The Day I Got KISSed Ch. 2

Story Info
Paul & Sandi get it on after the show.
1.3k words
3.86
13.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Since I got such positive feedback on this story, I have created a second chapter. More will come later if you like this)

* * * * *

"WE LOVE YOU, PAUL!", the audience shouted as Paul Stanley and KISS took the stage. There were plenty of girls in the audience who were what Paul would normally consider sexy as hell, but tonight he didn't see any of them as he looked at Sandi that night and thought, "I know who I'm going back to the hotel with tonight!!"

He smiled his perfect white smile at her and she smiled back knowingly at him. As goosebumps ran up her back and her pussy became wet in anticipation of having her rock god make love to her that night after the show.

"It's going to be a long two hours", Sandi thought miserably as she watched Paul's deft fingers slide across his guitar much the way they would slide across her tits and pussy that night. "God", she thought as she saw his cock harden at the thought of what they would do that night in bed, "I have to have him in me right now!!!"

But the show went on as Paul grabbed his ass, pouted his full and sexy lips and shook his shoulders the way he normally did and that only made her even hotter for this sexy man than she already was as she snapped back to reality with a jolt to see that he had taken off his shirt and was exposing his strong, hairy chest and moaned, remembering having had her head on it just a few hours earlier and how safe and comfortable she felt with him.

This went on for about another half-hour when the show ended and Paul walked offstage and took her in his arms and kissed her, laying her head on his broad chest as she moaned and kissed his soft lips and looked into his sexy dark brown eyes. He responded to this by wrapping his arms around her and leading her through a mob of screaming girls to the limousine waiting outside for them.

"Get in", Paul said, "I want to be alone with you right now." Sandi got in and sat a distance from him as he responded by moving over to her and pulling her close to him. She moaned and held him close, breathing his wonderful scent in and touching him the way she had wanted to all night.

She was about to beg him to make long passionate love like she knew they both wanted to when the limo stopped and Paul pushed her away and said "Wait".

She looked disappointed until she saw where they were. The most beautiful hotel she had ever seen stood in front of her eyes as Paul grabbed their bags and led her out of the car to it. "This is where we are staying tonight", he said, " I want tonight to be special so I booked us here." as Sandi smiled and kissed his neck lovingly as they entered their accommodations for the night.

Then she saw their room. It was decorated in all white with paintings of landscapes on the wall and she sighed with pleasure at the beauty and elegance of it all when her rock idol laid her on the bed and began to undress her. "Ohhhhhhh", he moaned, "I couldn't wait until I got off that stage so I could be with you all night and feel your pleasure and have you feel my pleasure".

Sandi wanted his make-up and costume off before they made love and told him as such. He looked in the mirror and agreed with her. "I am going to shower to get my make-up off, but only if you...", he said, grinning. "If I what?", she then interrupted. . "... join me", he finished.

Sandi, who by now was naked agreed and helped him undress so they could begin and Paul was naked in a matter of seconds as he smiled at Sandi and picked her up and carried her into the warm shower and set her down gently.

She then looked at his cock, (which to most women would be intimidating) and lathered her hands with soap and stroked it with them to get it clean as he moaned and leaned his head back in ecstasy as the water cascaded off his perfect face and his long dark curls. She then decided to make him even hotter so she got on her knees in the shower and began to suck his beautiful cock as she played with his balls. This went on for about 15 minutes as she sucked and stroked.

Then she saw his balls tighten as he let out a scream of ecstasy and exploded passionately all over her face and tits as she sucked to get as much in her mouth as she could. What she couldn't get in her mouth she rubbed all over her body like lotion.

Paul then looked down at her and realized that she needed to get off too and hadn't, but before he would do that, he lathered his hands as well and rubbed them both down with the soap so they would be clean and then rinsed both of them off with the shower massager and proceeded to go one step father by squirting shampoo into his hands and washing her hair. When he had done this, he washed his own hair.

Finally he was ready to pleasure her as she had pleasured him. He then wrapped her in a towel and led her to the bed, kissing and sucking her neck the whole way there. When they got to the bed he slipped the towel off of her and admired her body which he was about to pleasure. as she shivered with anticipation at knowing what a good lover he was and he did not disappoint as he spread her legs and found her clit again and began to lick it with fast and furious strokes while fingering her pussy with expertise and skill.

He then stopped licking her clit and began to suck on it gently. She moaned and held his face between her legs with her thighs as he stopped sucking and darted his tongue in and out of her pussy as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy. Soon she came as he made his final dart into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned and clamped her legs even tighter around him as she came.

After awhile, she unclamped her legs and laid on the bed, begging him to be inside her as Paul smiled and climbed on top of her, inserting his 8-inch cock slowly into her hot and wet pussy an inch at a time, making her beg for it. "Ohhhh yes, oh baby, I want you inside me, every inch of you", Sandi begged with urgency in her voice as Paul obliged her by quickly pushing into her as she screamed with a combination of pleasure and pain, which he knew she loved.

He then slid in and out of her pussy, feeling the tension in his balls rise as Sandi felt her orgasm hitting full-force. Paul was the first to come as he let out a scream of pleasure and filled her pussy with his hot cum, which set Sandi ablaze as she covered his cock with her pussy juices.

Many hours later, they fell asleep together in their favorite position: Sandi's head on Paul's strong, sexy chest and his hand between her legs and the next morning, he had a day off from the tour and she had the day off of work, so they could stay in bed together all day.... and that's just what they did.

Sandi was happy and so was Paul.... they had found each other and would never let go......well, for now, anyway.