The Deal Ch. 24

Story Info
Another Fun Friday at the Hughes.
7k words
4.68
31k
29

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older.

*****

Another Fun Friday at the Hughes

Matt smiled as he watched the familiar car pull up to the curb. He turned and spoke to Chip and Craig who both turned to wave at Cindy.

All three walked toward the idling car. Cindy rolled her window down, "Can I give you boys a ride?"

Matt leaned into the open window and kissed his smiling girlfriend. "That'd be great! We're all heading to our place to play Magic to start our weekend. Why aren't you working?"

Cindy looked up at her boyfriend, "I worked the lunch shift today and got the night off as I have the late shift tomorrow and all day Sunday."

The three piled into the car, and Cindy looked all around before pulling out and headed home.

Soon the three boys were setting their decks up on the kitchen table while Cindy went into her room.

Craig looked over at the other two shuffling their cards, "So what did you think of my mom's idea of a private graduation party just with the three of us and our parents in our backyard. Mom said she would talk to both of your moms and have it be just like last weekend at Chip's place but with all three moms nude and completely available for us as a graduation present."

Matt spoke up, "Shoot, I've been meaning to talk to Cindy about that idea to see if she wants to be there as well or not. Knowing her, I think she would like to be in on that if you don't mind."

Chip laughed, "Are you kidding, the more naked women, the better."

Craig smiled, "Okay, so you talk to Cindy and I'll have my mom talk to your moms. It's a deal."

Matt grinned, "Speaking of that, let's get this game going before it gets too late."

The three focused on their cards and prepared to duel.

Matt and Craig laughed when Chip's eyes practically popped out of his sockets when a nude Cindy came back into the kitchen minutes later.

Chip glanced at the two laughing boys, "What are you laughing at me for?"

Craig answered his friend, "I'm sorry but you should see your face."

Cindy came up behind Matt and wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling her head onto his left shoulder.

Craig looked at the two while pointing at Chip, "Did I look like that the other day?"

Both Cindy and Matt grinned and nodded their heads vigorously.

"Other day?" Chip questioned.

"Craig came over to study with me on Monday when you were getting math help." Matt explained.

"And Cindy was nude then too I take it?" Chip asked.

Cindy nodded before speaking, "I usually don't wear any clothes in the house anymore just like that dinner we had with you and your mom, Chip; I've only worn clothes when you guys have been visiting after school. Like I told Craig Monday, especially after last weekend's strip show I really don't see the point any more. There isn't anything you haven't seen already. Honestly, I like to be nude."

Chip nodded, "I have got to get my grades up. I would love to have my mom strolling around just like that. Can I ask a question?"

Cindy smiled, "Sure, but first do any of you want anything to eat or drink?"

While serving the boys' requests Cindy smiled at Chip, "So what's your question?"

Chip blushed slightly, "Now my mom has offered nudity and sex with her deal. If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious, are you just nude or do you three do stuff all the time like the other night?"

Cindy grinned, "Usually, I'm just nude. Believe it or not technically I'm still a virgin."

She laughed at the stunned faces on the two visitors. "I'm serious. Sure, I've done some things with both Matt and his mom, but Matt and I haven't done it yet. Honestly, it's all been oral. Matt is my first boyfriend; I've never been even remotely with someone else before this."

Craig shook his head, "But you seem so natural at this just like Matt's mom and frankly my mom too."

Chip laughed, "Oh my mom has been amazing me at how wild she can be. I would've never guessed that in a million years."

Matt smiled as he noticed Cindy rub her fingers over her hardened nipples unconsciously.

Cindy looked at the boys, "This is all new to me, but I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it all feels. It's amazing. It's very, very addictive. I find myself wanting more and more and more. Each time I do something new it's even more amazing than I imagined. I'm so glad I have Matt's mom to help me keep a perspective but still free enough to do things within reason. I love doing what I'm doing -every bit of it, but I have to have feelings for the person like I do with Matt and his mom and with you guys. I could never do something nor want to with a stranger unless it was just dealing with me being naked on display. That is a wild thought."

It took the boys awhile before they were able to take their eyes off of Cindy and back to the cards on the table.

"Matt? Can I borrow you for a moment?" Cindy asked before heading back to her room.

Matt smiled at his two friends, "Be right back."

Chip and Craig watched grinning as he ran down the hall. Craig turned to Chip, "Should we play a duel ourselves or wait for him?"

