The Day The Music Died!

Story Info
Son has family fun at father's wake.
2k words
3.81
119.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sad day for the Houlihan Clan when my father Shamus died in a plane crash that sent him and the rest of his bad into the Atlantic Ocean. My dad was just starting to make a name for himself and was slated to open for a big name rock band. His music was pretty good and it made my mother sad to think that she would not be hearing anymore.

Typical Irish funerals include a wake with lots of alcohol. So it was no surprise that my mother started early that day. My mother is your typical Irish woman, long flowing red hair, green eyes, long legs, and a rack that can't be beat. My mom, Heather, looked sexy although sad in her short black dress. Some of our neighbors and a few of our relatives were trying to make advances toward her, but her resolve was strong. That is at first.

As the day wore on my mother continued to drink and laugh about the good times she had with my father. I noticed that some of the guys that were hanging around my mother were starting to take liberties with my mother that they probably shouldn't have on this day. On the other side of the coin my mother stopped caring about their advances and every once in a while actually seemed to be enjoying it. I approached my mother to see if I could protect from the pervs in the house. "Mom how are you doing at this time?" "I'm doooing asss weeelll asss can be ex-ex-expected. Youuu are such a sweetie for looooking after m-me." She gave me a kiss on the cheek then a small peck on the lips, turned and walked into the kitchen.

I figured I would socialize for a bit, so off I went to grab me a pint. After having a few myself I went to see how my mom was doing. I looked in the kitchen but she was not to be found there. So I searched the rest of the house. What I found shocked me and excited me at the same time. In my mother's bedroom was my mother laying face down on her bed with my Uncle Ethan standing behind her. Mom's dress was bunched up around her waist and her red panties were dangling off her left leg. Uncle Ethan had his trousers down around his ankles and had his penis in his hand. He seemed to be really small maybe 4 inches long, and very thin. He rubbed himself to full erection, and moved up between mom's legs.

"Ey, yes mi darling Heather your arse is finally mine." With that he spat on his hand rubbed it on his prick and then aimed it at my mother's waiting and very vulnerable arsehole. My mother only made a whimper of a noise when she was penetrated, and did not move from her spot on the bed. My uncle was having his way with my mother's arse, and seemed to be enjoying himself. It must run in the family because I instantly got hard, and started to rub myself slowly through my slacks. It was such an erotic scene, and I said to myself I got to get in on the action.

In about five minutes of rapid thrusting my uncle grunted hard and stiffened up. I could tell he was sperming mom's battered arsehole, and did not care what was happening to his own sister. At that point a couple of people were coming down the hall and were making a lot of noise. That scared my uncle, and just as quickly as he shot off he pulled up his trousers and left the room. Not to be caught, I entered into the bathroom, which happened t be attached to my mother's bedroom. I from the bathroom I entered mom's bedroom and locked both doors.

It was my turn to have some fun. I came over to mom, and turned her over. She looked beautiful laying on the bed with her mostly shaved pussy exposed to me. I had to have a taste. I bent forward and slowly licked at her vagina. It was wet with her juices and the left over sperm from my uncle. The combined juices made my start to lick her in ernest. I stuck one then two and finally three fingers into my mom's hot twat. She really started juicing my tongue at that point. Her hips moved a bit, which scared the hell out of me. I stopped until I knew she was waking up. When she didn't I knew that I had to make my move.

I stood up and pulled off my pants. I was still hard from watching my uncle, so it was easy to send my cock home. There is nothing in the world greater than returning to the place of your birth, and driving my cock home into my mother was no exception. I couldn't believe how tight, hot and wet my mother was. I started to fuck her slowly at first then I built up to a gradual tempo. Fuck she was tight. I hammered her like there was tomorrow.

At one point I put my hand on my mother's right breast and started to massage it. Her huge tits were soft yet firm. I had to have a taste of that as well. So I reached around her back to first unzip her dress then to unsnap her bra. My mother's magnificent breasts came into full view. I bent down to suckle from the teat just as I did 18 years. I chewed on her nips until they stood up the guards at Buckingham Palace.

I couldn't take it any longer and my thrusting was becoming more frantic. I could feel the build up in my nut sack and knew that distinct feeling of impending ejaculation. I grabbed two fists full of boobs, and squeezed for all I was worth. "Ugh, Ugh, ah, ah, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, take it slut, take my man juice, feel my baby makers inseminating you unprotected womb, oh Jesus, oh Lord, here it comes...." With that my balls erupted deep into my mother's cunt. I know she was using birth control and she had not had her tubes tied, so the idea of impregnating my mother made me shoot rope after rope of white milky discharge into her. After about 30 seconds of intense orgasming I collapsed on top of mom.

I was still hard and wanted more, so I start fucking her again. This time I took a lot longer to cum, and this time I swear I felt her cunt muscles squeeze around my prick. My second orgasm was just as intense as the first one. After that I went into the bathroom to clean off my cock. Once cleaned I went into see my mother once again. This time I shoved my cock into her open mouth. I grabbed to fists full of hair and skull fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I drove my cock deep into her mouth and was actually ramming it down her throat. Her gag reflex help to stimulate the underside of my now sensitive cock.

I couldn't hold out much longer. "Ugh, Umf, argh, rrrrr, grrrrr, yeah." When I shoot off I was looking down at my mother and saw that she had opened her eyes and was looking at me with a glazed look in her eyes, and a bit of shock. This excited me to no end and I just kept ramming and jamming my cock into the back of her throat and listened to her choke on my manhood. I sent more jism into her throat then I did one the first two loads I dumped into her snatch. When I was close to finishing I felt her tongue on my dick and it brought a few more drops out of my straining balls.

I slumped away from her, only to see that she had past out again. I dressed her as best I could, and then left her room, locking the door behind me. The rest of the evening was spent blackmailing my uncle into buying me a new automobile and allowing me to have sex with his wife. When I showed him a copy of the video I took with my camera phone he reluctantly agreed.

The plan was to have him tell her to meet him in the guest bedroom but not to turn on the lights. He was supposed to go into the closet and watch while I take his place fucking Aunt Sally. Aunt Sally is decent looking but the thing that drives me crazy about her was her nice round arse.

Five minutes later Uncle Ethan entered the room, and went into the closet. Few minutes lately Aunt Sally came in. I came up from behind her and place my hand over her mouth and she know right away not to speak. I lifted her dress up and pulled her knickers down. Because I was prepared ahead of time my hard-on was lubed up, so all I did was throw her against a wall and slammed my cock up her arse. I wanted to humiliate her like Uncle Ethan did to my mother. I pumped her for a good long time, bringing out squeals of pain and pleasure. She must have been getting into it because she reached around to grab my arse. I lifted her blouse above her head but did not remove it. This trapped and bound her to my will. I fondled her breasts which were more saggy that my mother's but nonetheless large. After a few more thrusts and a couple slaps on her cheeks I dumped a load into her back door, cooling off her hot pagan lust.

Not wanting to loss a moment I threw her to the floor in front of the closet and took her doggy style. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Uncle Ethan jerking off, so I decided to give him agood show and slammed Aunt Sally for all she was worth. Her pussy was very loose and I thought to myself that she must have a lover elsewhere because she never had kids, and Ethan's dick was too small to stretch her that much. So I thought she was a slut for that. I started to grunt louder and more frequently, when Sally heard this see panicked because she said, "Ethan, darling don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill remember and you're bareback now." I slapped her arse a few times and in response she said, "Please Ethan I am fertile today, stop it now, cum in my mouth or arse if you want." I grabbed both of her hips so she couldn't pull away, and with one last thrust dumped another huge load into an unprotected pussy this evening. "Oh god no, stop Ethan, pull out!" But I did not pull out until I emptied my entire load into my aunt. Even then I held onto her few several minutes to make sure my sperm was making its way to her eggs.

When I was sure that she might get pregnant, I got up and left her to struggle with what happened to her. She did not know that it was me that had her. Until several months later when she gave birth to twins. My mother on the other hand gave birth to triplets, all five kids happened to look lik me, but know one said a thing.

I miss my father, but his name will live on with my son/sibling. I think I might start my own band while I'm at it. "So bye, bye, Miss America Pie. Drove my new Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. My mom and aunt were drinking whiskey and rye, saying this will be the day that I die."