The Day He Came

Story Info
Master shares my body with others in the woods.
5.9k words
4.45
23.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers

I heard the phone beep to alert me that I had a newly arrived text message and picked it up and saw the message was from Rich.

"Strip." That one single word made me smile and put my body in an excited state of anticipation. My pussy grew a little wetter and tingled.

My shirt, pants, and underclothes quickly found a place on the ground. I couldn't wait to see what he had planned to do to me today.

Ring. Ring. The sudden ringing of the doorbell caused me to gasp and I wondered who could be coming to my door. This was such bad timing. I was naked.

I walked over to the window and I peeked out not wanting anyone to glimpse my nudity. It was a handsome man at the door. I recognized him immediately from his picture. It was Rich coming to see me in person for the first time. He was my on line Master.

My pussy grew even damper as I realized his intent in having me strip. My hand reached for the doorknob and opened it up. Butterflies filled my stomach and I hoped that no one else would be looking over this way to see me naked answering the door to him.

When Rich saw me naked, I saw him smile while his eyes wandered down my body. I felt his eyes scorch my skin as he slowly and boldly enjoyed my nudity. My nipples hardened into points from the potent mix of cool air and his magnetic eyes gazing down at them. He stood there silent just waiting. Instantly, I dropped to my knees, remembering from our talks on line that when he came he would want me naked and on my knees at the door.

The moment my knees hit the floor, I heard the screen door open and saw Rich's feet in front of me. My breath sped up knowing he was right there in person.

"Stand," I heard him say.

I felt his hands take hold of my arms and lift me up to my feet. Once I was standing, my arms quickly go around his neck. I hug him tightly as his arms wrap around my waist hugging me back.

Feeling his embrace and response warmed my heart. The love I had for this man seemed to grow even more.

He lifted my face up and leaned down and kissed me. He slowly slid his tongue inside my mouth and deliberately possessed me. My submissive spirit acquiesced and my moans filled the air. My body was only too willing to give into his Mastery. He pulled back and grabbed a long shawl from the coat stand in my hall. He wrapped the shawl around my naked body and he led me outside to the car. He guided me to sit in the front passenger, before he jumped in the driving seat and took off.

Driving away from the house, Rich headed out of town and out into the country. Vast fields with farmer's crops and tall trees in the distance made the scenery picturesque and more and more secluded for us.

He stopped eventually, in the middle of nowhere and got out the car. He walked round to my door and opened it. I looked around and wondered what we were doing out here with me wearing nothing under this shawl that barely covered my body.

He took my hand and we walked out a bit and into the trees.

"Kneel." Rich commanded.

Instantly, I dropped to my knees again, just as Rich took the shawl away from my body, leaving me naked out in the middle of the woods.

Shivering from the cool air, my mind raced. "What had Rich got planned for me out here in the middle of nowhere."

Rich walked off just a bit and smiled over at me as he hollered out, "Ok, she is ready."

My eyes widened as another guy walked out, and my heart beat even faster as I knelt there naked on the ground exposed to his eyes as well.

He smiled at me as I fought to control my urge to cover myself from his eyes.

Glancing nervously over at Rich, he smiled, "You know Leon, pet. We both are going to use your body so hard and make you have so many orgasms before we are done."

I looked back over to Leon. I smiled as I finally got a chance to see what he looked like. My eyes traveled up and down his body as I took in his looks.

I licked my lips at the thought of having both these guys dominate my body. I could not wait to see how they were going to use me in the woods today. My pussy seeped out with more excited moisture and it made it harder to stay still on my knees waiting for them. I was on fire for these two men and they both knew it!

Rich and Leon looked at each other then walked my way. Rich moved behind me as Leon stood in front of me. I felt a little overwhelmed having two dominant men stand still fully clothed with me kneeling between them covered in absolutely nothing.

My breathing picked up a little faster, and I knew, as attentive as they were, they were fully aware of their affect on me. Gulping down some saliva, I remained in place wanting to make these men happy but waiting for instructions.

Suddenly, I was lifted up to my feet as Rich and Leon grabbed onto my arms and pulled me up. Rich pulled me back against his body as his arms wrapped around me, trapping my arms down by my side and opened up my pussy for Leon. I felt vulnerable in that position exposed so.