Chip nodded his head, "Sure, why not? I think he is going to be a while. Lucky guy."

Matt walked into to Cindy's room shutting the door behind him before turning to the practically bouncing girl in the middle of the room.

With a knowing smirk, Matt drawled out a 'yyeeeeessssss?"

Cindy smiled as she trembled, "I am soooooo fucking worked up right now. I keep picturing you three sitting at the table with Sue and Kim under it giving all of you blow jobs and then my mind keeps switching it to me."

Matt went over to Cindy and wrapped his arms around her. "I know I don't mind the idea, and I guarantee that Craig and Chip won't mind at all either."

"I've only done things with you and mom," Cindy responded.

"No, you made Chip cum from your hand while my mom sucked Craig right next to you," Matt corrected.

Cindy chuckled shaking her head, "You're right. I forgot all about that."

"I believe you just said that you have feelings from them as well," Matt added.

Cindy gave a shy smile, "I do. Nothing even remotely like what I feel for you and mom. But Chip in particular, I do like him a lot. He's sweet and funny."

Matt hugged Cindy tight chuckling at the feel of her rubbing her sensitive nipples across his rough flannel shirt.

"Sweetheart. You never get upset with my 'doing stuff' with the other moms. In fact you encourage me and attacked me as I was telling you all the details of the card game you so well remember. Why?"

"Well, because it brings you so much pleasure which makes me very happy as well. I told you, I'm getting very addicted to sex," Cindy answered.

Matt pushed Cindy back while still holding her to look into her eyes, "Seriously, fair is fair. I understand completely. I will never push you and want you to do only what makes you feel comfortable doing. Answer me honestly, do you want to 'do stuff' with us right now under the table?"

Matt chuckled as he watched the scarlet hue appear on her collarbone to spread up her neck and down onto her breasts with their hard nipples. She ducked her head.

Quietly she answered, "Yes."

"Okay then," Matt nodded. "Do what you want to do and what makes you comfortable."

A red faced Cindy looked up into Matt's eyes, "You don't mind?"

Matt laughed and pulled her back into his arms hugging her tight, "Are you kidding? You forget I'm my mother's son. Not only don't I mind but the idea turns me on a lot."

Cindy reached down to grasp the hard flesh encased in his jeans.

She giggled, "Oh, my. I guess you do like the idea a lot."

They pushed into each other, kissing deeply.

Matt leaned back, "I better get back to Craig and Chip before they give up and leave. Look, sweetheart. You do what you want. You come out and play with us fine. You don't, fine. I want you happy. That's what makes me happy."

Cindy grabbed Matt again and hugged him burrowing her face into his chest, "God, I love you so much."

After about a minute a grinning Matt came back rubbing his hands together, "Alright, let's duel."

After several rounds Craig groaned, "Can't I get any land at all? You guys are killing me, and I have nothing on the table,"

"That's too bad because I have a surprise for the winner," Cindy told them as she walked back into the room.

Even Craig's mouth opened this time at the sight of the still nude Cindy with an added chain suspended from clamps hooked to her nipples.

"Wow," Chip said.

Cindy twirled the chain around her index finger as she leaned into Matt's side. "Do you like it? I just got it this week at Dreamland."

Chip answered, "That is incredibly sexy. Does it hurt, hanging from your nipples?"

Cindy pulled the chain out which caused her nipples to extend out, "Not this kind. These give me a pleasant achy feeling. When I take them off that can hurt a bit especially the longer I keep them on. I'm not one for pain so I don't wear them all the time or for that long either."

Craig looked at Cindy and then at Matt and back to Cindy again, "Would you mind if I got a close look at that chain? That is so sexy."

Cindy looked down at Matt before walking over to Craig. She leaned down towards the seating boy. The chain swung out from her body towards Craig who reached out and caught it. He let his fingers slide up and down its length. He let it slip into his fingers and then pulled it slightly out from Cindy causing her nipples to pull out from her breasts.

"Oohhh, that feels nice," Cindy moaned.

"Thanks, Cindy; that is so sexy on you." Craig looked over at Chip as he left the chain go to sway back and forth suspended between Cindy's breasts.

Cindy walked over so Chip to get a turn to run his fingers up and down the length of the chain and to pull on it causing Cindy's hard nipples to pull out making her hiss in pleasure.

Chip smiled, "Cool, Uh that's a great surprise."

