The Deal Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

Cindy's face burst into a huge smile as she watched Matt push his mother's legs up and open as he brought own hips forward towards her. This wasn't going to be the same thing at all Cindy realized. Matt looked up at his smiling girlfriend and smiled back nodding. Cindy squealed in delight as she spun off of Diana quickly and laid down next to her bringing their faces together. She reached out to now hold Diana's hand.

"You can have me in a minute, mom, but first, I want to watch with you as you make love with your son for the first time."

Diana gasped and sharply jerked up on her elbows, "Matt?"

"I love you mom," Matt said as he pushed himself into her.

Diana fell back stunned, "Oh Matt."

Matt pulled back and with a groan pushed hard back into her. Diana burst into tears, her chest heaving with the sobs.

"Oh..." Cindy started to cry as she fell forward covering Diana's mouth with hers.

Matt brought his arms down, hands pressed into the bed at his mother's sides as he pushed his hips in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his backside and ran one hand up and down his arm while the other stroked Cindy's back.

Diana groaned into Cindy's mouth in rhythm with Matt's thrusts. The two stared at each other, eyes not even an inch apart, tears streaming from both. Cindy's tears ran down her face to drip down splashing to mix with Diana's tears.

Matt's groans got louder and his thrusts more desperate. Cindy broke away from Diana to lean up and kiss Matt hard. Matt gave one hard, final push and jerked with his release.

Diana screamed and writhed in her own intense orgasm beneath him, her feet fell off him to land hard on the bed as she pushed her pelvis up in hard, pulsing shakes.

Matt fell on top of his mother breathing heavily collapsing them both down into the warm comforter. Cindy leaned her head across his back rubbing her hand over the base of his spine. Diana brought her arms up to crush Matt into her.

Cindy finally flopped down beside Diana stroking her hair. Diana looked from Matt to Cindy and back again, opening and closing her mouth several times to speak but unable to find a single word. At the sight of Cindy's tear streaked face with her huge, loving smile, Diana burst again into sobs and the three collapsed into a tight, shared hug.

After a while Matt slowly got up and walked down the hall into the bathroom. Cindy and Diana looked at each other quietly. Di ran her hand up and down Cindy's arm that was draped across her.

"Oh my God," Cindy finally exclaimed.

Di's face burst into a smile, "I know!"

"Oh, I hope it will be like that for me the first time we do it," Cindy said as she nestled into Di's chest.

"Oh honey, with how much you two love each other, how could it be anything less? I just hope I get to be there like you were here for me."

"You bet your ass you'll be there," Cindy hugged Diana tightly.

"Oh Cindy, thank you. You have no idea how incredible you make me feel. I really do love you so much. What just happened wouldn't have been nearly the same without you here."

The two smiled at each other and Cindy leaned up so they could kiss softly.

Cindy rested her head back on Di's breasts. Di ran her fingers through the young girl's smooth black hair. "I don't know how much more Matt can do, but I'm still not finished with you tonight. Seems to me you're the only one who hasn't gotten off yet and I mean to fix that."

Cindy just smiled at Diana and hugged her tight.

Matt stopped in the doorway to look at the two women that he loved as they hugged. Diana looked up to see him smiling at them. With her own huge smile she jumped out of bed and rushed into his arms.

"Oh Matt, thank you, thank you, thank you. That was the most incredible moment of my life." She nestled her head into his neck and hugged him tightly, sighing as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in.

"I can't tell you how much I love you," she breathed into his skin.

He hugged her tighter. "You and Cindy are everything to me mom."

Cindy smiled up at him from the bed and slowly slid around to get off the bed and walked over to the couple. She put her hand on both of them, "Have room for one more?"

Diana answered Matt's "Always" with her own "Forever" as the two separated enough for Cindy to step in and all three wrapped arms around each other drawing them back in together.

After a bit, the three looked at each other smiling. Cindy smirked and reached down to hold Matt's flaccid penis.

"Feel any different? You're not a virgin anymore." Cindy giggled.

Di brought her hand to her mouth, "Oh my gosh, that's right. I totally forgot about that. Oh, honey you should have been his first."

Cindy laughed as she stroked Matt's flesh, "He is every bit as much yours as mine as am I. I don't mind at all. It's the three of us together, that's what's important."

Diana looked deeply into her son's beaming face, "That was your first time. I was your first. Oh my God."

She lunged at him kissing him deeply.

Cindy's laugh grew huskier as she felt his flesh grow stiffer in her rubbing hand.

"So Matt, your mom's not sure if you're up to any more tonight, but I bet I can use my new found kissing skills to get my experienced lover off one more time, while she fixes the fact that I haven't gotten off yet."

