The Day and Night Trish Can't Forget Ch. 02

Story Info
Trish & Sandy fuck Chuck & Danny on the pool table
1.9k words
4
32.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls followed the 6 guys back to their A-Frame House, more commonly known as the party house. Once they got to the house which was 30 miles away, Sandy had been asking Trish all kinds of questions about the guys and what was going to happen once they got there. Trish kept telling her that she would have a really good time and that she may want to call her dad and mom and let them know that she was spending the night at a friend's house, because she would not be home tonight. Sandy kept asking what was going to happen. So Trish starting telling her what she wanted to know.

Trish said she told her; nothing will happen that you do not want to happen. When we get there the first thing that the guys are going to do is get a beer and offer us one. Once we have or beers we will go into the living room and someone will fire up a bowl and start passing it around. Well what are their names so that I can at least know who I am talking too? Trish laughed, talk that is a good one. But she said that she would let her know who they were.

Chuck is the guy that I dated, he has red hair. Danny is his brother; he has the dark tan and the brown hair. Big UN is the biggest one of them all. Slammer is the tall skinny one. Deon is the short black man, I have only heard about him and his brother but I have never met them before today. His brother's name is Lamar

After we smoke a bowl someone will want to play pool. Then we will smoke some more and drink more. By the end of the night we will have smoked at least 4 bowls and put away a case of beer. But before we smoke and drink all that we will both be getting fucked. But I have never fucked more than one guy in a night. I have however fucked Chuck tonight and sucked Danny's, Big un or Slammer's cock the next morning. You have never been fucked by more than one guy in a night. Sandy asked. Trish told her that she had never been fucked by more than one man in a night. Sandy said, I have the most I ever had was 3, and god it was fun.

When they got there it happened just like Trish told her it would. They each had a beer and passed around a bowl. After the second bowl Sandy looked at Trish and asked her if she was horny. Trish told her to feel and see for herself. Sandy ran her hand between Trish's legs and all the guys saw this and started cheering them on. They neither one cared, the guys had already saw them go down on each other. Sandy felt between Trish's legs and grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them off.

Once they were off Sandy started sucking Trish's cunt. Trish leaned back and was enjoying the cunt lapping. Just then she told Sandy, if we are going to do this then lets do this right. Trish reached behind her and took off her bikini top and then told Sandy to get undressed and get up here and 69. Sandy striped off and climbed over Trish and they started sucking each others pussies. As they ran their tongues inside each others cunts they forgot about the guys watching them and just enjoyed eating each other out. As the pleasure mounted the harder they started sucking each other. You could see cum running off each others mouths as they sucked one another to climax. Just as Trish started to explode she felt 2 fingers enter her ass and a thumb slide inside her pussy, as Trish felt the pleasure of that she decided to do the same in return for Sandy. That was all it took and the 2 girls were thrashing around on top of one another cumming like there was no tomorrow.

Once they caught their breath they set up and saw all the guys had their cocks out and were stroking them as they had watched the show. Sandy looked at Trish and said I believe that we may have started something. Trish told her that it would have started even if they hadn't enjoyed each other, it was just going to be a matter of time. You see it was common for Chuck to fuck Trish in front of his friends, every time that he fucked Trish she was stoned and didn't care if anyone watched her get fucked. She said that she really liked it when someone else saw a thick cock sliding into her hot hole and that only made her cum more.

The guys then fired up another bowl and started passing it around and that got Trish and Sandy so stoned that they didn't care if anyone watched or if anyone didn't. They both knew that they needed to be fucked now and it was going to happen. So Trish looked at Chuck and said, Are you going to fuck me or just sit there and rub your cock all night long. Chuck didn't wait for a second invite, he stood up and took Trish over to the pool table, laid her back and took his thick cock and pushed it inside her dripping cunt. Sandy sat on the couch and watched her friend as that cock pushed in and pulled out of her pussy. As she watched she did as the guys were and started playing with herself as she watched.

Danny then walked over to Sandy and asked her if she would like to be doing the same thing that Trish was. Sandy just looked at him and said "OH, fuck yes". So Danny laid her down on the sofa and started to push his cock inside of Sandy's dripping hole. The fuck fest had just begun and the girls were enjoying the cocks inside their pussies.

