The Day Time Stood Still Ch. 02

Story Info
The fantasy takes an anal turn.
1.3k words
4.02
40.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, the noise became deafening – the radio came on, the traffic and airplane noise sprung back to life. I looked at my watch – 12:12 and twelve seconds. It seemed that everything had stopped for just over an hour. I spent the rest of the day in a complete daze, almost in awe of what had happened. Had I been dreaming or was the rude sex with my neighbour really real? I checked out my old feller and by the look of it, there had been some action recently.

My mind was in a spin – did I really make the best use of the hour that I was awake and no one else was? I was not financially better off, but I had definitely had a great time! Would it ever happen again? Why did it happen only to me? Was it the whole world or just West London? I listened to the news on the radio, but there were no news flashes of strange happenings, so I presumed it was just me.

After a sleepless night, turning over the day’s occurrences in my mind I phoned work to pull a sickie and took off to the chemist to drop in my photos of my sexy neighbour for processing, hoping that the staff wouldn’t look at them. On my way out the front door, I bumped into my leggy blonde neighbour once more. My face must have told a thousand stories, as she looked at me strangely and asked if everything was OK. “Everything is perfect” was the best response that I could manage.

By the time I’d queued to drop off the films, time was getting on, so I thought I’d just go for a coffee and wait the hour for them to be developed. The café was heaving, as lots of people were coming in for their “elevensies”. After getting my double espresso from a very rude guy serving behind the counter, I made my way to a quiet armchair to reminisce over what had taken place 24 hours previously. During my daydream, I became aware of a stillness all around me. I looked at my watch 11:11 and eleven seconds. It had happened again. People all around me we mid-sip or mid-muffin. I started to think quickly – if it was the same as yesterday then I had about an hour. Should I take the opportunity to get some cash or to have some fantastic kinky sex. At once, the best of both worlds presented itself - the cashier in the coffee house was an absolute babe and had the overflowing till wide open!

Wasting no time, I went around to the other side of the counter and immediately stuffed my pockets with the notes from the till and closed the drawer. The oriental-looking girl must have been just about eighteen, with pert young breasts, making small mounds under her tight white blouse. Beneath the skin-tight leggings, I could see the most gorgeous backside I had ever seen. I rolled the leggings down to her ankles, revealing a small black thong, nestled between her creamy-coloured globes. I instructed her to bend over and pull her cheeks apart – the view was out of this world! The sweetest-looking ringpiece set on top of a pair of totally shaven puffy lips. I just had to tuck in. I started to lick at her asshole, which tasted a little salty from her hot work behind the coffee counter – it was gorgeous. I was lapping harder at her arsehole and sticking my tongue further and further into her tight hole.

Understandably, my cock was rock solid, waiting for some attention. So, whilst still sucking and licking at this heavenly place, I undid my trousers and started to play with it, just tickling the end lightly at this stage so as not to get too excited. After a couple of minutes, I needed to be more comfortable than kneeling on the floor, so I instructed the cashier to stand on a nearby table, so I could stand more comfortably and lick her arsehole to my heart’s content. I felt that more lubrication would be needed for what I had in mind, so I told the woman who had been sitting at the table to start gently sucking on my cock. She was clearly a mum who had just popped in for a quick coffee after dropping the kids somewhere. In her late thirties, she was reasonable looking and perfectly serviceable as a lubricator, but I didn’t have to look at her, as long as she did her job, that was all that mattered – boy was she a good cocksucker – I’d never had deepthroat until then, but I nearly blew my fuse as she opened her throat for my rock hard cock!

Before going back for another lick at the honeypot, I noticed the rude serving guy out the corner of my eye. “Come here and lick my arsehole,” I told him. He instantly got on his knees and started to lick. I ordered Mumsy to pull my cheeks apart so he could get a better purchase on my brown hairy ring. “That’ll teach you to be a rude bastard,” I told him, letting rip with a powerful fart in his mouth.

“Time for a change around,” I told myself as I extricated myself from the licking and sucking pair – “take that fat guy’s trousers down and suck his cock,” I told the tosser as he stopped rimming my arse. “You can just wait as you are darling,” I instructed mumsie. Pulling the little oriental girl down from the table, I bent her over and offered my straining, well-lubed cock to her now spotless arsehole. I wasn’t overly bothered with being gentle as I forced my cock into her petite hole. From the look on her face, I could see that she wasn’t comfortable, but for me it felt great! The tightness and warmth of her beautiful, sweet arsehole took me over the edge in no time, as I had been well and truly warmed up by mom’s ministrations. I was in a quandary, as I couldn’t decide whether to empty my balls into my little oriental beauty or to pull out and shovel my load down mumsie’s mouth, which was now level with the arsefucking that was taking place.

In a split second decision, I pulled out of the hole and spraying my come as I went, directed my jizz in mom’s face and mouth, telling her to deppthroat my cock clean of the girl’s arse juices. I was in heaven with my cock twitching halfway down a throat, and the girl’s now red arsehole still twitching open, responding from the pounding I had just given it.

I told the girl to get back on the table and for mom to lick her arse clean too. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the fat guy’s small prick explode what must have been a year’s worth of come in the guy’s mouth, maybe that will teach him to be more polite in the future. Glancing at my watch, I saw that I only had 35 minutes before normality was resumed. I took the girl down from the table and told her to put her trousers back on and instructed mom to drink some coffee to take the taste of arse, spunk and sweat away. The mouthy male server I simply told to get back to his position – he could have the taste of my shitty arse and the fat guy’s cum in his mouth for all I cared.

Now what should I do? I looked around for inspiration inside and outside the café. What do you think I should do?…….