The Day Lexy Walked In Ch. 02: The Shows

Story Info
A friend gets to tag along for the show.
1.7k words
4.31
10k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first time together I was dying, I mean dying to be with her again. I couldn't think of anything else. I don't remember our second time together specifically but we started getting together during lunch, after work and sometimes before work. We were fucking in my SUV mostly, but also staircases, parking garage and one time outside at night on a bench with a risk of being seen. We got caught by the cops once too but that's another story.

Enter Bob again

We kept it secret, even from Bob, the guy who ran the snack bar in our office building. Bob was as obsessed with her as I was so I enjoyed talking to him and hearing him say how hot and sexy she was. Lexy and I couldn't go to lunch together too often or people would suspect something was going on, so we decided it would be cool to invite Bob to lunch with us. It sort of gave us cover to spend time more together without looking like a couple.

I remember sitting in a nice Chinese restaurant with Lexy and Bob when a hot looking girl walked in. Out of the blue Lexy said something like "I'd do her". Bob and I about choked on our food. Lexy was very open sexually and she often surprised us with sensual stories or unexpected comments that made us drool. Meanwhile Lexy and I were meeting whenever we could to fuck like horny teens and Bob suspected nothing. In fact, Lexy led Bob to believe she was more into him than me. The truth is she wasn't attracted to him but he didn't need to know that.

White lacy push up

One day the three of us were at lunch and somehow the conversation turned to breasts and bras. She mentioned that she needed new bra's because she was just wearing the same one all the time. We quickly volunteered to help out with that and struck a deal with her. We would buy her a bra and she would model it for us. Of course I was already playing with her perfect 34 C's and seeing them every day, but it nevertheless still turned me on with the idea of her showing both of us. I wanted to see Bob's reaction to my girl's tits.

I remember going to Fredricks at the mall with Bob and finding a white, push-up lacy bra that was a little see through. We wanted her to like the bra, but most importantly we wanted to see as much of her breasts as possible. We went back and gave it to her right away. She loved it and went to the bathroom to change bras. The deal was she would model it for us in the car after lunch.

Dogs in heat

Bob and I were both having a hard time believing this was going to happen. Every guy in our office building was after her but we were the lucky ones. A classy married woman like Lexy modeling a bra for us seemed strictly fantasy. I knew it was going to happen because she told me so, but I don't think Bob knew for sure what was coming. It may have sounded too good to be true for him.

The Lunch

I remember being a little nervous about all this but still excited and turned on at the same time. Lexy was my girl at this point. We were having a smoking hot affair and falling in love and i was about to share her or a part of her with another guy. Lexy was her usual sensual and confident self at lunch. I remember the next part like it was yesterday. We got in the car to leave the restaurant and she told me "find a remote place to park". My heart was racing and I found a spot in an adjacent parking lot, parked the car and turned around. Bob and I were up front and she was alone in the back seat. She had a long skirt on and a tight top. She always wore tight, body fitting clothes. We could see the bra through her top and were making comments about how good she looked while we were at lunch, but now it was time for the big reveal. She said she needed some music so I quickly went through FM stations until she told me to stop at a certain song. She was the boss here and we would do anything she wanted at this point and we all knew it. She started dancing around to the music and teasing us by lifting her top and showing her abs a little until she finally lifted her top up above her bra. God she looked stunning and she had a huge smile! Bob and I were throwing out compliments and sexual comments to her all we could and she ate up the attention. Lexy loves attention and getting it from two guys was really turning her on. The bra was just perfect. It pushed her perfect breasts together to give her generous cleavage and the lace was thin enough near the top to show her nipples, just ever so faintly.

Lunch with the three of us became a regular thing, probably 2-3 times a week. Additionally, I would take her to lunch alone at least one time a week and we would fuck like crazy. She was making me so horny because of the teasing that was going on between her, Bob and I.

From the day she showed us the bra on, every time we took her to lunch she put on a show for us. She loved Madonna so I got some CD's and put them in my SUV just for her shows. Every lunch was better than the last. I remember her pulling her bra down just a bit to let her nipples spill out. Bob and I were loving the shows. The next time she pulled up her bra a little bit and showed us some under boob while she was dancing. I loved that for some reason. Finally she started showing us all of her boobs and eventually she would take her strip her top and bra off completely while dancing for us in the back seat. I remember her grabbing both of our hands and putting them on her tits too. She loved the attention from two guys and our reactions were exactly what she was looking for.

Eventually she would lean forward and let us suck her tits at the same time. Bob and I always had to keep straight which tit we sucked so we didn't go behind the other guy after he licked. lol The shows got more intense every time as she started pulling down her pants a little bit to show us her landing strip and tan lines. To put it mildly Bob and I were dying. We constantly talked about her when we weren't with her. And of course when I had sex with Lexy it was even more intense because of this buildup we were having with Bob involved. She eventually started taking her pants or dress off and spreading her legs and masturbating for us. I don't know why but Bob and I never took our cocks out. We just watched and touched her as much as we wanted at this point. I remember one time Bob and I were both in the back seat with her in the middle. We were both fingering her and sucking her tits and she had her first orgasm with us. Her shows were unbelievable. We had our own stripper/pornstar in the back seat.

Lap Dances

One lunch that stands out Lexy had agreed to give us lap dances in the back seat. I had the music up loud as Bob took his turn first. She got completely nude...completly. He got in the back seat and she straddled him and started to grind. Before the first song was even over he looked at me and said something like "your turn". I was surprised but was glad to take his place in the back seat. She straddled me and grinded me and put her boobs in my face. Then she leaned in and put her lips close to my ear and told me he came in his pants so that explains his short lap dance. LOL

Grand finale

The fun was coming to an end soon because she took another job across town. We wanted to have a big grand finale so we made another deal with her that if we bought her a dildo she would put on a show with it in the back seat! Bob and I went together to a big adult store in town. I was looking for the biggest and most realistic dildo I could find but Bob found this little blue one that he wanted to get, so that's what we ended up with. She had 2 weeks off before her new job started so we took her out for drinks late one afternoon. By the time we got her in the car ALL of her inhibitions were gone. Without hesitation she stripped naked and we gave her the dildo and she started sucking it seductively and leaned forward and grabbed both of our cocks through our pants. Then she spread her legs and started fucking her sweet pussy with it while we watched in awe. I remember her putting it on the car seat pointing up and riding it for us too. It was the best show ever and of course we eventually got in the back seat with her and fingered her, fucked her with the dildo and played with her tits all we wanted. Through all of this, somehow we never kissed her and none of our clothes ever came off. It was all about the Lexy show and we were priveledged to be the audience. Bob never knew that all the while I was fucking her brains out but many times since then he has told me that we should have banged her...well I did.

We did have some good fun with her several times after that but for the most part Bob was out of the picture after she switched jobs. But my fun was just getting interesting.