The Day Hell Froze Over Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked toward his direction but paused before they crossed to his side of the street. As he watched, he saw Cyn lean into the woman. Their manner was intimate, very intimate. He wondered at that. Then he saw them kiss. It wasn’t s soft peck. I was a lover kiss. Straightening up, he looked closer at the other woman. When they parted, the other woman threw her head back in laughter and then realized he knew her. It was Jessie, the stripper who entertained them that very first night. Apparently Cyn kept in touch. They parted and Cyn looked both ways before she decided to cross the street, heading directly toward him.

He moved further back in the alley, about half way and waited in the shadows. He didn’t like this route she took and maybe it was time he taught her a little lesson. She wouldn’t listen any other way. Just when she passed him, he jumped out behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck. After that moment he can’t tell you what happened, all he knew was he somehow ended up on his back with a foot being stomped into his stomach. He heard her footsteps running away when he called out her name.

She stopped, hesitated, and turned back to the figure curled up on the ground behind her. He called out again and she realized she knew who he was. She walked back to him and knelt beside him.

“Michael?” she whispered as she helped him to his feet. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Leaning up against the side of the dirty building, holding his stomach, he laughed, “Can’t you tell? I’m teaching you a lesson in the dangers of night alley walking. Aren’t you terrified?” the sarcasm only made her smile, especially when she saw he was quickly recovering from her attack, or rather her defensive manures.

“Where did you learn to flip a man my size like that?”

“Don’t you remember I took self defense for two years when I was at college? I told you I could take care of myself.”

Laughing, he responded, “Yeah, you did. Well, now that we know you can protect yourself. Tell me who’s going to protect me?”

“Protect you? From what?”

“From you. From my need of you.”

She pulled away from him. “We discussed that. You need to stay away from me, I need to stay away from you, until we can control this.”

He pushed away from the wall and reached for her hands. “What if I don’t want to control myself any longer?”

“Michael…” she began backing away, but he wasn’t having it. He pulled her closer into a hug.

“I love you, Sin. I love you so fucking much and I miss you. You are right, I’ve been holding back, but I don’t want to hold back anymore. Let me inside, let me inside and I promise I’ll make it worth it. Come on baby, come on.” As he spoke to her he was turning her until her back was to the wall. She knew she should say no. They made absolutely no damn sense. This was a classic case of ‘be careful what you wish for you just might get it.’ She knew now that he was right before, they should never have opened Pandora’s box, but now that they have….

She gave into his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. He reached down and lifted her up, bracing her against the wall. He helped her wrap her legs around his him, where she locked them behind him. She smelled so sweet. Her perfume was just as strong as it was when she first put it on. The kiss was hot and intense. He could taste the wine on her tongue; smell the smoke in her hair and it turned him on. Reaching for the neck of her bloused he ripped it open sending buttons flying. Her crème colored lace bra was pulled to the side so he could find those nipples he has been dreaming about. He squeezed them tightly and lifted them up. Smiling, he looked into her eyes.

“Would you like a taste?” she laughed at his question. She never really thought about it before, but they were big enough, perhaps she could. Still holding his gaze she turned her head downward, toward the tip. Her tongue flickered out grazing the tip. Then slowly she opened her lips and surrounded the tip of her own nipple and began to suck. He leaned in and licked around her sucking lips. She released her nipple to give to him. His lips replaced it and she moaned at the contact. She kissed the side of his lips as he kissed her dark brown flesh. She never felt more close to him than in that moment, she kissed his cheek, his brow, and his forehead. He smelled like baby oil and ivory soap. Their lips met again.

His hands traveled up her thighs and pulled her thong underwear from her body to her knees. His fingers dipped deep inside. She took two of them instantly, with a few more strokes they were accompanied by another and then another. With four fingers buried to the hilt and his thumb on her clit she was in pure heaven. He didn’t bother moving in and out at this point. He just concentrated on moving his fingers in the tight space; he stroked the top of her pussy walls, with a firm strong pressure. It was amazing. It was like having his dick, tightly embedded and curved upward to find that g-spot but only better because it was more centered. It didn’t take long for her temperature to rise, it didn’t take long until she had tearing her lips from his so she could pant for her next breath, and it sure as hell didn’t take long for him to have her crying out in pleasure as he milked her pussy to climax.

He lifted her thighs forward, bending them toward her chest. It would be easier to remove her panties, but to do that he would have to move away for her body and he wasn’t ready to let her go just yet. She was coming down from her high when he released himself from his pants. After a minute she noticed his lack of movement. Something had caught his attention. Following his stare downward she saw his dick through the spaces around her panties. He was holding it with a few centimeters from her opening. She grasped in surprise and from there her breathing stopped. They watched as he moved toward her pink, wet tissue. They watched as her inner lips opened like a flower. They watched as he disappeared within her body. There is nothing sexier than seeing a dick burying itself in a pussy, especially when you are feeling it too.

Neither of them moved until his dick reached the end. She felt a slight stinging when his cock bumped against her cervix, hole to hole. It was then that he looked up, staring into those deep brown eyes. “Is this what you wanted?”

