The Day The World Came Pt. 02

Story Info
James saves Amber's virtue, for himself.
2.7k words
4.24
16k
11
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was considered fortunate that on O-Day, most men lost their arousal within moments of orgasm. Men did not experience the ecstatic levels of arousal that many women felt. This kept sexual offences like rape to a minimum. When incidents did occur, the public were vigilant in helping each other out. This is one such case.

James and Amber had never met before. Both worked in New York City, both of their lives were about to be changed forever.

James: I was late for work that morning, I had over slept. In truth I was bored with my job and didn't want to go in. I'd left the subway moments before it hit. It was quiet where I was, I was slightly away from the main streets so not many people were around. I wasn't paying attention to anyone else, I was just trying to get to my office. I ended up being taken by surprise when my cock grew hard and I felt like I was going to explode.

Amber: I was getting coffee for my boss. He liked a specific brand so I had to go a few blocks to get it. I'd felt strange moments after leaving the building, I was wet and I didn't know why. I ducked into a quiet alley and reached between my legs to find I was dripping. Seconds later I came, my legs buckled and I fell to the floor.

James: I still wasn't aware of anyone else, but I had stopped running. I staggered over to a nearby wall and lent against it. I felt my erection beneath my pants, then I came. The first few spurts collected in my boxers. Without thinking I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock, I just stood there jerking off and ejaculating up the wall.

Amber: I was on the floor in the alleyway. My office skirt was hiked up, my panties pushed to one side, and I was masturbating furiously. My cries alerted two men. They just stood staring at me, holding their dripping penises. They were smartly dressed, probably from one of the nearby offices. I couldn't stop the orgasms; part of me didn't want them to end. I closed my eyes and felt another orgasm crash over me; I hadn't noticed their approach.

The younger guy stood back and stroked his cock; the other guy removed his pants and began manoeuvring himself between my legs. I barely had the strength to speak, let alone fight them off. I tried to let out key words like "no" and "virgin" but he persisted.

James: When my senses came back to me I was pretty horrified. There were other people in the street, we all avoided eye contact. I took a left over napkin from my bag and tried to mop up the mess in my boxers. I was still a little dazed, it was embarrassing, but it felt amazing. That's when I heard the commotion down the road. I still had no idea what had happened when I approached the alleyway. I saw two men in suits and a beautiful red haired lady on the floor. She was masturbating, but it was clear she didn't want this man anywhere near her. I just shouted, the younger guy took a swing at me and I knocked him out easily with a punch to the jaw. The other man stopped and got up to fight, his erection bobbing around in front of him. He should have seen it coming, a few dummies then a kick to his totally unprotected crotch.

Amber: I didn't see anything, I was still cumming, all I could hear was shouting. Then James crouched next to me and asked if I was okay. Once again I managed to blurt out something like "please no, still a virgin." He just nodded and said I had to get up. My pink panties were stopping me from getting up, so James tore them off and threw them aside.

James: They were drenched.

Amber: Thanks for that, but yeah they were. James also took off my heels as I was so unsteady, then he took my arm and led me away from my attackers.

James: We headed to the main street, it was a mess. People stood around bewildered, a few cars had suffered minor fender benders. I was preoccupied with making sure Amber's virtue remained in tact, and that she didn't think I was going to force myself on her.

Amber: I didn't even think about it, my pussy was still throbbing; I just wanted to get my hands back on my clit.

James: I eventually figured she'd never calm down if she kept touching herself, so I sat her on the pavement and held her whilst she calmed down.

Amber: On the one hand I was pretty pissed with him for that, but it was also amazing. He just held me there.

James: Once Amber had calmed down we tried to find somewhere to go, just to work out what had happened. It was coming up to 10am now, and most places had shut down. We found this one coffee place still open.

Amber: A TV ran in the corner, so we found out what had happened. We just sat in a booth and talked. I was thanking him mostly, he really did save me.

James: For myself.

(James and Amber both laugh)

Amber: Yeah but you didn't know that at the time.

James: We could have sat there for hours, but I was still sitting in a pool of my own seed, despite my hasty clean up job.

