The Deal Ch. 25

Story Info
A Messy Day in the Neighborhood.
3.3k words
4.67
21.1k
22

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual activities are all eighteen years of age or older.

*****

A Messy Day in the Neighborhood

The ringing phone brought groans from all three sleeping in the large bed. Diana rolled over before leaning heavily into Cindy's shoulder as she reached for the phone.

Cindy squished herself flat and enjoyed the feeling of Diana's breasts pressing into her back.

"Yes, this is Diana. Oh hey, Charles; what's the matter. You're kidding. No, no problem. I'll be there in about an hour."

Cindy felt the breasts press harder into her back as Diana hung up the phone.

Diana flopped back with a growl.

Matt and Cindy both rolled over from either side of the older woman and leaned up to stare at her.

Diana looked from one to the other. She leaned up to kiss Matt and then turned to give Cindy a kiss as well.

"Good morning my loves," Diana said as she stretched her arms over her head. "Man, I ache. You two really listened when I said not to go easy on me, didn't you?"

Matt chuckled, "Don't you always say 'All's fair in love and war'."

"And this definitely is love," finished a grinning Cindy.

Diana pushed herself up laughing, "That I do. Serves me right I guess."

Matt stroked her back, "What's up with the phone call?"

She groaned, "Unfortunately, I have to get to the bank right away."

Cindy pouted out her lip, "So much for going to the adult store I guess."

Diana crawled over the legs of the girl and stood beside the bed as Cindy and Matt shimmied closer to each other.

"I know. I really wanted to get my own chain like yours and to see Matt drool in the anal aisle." Diana shook her head. "I don't think they're open on Sundays."

Cindy shook her head, "Doesn't really matter. I'm working all day at Tony's. You two could go without me if you want."

Diana leaned over to kiss Cindy, "Oh no. It won't be the same without you. Maybe next week, okay. I really have to take a shower and get going before the locksmith gets there."

"Locksmith?" Matt asked.

"The key snapped in the lock of the night depository drawer in the bank," Diana explained. "The manager has to be present when nonbank personnel open that."

"That sucks," Matt said.

"Well, that's why I get paid the big bucks," Diana added as she headed into her bathroom.

Cindy leaned into Matt smiling brightly, "Mmmmmm, good morning lover of mine."

Matt just smiled at the memory of the previous night.

Cindy crashed into him locking her lips onto his, kissing him deeply.

Their lips pulled apart but the two stayed close together with their arms wrapped around each other.

"So feel any different now that you're not a virgin anymore?" Matt asked with a grin.

"I feel very loved," Cindy smiled as her hand snaked down into the bed. As her hand wrapped around Matt's stiffening cock she added, "I can't wait to feel this inside of me again. I want to feel you inside of me every chance I can get."

Matt kissed her again, "Sounds great to me."

Cindy turned her head toward the bathroom door and the sound of running water. "I feel bad for mom."

She gave Matt's cock one more squeeze before she turned and swung her legs out of the bed. "We have all morning to fool around; I'm going to make mom some coffee."

Matt happily stared at the nude back of his girlfriend as she padded into the hall bathroom. He nestled back into the comfortable sheets and quickly fell back asleep, still tired from the night's antics.

A damp Diana came out of the bathroom still toweling her nude body. She smiled at the sight of her sleeping son in the bed and the smell of coffee permeating the room.

After getting dressed, Diana leaned over and softly kissed her sleeping son before leaving the room.

Diana's face beamed with a huge grin at the sight of the smiling, nude young woman holding a steaming cup of coffee toward her as she entered the kitchen.

"I thought you could use a cup before you head out," Cindy said as Diana took the proffered cup.

"Thanks, sweetheart," Diana said as she leaned in to kiss Cindy. "After last night, I can really use this before I face the bank."

Diana drank deeply from the cup, "So now what are your plans for today?"

Cindy blushed slightly, "Well as soon as I see you off I plan on going back to bed and let Matt have his way with me again."

Diana laughed, "Sounds like a wonderful plan except it seems we tired him out last night, and he's already sound asleep again."

Cindy laughed, "Well then, I guess I'll just wait awhile and enjoy my coffee before I get impatient and attack him."

Diana laughed and placed the drained cup in the sink then turned to hug the grinning girl tightly.

As she held Cindy, she breathed in the fragrance of her hair. "Don't forget the condoms on the dresser. Always be aware that there is always a chance of pregnancy every time you two have sex."

"Thanks mom," Cindy breathed into her shoulder. "We'll be careful. We don't want you to be a grandmother too early."

