The Day I Caught You Cheating

Story Info
She catches her girlfriend with another.
1.1k words
3.53
49.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday afternoon and as far as you knew I had class all day therefore when you knew I was gone you had a friend come over as you two sat on the couch watching television she moved closer to you and began coming on to you, she gently ran her hand over your leg rubbing your inner thigh as her hand got closer to your pussy.

“ Amy please, we can’t do this I already have a girlfriend who I love very much.”

“She doesn’t need to know about us, you don’t have to tell her.” Amy replies softly.

She looks into your eyes and kisses you softly, her hands running on you as hard as you try to resist what she is doing you just cant resist anymore, kissing her back yet feeling really guilty as her hands began rubbing your breasts, you are melting to the touch things got really hot.

Slowly she removes your shirt, slipping her hands around your back unhooking your bra gently, she works your shorts off slowly, as you begin to undress her, exploring each others bodies, your moans and screams were progressing.

I walk in the door to hear this, and you had no idea that I had come home quietly I walk to the living room, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing I just stood there as I was in shock.

I started to cry; yet soft enough that you couldn’t hear me as all of a sudden that girl looked up and saw me standing there.

“Oh my god”

“What’s the matter Amy?” You ask softly.

“I thought you told me that your girlfriend was gone all day?”

“She is, why do you say that?”

“Look!”

You turn around to find me standing there in tears as you get up and begin walking over to me.

”Stay the hell away you little whore! I go off to class for the day after loving you this morning and this is what I come home to, to find you with a little bitch in our home How in the fuck can you do this to me? Don’t bother trying to explain it Just pack your shit and get the hell out its over between us I love you so much but I wont compete with another bitch If its with her that you really want to be then go and live with her I am going out and when I get back you better not be here!!!!!” Turning around I walk into my room slamming the door behind me.

As I walk into my room you show that chick the door, you come into the room to try to talk to me, coming up behind me, wrapping your arms around my waist and hold me close to you.

“Baby I love you and I only want to be with you, please forgive me baby You are my world you are my heart and soul and I don’t ever want to lose you!”

“Yeah right that’s why when I turn my back you have some other little bitch on our couch, as you feel her up that’s a wonderful way to show me that you love me, get the fuck away from me and get out of my room, go pack your shit and be gone!”

“Please baby let me love you right here right now” you reply in a whisper.

”Don’t fucking touch me I can’t stand you for what you’ve done!”

You begin kissing the back of my neck softly, running your hands up and down my sides I grab your hands as my head goes back toward you, our hands work their way together up onto my breasts as you massage them gently.

“Oh I want this off of you let me take it off” you start pulling my shirt up taking it off me gently.

“Oh god you are so beautiful” your hands begin massaging my breasts again as you unhook the hooks in the front of my bra dropping it to the floor as you take my nipples and roll them between your fingers.

“I want you so badly I want you now.” Whispering softly in my ear.

Turning me around to face you taking my nipple into your mouth sucking on it gently as your other hand opens my jeans and get inside of them, finding its way to my pussy rubbing it gently as you tease my clit lightly making my body shake.

Backing me up slowly you lay me on the bed removing my jeans completely with my thong as well, spreading my legs, you get in between them licking my clit gently, my back arches, as much as I hate you right now I can’t fight it, for I love what I am feeling.

“I want to make you cum for me baby I want you to feel good!

“Oh honey your heading in the right direction.” I reply back.

Sucking on my clit, I begin to scream as my hips move to the feel of your mouth sucking on me, grinding your face, your hands grab onto my ass, massaging it gently.

“Oh fuck yes it feels so good don’t stop now you owe this to me make me cum baby!”

You enter your finger into me as you suck harder on my clit pumping that finger in and out of me hard and fast as moans of ecstasy escape us.

“Bitch turn around and take those shorts off and put your ass up here towards me.

You do as I command, and get on the bed with me, as we are now In a 69 position, I enter two fingers into your pussy and begin finger fucking you hard as you scream for more.

“Suck my clit bitch and don’t stop until I tell you to!” suddenly my body tenses and my back arches.

“Oh god eat my pussy now as I am going to cum!!!!!”

Pushing your tongue deep into me, my pussy clamps down on your tongue as I reach a awesome climax pushing me over the edge, my body shakes from the intense feel and when I am done you lick it dry getting every drop not missing any.

Slowly you kiss your way up my body your lips meeting mine, kissing me deeply and wrap your arms around me holding me close to you. “I am so sorry for what I did today baby will you forgive me?” she asks in a soft whimper.

“Yes this time I will because I love you as much as I do, and I just cant let you go, but if you ever do that to me again you won’t be so lucky next time.”

“Thank you baby it wont happen again I promise, you’re the one that I want to be with.”

“If and when there is ever a next time maybe we should adventure with another female together.” I whisper in her ear.