The Day the Computer Guy Came

Story Info
Older with younger.
1.1k words
3.65
34.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed aid with a stubborn computer one morning as I had a report due the next day. I had just moved to a new town and worked from home. I knew no one in the area that worked on computers so I called my neighbor. She told me that a guy down the street and around the corner had helped her with hers. So, Jerry it was.

I left a message for him and was praying he would call back soon but while I was waiting I just unpacked more boxes and tried to get things in better order. I was in the middle of a ham sandwich when the phone rang.

Jerry, bless him could be by within 30 minutes. I finished lunch, if you can call it that, and then looked at me. Shorts with a patterned top showing off my southern summer tan. My hair was pulled up into a swingy pony tail with tendrils falling down and I had just done a quick, light makeup job that morning. So, I brushed my teeth and swiped on some lipstick. Now I was ready for Mr. Jerry to come to the door.

Bless his heart! In 30 minutes, the doorbell rang. My office was upstairs at the other end of the house from my bedroom which left me to come down my long sweeping staircase and to see this handsome, younger dark haired man waiting for me on my porch.

I opened the door and introduced myself and he did likewise. As I was home, am always barefooted and my toes are always painted, so I watched me take in my complete package. At least I still had it! I figured there might be 10 to 15 year age difference but what does that matter?

We went up into the office and I showed him the computer and explained, tho' very computer illiterate, what I thought could be the problem. As I am southern, asked if I could get him something to drink. He asked for a beer and quickly told me he was off for the rest of the day. He just ran by my house on the way home to his. He stood up and stated that he and his wife were separated and so his time was his. I backed away and went down the stairs to the kitchen thinking he was quick to make that clear to me. "Nice!", with a smile.

Back up the stairs and he thanked me and noticed I didn't have one too. I explained that my son would be home after school but that would be a while as he had football practice. He asked how long I had been single and explained going on five years. He then asked if there was anyone in my life and I explained we had just moved to the city and I didn't know many people. He then placed the beer down and stepped towards me, asking, "Well, we need to take care of that, now don't we?"

Realizing that with him looking down and so close to me, he was staring right into my cleavage of my 36D's which made them come alive! "I sure like what I am seeing.", was all I could come up with as my mind was fogged.

"Good!" was his answer back before his head leaned down and his lips met mine.

I felt his hands on my ponytail as he loosed it from the band and then his hands grasped a handful and pulled my head back. "Do you like it a little rough?"

I could only moan. "I need it so badly it just doesn't matter."

He said, "I take that as a yes!" and then I could feel his hand on the button of my shorts before they fell to the floor and his hand found my wetness.

"Is there anything you don't desire right now?"

Again, moaning, "No."

"Good! Take me to your bedroom but I want to see you nude."

I stepped back and took off the rest of my clothes. Then turned around and strutted over to the bedroom. If anyone had come to my front door at that time, they would have seen me totally nude and he totally dressed. Yes, maybe I was becoming a slut but I was so in heat!

The bedroom was exceptionally large and my bed was a king-sized four poster that being short I had to climb up on. He stood there and watched me, not making a move to unrobe.

He told me he wanted to see me masturbate or see me with my toys. I leaned over to the bedside table and found my vibrator. I licked it and turned it on to high and found my wet, hard mound. His eyes went up and asked, "Just on your clit."

"Yes, I like it on my mound. The sensations just rock me."

"What else rocks you?" he wanted to know.

"I am very multi-orgasmic so even with a blow job I can come hard."

"What happens when you watch a man stroke?" he asked.

"The same thing I responded." And with that he unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his shorts down. This huge manhood sprang to life and my eyes bulged. I had to have that! The sooner the better!

He leaned over the bed and me and asked, "Like what you see baby girl?"

"Oh yes!"

"Do you want this on you, in you?"

"Please!", I squeaked.

Then his hands were back in my hair pulling me to him. I opened my mouth and his manhood invaded my mouth. It was quite a mouthful and I was so wet knowing he was in control and how bad I wanted it! I was craving his juice and at that moment it didn't matter where!

He was in total control and with my hands rubbing his balls and teasing his ass it wasn't long before he blew his load in my hot mouth. His cum was so hot and tasty and was just perfect!

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and then told me to kiss him. His tongue invaded my mouth just like his cock did! Then he climbed up on the bed and cradled me.

"Think you will be having computer issues for a while, don't you think?"

With a very knowing smile, I quickly agreed!

"Will your son mind?" he asked.

"Why should he?" I answered.

"Because he will be hearing his mom moan for many days to come.", he told me. And then he saw that my nipples were springing back to life.

"So that makes you hot, Baby?"

"I think it might. I would like for him to learn from me and certainly not from his dad."

"That will be for another day or night but right now we need to fix a computer, don't we? But we will be doing it nude as you never know when the urge might come again."

This was the beginning of my time with the computer guy named Jerry. What a great day it was for me, and certainly for him!