Diana leaned back and looked into Cindy's sparkling eyes, "Grandmother. Oh crap, I never thought about that."

Diana again kissed the laughing Cindy, "Thanks again for the coffee, sweetheart. Enjoy yourself and see you tonight."

Cindy waved as Diana left the house, "Bye mom."

As she heard the garage door close, Cindy refilled her coffee cup and padded out into the living room.

After using the bathroom, Matt entered the kitchen to see the naked back of his girlfriend looking out the big picture window in the living room as she drank her coffee. He could feel the blood rush to his member as he stared at her gorgeous backside. He really did have an anal fetish he thought grinning. Quietly, he retreated back to the bedroom for a moment before quietly sneaking up on the nude girl.

Cindy gasped as she felt Matt's arms wrap around her chest from behind. She purred as he nuzzled the side of her neck. "Mmmmmmm. Good morning, my love."

She felt the poke of his stiff cock against her back, "Ooooh, is that for me," she growled as she pressed herself into the hard flesh.

"God, you are so beautiful," Matt whispered into her neck.

Cindy broke away and leaned over to place her half empty coffee cup on the small table between the large window and the front door. She turned to face the grinning boy who was holding a wrapped condom in his hand.

"So, do you want to try mom's trick to put this on me?" he asked with a huge grin.

Cindy squeaked and looked out the window at the quiet street, "Here in front of the window?"

Matt nodded, "I want the whole world to see me fuck my gorgeous girlfriend."

Cindy laughed as she dropped to her knees before him, "And here I thought your mother was the exhibitionist of the family."

She looked up at Matt with eager eyes as he ripped open the condom and placed the ring on the head of his cock.

Cindy purred as her hand replaced his, and she leaned forward to press her lips against the latex ring and the hard tip of his cock. Her mouth opened as her lips slid down his length pushing the condom with them. Slowly her lips touched the skin of his pelvis as the hairs on his belly tickled her nose. She ran her mouth back and forth slowly a couple of times over his hardening flesh making him groan and clutch her hair.

She felt his arms reach under her armpits and let herself be lifted back onto her feet. When she stood in front of him the two smashed their lips together in a hard kiss. She felt him clutch her shoulders as he turned her around and pushed her to lean forward, her hands grasping the window sill. She looked out at the quiet street, one woman walking on the sidewalk off in the distance. She tried to see who the woman was but the glass fogged from the hard breaths escaping from her mouth that was close to the glass.

Her mouth opened wider as she yelled, "Oh fuck" as Matt sank his cock into her depths.

"Oh God, you feel so good," she panted as her head dropped, and she clutched the sill hard, pushing herself back into Matt's thrusts.

Cindy raised her head to see the smiling face of the woman as she paused to stare at the sight of Cindy's glazed eyes and wobbling breasts through the window from the thrusting motions of Matt.

"Oh Fuck," groaned Cindy as she pressed harder back and dropped her head again.

The two slammed into each other as Cindy's knuckles turned white on the sill, and Matt's held tightly onto the thrusting hips of Cindy.

Cindy's panting grew faster as she felt the pulsing feeling grow in her stomach, and her legs started to tremble as the orgasm hit her. As she was shaking uncontrollably, Matt's hands clutched tighter as he stopped and, with a groan, erupted into the latex sheaf deep inside Cindy. As the two came to a stop Cindy sank to her knees against the wall. She looked out the window to find the street in front of the house was empty, and the woman walking away farther down the street.

Cindy turned to look at her panting boyfriend. She reached out and pulled the condom from his cock and leaned forward to bathe his sticky flesh with her mouth.

Matt groaned and stroked his fingers through Cindy's raven hair as she cleaned him.

Cindy rose up to hug Matt tightly, "Oh, you can fuck me in front of the world any time you want to my love," she told him before kissing him deeply.

Later Cindy sat at the kitchen table after a delicious breakfast cooked by both of them and watched as Matt rinsed the dishes in the sink. Matt wasn't nude in the house often, so Cindy enjoyed the rare view of Matt's well shaped backside.

She purred in delight as Matt leaned over the counter to put away a plate causing his ass to flex.

Cindy couldn't help herself; she quietly got up from the table and kneeled behind Matthew. She pushed her face into the cleft and bathed the flesh with her tongue as her right hand reached between the startled man's legs to grasp his jerking soft cock. The flesh grew quickly as she stroked harder.

Matt's arms spread out on the counter as he held tightly to the curved lip. His legs spread wider as he shifted his feet apart more.

