The Day I Stole My First Panties

Story Info
He's attracted to older women & their panties.
5.2k words
4.65
139.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bella-36
Bella-36
23 Followers

Hello again! As you may know from my first story, I'm rather new to the whole "erotic literature" thing. My first story was about an experience that happened when I was 18, and since I got so much positive feedback, I thought I'd write another story. I had no idea the effect I could have on some of you guys (and gals)! I was extremely flattered by so many of the comments that people sent to me, I began to think about what my second story could be.

I've been thinking about it for a few days now, I thought about many different topics. Fantasies of mine. Things I wished I'd tried when I was younger (but never did). Things I'd like to try some day. Things I'd be too scared or shy to try in real life... things I'll never experience for real. I could live vicariously through the characters in my story.

The more I though about it, the more the possibilities seemed endless. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a topic. Maybe some day, I will write a story about my deepest darkest fantasies... fantasies of being pulled over and patted down by a frisky cop... fantasies of being a rich lady and having my maid strip for me... fantasies about having sex in an elevator with a guy I've never met before... fantasies about a "sexy secretary" at work...

But for now, I'll just write about what I feel I can write about best... things that I've actually experienced.

Now, believe me, before you get the wrong idea, I am NOT THAT sexually adventurous. I would say that I've had an 'average' sex life, other than being bi-sexual and having had a few girlfriends. I was married for 7 years, and am now just starting to get back into the dating pool. During my life, I've had sex with maybe 5 or 6 girls, and about 8 guys, including my ex-husband. So, while that's probably more than some people, it's certainly less than others.

Plus, to be completely honest with you, I'm actually a bit modest about sex. I've never really had sex in public. The oddest place I've ever had sex was in a car. I've never done it on the beach, or in the park, or in an airplane, or any of that kind of stuff. I'm not really kinky with my partners, and I've never tried whips or paddles or any of that stuff either.

Now, here's how I've come to terms with my sexuality over the years: I have lots of fantasies, but I have a tendency to keep my fantasies separate from my reality. In other words, I'll fantasize about that guy in the elevator, but I would never actually initiate anything. And if he tried something, I'd probably be to weirded-out to even enjoy it.

At this point, I should probably apologize for publicly psycho-analyzing myself, but I guess if I'm going to write a story about myself, I feel obliged to explain who the 'real me' is.

As I mentioned in my previous story, I'd had a few boyfriends in high school, but I didn't develop an interest in girls until I was 18. My experience with Kelly was my first sexual encounter with another female body, and it was the only one I had for quite awhile. My upbringing was very strict Roman Catholic, so being attracted to girls made me feel very perverted. I'm sure there are those of you out there that know exactly what I mean. I ended up keeping these feelings to myself for a long time. In a way, it made the thoughts even more erotic! I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE men (and all their associated parts), but at that time in my life, my late teen years, the sexual thoughts of women I had were completely blowing my 'straight' thoughts out of the water. I would get 10 times more turned on fantasizing about a pretty girl in class than a hot guy.

And I'd get even MORE turned on fantasizing about my female teachers... the ones that were 25... 35... 45... it didn't matter. Some how, by them being more 'mature' than me, it was just... I don't know... it drove me wild!

Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into an "I had sex with my teacher" story. I've read a lot of those stories, and I can't imagine any of them actually happening. They're good reading sometimes, but still. I'm just mentioning this because that's my earliest memory of being attracted to older women. And I don't just mean 'old' women, I mean, any lady that was at least a few years older than me. This was during the last few months of my Senior Year in High School, and I just remember it so well. It's just one of those eras I'll never forget. Unless of course I get alzheimers some day (which is another good reason for me to be writing this down).

I think that because I'd only had one lesbian experience at this point, that one evening played a huge role in how my thoughts and fantasies and fetishes developed. As I said in my first story, the thing that struck me the most about that night with Kelly was how completely DRENCHED her panties had gotten, and how exquisitely and indescribably erotic her juices smelled and tasted on my fingers. I think it is because of what happened that evening that I developed my fixation with panties.

