The Deal

Story Info
Bianca makes a very dangerous deal with her stepbrother.
3.1k words
4.01
62.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never meant for this to happen, when my mother had married into money it had just been a perk that we'd get to go to a famous private school, live in a gorgeous antebellum mansion, and have everything we could ever want handed to us on a silver platter. Unfortunately it had come with a downside.

When I came home my mother eyed the dress bag I held in my arms with a wary expression.

"So it's a costume party?" She asked "I don't know if this is such a good idea-"

I set the bag down on the expensive marble counter with a huff.

"I thought you wanted me to try to fit in, mother." I rolled my eyes at her, trying to act casual, I'd told her it was a costume party. How could I ever explain the truth.

"I just don't like the idea of you going out all alone."

"Mom it's just a party, what trouble could I possible get into?" I sighed, playing the part. .

"I'm serious, sweetheart." My mother stood and came over to me "This is a nice town, but it has it's ghost like any other."

It was so strange looking at her now, this time last year everything had been so different. Although even wearing jeans pulled out of a salvation army bin and with her hair always in a ratty pony tail my mother, like my older sister, had been unnaturally pretty. She'd been working all night at Dolly's twenty four hour diner when Nathan Rosewood had walked in the door and fallen instantly in love. It only came up later that he was a billionaire. They'd married and he'd moved us all into his mansion here, in Blackriver, Massachusetts a town with money older than the united states itself. Now all of her clothes, just like the ones that now filled my brand new walk in closet, that cost a small fortune and with the her new stylish bob she barely resembled the woman I had called "mom" all my life.

"I'll be fine, mother."

She bit her lip, obviously nervous.

"Is Jude going?" she looked at me worriedly, smoothing my hair.

"I don't know, mother." I groaned even though I did.

"Well hasn't he talked with you about it?" She frowned.

"Mother, it's not like we're besties." I eyed the door to the foyer, looking for an escape

"I am going, actually. I was just going to pick up my costume now" I can practically hear the sarcasm in his voice.

I felt my stomach churn as my stepbrother appeared in the doorway, the keys to his camero in hand. I glared at him, the most nauseating thing about Jude was his heart stopping good looks. Long unkempt coal black hair, with golden eyes that burned into my skin, chiseled angular features that made him seem almost wolf like especially with his russet gold skin, his own mother had been half native American and he'd inherited her dark beauty. He wore a black leather jacket and faded jeans that did nothing to mask the lean muscle he'd earned from years on the fencing team. His gaze followed me and I left the room in a stormy temper, his luscious lips set in a frown.

"Oh good!" My mother smiled at him, her face full of relief.

"Yeah, great." I mumbled as I trudged up the stairs, my combat boots pounding at the creaky wood until I had made it to the safety of my room.

To be honest the mansion, the wealth, all the perfection and beauty made me uncomfortable. I had been happy in our crappy apartment, our potato and egg dinners, working hard for everything I wanted. This place was too large, there was nothing but space now. My room was the only space I felt comfortable in. My mother hadn't wanted me to decorate it myself, she'd offered to have a professional come in to make it "beautiful". Surprisingly, it had been Nathan who'd talked her out of it.

"She's eighteen now, Marie. Let her have this space for herself." He'd said and gave me a credit card to buy everything I wanted. As far as step fathers go, he wasn't doing too bad.

So I had made it my own, I'd painted the walls the deepest purple I could find, hung lights around the ceiling, decorated it entirely from a strange little antique shop I'd found in Salem, and Nathan had surprised me with a beautiful black iron canopy bed that I now collapsed on, kicking off my boots, pulling of my sweater and jeans, preferring to lay under the silk of the canopy in my new, expensive black lace panties and plain white under shirt, my bra tossed away with the rest of my clothing. I dozed, laying on top of the sheets, my mind so full with my own annoyed thoughts.

It's around midnight when I woke, changed and left under the pretense of the "costume party". Once I was out of site, I made my way to the guest house that was a few hundred feet from the mansion, separated by of wall of pines. Underneath my coat I shiver, this outfit truly is stupid, but it's a small price to pay to keep my sister's good name in tact. I remember when Jude had first come to me with DVD.

"It's a perk from some porn company my dad works with." He'd handed it to me as soon as I'd entered the secluded classroom the other day. "Imagine who I'd see on the cover."

It was my sister, a few weeks ago she'd been approached by some guys who'd wanted to have sex, she'd agreed and without her knowing they'd filmed her. I'd only found out when Jude showed me the movie that the MEGAPIXX company wanted to release. My sister was the head cheerleader, student council vice president, a straight A student, and probably the most gorgeous girl in existence.

Five foot nine, long thick blonde hair, almond shaped blue eyes, long legs, athletic body, and a dazzling smile she was an all American girl. It had been a mistake and I couldn't let this ruin her life, so when Jude offered me this deal I accepted it without question. As I scurried across the lawn to the guest house which is filled with light, I find myself slightly frightened walking through the dark forest alone. He liked it out here in the darkness and seclusion, but I felt much to much like little red riding hood going running for the big bad wolf.

