The Day After Her 18th...

Story Info
Friend has sex for the first time.
2k words
4.23
75.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day After Her 18th Birthday

I had been friend with Carrie for a couple of years already at this point. I met her at work when one of my friends wanted to get with her and I began a friendship that way. The fact that she wasn't 18 was always a sticking point for me and she usually had a boyfriend which was her excuse to not let things develop to anything more than friends... until now.

Today is Carrie's 18th birthday. I had been looking forward to this day for so long, not because I expected anything to happen but because there was at least the chance that something could happen. Carrie broke up with her high school boyfriend the day after graduation. She never intended dating him in college and he was well aware of that fact prior to graduation. Carrie and I had begun to hang out more and more now that it was summer and she was boyfriend free. Nothing had happened and wouldn't happen (or so I thought).

It was a bright sunny day for Carrie's birthday. I called her to wish her a happy birthday and we talked a little. I knew she was spending the day with her family for cake and presents and the such so I didn't hold her up. We made plans for me to take her out to dinner the next night.

I picked her up the next night at her house to go to dinner. Her mom had long since accepted our friendship and she invited me in while I waited for Carrie. Carrie didn't disappoint me as usual with what she wore out. She usually wore much more revealing clothes with me when we went out than what she wore for her now ex-boyfriend. She came out wearing a pair or tight fitting jeans with a gray tee shirt that showed off her fabulous stomach and clung to her small perky tits. She smiled as she saw me in the doorway and we took off to dinner.

I had decided that we were going to go to her favorite restaurant in town, Pablo's. It was a mexican restaurant, the food was ok as far as I was concerned but Carrie loved it there. We quickly got a booth and ordered our food.

"My mom was probably pissed when she saw what I was wearing" Carrie said. "HAHA to bad."

"I'm certainly not complaining, you look great" I told her. And she did, she looked as hot and sexy as always to me but she seemed happier I thought. I couldn't tell if it was just me or not but I quickly forgot about it as the food arrived.

We chowed down on the mexican food while we joked and flirted as usual. We always picked on each other with lots of "Fuck you"'s after a good zing by the other person. As usual the following happened...

"I can't believe you only got 10 hours at work last week. What is that, a twenty dollar paycheck? HAHA" I told her.

"Blow me" she answered. Which was not an uncommon response from her.

"I would but we're in a public place, everyone would see." I quipped back. This was the point where she would usually shoot back a "You wish" at me but not tonight. Tonight things went a little diferently.

"We'll see." She said with a little grin.

I stopped eating my food shocked to hear her say that. I looked over at Carrie only to see her right back eating her food as if nothing had happened. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

As I was paying the bill I asked Carrie what she wanted to do now as it was only 7:30pm and I hadn't made plans for after dinner. "Can I see your apartment? You've been there 6 months and I have still never been there." Carrie said. "Sure, let's go."

Now this was no simple task, I lived an hour away and my mind was starting to mess with me. I analyzed her comment from dinner over and over in my head as we listened to music during the car ride to my apartment. I wondered if something was finally going to happen but nah there's no way...

We got to my apartment and I got drinks for both of us as we watched tv on the coach. There was tension in the air I could feel. We started teasing each other again, I had commented on how her basketball team hadn't done too well last year and I got a "Fuck you" from her.

"You wish" I said.

"Well, it is something I have thought about recently" Carrie told me as my jaw hit the floor.

Our eyes locked, each waiting for the other to do or say something. This was definatly not like all the other times we have teased each other about this. Out of instinct I kissed her. My toungue probed her mouth as she began to kiss back. My hands strayed to her breats as I could feel her nipples harden under my touch and she let out a sigh as I pinched them ever so softly.

I asked her if she was serious about before, if she had really thought about having sex with me. I knew she was a virgin and she knew I was not. She had always asked me lots of questions as I was a few years older than her and we openly talked about what we did with whom throughout our friendship.

"I want you to be my first" she told me. I kissed her with more passion than I had ever kissed any woman before. I had hoped for this day for a long time, never really expecting it to happen and here it was. I scooped Carrie up in my arms and carried her to my bed where I laid her down gently. I looked deep into her eyes and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. She assured me that yes, she wanted me to be the one to take her virginity. She told me she had thought about this moment for a long time and there was noone she would rather share it with than me. I kissed her and grabbed a condom out of my dresser drawer and set it on the headboard abover her head.