Although I'm new to writing erotic literature, I've been a regular in chatrooms and on IRC for probably a good 5 years. In that time, I've discussed my 'panty fetish' with lots of people, and what I've discovered is that most people think of this as a "male" fetish. In other words, it's usually men that fantasize about a woman's panties, and her musky smell. Maybe that makes me the exception to the rule, but because of that experience with Kelly, I just have this 'thing' for panties and lingerie.

Not to mention, that was also the turning point where my nose began to hold it's own as a sexual organ. Before then, I don't ever remember the sense of smell coming in to play at all. Of course, I would get aroused by what I saw... what my boyfriends had whispered to me... by the touch of their soft caresses on my skin, or their strong hands rubbing me down there. But suddenly, the thought of Kelly's smell, or the fantasies of what another woman's pussy or panties might smell like... Mmmmm... it still warms me up just thinking about it!

I would sit in class and stare... fantasizing about my teachers. I'd undress them with my mind, but I wasn't interested in getting them completely naked... I just wanted to imagine them in nothing but their underwear... their lingerie... their stockings... their panties. Even teachers that weren't attractive at all somehow manifested themselves in my erotic thoughts if I imagined them in panties.

I became obsessed. Then I became more obsessed. Every woman I'd meet... I would imagine her in panties. And I was able to keep my fantasies in check for months. But at some point, it began to collude my thoughts. I wasn't interested in girls my age anymore... I was interested in their moms... their aunts... Well, that's not completely true... I still was attracted to girls my age, but there was something especially erotic about an older woman.

My fetish first manifested itself right before graduation. I had gone over to my friend Carolyn's house (not her real name) to study for finals. I was a very smart student, as I mentioned in my last story, so I never really had to study that much, but still, I mean, finals are important. So, there were a group of about 6 or 7 of us girls studying for one of our finals. I can't remember which final, but it doesn't matter anyway.

Carolyn and I had been friends for about 2 years, so I had been over to her house before. Probably, once a month or so. She was a very cute girl as well. Not as cute as Kelly (at least not to me), but cute by pretty much any standard. She wasn't my type though. Not that I have a type, but if I did, she wouldn't be it. No particular reason... just not my type. Too skinny, I guess. I have a tendency to prefer curvier women.

Her mom on the other hand... now that's a COMPLETELY different story. Curves like you wouldn't even believe! She was probably in her early or mid 40's, about the same age as most of my other friends' parents. She was short though... couldn't have been any taller than 5 feet. She wasn't fat by any means, but maybe because she was so short, her curves just seemed, proportionately, curvier.

Mrs. Brown (not her real last name either) was a blonde... GORGEOUS blonde hair... long. I'm not really into blondes, never really was. I've always pretty much preferred brunettes and darker hair, but I don't think I would have changed one hair on her head. She wore kind of a lot of make-up, but whatever it was, it made her just glow like an angel. Amazing blue eyes... bright blue. I think they stood out because she wore a lot of eyeliner. Ample chest. Ample isn't even the word. Just, a beautiful, natural, well-rounded healthy large set of breasts. Gorgeous legs... the kind of thighs and rear end you just want to grab!

Now, in all the times I had been to Carolyn's house, I probably never even gave her mom a second glance. But, after that incident with Kelly, I was looking at life in a whole new perspective. Mrs. Brown became simply amazing. I wish I had a better vocabulary... maybe I could come up with a more fitting adjective to describe her. She was... perfect. Her sunny personality, her gleaming smile, her teeth were whiter than white, she was radiant!

Believe me, I had gone over to Carolyn's house with every intention of studying for whatever final we were cramming for, but the moment I saw Mrs. Brown that night, I think probably an ounce of juice flowed into my panties and I was completely taken by her. She was a perfect mom... bringing us sodas and chips and popcorn, or whatever snacks we were having. I remember she was wearing white shorts. I think she had some kind of light colored tank top on as well, but that could just be my imagination filling in the gaps.

The shorts I DEFINITELY remember though. When she bent down to put the snacks on the coffee table, her panty line was completely obvious. At the time, it was like a flashing neon sign to me. I just HAD to stare! Well, that's an exaggeration too. But I would definitely try to catch a quick glimpse every once in awhile each time she passed through the living room where we were studying.

