The Deal Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt grabbed the bags and followed behind Cindy as they approached the side garage door. He grinned as he watched Cindy pull the blouse completely off leaving her topless. He stared at her smooth back.

"You are becoming quite the exhibitionist aren't you?" Matt asked.

Cindy turned slightly showing him the side of her breast and clamped nipple, "Mmmmmmmm, I love it."

She turned and pressed herself into his front kissing him outside in the wide open. Matt could feel the clamps and chain against his fleece jacket.

She turned back around and unlocked the door, and the two entered the house.

Once they were inside Cindy kicked her shoes off and slid her skirt down leaving her wearing only the chain dangling between her breasts.

Matt smiled as he watched her twirl causing the chain to flow out from her body. Cindy stopped and held out her hand for the packages which Matt gave her.

Cindy danced through the living room down the hall. Matt smiled and followed behind her stopping to scoop up her skirt.

When Matt got to Cindy's bedroom she was already on the bed opening the blister card.

Cindy's eyes lit up as she held the silicon flesh in her hands. Matt looked at her and held out his hand. Cindy looked at him oddly.

He looked at her, "Probably should wash it before you use it, just to be safe knowing where it's going."

Cindy's nodded, "I didn't think of that. Thanks Matt."

She rested on the bed watching as Matt left her room. Soon she heard water running in the bathroom.

After a bit the water shut off and Cindy scooted over as she heard Matt come back down the hall and into her room.

Matt sat on the edge of the bed and handed the purple toy back to Cindy.

She grinned at Matt, "Thank you." She brought it up to her face and studied it carefully before slowly licking it. She swirled her tongue around before sliding it into her mouth. Matt stood and reached over turning the chair away from Cindy's desk and toward her bed instead, before plopping into it.

After sucking on the plastic cock for a bit Cindy dragged it across the chain on her chest. She looped the chain around it and raised it up quickly, tugging the chain and her nipples. She then unraveled it from the chain and brought it down to rub against her sex. She watched as Matt tugged his jeans open and pulled out his cock. She smiled and pushed the dildo deep into herself moaning. Matt pulled on his own flesh as he watched Cindy's hand plunge the fake one back and forth into her folds faster and faster. The purple color was nice next to her pale skin and ruddy red folds of her sex.

Matt's penis grew at the sight before him. Cindy slid her body around sideways on the bed planting her feet spread wide halfway up her wall. Her head hung over the edge of the bed inches from Matt's pelvis. Matt stood. Cindy shifted her head to engulf the throbbing cock as she worked the dildo while rubbing her hood with her other hand. She groaned around Matt's cock as she felt him reach out and entwine his fingers on the chain, pulling on it, jerking her nipples. She bobbed her head faster as she continued rubbing herself. Her moans got louder and louder until finally she screamed around Matt's cock as she spasmed.

Matt held the chain up hard as he came in Cindy's mouth.

Matt let go of the chain as Cindy shifted over so Matt could flop down on the bed. She smiled up at him, "Mmmmmmm, I like my new toys."

Matt smiled, "I'm glad."

Cindy looked at the clock on her dresser, "We should get going. We have a dinner date. Call mom, while I get dressed."

Matt grinned, "I dare you to leave your underwear off."

Cindy laughed, "That's not a dare; that was my plan, but the clamps and chain stay on."

Matt shook his head, "Don't forget what that woman said, the longer you have them on the more they can hurt."

Cindy looked down, "You're right. I should take it easy the first time."

Matt watched as Cindy's fingers turned the clamp. As she pulled back on the loose metal she hissed sharply in pain.

Matt looked at her with concern.

"Oh it hurts, but not that bad. The sharp tingly feeling in my nipples makes it way more than worth it."

Matt smiled and continued to watch as Cindy took off the other clamp as well.

They both watched side by side as her nipples puffed up and turned a reddish shade through the dark brown. Cindy rubbed her palms across them.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, the tingle is driving me crazy," Cindy gasped.

Her gasp turned into a moan as Matt leaned down to take the engorged nipple into his mouth suckling softly.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Why don't you just pour some gasoline on that fire? What are you doing to me?"

Matt's mouth turned into a smile around her nipple as he watched her quickly grab the wet purple dildo on the bed next to her. She had barely pushed it into the wet channel between her spread open legs when she huffed a bunch of times before screaming as she brought the toy back out as her body twitched, the breast shaking all around Matt's face.

"Holy shit, I love these," Cindy gasped holding onto the purple penis in one hand and the clamps and chain in the other.

It wasn't until several hours and a delicious dinner later that Diana found out about the chain. Matt and Cindy laughed when Di got mad that they hadn't bought her one.

They had earlier decided to wait until the weekend to let her know about the strap on that they had bought for her instead. It promised to be a very interesting weekend.

12