Matt looked at the two beaming women, "Crap, you two are going to kill me."

Diana laughed, "Like you're complaining."

Matt laughed back, "Hell no, bring it on."

Cindy laughed as well, "Oh a challenge huh?"

Cindy and Diana looked at each other smirking. Diana looked at Matt, "You rest up stud, while your girls freshen up a little."

Taking Cindy's hand, Diana led her into her private bathroom closing the door as the two girls giggled.

Matt headed into the kitchen for a drink with a huge grin plastered to his face.

Soon the three were sitting on the edge of the bed laughing and drinking wine.

Diana looked up at the clock on her nightstand by her bed, "Eleven o'clock. I should feel exhausted, but I don't at all. I feel excited and loved."

She got up and smiled at the two kids reaching out to take their wine glasses. She walked over and put them on her dresser top. She stopped and stood for a minute thinking. With a huge grin, she opened her top drawer and pulled out her flesh coloured vibrator that Matt had filmed her using several times.

She turned back to the other two holding the vibrator while grinning.

Matt laughed as Cindy scooted back on the bed a bit looking a little nervous, "Hey, that's not fair. I didn't do anything to you like that."

Di gave a husky chuckle, "All's fair in love and war, babe. And this is definitely love."

Still laughing, Matt lunged forward crushing the girl down on the bed sealing her mouth with his kiss.

Di glided forward, dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed, and started to kiss Cindy's ankles.

Matt leaned up and looked at the flushed face of his girlfriend chuckling, "Now who's not up for a challenge."

Cindy looked blankly for a moment then burst into giggles, "I'm so scared, but so excited at the same time."

Mat smiled, "I love you sweetheart."

Cindy smiled back, "I know you do. I know you both do." She closed her eyes. "Oh, just take me you two." And she threw herself at Matt kissing him hard.

Diana was lying across the girl's knees kissing as she went smiling at the exchange she just heard.

Cindy opened her legs so Di could fit between them as Matt shifted up higher to Cindy. He leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth causing Cindy to inhale sharply as she caressed his hair.

Diana looked up into Cindy's open sex. "Oh, Cindy, you are so beautiful."

While softly chewing on the nipple, Matt watched his mother stare into his girlfriend. She brought her hand up so she could run a finger over the fold bringing a gasp from the excited girl. Slowly the finger straightened and pushed in, the folds opening to receive the digit which slowly slid forward. Cindy's legs jerked with the intrusion. Diana sawed the finger back and forth a couple of times before pulling it out to bring up to her face. She licked it and then inserted it into her mouth. She smiled as she heard her son groan into the nipple that was still caught between his teeth. She slowly pulled the finger out and leaned down to swipe her tongue from the bottom to the top of Cindy's open sex. Cindy's legs jerked out in surprise as she yelled.

Di chuckled and then gave a couple more licks around the pulsing folds of flesh. She rubbed her cheeks and mouth into Cindy's wetness. Cindy was moaning.

Di brought her head back up, her flesh glistening with wetness. She smiled at her son.

"Come here Matt; kiss me and find out how great our girlfriend tastes."

'our girlfriend' Cindy heard echo in her head. "Oh my God," groaned Cindy her body shaking.

Cindy looked up to watch Matt lean forward and lick through the wetness on Diana's cheek before kissing into her lips hard.

Cindy could feel her insides turning out. She squirmed on the bed. Matt pulled back, his face all coated and sticky. As Di leaned in to lick Cindy again, Matt stretched forward to bring his face up to Cindy's. She closed her eyes and crushed her lips into his, tasting the strange flavour that she knew was her own.

Without warning, Cindy's body exploded and she violently shook on the bed smashing and squeezing Di's face with her thighs while her lips and teeth bashed into Matt's.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Gaaahhhh!" she wailed.

Diana and Matt held still while the girl beneath them calmed down.

Di and Matt looked at each other gleams in their eyes as Di spoke, "I don't know about you, Matt; but I've barely started."

"Oh my God, you're going to kill me," Cindy gasped causing the other two to laugh.

"Gee, I believe I've heard that tonight already huh Matt?" Diana chuckled.

"Yep, and I'm still here, so I think she can take it as well," Matt replied.

Cindy just groaned.

Di leaned back down and drove her tongue deep into Cindy.

Cindy reached down to place her hand on the back of the older woman's ruffled auburn hair and drew her deeper into herself her hips squirming. She turned to see Matt had shifted and his cock was now inches from her face. With a purr she leaned forward and slurped it into her mouth for the second time that day and in her life. She held as still as she could as Matt slid the hard length into her mouth.