"Why so serious, Bianca?"

I have to cover my mouth with my hand to keep from shrieking as Jude appears in the darkness.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Jude." I try to calm my raging heart beat as he grins "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Scared of the woods, little red?"

He tugs on one of my pig tails as he passes me, "little red" is his nickname for me. He thinks it's funny that while my mother and sister are both tall leggy blonde's my hair is a dark auburn and I stand just short of 5'5.

"Would you cut that out!?" I shove his hand away "Let's go inside, it's creepy out here."

"Whatever you say, little red." He grins with that hungry wolfish expression of his.

I hurry past him and into the guest house.

For a guest house it's gorgeous, with expensive furniture and built like a cabin for a millionaire.

Despite how much I dislike it, I can never stop marveling at the splendor in this world.

I hear the door close behind me.

"Take off the coat." He orders in a quiet voice.

Reluctantly, I unbutton my coat and drop it to the floor.

I stand there in the white lace teddy he'd bought at a local lingerie store and left for me to pick up.

I blushed, it was almost completely see through, underneath I wore thigh high stockings and garters that connected to the underwear set of the same lacy material.

"Good." He whispered, I could feel him right behind me. "Now, what did I tell you to call me?"

"M-master." I stammer, my cheeks full of heat.

"Good, girl." His rough hands caress my arm, light as a ghost. "Turn towards me."

I do and I'm shocked by the hunger in his eyes, he reaches down and rips the night gown from seam to top, I gasp.

Now I'm even more revealed than before, my arms wrap around to cover my nipples which stand up at attention under the rough lace bra.

"Put your hands at you sides, NOW." He says gruffly.

I shake my head, tears prick at my eyes.

"Please, can we stop."

"We made a deal, Bianca." He stares down at me with those burning golden eyes "I make sure that MEGAPIXX doesn't release your sister's video and you do anything I ask. That was the deal."

"I-I know."

"So hands at your sides and address me properly, do you understand?"

"Y-yes master." I lock my arms at my sides.

"Good." He takes my chin in his big hand "Now look at me, I want to see those big green eyes."

I examine his handsome, hard features and shudder as his hands travel from my shoulders to my arms, to my bare stomach, to my thighs.

He lays a kiss on my shoulder, I stifle a cry at the warmth of his lips.

He pulls the elastics from my hair and lets my long wild auburn curls loose, I tremble beneath his touch, afraid. He runs a hands through it while the other ghosts over my breasts. Finally he sighs and lets me go.

"Go up stairs and lay on the bed." He turns away "I'll be there soon."

Without a word I do, I walk up the stairs and once I am safely behind the heavy oak doors, I lay back on the bed and cry. The cloud like comforter of California king bed envelopes me as my tears fall down my face, I try to stifle my tears when I hear the door open. I cover my face with my hands, pulling my thighs tight together.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, suddenly his voice is quiet and gentle.

"Please don't look at me, master." I beg of him.

"I asked you a question, answer me." But the order isn't the same with this gentle voice.

"I'm afraid." I choke out.

"Why?"

"I'm a virgin."

He goes quiet, it was something he wasn't aware of perhaps. I guess he assumed because my sister was into things like this, I would be too. But no man has ever touched me and I am afraid, this was not how I pictured loosing my virginity.

"This isn't what you wanted is it?" He's closer to me now, I can feel the heat of his skin, but I don't dare peek out from behind me hands.

I don't answer.

"I bet you wanted it to be with a prince charming, candles everywhere, gentle touches. Is that right?"

He's right, but I don't say anything.

"Look at me, Bianca." I feel a weight on the bed, shifting above me.

I can't.

"Please." his voice is so close.

Hesitantly, I pull my hands away and look up at my new stepbrother.

He is so handsome, so painfully gorgeous I can't even find my breath.

"I am sorry." He whispered, his breath hot "I am not prince. You must think I'm disgusting."

I felt the warmth of his hands gliding up my thighs, caressing my stomach with a touch as soft as a whisper, this touch belonged to someone else, not the angry eyed sullen boy I had seen before.

"I..don't" I whimpered.

"Tell my what you want." His face is placid, but his eyes burn with golden determination.

He smelled of freshly cut grass and spicy soap. I hadn't felt the touch of another person for so long, preferring to put up walls of indifference to keep everyone out. I missed it, something I hadn't realized till now. So I leaned into the touch, as it slid up and down my body, lips traces my collar bones, making their way slowly up, where he stopped inches from my lips.

"Tell my what you want, Bianca."