Cindy smiled broader, "Uh no, the clamps are to get me all worked up. I checked with Matt, and he's fine with me sucking off the winner."

Craig's mouth dropped even more, "Are you kidding me?"

Matt had his usual huge Cheshire cat grin on his face, "I've been doing anything and everything with all three of our moms just like you two have been as well; why shouldn't Cindy be able to have any fun that she wants as well."

Cindy smiled at Matt and then at the other two grinning boys, "Now this is not going to be a free-for-all orgy like your last card game with Sue and Kim, believe me I've heard all the details; I want to ease in slowly. Blow jobs only today I'm afraid. Don't forget I really am still a virgin. But you can expect I'll probably be nude whenever you are around in the future, and I may or may not want to be play. Just ask me and Matt. I'll never do anything behind Matt's back, but as long as he's okay with things I want to have fun. So are you guys going to finish your game so I have a winner to treat or not?"

"Come on guys, let's get back to the game, I've got a great chance on this one," Chip said.

The other three laughed and the duel continued.

Sure enough Chip came up with the victory first taking out Craig who continued to have a problem drawing land and then knocking Matt out with a well played spell followed by creature attacks.

Cindy looked at the three smirking boys, "Go ahead, don't mind me; keep playing." She dropped down on her hands and knees and crawled under the table.

As the three pulled their cards together and shuffled them they could hear a faint zipping sound and some rustling before Chip shifted in his seat and groaned.

Craig and Matt chuckled before Craig spoke, "Any bets Chip won't be able to concentrate and win this round?"

Matt laughed, "Even if you don't get any land again this time."

Beneath the table Cindy pulled off of Chip's exposed flesh. She turned her head and reached out to rub Craig's obvious bulge in his pants. As she pressed down hard on Craig's groin she leaned back down closing her lips over the head of Chips' cock and let her mouth glide down the length of his stalk. It felt so different from Matt's which excited her. Cindy loved Matt's cock, it was smooth and firm and a comfortable size. Chip had a nice cock but it was quite a bit bigger than Matt's.

Craig squirmed in his chair, "Hey not that I'm complaining, but I think Cindy is helping you to win."

Matt leaned over and looked under the table to see his nude girlfriend from behind bobbing up and down on Chip while rubbing Craig. He smirked at the sight before getting back up to concentrate on out dueling his distracted friends.

Cindy felt Chip shift and start to push himself into her mouth harder and slowly picked up speed. The boys could hear the wet sounds from Cindy's sucking and the increasing volume of Chip's groans. Cards forgotten, Chip brought his hands down to hold Cindy's head and guide her on his cock faster until he quivered and came in her mouth. Cindy took her hand from Craig's lap and used both to hold onto Chip's thighs as he came. When he stopped, she licked around the wet flesh before tucking him back in and zipping his pants back up.

Her hand reached up from under the table, "Napkin please."

The boys laughed as Craig handed her the napkin.

Cindy cleaned the semen that had spilled from her mouth onto Chip's lap and the floor.

She crawled back up from under the table and looked around at the three boys with a grin on her face.

Chip looked at her with a flushed face, "Thank you."

Cindy smiled shyly and blushed, "You're welcome."

She walked over to a cabinet opening it causing a garbage bin to glide out on rollers. She threw out the wadded napkin then turned to the refrigerator and grabbed a soda. As she held the door open she looked back at the three boys staring at her, "Anyone want a drink?"

After all three shook their heads, Cindy closed the door, popped her soda open and took a swig. She walked over to Matt and kissed him. "Are you winning?"

Matt chuckled, "Looks like it."

"Okay, well you can collect your prize later. Call me if somebody else wins." She kissed Matt again and padded down the hall to her room.

After the round that Matt did end up winning, the boys collected up their cards and went into Matt's room to grab their bags and coats.

The three stood outside of Cindy's closed door and knocked. After a moment a flushed Cindy opened the door to peer out at the three.

Chip spoke first, "I wanted to say thank you again and good bye."

Cindy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "You are very welcome. It really was my pleasure."

She stepped out of the room and hooked her arm around Matt's. The four turned back toward the front door.

Cindy stayed by Matt's side and waved as Craig and Chip headed down the sidewalk and the street to their own houses.

Matt turned to Cindy, "Did you get to finish what you were...ah...doing?" he smirked.