Reaching down with his hand, Leon started to rub my pussy. With this attention, my pussy grew wetter and wetter as Leon's fingers continued to rub the inner lips of my pussy, drawing up closer and closer to my clitoris.

Moans filled the air as my body tried to arch into Leon's hands, but I only succeeded in pushing into Rich's front more. Leon's fingers began to tap on my clit causing small shivers to pass through my body. Leon slid his fingers down lower and began to insert his fingers into my vagina a few times before bringing them up to my mouth. Opening up my mouth, I sucked on Leon's fingers the moment he placed them onto my tongue.

The entire time Leon was playing with my pussy, I loved every moment of his attention. My body was begging for more as my insides heated up with need. No shame consumed me as my body pressed against Rich's body and Leon's fingers for more of that wonderful attention.

I was a goner in the middle of the woods. My body was no longer mine at all. It belonged to these two men who slowly tortured my body with sensual and sexual pleasure. I was at the point where I could not say no to anything these men did, and they knew it. Even before they saw me in person, they knew that I was theirs. Little did I know that this was just the beginning.

Looking into the eyes of Rich and Leon, I saw the lust and love they had for me. I smiled at my men, I couldn't help but lower my eyes knowing the power they had over me. A blush formed across my cheeks as I thought of the image I must create here in the woods. While my eyes were lowered, I noticed the nice outline of Leon's cock pressing against his pants. Smiling to myself, I knew it was I who had caused him to grow. Feeling bolder, I rubbed back against Rich to see if his cock was growing too. A definite bulge greeted me as I rubbed against his crotch.

Hearing the chuckle from both men, I realized they knew what I was doing. Leon slid his finger back inside my pussy and began a stimulating in and out rhythm. He then added another and slowly opened my pussy up. My body rocked against his fingers as he raised my pleasure while the moans kept coming out of my mouth. Behind me, I felt Rich rubbing his finger against my anus.

Whimpering softly, I pushed into Leon more, but Rich leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Who does this body belong to?"

Biting softly on my lip, I replied, "It is yours. Always."

Feeling his lips pressing a kiss against my neck, he said, "Good girl. Relax in my hands. I want your ass."

Trusting in Rich as my mind fights against it, I relaxed into his hands as he slowly rubbed against the anus more.

Dipping his fingers over to my pussy, he gathered some of my feminine juice and rubbed it slowly inside my anus. He slowly worked one finger in and out of my anus whilst encouraging me to relax and enjoy his touch. Dipping his fingers back around my pussy, he gathered more juicy pleasure and slowly started to work a second finger inside me.

With both Leon and Rich finger fucking my pussy and anus with two fingers each, I felt my body rock between their bodies as they worked on pleasuring my body. While their fingers were inside me, I felt a sudden smack on my butt as Rich used his other hand and started to deliver several spanks in a row.

I'm sure he caused my butt to turn redder as the pain increased with each spank. My body was forced deeper onto Leon's fingers as each spank caused me to lurch forward that Rich delivered. My pussy squeezed tighter onto Leon's fingers while my body jolted back and forth between these two exciting men.

Moaning loudly with all the pleasure and pain combined, I gasped and pushed back closer to Rich feeling his fingers going deeper inside of me. My body grew more wanton at the wicked pleasure and pain combination. My pussy grew wetter and tightened more on Leon's fingers. The heat of arousal burning deep in my cunt and spread outwards to fire all of my body.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man stood off to the side watching what we were doing. Glancing back at Rich, I saw him smile as he noticed this other man as well and waved the stranger closer to join the group.

My heart started to race as both Leon and Rich continued to fuck my pussy and ass in front of him. The man walked closer to us. In fact, it seemed like Rich was fucking me even harder with every step the man took in coming closer to us.

As the man walked nearer, it felt like my heart would explode as my nerves come to the forefront. He reached out and shook hands with Rich and Leon, with the hands they were not using to fuck me.

Holding back the sounds trying not to bring attention to myself, it seemed like both Leon and Rich's fingers started to fuck me even harder and faster. Biting back the moans, my body started shaking as Leon started to rub my clit sending me dangerously close to the edge.

