The Day Master Took Her Breath Away

Story Info
Her first choking experience.
803 words
4.17
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flinched as the key turned in the lock, even though he was expected, knowing he was but a few paces away at the door letting himself into her flat...her world...her life... Produced butterflies in the pit of stomach the intensity of which made them feel more like elephants. He pulled her up from her chair and kissed her passionately yet dismissively. Shoved his hand between her thighs, felt her wetness, her excitement. With a very self assured sneer on his face he pushed her to her knees and gave her his cock. He held her head steady in his hands enabling him to fuck her face with the same self serving gusto as when he fucked her cunt, but for now that would have to wait. She only ever got his cock where he wanted when he wanted. As quickly as he dumped a hot load of cum down her throat, he turned and walked toward the bedroom.

She followed him . Sat on the foot of the bed. Waited. Wondered. He instructed her to kneel. To get down on all fours on the floor. Naked and vulnerable. Wanton as she waited . He struck her left hip, the 'whoosh' of which told her it was his newest cane. Then her right hip received several strikes. Her ass wasn't neglected, nor her cunt - he even managed to strike her clitoris - but with more of a thud . He had obviously swapped from the thin wispy cane to the thicker hardier one. Her gasps and jolts - as she tried to avoid each strike- if only for the moment, served to make further strikes more earnest more severe more direct - More incredible.

With the use of both the hardier thicker cane , the thin wispier cane as well as the crop he continued to inflict strike upon stroke to her hips, her thighs, her cunt and her now increasingly tender and swollen clitoris. Each implement of pain having its own unique purpose and creating a significantly different reaction from her, depending upon where he decided to strike her and how hard he decided to strike her...Decisions of which were his and his alone, for which he was rewarded with; her reactions, her moans, her grimaces.

Once having had his way, with the use of both canes and a crop, he swiftly shoved his cock in her very sensitive cunt - not long enough to fill her with cum but long enough to remind her who she was, what she was and why she was on her knees being abused, just as he had desired.

He teased and taunted her with his cock, as she remained on all fours on the floor. Her legs spread as wide as it were possible . Then instructed her to lay on the bed . She instinctively raised her legs. Did she know he would continue to cane her or was it that she wanted him to cane her more? As she questioned her instincts she felt another sting of the thin wispy cane - then the thicker hardier cane and once again the crop. Some directed at her inner thighs, whilst most struck her outer flaps, above her cunt and once again, her clitoris. Occasionally he even struck her tits.

With his toys put to one side, he mounted her- his hard cock rammed her, his hands grabbed her tits tight like reins on a horse . He fucked her, rammed her, squeezed her tits until drips of sweat dropped onto her face - she licked the sweat off, tasted him, enjoyed him. Then his hands moved from her tits to just below her neck. She thought he was tiring and needed to rest - but she was wrong.

Just as he was on the verge of filling her hot sore cunt, his hands slid to her throat - his thumbs applied pressure...More pressure. The more pressure the more intense he fucked her and the wetter her highly aroused cunt became. More pressure... More pressure...

As the pressure increased she experienced a feeling of lightness, it was like she was leaving her physical body whereby she was able to watch herself. Furthermore she realized she was able to watch herself, watching herself! A feeling of calm of 'lightness' came over her as he neared his orgasm, he filled her cunt to overflowing but then of course he stopped. Instantly she grabbed his hands for an encore but the spontaneity of the moment was by then, lost.

She would have to wait to revisit that calmness...the feeling of 'lightness' and fortunately for her, despite their individual and different desires and motives, she wouldn't have to wait too long, this would be the first of many occasions where he took her breath away.

Copyright LucyDee 2009