The Day The World Came

Story Info
The day every man and woman achieved orgasm.
1.3k words
3.97
28.2k
23

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one will ever really forget O Day, the day every man and woman simultaneously and without warning, achieved orgasm. In London the time was 14:24, many were at work or going about their daily business. In New York work had just started, whereas in Los Angeles they were just waking up. In places like Tokyo and Sydney it was late at night, so many were at home. But those either working late or on a night out, they witnessed the moment just like the rest of us.

Much is said about that day, most of us remember it fondly, however there are those that fixate on the more unfortunate events. The car crashes, the multiple heart failures (mostly from the elderly or frail), or the outcry from the more conservative groups, calling the moment monumental proof of mankind's moral downfall.

There are many that view the day as a day of worldwide sexual awakening, noting the general feeling of euphoria that swept the world. As we reach the 10th anniversary of O Day, there has been no repeat, and already a generation has come through that did not experience it for themselves. I feel it is our duty to record our experiences for prosperity, to make sure the change that day ushered in continues long after we have left this planet.

I have spent the last 18 months listening to stories given by ordinary (and a few not so ordinary) people, about their experiences on the day the orgasms came. For privacy purposes many of the names have been changed, and it must also be noted that for legal reasons, we are unable to make reference to anyone under the age of 18.

I feel the best place to start is with my own, slightly unremarkable experience.

I had decided to work from home that day to try and put some time into my new novel. I still wish I had chosen otherwise and witnessed the scene in my office as my uptight colleagues came in front of each other. We also had a new batch of interns, all stunningly beautiful and made up like models. To see them discard their tight office dresses, and cum with abandon, it would have been wonderful. Unfortunately I was at home, and at around 12pm I went for a walk to try and get the creative juices flowing. I ended up distracted and returned home gone 1pm. I noticed my PA Marcelle had arrived and was already going about her business. I had lusted after Marcelle long before my wife had left me; I struggle to describe Marcelle's beauty. She was not a slim girl; you couldn't even describe her as "curvy." She was big, but it worked for her and she really was unrelentingly sexy. She had one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen, big eyes, full lips, and such a cute smile. Her long black hair would frame her perfect face, then cascade down her back. I was not subtle about my feelings, but any flirtations were shot down, and I had long since given up on anything other than a working relationship.

I had sat down to work and was half heartedly typing away for over an hour when 14:24 struck. I felt a warmth between my legs followed by a slight throbbing that quickly became unbearable. I heard Marcelle cry out from another room as I pulled my penis through my zipper. Seconds later I lost all control, my body shuddered as I fell back in my chair and ejaculated across my desk. I wish I'd had the control to move my keyboard or my computer screen, they were never the same again. I came like I'd been edging for hours. Since my wife left I'd become particularly adept at masturbating, and I'd spend hours building up my orgasms. Yet I had never felt this level of pleasure before.

As my senses came back to me I could hear Marcelle crying out. I looked up at my desk, semen was dripping from my computer screen. Although I had finished ejaculating, there was still a gentle throb between my legs, and my erection had stayed. Without thinking I removed my soiled clothing, and headed towards Marcelle's cries. I found her on the lounge floor. Her blue skirt hiked up with her hands between her legs. She was both rubbing herself and gasping in agony. She opened her eyes briefly and noticed me, then managed to cry out for help. I didn't know what to do. I knelt next to her, staring at the beautiful woman writhing in front of me. She was just about able to ask me to remove her clothes, so I did as asked.

As I unbuttoned her white blouse my penis began to throb. I paused for a moment, but noticed this time the arousal was merely a natural attraction to Marcelle. I continued and unclasped her bra, allowing her huge breasts to fall out, forcing me to pause again. Marcelle became impatient and pushed me down towards her tight skirt which I quickly pulled away, allowing her to continue touching herself. Underneath she had a small pair of white panties that were soaked through. I chose to rip these off and unveiled her throbbing sex. As she had already kicked off her high heels she was now naked, but she didn't look in pain anymore, she was actually smiling.

Simple human nature had its grip on me. I was erect and half naked, with a beautiful naked woman in front of me. I removed my shirt and began rubbing myself. I know I'm not exactly ugly, but I was significantly older than Marcelle, so I still felt mortified that I was masturbating in front of her. Marcelle finally noticed and laughed, telling me to join her on the floor. As I gently crawled between her legs her hands finally left her crotch and grabbed me by the hips. I'll never forget how warm and wet her hands were. I had just enough time to get myself into position before she pulled me inside.

I'm not quite sure what it says about me as a lover, but I'd never experienced a woman quite this aroused before. As I slipped inside she was so warm, so tight, so incredibly wet. It took a couple of thrusts to adjust after going so long without being with a woman. On the third thrust I filled her to the hilt. Marcelle screamed out loud, I thought I'd hurt her. But then she was convulsing, and I felt her pussy milking my cock. Her orgasm was racing through her body, the pleasure so intense she didn't make a sound. I could hear my breath, the sound of skin on skin, the wet squelching that echoed through the room.

I didn't even think about birth control, not a lot of people did that day. I just stared into her big brown eyes and flooded her with my seed. It felt wonderful; she told me afterwards that her last orgasm came when she felt me firing off inside her.

When we finally calmed down, we lay naked on the floor, side my side, catching our breath. I gathered the strength to turn on the TV, and we began to learn the magnitude of what had just happened. Neither of us dressed, Marcelle made sandwiches, and we both drank lots of water as the TV announcers recommended. I didn't get any work completed that day. I can't remember how many times I fucked Marcelle that afternoon, and over the following evening. It was amazing. We stayed fuck buddies for a while, until the publishers began to complain that I was behind schedule, and eventually Marcelle met her (very lucky) future husband.

Part of me wishes I had ventured into town, but I can't really complain. I was with a devastatingly sexy woman who was clear of disease, good fun to be around, and fortunately for me, on the pill.