The Day Off

Story Info
Chance meeting on train leads to afternoon of fun.
850 words
3.84
48.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day a few years ago, I had taken the day off work and had gone up to the West End just to wander around and see some of the sights. There is much of London that we locals don't see even though it's on our doorstep.

On the way back I was waiting on the platform at Tottenham Court Road when I noticed a couple of what I presumed were office girls waiting a few paces from me. They were both Asian, Japanese or Korean, I didn't know which at the time, and in their early twenties, with the typical youthful looks and physique of their race. As I glanced at them they giggled and whispered to each other.

The train arrived and there were three empty seats facing us. Being the old fashioned thpy that I am, I allowed the girls to enter the carriage first and they took the two outside seats leaving the one in the middle empty. I though it a bit strange at the time but I took the seat and picked up a copy of the free paper which was lying on the window ledge behind the seat.

As we progressed towards the suburbs the carriage emptied out until, a few stops before the end of the line, we were the only ones left.

All the while the two girls had been carrying on a conversation across me and each time one or the other leant over I was afforded the opportunity to see some of their cleavage, sometimes one would lay a hand on my leg and then look at me, embarrassed, giggle, and apologize.

As the doors on the three of us, the on to my left reached up and put her hand on my cheek, pulled me towards her and kissed me.

I was a little taken aback and then the other did the same.

The first one said that they were cousins and after seeing me on the platform, decided that they wanted to get me to come back with them to their flat.

I told them that I couldn't think of anything better to do on my day off.

They took turns in kissing me while rubbing my rapidly increasing erection through my trousers until we arrived at the next station when they said it was time to get off.

We walked for a few minutes, me between them, until we got to their flat and went in.

It was upstairs and I followed a beautifully wiggling arse up the staircase to their lounge.

"Sit down on the couch, we'll only be a minute," I was told and they left me waiting

Soon they returned, both wearing only T shirts and they sat each side of me and proceeded to continue from where we had left off in the train. This time, however, the kissing was more intense and various fasteners on my clothing became undone. During this period their shirts came off as did my clothes and soon we were all naked.

They both got up and pulled me to my feet, hugging me and pressing their bodies against me, I could feel their hardened nipples pressing into my sides and their crotches rubbing against my legs. Their tongues were licking me and their hands were rubbing me towards an excited ejaculation.

Then one of them lay on the carpet, spread wide her legs and her cousin encouraged me down on to her.

She tasted exquisite.

As I licked her, her cousin took me in her mouth and I felt I was in heaven.

My tongue was obviously having an effect as the girl beneath me was bucking and moaning, pleading for me to keep on as she lifted her hips towards me, never to stop. She came in a shrieking orgasm and sagged to the floor.

Her cousin took this as a signal to reverse their roles and I was soon presented with another cunt to pleasure.

After a few minutes of ministrations I felt her pull at my shoulders and she cried "Come in me, come in me now."

I crawled over her and stroked her cunt with my desperately excited prick and she reached down and pulled me into her.

Her cousin then lay alongside us and kissed both her and me as we fucked.

She reached orgasm and her cunt pulsated and I felt as if my prick was in a milking machine. I could no longer stand the stimulation and I exploded in her having the most intense orgasm I could remember.

We all three lay for some time on the carpet recovering our energy until one of the girls got up and went to get dressed.

I kissed the other girl and realized that it was time to go.

I dressed and by the time I was ready they were both standing by the lounge door. We went down the stairs and I kissed them both good bye.

I never learned their names and never saw them again but it was certainly a day off to remember.