She smiled the most beautiful smile and looked back down to watch. He then began the dance. The sight that fascinated him most was watching how his dick got moister each time he withdrew. Seeing her juice, her lust on his cock nearly drove him crazy and that reflected itself in his movement, in his thrust. He became forceful with each push inward. They developed a rhythm, one that came with a bounce. That’s when you know the fuck is a deep one, an intense one, when your whole body moves with it. His balls pounded against her ass as he felt the moisture spread. They were so wet, the juice of their fucking poured forth, spreading around his dick, even the lower half of his abs, soaking her pussy and it wasn’t all from her. He looked back into her eyes and thought hit him—he was fucking his baby sister.

His dick was up inside her body and he was fucking her pussy with his dick. Soon he would be spilling his cum inside of her. That cum will fill her and be absorbed by her body, it would become part of her—he would become part of her. She gripped him, as he moved. She moved with him, fucking him as he fucked her, in this alleyway. They could hear the people not more than fifty feet away from them, but he still pumped, he still filled her. The sweat was seeping through his clothes, sticking them to him. The brick from the wall was cutting into her back, but she wasn’t feeling it, she was felling the pleasure, she was feeling the cum, rising up through her body with the surge of his.

“Fuck me, Michael. I’m close. I need more. I need more. You feel so good. I knew you would. I’m so fucking hot. Fuck me, Michael, please, make me cum. Please, Michael, make me cum.”

Michael reached around her, sliding his forearms up against her back, pulling her closer to him, and as his palms wrapped around her shoulder blades he push her downward as he fucked upward. He fucked up inside her body, by means of her cunt and pushed her downward to meet the force of his fuck. She cried out in pain. She loved it. She pushed down with him as he fucked up, he was so deep inside, their bodies were pressed against one another. It was his breath on her lips that she remembered last as she exploded around him, milking his dick for its juices and he didn’t wait a minute in giving them to her. He flooded her with the hot seed, burning her from the inside out.

His knees nearly gave from the weight of her due to his own weakness but he managed to hold on, he managed to hold them both upright. He leaned against her and let her legs fall lower on his hips. His face was buried in her neck. Their scent was all around them. With the movement of her legs sliding lower, her pussy clenched around his cock, involuntarily.

“Mmmmmm,” he moaned. Her tightening triggered something in him again. He began to pump his hips slowly, growing harder with each push. Her breath caught and she griped the back of his hair, pulling his face away from her neck. They blindly kissed again as he increased his thrusting.

“Oh god,” she moaned, her pussy slightly raw. A flicker of arousal imbedded deep flared strong. He growled as he pushed harder in her passage. He buried his face back into her neck and bit her. She cried out again. Her passion ignited something deep within him and all his control left him. He proceeded to jam himself deeply inside of her, pumping with all his might, jack hamming her against the wall until she couldn’t hold back the whales anymore. She screamed her way through her second climax. He followed over with a short shout and they began to slide down the wall.

After a moment, his soften flesh fell from her body and in its wake was hot semen juice, spilling from her hole. Their breathing slowly returned to normal.

“Why?” she asked.

“Why what?”

“Why now?”

“I guess… the fear of not loving you again, was greater than my fearof loving you. No one touches me the way you do, no one. Not even Denise.”

She turned her face upward toward his and kissed his chin. “I love you, Michael. I always have.”

He hugged her tightly against him, never wanting to let her go. Laughter trickled its way from the adjacent street to them.

“We should go,” she said. After straightening up their clothes they left the alleyway and headed toward their cars. She spoke again. “What next?”

He laughed, reaching for her hand, interlacing their fingers. “I was thinking your place, my bed is preoccupied.”

“Yea. I figured, but shouldn’t you go back home. Wouldn’t she find it odd she went to bed with you and woke up without you?”

“I’ll think of something. You can help me.” She paused, they reached their cars but instead of opening hers she turned toward him.

“You sure you wanna continue down this road, with the sneaking about and the lies?” He pulled her closer to his body and kissed her again.

“If you are asking me, are you worth it, are we worth it, then I’m going to have to say yes. I don’t care who I have to lie to be with you, because the sex is just that… damn… good, as well as the love. But I do care who I hurt, so we’ll have to be more cautious in the future, which also, unfortunately, cuts into our future public displays of affection—oh remind me to tell you about my dream—but following that belief, you are right, I probably should go home. But I would be lying if I didn’t say I want to hold you in my arms for the rest of the night and wake up to your scent surrounding me and start my day in the warm cavern of your body, cumming my way… home.”

She smiled. “I told you this day would come.”

He sighed, “Care to be more specific?”

Opening her driver seat door, she got in. She looked up into his brown eyes and started the car. Then she smiled that smile that always seemed to tell him when he was in trouble.

“I told you there would be a day when you wouldn’t be able to resist me, at all cost.”

And with those words she was gone.

But this time, he was right behind her. He tightened his collar as he got into the car and turned up the heat as he roared down the street after her.

For some reason, he felt a very unexpected…chill.

The End.

~I feel like this was my first true attempt for a love story, sorta, kinda. Ha.:o) I don’t know. Hope I did it justice. I mostly wrote it so I could do the Cyn/Sin thing. Lol. Inspiration comes in weird vehicles, sometimes. *Fantasy Kiss.~

12