Amber: And I was panty-less.

James: I wanted to make sure Amber got home safe, but didn't want to seem like I was imposing anything.

Amber: He just kept dodging the subject; eventually I ended up asking him to walk me home.

James: Public transport was a mess so we walked, then it started raining a couple of blocks from Amber's place.

Amber: It was so corny, we just ran through the streets laughing until we got indoors. I gave James a towel and offered to dry his clothes.

James: I really needed a shower, once again I didn't want to impose, so Amber ended up having to offer.

Amber: I hand washed his soiled boxers, staring at the little blobs of semen that formed between my fingers. Suddenly that tingle was back, although this time it was natural. I threw James' boxers in the dryer with the rest of his clothes then grabbed myself a glass of wine.

James: The moment I stepped in the shower it was amazing, the hot water quickly warmed up my cold body. I was enjoying it so much I didn't hear Amber come in. I was pretty surprised as I'd locked the door.

Amber: I knew a way in from the outside.

James: I heard her say "hey" and I quickly opened my eyes.

Amber: He looked so funny, he just stopped dead.

James: You stood there smiling and biting your lip! Any resolve I may have had was gone. Her body was, and still is gorgeous. Her red hair flows down over her shoulders, framing her breasts. I love them so much, her aureolas are quite big, they're so fucking cute.

Amber: Thanks sweetie.

James: I was immediately drawn to her hips, and the little bush of red hair that hid her pussy from me.

Amber: This all sounds so romantic, but really he's standing there with an erection, trying to catch his breath.

James: Yeah that's probably true.

Amber: Once again I made the first move. I stepped under the shower stream and started kissing him; that was so fucking hot.

James: We kissed for several minutes, then we started washing each other and exploring our bodies. I was so hard, it started to get painful.

Amber: He apologised and started rubbing himself. I just laughed and got down on my knees. I may have been a virgin, but that didn't mean I'd never given head.

James: That surprised me, I'm not sure why she was still surprising me. She smiled and gave my cock several long, slow strokes; then she quickly had me in her mouth.

Amber: I wanted to say thank you. I didn't expect anything else.

James: It was strange. I'd spent the last few hours trying to protect this woman from sexual predators; now she was sucking my cock. I hadn't noticed her eyes until now. They're sort of a greenish grey colour; lets just say they're beautiful and they were staring up at me, I couldn't believe my luck.

I didn't know if she could tell I was close, so I groaned out loud. She just started humming on my cock. That was all it took, I was a little embarrassed. I cried out to give her one more warning, then I came down her throat.

Amber: I'm always quite proud when I make a guy lose it like that, but this was special, he came real hard. He ended up finishing on my tits, I just couldn't take anymore of his load.

James: She stood up and I watched her eat my cum. She scooped up the remaining drops that had spilled onto her breasts, then licked it off her fingers and giggled. Her cuteness was unrelenting, I just grabbed her and kissed her hard; I didn't care about the lingering taste of semen in her mouth.

Amber: That was hot, that got me wet.

James: We finished showering then briefly dried off; but it was tough keeping my hands off her. She looked at me shyly, then I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I loved the feeling of her soft, recently washed thighs and ass brushing against my chest.

Amber: He placed me on the bed and took a step back; he was serious all of a sudden. He was taking in every inch of my body, I've never felt so desired. Despite this when he climbed on top of me to kiss, I felt safe, I trusted him. He wasn't back to full hardness anyway, so we made out for a while.

James: I could feel the heat rising from between her legs. I could also smell the unmistakable musk of female sex. I cupped her pussy with one hand and felt the wetness oozing from inside. I broke off the kiss and smiled. Amber looked pretty worried and embarrassed; I just told her to relax and try and enjoy herself.

Amber: He started with my tits, sucking and nipping at my nipples, but I really didn't need anymore teasing. So with a nervous giggle I pushed him down, urging him towards my pussy.

He took the hint, yet still continued to tease, kissing my thighs and nudging my outer lips with his nose. I was crying out already, soon I was begging him to stop teasing. I was so horny my vision went hazy the moment he spread me open. He was licking me with his tongue, every so often he'd linger at the top and brush against my clit, it was just heaven.