She could feel Diana bring her hands up so her fingers could pull open the folds of her labia giving more surface for Di's tongue to wash over. She felt a hard stiffness under her left thigh and remembered the plastic penis bringing a groan into her mouth vibrating through Matt's penis.

Matt flexed his hips pushing his flesh into and out of Cindy's mouth stopping when he felt the back wall of her throat. His fingers reached down to play with her rock hard, pebbled nipples. Her groaning sent shivers up and down his spine.

Diana could feel the girl tremble beneath her. Her mouth was flooding with the steady flow of Cindy's bittersweet juices. She shifted up slightly to focus on the hard nub of flesh sticking out of the top of the slit. Her right hand found the vibrator which she brought forward and rubbed up and down the folds coating it with the moisture. As she suckled the nub her hand slowly but steadily drove the plastic into Cindy. After four back and forth travels in the tunnel Diana shoved it forward carefully as far as it would go, feeling a slight giving. Cindy jumped and groaned into Matt's penis.

Diana patted Matt's ass signaling him. He slowly slid out of Cindy's mouth. Diana looked up at the flushed girl, her breasts heaving with her gulps.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Diana asked her.

"Ahhh, it hurts, but please don't stop, either of you, don't stop," she groaned grabbing at Matt's wet penis pulling it back towards her.

Diana smiled and slowly pushed the vibrator back and forth as she licked and bathed the opening of her slit.

Diana could feel the rhythmic pulsing in her breasts from Cindy's legs as another wave of orgasm was starting up inside the young girl. It sent a bolt of pure joy straight into her heart deep between her breasts. With a smirk, Di flipped the switch on the vibrator causing it to vibrate deep inside Cindy who jumped in surprise and screamed into Matt's cock just as Diana had earlier. After just a moment of the stimulation Diana could feel the pulsing intensify as Cindy's second orgasm spread rapidly through her body causing her entire body to thrash on the bed uncontrollably. Cindy started to pant air around Matt's cock in a steady huff. Matt gave one more push and with a groan emptied into Cindy for the second time that day. Watching all this Diana sighed with deep satisfaction as she just let her tongue rest on Cindy's clit allowing the vibrations of the girl to do all the work. Cindy's body thrashed so much it actually lifted off the bed.

Finally, Cindy rolled away from the two Hughes quickly, causing the vibrator to slip out of her channel and bounce on the bed. "Ahhh, enough, I can't take any more; please stop. Oh crap." Her body shook and trembled as she lay on her side. She pressed her hands together between her legs rocking in a fetal position.

Diana and Matt sat back and watched the girl slowly come to a stand still. After a moment, her shoulders started to shake again. Matt leaned forward in concern as Cindy started to sob. Diana put a hand out to stop him.

"Give her a minute; she can't take any more touching. It's alright, honey. We just gave her such a ride for her first time."

"Oh honey, I'm okay," came Cindy's soft cry. "It was just so much."

Matt sat back on his haunches watching Cindy with concern. Di sat next to him Indian style with her arm draped over his shoulder with her head in the crook of his neck.

Eventually the sobs stilled, and Cindy rolled over on her back and looked up at them, her cheeks coated in tears.

Now it was Cindy who opened and closed her mouth several times with no words coming out. Finally, she just smiled and held out her arms. Di disentangled herself from Matt and the two of them leaned in to kiss and hold the flushed girl beneath them.

The three slid into a comfortable sprawl of bodies and cuddled silently for awhile.

Eventually, Diana got up and swiped the vibrator off the bed tossing it onto the dresser and then walked over to the light switch.

Matt and Cindy started to get out of the bed but stopped when Diana put her hand up and spoke.

"Oh, no. You two stay right where you are. I want to hold and kiss both of you. And I mean to have you in my arms for the entire night, and I plan on waking up tomorrow to the incredible sight of the two people I love more than life itself lying beside me."

And she flicked off the switch and climbed back into bed between the two people she loved more than life itself.

********** **************** **************

Cindy spoke softly in the dark, "But, ahh, mom, I uh have to pee."

Matt burst out laughing as Diana groaned, "Oh, you know how to ruin a good moment don't you."

Cindy giggled, "Well, instead of wetting the bed which would really kill the mood, how about I go take care of it and come back and kiss you and maybe do other stuff until you're back in the mood again?"

Diana sighed.

Matt laughed again in the darkness shaking the bed, "Oh, none of us are getting any sleep tonight are we?"

As they listened to Cindy shuffle into the bathroom Di answered him, "Not if we're lucky Matt. And you know what? We're pretty damn lucky."

*****

Thanks for reading. Of course feel free to email or leave a comment, I will respond as soon as I can. In the meantime don't forget to check out Peter Towers and his take on my series "Following on From a Strange Request."

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers