The Day Is What You Make Of It Ch. 02

Story Info
Orgasm in the office.
1.6k words
3.68
29.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Orgasm In the Office

She straightened her skirt pulling it back down over the tops of her stockings as she slid out of her truck.

Opening the back door she pulled out a few dresses in need of the cleaners next door to her bakery... Heading across the parking lot she could hear the cat calls and whistles from the workmen.

She laughed to herself, thinking Oh, they have no idea who there boss is for the day do they.

With this thought she decided to go into the Cleaners instead of opening the bakery and introducing herself.

As she re-emerged from the cleaners she could hear one of the guys popping off about how he’d like to bend that one over the work bench and give it to her good.

That devilish smile she’d normally get when she was up to no good began to spread across her face.

As she reached the bakery door she turned to speak aiming her comments directly at the lewd speaking worker. “before you release all that energy into your boxers, lets see if you can do something constructive with it.” As she pushed the key into the lock on the bakery door the workmen grew red faced and dead silent.

Their boss which appeared to be in his late 40’s early 50’s, quickly apologized for his men’s behavior and asked if she were the owner.

She let him know that yes, she was indeed the owner and politely informed him that she didn’t care rather or not the men knew how to speak as long as they were capable of doing a good days work.

He assured her they would indeed do a good job, and as the men filed through the door hats in hands they each apologized.

She showed the foreman around the bakery informing him of what her needs were.

The foreman explained what they’d have to do in order to accomplish each task and let her know that they were more than capable of handling everything she needed done, including any permits and inspections that would be required.

As the foreman and his workers got started on the tasks at hand, she headed to her office; where she locked the door behind her and turned her stereo on before collapsing in her chair laughing harder than she’d laughed in weeks.

Once she had regained her composure from the silliness of the situation she started working on her own tasks. The wonderful world of paperwork, bills, taxes, order forms and last but not least Employee Applications.

Uhg, the nightmare she’d dreaded from the day of the bakery’s inception.

Without even realizing it she began looking for a pleasant distraction and found it through the 2 way mirrors on either side of her desk.

One looking into the customer area and the other looking into the kitchen. She could see what came and went regardless of what door it came through.

The mirror to the right of her viewed the customer area, display cases, cash register and through the plate glass windows to the parking lot.

Through this mirror she could see the Foreman a rather distinguished looking gentleman perhaps in his early 50’s and two very handsome but rather Young workmen unloading their tools from a truck parked just outside the front doors.

The mirror to her left was a view of the entire kitchen and preparation areas. She could see the remaining three work men setting up makeshift work tables out of saw horses.

The one to her immediate right was a middle aged rather thin and pale looking man. He seemed to have the look of someone that had experienced a very difficult life.

The young man just behind him looked to be in his late 20’s, seemed to have that bad boy edge to him. Long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, dark penetrating eyes.

Wearing a dark blue muscle shirt with a picture on the back that looked something like a hand shooting the finger but it had sexy legs under it instead of a wrist and looked like the American Flag.

Since he had been holding a helmet over his crotch when she met them on the sidewalk, she assumed the Harley of her dreams she had passed in the parking lot must belong to him.

His jeans were worn almost all the way through on the cheeks of his ass and his knees.

He was just the kind of man your mother warns you about. She could fantasize about playing lady Godiva on that motorcycle of his.

She closed her eyes for a moment to imagine just how he may have worn the knees of his jeans out. Hmm, if she didn’t love her husband so much she could really consider Discovering what he’d be like down on his knees in front of her.

Opening her eyes again she saw Mr. Lewd standing right in front of the mirror removing his shirt.

Now this was the kind of man mothers should warn their daughters about. Very Tall at least 6’ 8”, Short Blonde hair, body built like a brick shit house, tan, clean shaven, extremely good looking.

He was the perfect mix of Frat boy and porn star all rolled in one.

That college preppy look, the ones that wine and dine you then charm and harm you all in one night. The kind that needs just the right bitch to put them in their place.

She thought the strip show was strictly for her benefit, anyone in their right mind would know that was a two way mirror.

Disgusted with the present view she turned back to her paperwork, trying desperately to make short work of all those employee applications.

Ah, here’s a real winner. No experience, very fast learner, has baked Pillsbury cookies before. Huh, so does her 7 year old Nephew.

This one looks good, female 43, can bake anything from P.B. Cookies to Cheesecake, quick breads and yeast breads. Hmm, just what she needs. Oops can’t decorate. Well that won’t pay off, not right now anyway.

As she turns to reach for her Tea mug, she catches a glimpse of Mr. Harley through the kitchen side mirror again.

He had his arms over his head holding something up to the ceiling. He looked pretty damn good in this position, arms flexed, shoulders and pecks straining. But his face showed no signs of strain, as though whatever he was holding was light as a feather.


She could feel herself becoming warm again, nipples still somewhat perky from her silk blouse rubbing across the lace all morning.

She closed her eyes and began fondling her breast, cupping them in her hands then squeezing them. Rubbing her nipples then squeezing them hard between her fingers causing them to become fully erect.

She stood up sliding her panties over her hips slowly, so she could feel her hands rubbing her thighs and calves as she pushed them all the way down and stepped out of them.

Returning to her chair; she propped her legs up on her desk and played her fingers through her pubic hair as she watched Harley on the opposite side of the mirror.

As she watched Harley work she began teasing her clit while she reached into her purse with her free hand and pulled out a soft velvety pouch.

The pouch contained a three inch by half inch vibrator, her little traveling bullet as her husband called it.

After turning it on she pressed the entire little vibe up inside her moaning softly as she did so. Removing her legs from her desk top, she sat up right in her chair and began rocking and grinding her hips in her seat.

As her right hand worked her clit in motion with her body, she slid her left hand inside her blouse and began squeezing her breast, teasing and pinching her nipples alternately.

Breath becoming labored, body trembling, she released her clit and pushed two fingers inside her and began working the little vibe back and forth harder and faster.

She moved her left hand down to her fully erect clit and worked in circles with her fingers as her right hand worked the little bullet inside her even faster, harder and deeper.

Her entire body shaking, back arching tight against the chair, Thighs collapsing tight around her hand, vaginal muscles contracting hard to pull her fingers into its inner most depths. She let out a muffled scream and climaxed long and hard.

She was suddenly startled from her moment of ecstasy at the sound of Mr. Lewd’s voice.

Mam? Everything alright in there?

she quickly tried to gather herself, under trembling voice she answered him.

Just a spider, just a damn spider.

She could hear his overwhelming laughter moving away as he parted from her locked door.

She took the Kleenex box from her desk drawer and cleaned herself up best she could, before putting her panties back on and heading straight for the bathroom

As she entered the kitchen through her office door she felt Mr. Lewd’s eyes on her and could hear him chuckling under his breath.

She turned to face him, tilted her head then with a seductive air about her she tasted her own juices on her fingers slid them in her mouth slowly and sucked them gently as she slid them back out.

Leaving him red faced, with chin dropped and a bulge in his Dockers as she spun around and headed for the bathroom.

She returned from the bathroom to an empty building, the workmen had all apparently taken leave for lunch. She decided to take this time to do some much needed bank business and take her own lunch.

She turned the be back soon clock hands to one P.M. and locked the door on her way out.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3: The Afternoon Tease