James: I didn't have to do a lot. I have to work harder these days, but its still amazing when I have her purring for me.

Amber: Once again, thanks honey! Still he was getting more adventurous, he was making patterns, I never know what it is, I'm too busy feeling awesome!

James: I desperately wanted to feel what it felt like inside her. So I gently pressed a finger inside, and she immediately clamped down on it. I let out a slight moan...

Amber: I remember that!

James: ...she was so tight, so wet, and so warm. I hadn't really recovered from my last orgasm, but all I wanted right then was to sink my dick inside her. I quickly put the thought out of my head, but continued fucking her with my index finger, eventually pushing in my middle finger, but that's all she could take.

Amber: (Laughing) I can't believe we're telling the world how tight my virgin pussy was when I met you.

James: Its important, well it was to me.

Amber: Anyway... so everything had sped up now; I was loudly whimpering. He focused on my clit to finish me off. He rubbed it between his lips, and returned the humming technique I'd used on him. That was it, I just let out this deep grunt and my body went rigid. I remember my hips flexing in mid-air as the waves crashed over me.

James: It was too hot, it was so cute, watching her lose control and cum like that.

Amber: It was one of those amazing ones, where you have several mini orgasms on the way back down. When I had calmed down, I just stared up at him. I was ready for him to take me. The man had saved me and given me the greatest orgasm of my life, nobody else deserved my virginity more than he did.

James: This is where I'll probably disappoint your readers. I was hard, but I didn't know she was ready. So I used her spilled juices to wet my cock, then jerked off whilst drinking in her beauty.

Amber: I told him to come closer, then asked him to cum on my stomach. I spread my legs and he climbed between, still jerking his cock.

James: She whispered "thank you" and grabbed my ass.

Amber: Then I told him to cum for me, that did the trick.

James: I came on her toned stomach, making sure nothing reached her pussy. I just stared at her beautiful face as my semen dribbled from the end of my cock.

Amber: We cleaned up, then cuddled under the sheets and passed out. We slept until the morning. That was a little awkward, waking up next to a guy I barely knew. The only significant thing I knew about him was how to make him cum. Things got slightly less awkward when he put his pants on, as it meant he didn't expect anymore.

James: I knew I had to see her again.

Amber: I gave him my number without hesitation. I wasn't ready yet, I wanted to get to know him first, but nobody deserved my virginity more than James. He had saved me, then given me the best night of my life, all while keeping my virtue intact.

James: She didn't take much persuading.

Amber: Two dates.

James: They were pretty good dates though.

Amber: I wasn't waiting to get married; I just didn't want to lose my virginity to a jerk, and I quickly realised James wasn't a jerk. I knew he would try and protect me.

James: I was being a bit of a pussy.

Amber: I had to bypass the head and the heart, and go straight for his cock. I'd got him back to my place, despite his reluctance. It had been a pretty hot night, and I knew I nearly had him.

James: She must have been gone for seconds, when she emerged she had her hair down, and wore green lingerie. I had no chance, within moments my protective nature had gone, my pants were off and I was rock hard.

Amber: I was aroused already, so it didn't matter too much when my pretty green panties were thrown aside and his cock poked at me. He still asked if I was sure; I just slipped out of my bra and told him to fuck me.

James: I still think about our first time. We were both so horny, so into each other, any awkwardness was gone. We quickly found our rhythm and fucked.

Amber: I wasn't expecting to cum, I was still getting used to having him inside me. Yet despite his arousal, James was still able to guide me through my first time.

James: I don't even know how I did it. From the moment I was inside her I was trying not to cum.

Amber: It was when you started working my clit as well; I just smiled because I knew it meant you were close

James: It worked though!

Amber: Yeah, but also that moment when you feel a guy lose it. The base of your cock pulses and your rhythm goes. Feeling that for the first time, that took me over the edge.

James: I came really hard.

Amber: I remember!

James: No turning back?

Amber: No turning back.