The Day The World Came Pt. 05

Story Info
Emma Watson loses control whilst filming a sex scene.
1.3k words
3.98
83k
40

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's safe to say that most people are aware of the events that took place on the set of 'The Affair.' But as such an iconic part of the story, it can't be left out. I flew out to New York to speak to Emma Watson, and she agreed to speak about the shoot for the first time.

*****

The timing was absurd, I mean 'The Affair' was a pretty raunchy film, as everyone knows. Ryan and I spent several weeks lying around naked. It was cool, he made me feel comfortable, it was just another job.

On the day we were shooting another sex scene, and this one was pretty full on. They would try to limit the amount of people on set whenever we were naked, although there was still a crew of ten when I arrived, so I would wear a dressing gown until we started. Ryan only wore a towel, he was confident like that, still is to this day.

Mike, the director, he went through the scene with us. He needed it to be raw and animalistic; I guess that's what he got.

I'd never gone topless on camera before, let alone full frontal. I'd shown a bit of leg in 'The Bling Ring' but this was totally different. No more mystery, the whole world was about to see me naked. I took a lot of convincing, but I believed in Mike's vision for the project. I felt like I could be a part of something special, and not compromise my integrity. Saying that, when the project was announced we crashed the studios website. We couldn't kid ourselves that the film wouldn't attract unwanted attention, and we were even preparing theatres to be on guard for men in large coats!

That day we'd been shooting for about five hours, and the crew had stolen plenty of glances. Ryan, Mike and I had decided to shoot every scene naked, and despite being on show all morning, everyone continued to stare as I took my place on the bed in the middle of the studio. A female assistant came over to hand me a small flesh coloured pillow, I placed it between my legs as Ryan came over. I tried not to look at his package, he is nicely hung, as you can see in the final cut. We smiled at each other nervously as I spread my legs; I was trying so hard to be professional. Our directions were simple; our characters are really into each other, and having mind blowing sex.

We shot for the next hour or so, kissing and groping whilst grinding against the flesh coloured pillow. You would have expected us to get excited at some point, but it wasn't like that, a film set is not a sexy place to be. The whole thing is pretty physical, and with the studio lights blaring down on you it can get quite uncomfortable. We would break to take on fluids and I would slip back into my gown. Mike would give us a few points to work on, then 15 minutes later we were back at it.

As late afternoon approached, the female assistant left the set, so I felt it before anyone else. My vision went fuzzy, then an intense warmth spread between my legs. I was suddenly very wet, my breath grew shallow and my hands were shaking. Thirty seconds later Ryan started to slow down and I saw his erection slide over the top of the cushion. I looked up at his face and he wasn't acting anymore, he was staring down at my naked body, taking it all in. Once again his erection peered over the top of the cushion, it looked painfully hard, pre-cum glistened at the tip. That's when the throbbing started, Ryan's cock started bouncing in front of me and I totally lost control. I hadn't noticed the out break of erections on set, that's probably why no-one stopped me when I threw the cushion away, and forced him inside me. I pulled him in deep and held him there. Ryan had no say in the matter, although he certainly wasn't complaining.

We barely had time to start fucking before it hit. Ryan didn't make a sound, but I heard the collective moan that swept across the set. I felt him ejaculate, it was so powerful you couldn't miss it. My orgasm was unbelievable. My hips were rhythmically grinding against Ryan's crotch as I grabbed his ass and begged him to keep going. He told me afterwards I was squeezing down on his cock so hard it was impossible to pull out.

I have no recollection of Ryan regaining his senses, although I've seen the footage. He eventually broke free but continued jerking off, then another powerful shot exploded from his cock, and I was showered with his semen. It was now everywhere, in my hair, my mouth, and my pussy. Streaks of it ran down my thighs and up to my breasts. I know that for many people that is the iconic image of the day. The former child star, writhing in pleasure, hands between her legs, covered in semen. I'm okay with it, like a lot of people my attitude changed that day. Knowing that an image of me at my most human... it gets people off; I'm okay with that. It's pretty exciting, its flattering knowing that my body made so many people feel good.

As I regained my senses I looked across the set. I didn't know what was going on so I turned to our director. Mike stood holding his dick as it fired towards me. It was a pretty small set, and clearly I was the object of everyone's attention. Soon I realised it wasn't just Ryan who had finished on me. In the film it looks like its all Ryan, but in actual fact there was the sound man, camera operator, first AD, and Mike, all ejaculating on me. It's a wonder we got any footage at all. The camera guy was shooting with a steady cam, but his legs were buckling underneath him. He was desperately trying to unzip his jeans with one hand as he continued filming. Even in his uncontrollably aroused state he knew he had to keep shooting. In the end Mike helped him out and he came on my chest.

Afterwards it got a little awkward. We all kind of sat in silence, you could hear cum dripping onto the studio floor. I was still gently rubbing myself as the last few throbs rippled through my pussy. The silence was broken by buzzing cellphones, Mike didn't even call cut, we just stopped and learnt what had happened.

It was amazing how the industry changed that day. Before, you could show a guys head exploding on screen, but you couldn't show an erect penis, let alone penetration or ejaculation. The world had witnessed this unifying sex act, and it completely changed our society. Mike realised this in the editing room, and gradually worked the explicit footage into the film. Really it was just a purist version; we never expected it to get past the censors. I guess I was scared when they okayed it, the world may have changed, but were audiences ready to see Hermione Granger all grown up and covered in semen? I'll admit I took a hefty paycheque, I'd never have to work again, but the studio knew they had a sure fire hit.

A couple of months after the shoot I visited my doctor. He confirmed what I had expected; I was pregnant with Ryan's child. I tried to shelter Ivy, but it was no use. She had been conceived on screen, in one of the most iconic moments of the 21st century, the media were going to be interested. She handles it well though, soon she will understand her importance to modern society.

As everyone knows 'The Affair' was a huge hit, smashing box office records. But it was the DVD and Blu-Ray releases that made the difference. They were advertised with uncut footage from the steady-cam. As you know its seriously hot stuff, even I came the first time I saw it.