As you can probably guess, I was WAY more interested in thinking about Mrs. Brown's panties than I was about studying. Finals became the furthest thing from my mind. At some point, we took a study break. In retrospect, this study break has become the epicenter of my lifelong panty fetish.

The Browns had 2 bathrooms in their house. Because there were about 7 of us all taking a break at the same time, we were using both bathrooms... the main one, and the one off the master bedroom. I somehow managed to take my 'turn' when her parents' bathroom was open... just in case. I'll openly admit, I was secretly hoping to find a pair of Mrs. Brown's underwear laying on the floor in her bedroom... just to see what they looked like. I slowly walked through the bedroom, but I remember the place being spic and span... completely clean from top to bottom. The bed made, all the clothes put away, nothing laying around on the floor. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

I stepped into the bathroom... turned the light on, and locked the door behind me. As I sat down to go pee, the whirring vent masked the sound of my tinkling. And THAT'S when I saw it. The hamper. The wicker hamper. Right in front of the toilet, in the corner of the room, was the wicker hamper. I distinctly remember my heart jumping practically out of my chest at the sight of it. The thoughts blazing through my head were enough to speed up my breathing. I couldn't have been more excited if a bag of money fell into my lap. Thinking about... hoping... what might be in there was simply... exhilarating.

As I sat there peeing, I imagined what might be in there. Would I find Mrs. Brown's panties? Maybe the pair that she wore yesterday or last night, and she tossed them in there right before she took a shower this morning? Or maybe, I'd find some sexy kind of lingerie that she wore for Mr. Brown earlier in the week? Maybe something she got 'naughty' in, and it would have the smell of her sexual arousal on it? Was she kinkier than I thought? Would I find a skimpy pair of thong panties, or would I just find a modest pair of briefs? Oh, the power of the imagination...

The best way I can describe my mental state at this point is this: You know how on Tom & Jerry, there were those times where Tom would be just about to hit Jerry with a hammer, and then an angel would pop up on his shoulder and tell him not to do it? And then, a devil would pop up on the other shoulder and tell him to go ahead and hit Jerry anyway? Well, it was exactly like that. On the one hand, I thought "this is just wrong... I can't do that". But on the other hand, I thought "I wonder if Mrs. Brown threw some of her panties in there?" I thought about it. Went back and forth. What if someone caught me? What if someone walked in while I was looking through the hamper, what the hell would they think? How could I explain it? I mean, seriously, can you think of any good explanation I could have used? I sure as hell can't, and I couldn't back then either.

I didn't do it. I stood up, pulled my underwear and shorts up, and...

... And then I thought about it again. I checked the door to make sure it was locked. I didn't hear anyone outside waiting for me to finish. It's just a hamper. With my hands sweating and my heart racing, I lifted the lid up. And do you know what I saw?

T-shirts.

Dirty T-Shirts.

Mr. Brown's dirty t-shirts.

And underwear. Boxers. Stuffed up to the top of the hamper.

A total bust.

I quickly set the wicker lid back down, and turned around to flush the toilet. With my hand on the handle, I paused. What if... maybe... there were some panties in there, but they were buried? Should I look?

I turned back to the hamper, delicately lifted the lid up, and gave myself one last chance to stop before doing something I'd probably regret. But I said to myself "Ahhh, fuck it", and with that I quickly began the 'search for buried treasure'. With one hand, I held Mr. Brown's shirts and boxers up. With the other, I blindly moved my fingers around through the pile of dirty clothing.

It felt like I was digging in there for a solid minute. In reality, it was probably only about 10 seconds, but as anyone can tell you that has been in this kind of situation, it feels like an eternity.

Then I moved something, and I saw it! Underneath a shirt or a pair of boxers or something, I caught my first glimpse. Through all the white cotton and plaid patterns in the hamper, I could see a tiny patchy of what looked like baby blue satin peeking up at me. I grabbed for it, and pulled it out...

What I held in my trembling hands at that point was exactly what I had been looking for. I didn't even bother to see what else was in there. I just dropped the shirts and boxers back into the hamper and stood there for a moment, in awe of my discovery. Not since my little stunt with Kelly had I felt so overcome with desire and lust. My hands were shaking... sweating... my mouth was dry and my heart was racing with excitement!