I kissed her and slowly raised her tee shirt off of her and dropped in on the floor. I took a nipple into my mouth as my hands reached to find the button to her jeans. I sucked on her tit and swirled my tongue around her nipple as I undid her jeans and slid them down as far as I could reach in my current position. She grabbed at my shirt, ripping it over my head. She kissed me hard, her hands grabbing at my ever hardening dick through my jeans. I reached with my right hand down her stomach and slid it over her panties. My god was she hot and wet. The heat was radiating from her pussy and her panties were soaked.

"My god you're wet" I told her while she was stroking my cock slowly through my boxers after having already removed my jeans.

"I've waited for this for so long. I want you to make me a woman, I want you to fuck me hard and long. I want you to make me cum with your cock inside me"

I had never heard her talk like this and it was turning me on even more if that was even possible. I slid down the bed so I was face to face with her sopping panty covered pussy. I slowly pulled her red heart panties off and took a quick sniff of their soaked crotch and looked up at her. By instinct my toungue lept out a licked upward on her clit causing her to jerk and moan "Ohhh".

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. "I want you so fucking bad. I want you to fuck me NOW" Carrie pleaded. I raised up on my knees which brought my now full on 6" erection sticking out from my boxers to her face.

"Put the condom on me and I'll fuck you right now" I told her. She tore my boxers off with both hands, grabbed my ass and pulled me close. She took my cock in her mouth while she fumbled behind her for the condom on the headboard. My head fell as I fucked her pretty face for a few seconds before she pulled away and quickly rolled the condom down my dick.

"Now! Fuck me now!" she yelled. I quickly kissed her and looked down to position my cock and her virgin hole. The head of my rock hard dick was was right at her opening and i began to push in. She was tight, very tight. I slowly pushed myself into her hot little pussy. With each inch that sunk into her she would moan and try to scoot down farther onto me. I finally entered her all the way without much resistence, she was a tight fit but her hymen had already been broken. I knew that she masturbated nightly and assumed that either her fingers or something else had long since broken that seal during her nightly sessions.

She just looked up at me with a gaping mouth and stars in her eyes. Her nipples poking into my chest rock hard. I slowly began to fuck her. Carrie's pussy was griping me like a vice, I knew I needed to go slowly at first in order to loosen her up a little. I began to slowly withdraw my cock from her before I pushed it back in. Carrie moaned and groaned, expereincing her first true fucking. Her hips began to push down towards mine to meet my upward thrusts, I could tell she was ready. I reached my hands under her head to hold her and kiss her while I began to speed up. I knew I wouldn't be able to last THAT long in her tight box and the sight of her thrashing about while I rammed my dick into her was hotter than anything I could have imagined. I tilted my hips forward and pressed into her so my pubic bone would rub against her clit while I fucked her.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuck, fuck me hard god YES!!!" Carrie screamed out as I began to fuck her hard. The headboard know banging against the wall while the springs made that familiar "squeek squeek" underneath us. She wrapped her legs around my back pulling me as deep as I could go with each thrust. Our bodies with soaked with sweat as I pounded her pussy giving her her first taste of sex. My cock ached, I was so close to cumming it hurt. This hot 18 year old woman whom I had lusted after was giving me her virginity and I wanted nothing more than to hold out until she came.

"Oh FUCK, yes THERE, oh my fucking god yeah.Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" She yelled.

I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. IF I had thought she was tight before, this was 100 times tigher. I felt her muscles spasm around my dick and that pushed me over the edge.

"Oh my god Carrie! Uhhhhhhh..." was all I could get out before I kissed her and began to shoot jet after jet off hot cum into her. As soon as I started to cum Carrie thrust her hips up again and groaned into my mouth. I managed to slam back into her a couple of more times before I collapsed and just felt her pussy milking my cock.

We laid like that for a minute before I rolled off her, took off the condom and tossed in the trash can next to my bed.

"Was it everything you had imagined it would be?" I asked her as she lay blankly looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh my god yes. I am definately going to have to visit your apartment more often now" Carrie said with a smile before she laid down and fell asleep.