The Day After The Day Before

Story Info
Imaginary infatuation.
1.1k words
3.38
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day after the day before. She had no idea of where in time she was but only knew that a desire had been growing more intensely each day. Since the day she had decided to break it she had felt a yearning that no other could satisfy. Closing her eyes she felt a breath of wind flowing past her. It seemed like it was pausing around her to explore parts of her that she didn't even know were there...

She closed her eyes and threw her mind back to the first time she saw him. The nerves the excitement and the anticipation, all flowing through her like the streaks of lightning forcing themselves into the earth. She started to feel that she wasn't alone, that she was being watched or felt in a far off place and she felt excited, exhilarated and she loved it, wanted it more. She thought "i wonder what he feels like? What does he taste like? What does he want to do to me? Will it be as I imagine?

She heard a rustling in the trees above her... the wind had calmed to a caressing around her face, hair and thighs... the soft material of her skirt lifted along the length of her sleek well toned legs. She smiled as she wondered all those things...

The skirt never stopped... it rose along the thigh and peeled open to reveal her silky smooth inner thigh and the beginning of her satin underwear. She looked around and saw no-one... all she saw was his face in her mind... she closed her eyes...

The breath whispered around her neck and brushed the tiny hairs along her and between her breasts... it was like his tongue had found her zones... each wisp was raising a little more goosebump and making her breath in deeply. She felt pressure all over her face and her lips parted to take in his lip and tongue... he is here... she knew it. She kissed deeply feeling a tongue start to slowly lick her lips and then the inside of her lips until she could feel his full passion as he nibbled her lips and then plunged his tongue far enough in to let her know... he is here.. Somewhere...

She lifted her own hand to caress her breast. She felt her nipples harden to her touch and still she wanted more. Slowly unbuttoning the top of her dress she let the blouse part fall away to reveal a naked full breast basking in the twilight sunshine. She pinched herself and found her arousal increasing with each tweak. The breaths were flowing down her neck now and circling her chest like a feather... so light... so sensual and she wanted more still... she felt her hand move aside to let him circle first one full nipple with the very tip of his tongue. Her back arched to thrust it forward for him to devour and he only pulled further away wanting to only brush the surface... slowly the feeling moved to the other side to treat the twin peak as equally as the first... she moaned as she dreamed herself into a wild and enticing place that no other can repeat.

She felt her hands sliding down her tight flat stomach and brushing across the top of her underwear... the waist felt as though it was opening by itself allowing her hand to access her deepest zone without obstruction... the mouth and tongue had moved down with her... his tongue circled the belly button with the ring being flicked lightly from side to side.. The tiny hairs rose in anticipation as her pleasure filled his desire to circle the hard stomach and feel the heaves of the breaths going in and out of her body...

She pushed her hand deeper down over her smooth mound and felt the warmth of her pinkness against her fingers and she shivered as she felt her desire. She was wet... she was hot and she was so in need of satisfaction... she slid her finger along the side of her lips and felt the wetness follow her fingers all the way up... the breath caught up to her fingers and he circled the lines of her panties all the way down one side... around the back and all the way up the other side... She felt herself rising to him as her panties slid away from her and she lifted each leg to allow them off... as she did... something felt around her buttocks and help her up in the air... she felt his warm breath along the inside of her thighs and she felt it stop just below her. She moved her fingers into the inner sides of her pussy and felt her passion like fire around her fingertips. Slowly she dragged a long nail over her own stomach and rested it across her clit... She enjoyed the shocks of desire mixed with the warm breaths caressing her.

His tongue was near now... she could feel his warm breath rising from under her... suddenly he was there... as she started to slowly circle her little button she felt his tongue sliding slowly along the lips of her as her rose from the base all the way to the top to join her finger. The finger and tongue circled her clit in opposite directions crossing each other each time.... She felt that familiar feeling... the arousal disappearing to form desire and then on to the waves that she knew would soon be coming. She felt the tongue slide down again and flick each side as it slid further down... then it rose again and pushed her finger aside and started to flick her clit from side to side. First one way then the other. First slowly and increasing to faster and faster until she started to moan out loud... the birds above her looked on then flew away as she started to moan loader and loader. She felt his tongue disappear downwards and into her throbbing pussy... Yes Yes she moaned as he circled around inside her... she wanted him she wanted IT... She started to moan loader as he tongued her deeper and then as deep as he could... she joined him with a finger and then another... the wave was coming... the face was appearing stronger... She saw him with a smile and desire that she remembered. He pulled out and slid up again to her clit and licked and sucked her to a scream and moan that she was sure would be heard for miles but she didn't care... She came wave after wave... and imagined him still there licking and enjoying her while she came all over his delicious tongue...

The wind blew... the dress fluttered... her eyes opened... she was still here... she was still alone but more together than ever before...

Far away there sat a man at a coffee bar... staring out over the sea... He just smiled...