There I was, holding a pair of Mrs. Brown's panties! Honest to goodness! Light blue... like a powder blue or baby blue. They were satin... soft... smooth. The fabric slipped from one hand to the other... dancing between my fingers as I examined them. After a few moments of enjoying the feel of the fabric against my skin, I grasped the sides of the waistband and held them out in front of me so I could see EXACTLY what they looked like. What a sight! They were a pair of briefs. I remember that the way the elastic was on the legs and waistband, it made the blue satin material "ruffle" up, but I think that when Mrs. Brown put them on, they were probably a little more form fitting and the material would smooth out over her delicious curves.

I flipped them around to look at the back. As I did, I imagined Mrs. Brown's rear end filling them in, just like the shorts she was wearing today. I just stood there and ogled them closely for a few moments... probably just a few seconds, but it seemed longer.

There were two parts of my brain working at this point. One part was examining these beautiful panties and imagining Mrs. Brown wearing them. The other part... well, that's the part that was trying to decide whether or not I should do what I really wanted to do. Should I... bring them closer? Even after all these years, it's still embarrassing to type what I'm about to type. It seems so taboo and so naughty.

I 'm not even going to say it. You know exactly what I wanted to do at this point.

So I stood there... deciding whether or not I should. I took a few deep breaths. I had just done something so naughty... pilfering through Mrs. Brown's hamper and taking out her panties. But somehow, I could justify it. It's just like putting someone's laundry in the washer. All I did was pick up a pair of her panties. No big deal. Nothing illegal about that.

But I wanted to do something... else.

...

...

(Just so you know, I've been sitting here at my computer for 10 minutes deciding whether or not I should continue. I feel so completely naughty about what I was thinking. But, it doesn't matter. I think you know exactly what was going through my mind. Remember all that stuff I said before about my nose? So I'll just continue)

So I stood there, debating whether or not I should.

OK... this is stupid. It's just words on a computer screen... here goes.

I can't believe I'm going to blurt this out.

I wanted to smell Mrs. Brown's panties!

WOW

I WANTED TO SMELL MRS. BROWN'S PANTIES!!!

I WANTED TO SMELL THEM SOOOOOO BAD!!!

(that felt good! LOL)

I couldn't hold back any longer. It was like dangling a piece of steak in front of a tiger that hadn't eaten in a week. I brought them closer, and without another hesitation, I plunged my face into this small pile of satin fabric I was holding with my hands. I inhaled the deepest breath I could muster up, and I held it, never wanting to let that intoxicating air out of my nose...

WOW! WHAT A RUSH!!!

I remember feeling so dizzy that I had to sit back down on the toilet. This must be what someone feels like when they have heroin for the first time... just, that rush through their veins. Her aroma... it was such an aphrodesiac. The fact that I really shouldn't have been doing this... that it was wrong... that it was naughty... that it was perverted... made the whole experience that much more erotic. I felt a tremendous sensation between my legs. The tingling... the muscle spasms. But I didn't want to get carried away, so I kept my hands away from there, trying hard not to rub myself.

I could see a picture of Mrs. Brown in my head... with her perfect large breasts, standing by the bed wearing only these panties. It was driving me nuts! The scent of her pussy... her blonde pussy, pressed against these panties for a whole day... and here I was, holding it against my face. I took one deep breath... then another... then another. Then I really started to feel dizzy. I had to stop before I passed out in their bathroom. That was the last thing I wanted. How on earth would I explain that one?

I stood up to put the panties back in the hamper. I lifted the lid and moved the boxers and shirts to the side. I took one last whiff. But I couldn't bear to part with them... they just smelled so delicious! What if I never had a chance like this again?


I instantly decided I was going to steal them. I must have been thinking about it the whole time I was smelling them, because all my thoughts converged, and I already had a plan. She would never miss one pair of panties. I lose socks and underwear in the laundry all the time. And if she noticed it was gone, there was nothing to make her suspect that it was me that snagged them. But, I couldn't just stuff them in my pocket. I was wearing sort of tight shorts. I couldn't go back down to the study group with a bulge like that in my pocket and play it cool... I was far too aroused and nervous.

Bella-36
Bella-36
23 Followers
12