While the man shook Rich and Leon's hands, he introduced himself as "Scott."

A gasp escaped my mouth as soon as I heard who he was, and my eyes widened at the knowledge. I wonder why he was showing up now after all these years as he was the one who disappeared from my life.

After Rich and Leon introduced themselves to Scott, Scott looked me over from head to toe while I tried to shrink back into Rich's body. I was unsure of what to do with his sudden reappearance.

However, Rich grabbed my arms and arched my body forcing my breasts out towards Scott like I was an offering to him. Having the option of what to do taken away, I could only place my trust in Rich to look out for me both physically and emotionally.

Trembling in Rich's and Leon's arms from the fingering and nervousness, I lowered my gaze from Scott's searching eyes. With my head lowered, I saw Scott's hands grab onto my breasts, and he started kneading them. Paying special attention to the nipples, he pulled and twisted. They were hardened and excited peaks. Moans escaped my lips even more as my muscles squeezed harder on Rich's and Leon's fingers.

My mind shut down as these three different men attentively kept my mind focused on their touch. My breasts arched out even further for Scott to play with my nipples more. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rich handing something over to Scott. Turning my head, I caught a glimpse of a chain dangling as Rich passed the item to Scott. Rich and Scott smiled at each other as Scott twisted my nipples even harder making me gasp out loud. All the while, I wondered what they were going to do with the chain.

Leon quickly took advantage of my open mouth. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. His tongue slid inside my mouth and took over. While I was distracted, Scott applied the clamp at the one end of the chain to my nipple then took hold of the free end and attached that clamp to my other nipple. Rich reached around my body and tugged on the chain causing pain to shoot through both my nipples.

Sighing softly in Leon's mouth, I knew that these men were going to make sure they used my body hard just like I needed. Nodding his head, Rich showed his approval of the tightness of the clamps to Scott.

Leaning in close to my ear, Rich whispered, "I need your mouth on my cock, pet."

His hands pushed down on my shoulders and as I slid down to my knees, I got a really good glance at all the tents in all three of their pants. I was proud all three men had such big erections and were excited by me. Looking up at Rich, I reached out for his zipper, and at his nod I undid his pants and took his cock out. Leon and Scott both cleared their throats, and I glanced up for approval from Rich. He gave a slight nod of his head so I reached for their pants and freed their hard cocks as well.

Licking my lips at the sight of three hard cocks before me, I thought to myself that I was one lucky girl getting to have my fill of such virile and big erections. I turned my head and licked at Rich's shaft. I took my time and lovingly covered it with my saliva. I licked and suckled at the head and tasted his seeping desire for me.

With my hands, I reached out and stroked the other two cocks. Leon's and Scott's cocks were so hard that they filled my hands.

Taking Rich's cock into my mouth I began to suck and slowly took his length into my mouth. As Rich's cock filled my mouth, I felt him grab onto the chain and hold it as I kept going lower on to his cock. When I went to pull back, the chain tightened. He kept his hand still which made the nipples get pulled tight. I moaned on his cock, and sank his cock deeper into my mouth releasing the tight tension on my nipples.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leon reach for my hand and take it off of his cock. He lay down on the ground and pulled me over on to his lap. Keeping my head on Rich's cock, I moved a bit so I felt Leon's cock resting against my pussy.

He slid his cock up and down and gathered my juices all over it. Then he slid his cock inside my pussy stretching me open. I groaned as he pulled me down on to his cock all the way. The pleasure of having his cock take possession of me made me sigh happily.

Not to be outdone, Scott moved behind me and started to rub his cock against my butt.

Glancing up at Rich with fear in my eyes, I knew Scott doesn't know what had happened to me and with my mouth full I couldn't say anything to him.

Rich caressed my face, "Trust us pet. Just relax. We will take care of you."

Knowing Rich would take care of me, I relaxed in the attention of all three men. Scott's hand reached between my legs and gathered some dewy moisture and brought it back, rubbing it sensuously against my anal hole. With enough lubricating glaze back there now, Scott slowly pushed his cock inside. Going slow, he made sure I gradually got used to his cock stretching me open. Frozen in place, I could not really do much, but Scott thoughtfully held himself in me until I relaxed. Then he started fucking my ass and I groaned in blissful pleasure.

