onto and threw himself under it to where he positioned himself kneeling over me, his dick still in my hole as I fell onto my back in front of him. He placed my legs over his shoulders as he leaned into my body with his. The difference in angle, gave Chase a new spot for his dick to explore and the new intensity shot through my body until it left my mouth as a wild primeval groan.

Chase leaned his body into my legs, making them press into my chest as his face made its way to mine. I lifted my head so that his lips could meet mine. We kissed as Chase fucked me from a new and more intimate angle. His body was sweating onto mine, and the humidity that filled the tent was like that of a sauna filled with the smell of man and passion.

He looked into my eyes and between panting breaths he said, "Look at me while I fuck your pussy, baby! Feel my cock making love to your pussy! I'm gonna give you my seed, Ryan! You want my babies inside of you, huh? You want me to make you pregnant?"

"OH FUCK!" I screamed out as my head fell back and my mind surrendered to the dirty talk and the passion and the royal fucking I was getting.

Chase slapped my leg and then screamed, "Hey- look at me while I'm fucking that cunt! I want you to see my eyes as I fuck that cunt of yours! I want to see your eyes at the moment I make your pussy cream from my dick! You hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you!"

"Tell me you hear me baby," he repeated with another thrust into me.

"I fucking hear you baby" I moaned aloud as I looked deep into his eyes as our sweat and heat transferred from one another.

With that, he fucked me with pure passion, never letting our gazes break from each other. His dick thrusted in and out of me, pushing me to the edge. Chase was a master fucker and knew I was getting close because of my moans and the way my hole reacted to his dick. "Oh fuck baby. I love your puss. I love making you feel good. Making your pussy feel good. Tell me you love it!"

"I love it, Chase. I love it!! I... love the way... I love the way my fucking pussy feels. I'm gonna..." I said trailing off.

"I am too, baby! Tell me you love me baby! Tell me you love me Ryan!" he pleaded.

I looked at him uncertain, but totally wrapped up in the moment I fucking gave in. "I fucking love you Chase! I love your dick. I love you inside of me! I love you! I'm in love with you!"

"Oh fuck Oh fuck," Chase replied as his voice got quicker and louder to my words and the massage my hole was giving his dick. "That's right baby! I fucking love you! Ohhhhh... I fucking love the shit out of you! Ahhhhhh!" he continued shooting rope after rope inside of me as his body involuntarily now thrusted inside of my warm wet hole as if he were having a seizure on top of me.

With everything he had, he continued to fuck my tight hole as if it was important to him to make me cum from the feeling his dick gave me. The sight of him wriggling on top of me and the look of his fuckface as his eyes kept my gaze, sent me over the edge! It was fucking dynamite! I screamed loudly into the tent as ropes of my cum splattered across his stomach and then dripped back onto mine. He fell into my hole and his body threw itself into mine as we panted in unison to the serious fuckfest that had just taken place.

He took himself out of my hole and fell to the ground beside me.

"God that was fucking hot, baby!" he said as he turned his face towards mine.

"You're fucking telling me," I said.

Silence and contentment filled the tent as we lay there, our panting steadily subsiding.

He lifted himself up onto his elbows and said, "Man Ryan, that thong of yours really got me going. You look super sexy in them," he said as he brought his finger to one of the strings that was riding my hips. He lifted himself up to a seated position and looked out the mesh door of the tent. "Hey, sit tight. I'm going to make sure the fire is officially out," he added before exiting the tent.

I shifted around to where my head traded places with my feet offering me a better view outside to the campsite. Chase walked over to the fire and lit a cigarette as he smoked it completely in the buff as his eyes followed the flames in front of him. He was beautiful. His skin glowed orange as the flames ricocheted off of his sweaty glistening body, tracing the masculine physique that had just fucked me. Or turned my hole into a pussy depending on who you asked.

He finished his cigarette and threw the butt into the dying fire. He watched it burn for a second when he walked closer to the flames. He lowered his hands to his dick and aimed it towards the fire before he let go of his beer-induced piss and let loose onto the fire before him. He brought his hands up to his head and just aimed his dick around slowly putting the fire out as each flame sizzled to the warm falling liquid that hit it. His bladder finally emptied and Chase shook his dick off before grabbing a jug of water and finishing the job.

It was the moonlight now that had a turn at Chase's body. The different angle of the moonlighy added glow to his masculine back and shapely ass. He looked like a statue in this lighting and I could have stared at him for hours. He turned and started to return to the tent and I thought that I should move so he didn't know that I was staring but ultimately I realized that I didn't care. I wanted him to know that I thought he was hot, that he was worth staring at. I mean he knew, but I wanted him to know I was intoxicated by him and I wanted him! And at least for the weekend, he was all mine.

He arrived back to the tent and lowered himself to enter it, when he met my face staring back at him as I lay naked on the ground. A smile grew on his face as he intentionally crawled over me in the tent, his dick and balls sliding over my head and back on his way in. I laughed and maneuvered myself around to where we were both in the same direction again.

I was laying on my back, when he asked me to turn over giving me a gentle nudge to help me along. I did as he asked turning to my side, pointing my back in his direction. He nuzzled behind me pulling me into spoon. As if I couldn't feel his dick hardening against me, he whispered into my ear, "I'm getting hard again thinking about you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing - could he go for another fuck right now? Could I? I contemplated what might happen when he said, "I want to save my energy for tomorrow." I almost exhaled at the admission. "But, do you think we could fall asleep with me inside of you?"

I turned around and gave him a kiss and whispered, "yes."

With that, he spread my cheeks and entered my hole as it made way for him like a sleeping bag.

He wrapped his arm around me and nestled his face directly behind mine.

"Ryan?" Chase asked for me through the dark tent.

"Yeah," I responded.

"I really do love you."

"I love you too Chase!"

12