The Daydream

Story Info
One woman's fantasy coming true.
1.7k words
3.95
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am enjoying a nice warm bath. I had a few minutes to spare, I figure why not! While washing, I noticed that I needed a good shaving again. So I set off to get that cleared up as I am shaving my mind drifts off into fantasyland.

It is a quiet evening, dressed in my usual sweats and tee shirt. You walk through the door in an exceptional mood. You then notice how I am dressed. The smile quickly fades away. I ask what is the problem. Your only reply "how are you to be dressed when I walk through this door?" In a meek tone, I respond, "I am to be dressed in a short skirt (no underpants) so my ass and pussy is exposed. As well as a shirt that can be quickly unbuttoned, (no bra) for your desires, my master." Your voice raises a few levels and tells me to get to it for there is a punishment later. I jump to your demands and change my clothing. My clothes are now changed and I am back in the room with you. You look at me voice your approval and that I may now sit. I sit in the couch so very "lady like". My skirt is pulled as far down as I can get it, legs crossed so my pussy is not showing. You notice this as well and show your disappointment. "How are you to be sitting my slut?" Quietly I respond "With my legs open and skirt up so you can view my pussy at any given time." Again, you tell me that there is a punishment for this as well.

You then tell me to get on the floor, on my knees in front of you. I kneel at your feet upon your request. You pull your cock out of your pants and tell me to suck it for you and make sure I get it good and hard. With your cock in my mouth I start sucking you off. I am sucking in earnest now, you ore so hard. I get a bit tired so I rest my ass on my feet, another violation. This is the third violation. You pull your cock out of my mouth and make me stand up.

Now standing I am told to bend over, grab my ass cheeks and spread them so my cunt hole is exposed. You take the paddle from the chair and start whipping my cunt telling me what a bad bitch I am. My pussy is getting worm from the whipping it is getting. All the while you are calling me a bitch cunt, pussy whore. You decide that I have had enough and make me stand like this for a few minutes fully exposed to you.

I am then allowed to suck your cock again, which has become rock hard again, as the whipping has you so excited. I suck you until you are just about ready to shoot your load. You aren't ready to cum yet so you allow me to sit on the couch to rest. As I sit you remind me to sit appropriately. I sit accordingly. You then tell me that you can't see enough of my cunt and to sit so I am spreading my pussy lips so you can get a full view of my cunt. By this time my pussy is just churning with desire to cum. You tell me that since I am such a good cocksucker I have earned the privilege to touch myself. I start working my fingers in and out of my pussy. It feels so good. You full well know that I don't like the taste of myself and make me take my fingers out of my pussy and suck them clean. This so excites you. I am just about ready to cum myself but that isn't going to happen. You make me stop for my second punishment for not being dressed appropriately.

The second punishment is a bit more severe. I am again told to stand holding my ass cheeks apart fully exposing my asshole to you. While I am doing this you are busily lubing up the butt plug. You insert the butt plug into my ass, being careful as to not really hurt my tender flesh but doing it rough enough that I can feel the displeasure. You revel in the thought and sight of my ass filled up with that plaything, since we have never used it before. You are so turned on at the sight of the butt plug that you can't wait to fuck my pussy. You take your cock in your hand guide the head of it to my sopping pussy lips and smear the juices around the tip, then ram it deep inside of me. You slam your cock in my cunt hard not caring if I get sore from it. Then you think wait this isn't punishment for being a bad bitch. You take your cock out of my dripping pussy and make me suck it clean for you. You then decide that after all the standing and bending that I need to rest. The thought is that it might be too uncomfortable to sit with the butt plug in, you don't want to remove it yet. You also love the sight of if and just want to continue the sight. You find pillows and cushions to put under my stomach so my ass is in the air and fully exposed to your sight and groping at your discretion. After what seems to be an hour in this position you grab the butt plug and slowly pull it out a bit then slide it back in. You then tell me that you are going to ass fuck me with it. In and out it goes all the while with you saying you are so loving the fact that you can ass fuck me.

You then tell me that since I am a good slut I have earned the time for a good rest. You pull the ass plug out ever so gently as to not hurt me. I am allowed to rest on the couch with my legs spread so my gaping cunt lips are exposed to you. To help me relax you unbutton my shirt and start massaging my tits. My nipples harden at your touch. Your touch is so sensuous and lingering. You then put a tit in your mouth and ever so gently start sucking and nibbling, switching from fit to tit. Oh, how I love it when you do this as it drives my cunt to a point of needing to cum. You tell me soon you will "love" my pussy as you are not done having your way with me.

It is now time for the third and final punishment for sitting like a lady when I should have been sitting like your fuck toy slut. From out of nowhere, it seems, comes the ropes. You tie my arms above my head and anchor my feet so I am spread eagle for you. You also have me blindfolded so I cannot see what you are going to do to me. You start slowly with the gentle massage to the hard massage on my tits and nipples. Then something cold touches them, could it be ice? Then comes the warmed metal or candle wax. Then come the clamps. You put my nipples in a fit clomp to the point of pain but still feels so good. You tighten up the nipple clamps and move to my exposed cunt. You finger it for a while until I am ready to cum all over your hand. Then you move down further and start eating my pussy, mixing your saliva with my juices till I am just soaked. At this point you start in on your plans.

You find objects to fuck my pussy tapered candles to the bigger candles, fruits, vegetables, dildos, vibrators, and whatever else will fit in my pussy (which were all clean as you didn't want to infect or damage your sweet fuck toy). These items are getting it ready for the final assault. All this time you have also had the butt plug back in my ass. By this time I could no longer hold back, I came hard. Which also helped in your final assault. You lowered your cock over my mouth and had me suck your cock as you started in on fist fucking my already tortured cunt lips, the final plan of your punishment. After about five minutes of fisting my hot pussy you pulled your fist out and had me slowly lick it clean for you. You finally decided that I had enough of your punishments.

You pulled the butt plug out of my ass, unclamped my fits, un- blindfolded, and untied me. This whole time you didn't want to cum as you were saving it for later. You gently massaged me to relax my muscles from being tied up. You gently helped me upstairs bathed every part of my body for the final events of the evening. You then took me to our bed gently helped me onto the bed. You then took the massage oil spread it on my body to massage out all of the tension from the previous events. After the gentle massage we started with gentle kisses and touches that sparked all of our inner being. You then took me in your arms and made intimate, passionate love to me. Just as you came you whispered" I love you, my sweetness." "I love you too." I whispered.

The bath had gotten cold and I was finished anyway. I got out of the tub dried off. Sprayed some gentle smelling body spray to entice you even more. You had not returned home yet and I still had some time. I put on some make up, which I rarely do on a weekend, fixed my hair, even threw some curls in it. All of this so I would look nice when you came home. I must have still had this daydream in my mind. While I was doing my hair something brought me back to reality it was the feeling of my pussy juices, from my freshly shaven pussy cunt, running down my leg.