In a synchronized rhythm all three guys seem to move as one, pushing in, pulling out and filling all my holes at the same time. My body tightened up against their slow and erotic movement. Rich grabbed hold of my head as he gently pushed in and out making me glance up into his eyes. His smile was so big, and I could not help but fall deeper under his magnetic command. My body relaxed against these men and I watched Rich, loving the look of love, lust and control in his eyes that reflected back into mine.

As my body relaxed deeper on to their cocks filling all my holes, it seemed like they were one unit as they had all started to move faster together. It was as if they were all connected or had a silent way of communicating successfully in what needed to be done. They all paid attention to my body and took me to the highest of the heavens. I was one lucky girl. The love these men had for me was so great. I could feel my mind slip deeper away as Rich gazed into my eyes while the three men used my holes to pleasure themselves. Knowing it was okay, I let loose of any control I had left and willingly gave it to them. This submissive woman was duly conquered.

The three men went faster and faster inside all my holes as they approached their orgasms. I didn't know how long they had been going since my mind gave into them using my body.

Tensing up against all their cocks going in and out of me so fast, I felt Leon reach between my legs and start to rub my clit. The pleasure was so much my body couldn't hold still. Rocking against their cocks trying to keep the pleasure under control, my eyes sought out Rich's. My moans filling the air were muffled by his cock inside my mouth.

"Not yet, pet." Rich grabbed my head and held it deeper on his cock.

Taking the clue from Rich, Leon and Scott both pushed their cocks deep inside my pussy and ass at the same time too. Soon as all the cocks were deep inside my body, they started to cum inside me.

"Now, pet. Cum with us."

With Leon still rubbing my clit, my body clenched on their cocks and started to cum with them.

I moan on Rich's cock in my ecstasy. Leon drew out my climax as he continued to rub my clitoris through the orgasm.

Once I came down from the orgasm, I felt them pulling their cocks out of my body.

Rich let go of the chain, and I knelt there on the ground waiting to see what they would want to do now. I could feel their semen seeping out of my pussy and ass and drip down my thighs. Licking my lips, I had a little taste of Rich's cum.

Leon stood in front of me and grabbed hold of my head bringing it in close to his cock. Leaning in closer, I took his cock in to my mouth and sucked and licked the combined juices off of his cock. Glancing up at his face, I could see the smile on his face as I cleaned his cock up.

As soon as it was clean, he stepped back and Scott came around to the front to have me clean his cock as well.

I licked and sucked on his cock. Its taste was completely different and not the most pleasant of tastes from being in my ass. Being the good girl I was though, I made sure to clean him up good and proper.

Grabbing a blanket, Leon set up a place to lay down on and be a lot more comfortable. Scott followed suit and grabbed another blanket and lay it down. Rich though came over to me and stood right in front of me.

Lifting my chin, he made me look him in the eyes, "Stand, pet."

Standing up, he then led me over to a nearby tree.

Once we got a couple of feet away from the tree, he stopped me and pressed on my back.

"Bend over, pet."

Bending over, I placed my hands on the tree trunk to keep from falling into the rough bark.

Rich then tapped the inside of my legs so I would spread my legs further apart.

Grabbing my butt, he pulled me back towards him, so my bottom was sticking out, presenting it for the three men in the woods.

Holding the pose Rich had put me in, I waited to see what he would do to me. I realized how vulnerable I was since my weight was resting on my hands placed on the tree trunk, keeping me up. If my hands were not supporting me, my face would smash into the bark.

Suddenly, I felt spanks on my butt. Several hard smacks hit me in a row which makes my butt dip and move from their intensity. His hands rested on my butt as my heart thudded.

He leaned in and whispers in my ear, "Your butt is turning nice and red for us pet."

Wiggling my butt, I felt Rich's hand slip down and go between my legs. He started to rub the tell-tale moisture that started to leak out of my excited pussy. As he continued to rub my pussy, his other hand started to spank my butt again hard.

My body rocked with the force against both of his hands. I instinctively leaned in closer to the one hand for the pleasure, then backed away again to the hand that spanked for the pain. He played my body like an instrument, perfectly in tune.

BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers
12