"Kiss me, please...master." I begged, my own hands which had before

His kiss tasted like mint as his lips crashed into mine with an intensity I instantly felt as well. I was desperate, my hands came unglued from my sides and hesitantly touched his face caressing the stubble that scratched at my fingers. He growled they traveled further into his dark hair, pulling at it as her bruised my lips with his passionate kiss. Loosing myself in the kiss, my hands moved to slip under his cotton t-shirt and traveled over his lean muscled and burning skin. Breaking away from my lips, he rips of the shirt and I look upon the golden beauty of his body. We crash together again, this time as he nibbles at my neck his hand pull at the flimsy linger and tear it away releasing my breasts, the cold air instantly made my nipples harden. He kisses me again as I whimper underneath him, his warm hands pinch my nipple and I gasp. He leaves my lips to suckle on them, his tongue suckling on them hungrily. I cry out, my nipples are so sensitive and I instantly feel the moisture gather in me.

"M-master! I...ah!"

He softly nibbled my left nipple and I moan. I want him and I'm afraid of him at the same time.

Suddenly his gentle fingers find their way down my stomach, sliding into my panties. I cry out as he find the moisture that he has caused in me.

"You're soaked." He says gruffly his features are full of animalistic aggression.

"Oh god, please it's not clean down there!" I moan.

He chuckles and inserts his fingers inside me.

I cry out as those long fingers rubbed my clitoris softly, massaging my left breast with his other hand and his lips cover mine his tongue working with mine. He looks into my eyes as he pinches my clit, and I almost melt and just about scream under his lips. He's enjoying this, I can feel his hard package through his jeans.

He pulls away and slides down to face my thighs. Instantly I pull them together, afraid.

"Open you legs, Bianca." He puts his strong hands on my knees.

I groan and let him pull them apart, my will breaking.

"You smell like summer." He whispers and slips off my panties.

"Please, master."

"Don't."

I look at him, he hovers over my legs and looks at me intensely.

"What?" I whisper hoarsely.

"Say my name." He lowers himself and his hot breath is on my pussy, driving me crazy. " Say it now."

"Jude."

He began working away at me, his tongue swirling inside me, I moaned and clinched the sheets, crying out as he went down harder.

"Jude, Jude." I moan.

His fingers insert into me roughly and I cry out.

"Jude, oh god. Jude!"

He gently bites my clit and brings me to a climax.

As I lay panting on the sheets, a sliver of moonlight illuminated the room and Jude comes up and kisses me. I pull him tighter.

"Tell me what you want." He pants as I trace his collar bone with my lips.

"I want you." I surprise myself with my bold declaration.

"Tell me!" He orders, gently taking my neck in one hand.

"Please." I feel tears prick at my eyes.

Suddenly I'm tearing at his belt, pulling down his jeans and I'm stunned by his size.

It's long a thick and beautiful, he takes my hand and puts it around him.

I gasp, it's so warm and twitching at my touch.

"Lay back." He whispers into my ear.

"Jude." I whimper looking at him helplessly "I'm afraid."

It's then that he remembers my virginity and his expression softens, he smooths my wild hair and places a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Don't worry." He kisses my lips "I'll be gentle."

So I lay back, tense all over.

"Relax." He adjusts himself "I'll go in slow, ok?"

I try to relax.

"One muscle at a time." He sighs in my ear and touches my forehead.

He traces my body, my muscles relax as his fingers slide over them, and gently he's pushing himself in, I focus on his eyes, his lips and not the pain that burns as he pushes his penis into me.

Then suddenly he breaks through, slamming into me. I scream and he pulls me into his arms. My hands claw at his back.

"It's in." He pants.

"It hurts."

"Just hold onto me, I swear it won't hurt long." He holds me like a child, wrapped around him as he gentle pulls me onto his lap moving slowly in and out of me.

One arm supports my back and the other squeezes my ass, I bury my face in the crook of his neck tears stain my face.

"Bianca." He whispers "Look at me."

I do and he kisses me passionately and begins to move harder, faster. I begin to moan, the pain transforming into something more. Something that makes my head spin.

My head whips back, my back arches and I moan again, Jude buries his face in chest, his mouth suckles my nipple teasing it with the slightest touch of his teeth.

Harder, faster we fuck in rhythm, I have lost my shyness I buck against him and we fall back onto the bed, my hands claw at his back, his ass, his hair. I want it all, all of him.

"Fuck me, oh god, please fuck me." I cry as he nibbles my neck, groaning above me.

"Bianca, say it. Say my name." He looks at me, his eyes hold some sort of desperation.

I kiss his deep cheekbones, my hands cup his face as he hammers into my pussy more and more.

"Jude, Jude, Jude" I crying it now, tears flow down my cheeks, unashamed "I want you, I need you, Jude!"

We climax together, he catches my mouth in a kiss as me both moan.

He holds onto me for a long time, even as he pulls out of me, spooning my naked ravaged body.

"Stay with me, Bianca." He whispers.

Jude Rosewood is not a man who begs, but his voice is dangerously close to it.

"Ok." I roll over and press myself into his chest, nuzzling into his neck. "I'll stay."

In his arms I fall asleep, content.

Little did I know that our dealing was not yet over. Things were about to get very, very complicated.