Cindy punched him in the arm, "Not yet; care to join me?" Matt laughed, held her hand and followed her as she pranced down the hall.

Matt laughed even louder at the sight of the wet rubber dildo lying on the middle of her bed. Cindy punched him in the arm again and climbed on the bed on her hands and knees. Her back legs hung off the bed as she picked the dildo up and brought it back to her sex and pushed it into herself. She let her hand guide the fake cock back and forth a bit before she swung her head around and stared at Matt. "Feel free to use your fingers on my ass. After all, I assume you won the last game, so you deserve a prize."

Matt grinned and sat next to the rocking girl. He put his hands on the smooth flesh of her hips and ran them over her skin. He leaned forward and licked the skin on the crease of her back that led to her ass. He let his tongue run through the groove down to her ass. He alternated between licking and kissing her flesh.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Cindy groaned before gasping as Matt slid his finger over her puckered flesh before pushing it into her. She held still as he slowly sank his finger into her. As he started to push back and forth she began her thrusts with the dildo again. The two matched their rhythm over and over and then faster until Cindy shook and yelled as she had her orgasm.

As she fell forward Matt's finger slid from her. Matt crawled up and lay next to the sweaty girl cuddling her. They kissed softly.

After lying for a while in each other's' arms, Cindy looked into Matt's eyes, "Still want to attack your mom tonight?"

Matt laughed and kissed his grinning girlfriend again, "God, I love you."

Diana locked the door on the last of the four banks she had to close that night. She waved to the two tellers as they strolled off to their cars. Diana went over to her car and flipped open her phone.

She smiled when she heard Matt's voice, "Hi sweetie. You and Cindy up for Chinese take-out tonight? I just finished so I'll be home in just a bit." She called and ordered the Chinese, snapped her phone shut and got into her car.

Soon she was staring at the large orange goldfish swimming in the hundred gallon tank near the counter of the Chinese restaurant waiting for her food.

"Excuse me, you're Mrs. Hughes, aren't you?"

Di turned to see two women standing near her, one with her back to them, leaning over the counter signing a credit card receipt. The other woman, a smiling, very fit blonde took a step forward and held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Stephanie," the woman spoke as the two shook hands.

The other woman finished her transaction and turned back toward the two women. She put one hand on the shoulder of the blonde and held her hand out, "I'm Gwen."

Diana looked at the two middle aged women, "Hi Gwen and Stephanie; Please call me Diana. I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

Stephanie shook her head causing her medium length hair to swirl around her face and shoulders, "I'd be surprised if you did. We don't get out too much, and we only just moved in the neighborhood back in October. I just knew your name from your mailbox."

Diana smiled, "Oh jeez, what kind of a neighbor am I! Of course, you're the two sisters that moved into the old Hollister place."

Gwen nodded, "Still Hollister place, just hopefully not so old anymore."

Stephanie laughed, "James Hollister was our uncle. He left the place to us in his will. It just took us awhile before we could leave Philadelphia."

Gwen continued, "Perfect timing I know, we settle in just as everybody hibernates."

Diana nodded, "I'm definitely a sun bunny at heart, so yeah I pretty much hibernate all winter. But it's nice to finally meet you."

Stephanie smirked, "Well, the neighborhood has certainly been coming awake lately. I've been seeing a lot of you and your two kids as well as a couple of the other families in the neighborhood."

Diana nodded, "That's my son Matt and his girlfriend, Cindy."

Gwen added, "They seem like very fun kids."

Diana nodded again, "They're great."

As the woman at the counter returned with a couple of white plastic bags, Gwen looked at her sister, "Looks like Diana's food is here. It's late; you must be starving, we should let you go and eat."

Diana stepped toward the counter but put her hand on Stephanie's elbow, "I'm so glad you introduced yourselves. Please stop by some time."

The two women waved and walked out of the restaurant holding hands.

Diana watched them go then turned to get her own food.

Soon Diana was walking into the house through the garage door. She smiled at the sound of loud music coming from down the hall. She put the bags on the kitchen counter and walked to the open door to Matt's room. She saw him sitting at his desk playing a computer game while Cindy was on his bed reading.

"Hey kids! Food's here." Diana's smile got broader as Cindy closed her book and jumped up to hug her. Matt turned his head and smiled, "Hey mom. I'll be out in a couple of minutes. Let me finish up here and say goodbye to Craig, Chip and the others."

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12