Sandy looked over at Trish and asked her which of the guys that she had fucked. Trish told her, I have only fucked Chuck, but I have sucked Danny, Big un and Slammer. Chuck looked down at her and couldn't believe that she had sucked the other 3 guy's cocks while she had been fucking him. As he was shoving his cock in her cunt he said, what do you mean you have sucked Danny, Big un and Slammer. Trish told him, you always let them watch us fuck and I guess they thought that they should get into the action too. So the next morning when I would be getting ready someone would always come into the bathroom as I was cleaning up and want to try some of my pussy. I always told them that I didn't fuck anyone but you. So they would ask me if I minded sucking their cocks and I didn't see anything wrong with getting some cock in my mouth, so I would suck their cocks till they got ready to cum and then stroke them off all over my face.

Chuck said that he couldn't believe that Trish was sucking other guys while she was his only fuck. She told him that she knew that she wasn't the only fuck he had, on the days that they were not together she could name off girls that he had fucked. Trish told him, why do you think that I don't suck your cock, because I know that it is getting shoved into other cunts when you are not with me and I am not sucking cock that fucks a different cunt every chance you get. Chuck told her that after he finished fucking her tonight that she would not want any other cock near her.

He then started pumping his cock as deep as it would go and hard & fast. Trish started cumming on his cock all the while Sandy and Trish were watching each other get fucked. Danny was pounding Sandy's cunt as hard as Chuck was pounding Trish's. Sandy asked Trish if she wanted to switch and Trish told her why the hell not. Chuck looked at her and said you want to fuck my brother? Why not, I have sucked his cock I might as well try some of it up my pussy, anyway you can fuck Sandy till you cum.

The guys switched off and Trish could tell the difference in the two brothers, Chuck was only 6 inches long but real thick and Danny was at least 9 inches but not as thick as his brother. What the girls liked about switching was that Sandy was getting starched apart and Trish was getting fucked deep.

The girls loved this swap they had done, it was the best thing that Trish had ever done. Trish told Sandy she couldn't believe that she had never tried this before. This feels great feeling a different cock inside you one after another. Each cock makes me feel different, first I was starched out and now I am being fucked deep. She said she told Sandy, "Fuck, this feels so fucking good, I could do this all night long. I wonder what it would feel like to have another guys fuck another guys cum out of your pussy." Sandy told her it felt good, you get one load of cum in you then another guy enters you and you can feel the entire first load running out of your pussy and down your ass hole. Not to mention that if you like to be ass fucked it gets you good and lubed up for the cock to enter your ass.

All this time Danny and Chuck were fucking the girls. They could feel each of their cocks swelling up and they knew that they were getting ready to pump their loads inside them. The guys kept pumping and getting closer to cumming, Trish told Danny that she was ready to juice his cock. When Chuck heard this he reached over and started rubbing Trish's clit while he kept fucking Sandy. Danny saw what his brother was doing and followed the lead, he reached over and started rubbing Sandy's clit.

The girls couldn't stand it any longer, when they felt the other guy's fingers on their cunts they started humping harder against their fuckers. Trish started screaming and humping faster till she started squirting her juice out around Danny's cock. As Trish finished cumming Sandy's started. Almost at the same time the brothers started dumping their loads inside the girls. When they finished spilling their cum in those wet pussies they pulled out and the cum started flowing out of each of them and dripping on the pool table.

Chuck told the other guys to load another bowl and fire it up. When they all got off the pool table and turned to go smoke another bowl they noticed that Slammer, Big un, Deon and Lamar were all naked with raging hard ones. Trish said that she had to check them all out and everyone of them was large in one way or another. She said that they were all over 8 inches and Big un was 10 inches and thick but Deon had over 11 inches and was even thicker.

Trish had never had a black cock before but she really liked what she saw. After they finished smoking another bowl the other four guys wanted to know if they got some action or were they going to have to jack off? Trish and Sandy both told them that they had already had 2 cocks in them tonight and they didn't see what would be wrong with having 6 each.

Everyone went to the bedroom and the party was ready to begin.