Cindy purred into the flesh of his ass as she settled deeper into the space between his legs, her mouth pressing deeply into his skin, her tongue darting.

Matt gasped at the strange feeling of her tongue pushing into his ass. He dropped his head to watch the blur of her hand as it stroked.

Matt felt a tingling build in his groin right before his cock jerked in Cindy's hand as he erupted onto the kitchen counter and sink.

As Matt stilled, Cindy sat back on her haunches and smiled as she looked at Matt's shiny, wet ass.

She looked up at Matt's face as he turned and grinned down at the sight of her sitting on the floor nude with her legs spread. Matt stepped forward and leaned down to put his hands under the grinning girl's armpits. She grabbed his arms to help him as he pulled her up to her feet. She laughed as he backed her toward the kitchen table. She again in a repeat from the morning felt his hands clutch her shoulders as he spun her around and pushed her down to the table. She rested her arms on the wooden surface and pushed her ass up towards her boyfriend.

Matt felt his breath catch at the sight of Cindy spread out before him. He placed his hands on either side of her ass and squatted down behind her. As he leaned forward his hands spread her flesh apart, her anus and pussy opened wide before him. He could still remember the feeling of her tongue wiping through his cleft. He grinned and pushed his face into her back and swathed his tongue over her exposed areas.

"Oh fuck," shouted Cindy as she felt his tongue swipe over her. She settled her head down onto her arms and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue bathing her. She growled in pleasure as she felt his tongue wash over every inch of her exposed flesh.

First, Matt concentrated on her ass, swiping around the surface and then curling his tongue like he felt Cindy do early, before pushing it into her back entrance. His lips widened at the sound of her growls and moans. After a while Matt pulled back and sucked on a couple of his fingers. He squatted down lower so his face could push into the cleft between her legs, and he drove his tongue through her moist folds as he rubbed his fingers over her anus. As his tongue pushed deeply into her core his finger rubbed then pushed into her nether hole. The tongue and finger pushed back and forth before he added a second finger and continued. The table shook as Cindy pounded on it with her fists as she moaned, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

As Matt could taste a stronger flavor of her as she became wetter, his cock started to grow again. He swathed his tongue through her folds hard again before sitting back and stared at the three fingers sawing back and forth in her. His cock throbbed.

He pulled his fingers out and stood behind her placing his hands on her hips.

"Yes," moaned Cindy. "Do it; fuck me again."

Matt looked down at her spread legs and his bare cock. He jerked, "Fuck."

Cindy turned her head, her eyes glazed, "What is it honey?"

"I need a condom," he answered.

Cindy groaned. He was right; they should never take a chance. Unless...

Cindy looked deep into Matt's eyes, "It's alright. Fuck me in my ass. You don't need a condom for that, and you have me more than ready, lover. I need you to fuck me now."

Matt groaned again. He leaned down and kissed the glowing girl on the table. "Don't worry; I'll be right back."

Cindy watched in amazement as Matt ran out of the kitchen and down the hall. She brought her hand down to her cleft and rubbed it against her folds.

Matt ran into his mother's bedroom and scanned before spying the bottle of lube on the dresser near his side of the bed. As he grabbed it, he noticed the coiled silver of the nipple clamps and chain. Grinning, he grabbed that as well and raced back to Cindy.

He entered the kitchen and stopped dead to the sight of Cindy pressed flat against the table with her legs spread wide as her hand wiped through her folds in a blur. God, she was beautiful.

Matt moved forward putting the bottle and metal chain down beside Cindy. He gripped her waist and lifted her off the floor and spun her around so her back was on the table.

Cindy squealed and laughed. She scooted forward so her ass was right on the edge of the table as she lifted her feet and spread her legs wide. She laughed again as Matt dropped the chain onto her chest. "Put these on," he growled.

She smirked and lifted the chain with one hand as she pinched her left nipple with the other.

Matt popped open the bottle and poured a healthy amount onto his hand. He rubbed the oily hand over his hard cock as he watched Cindy attach the clamps on her nipples, her eyes sparkling as she stared at him.

He poured more oil on his fingers then placed the bottle on the table. He rubbed the fingers against Cindy's skin around her anus before plunging one, then two, then three fingers into her. Cindy growled and moaned as he added fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and grabbed his stiff flesh. Cindy shifted her feet and placed them on both of his shoulders as he shimmed forward and lined his cock up to her back passage. He could see her flex her toes as his cock head pushed against her opening. With an audible pop and groan from Cindy his cock pushed through, and he slowly sank his flesh into her depths.

Matt saw her catch her breath as he pushed forward and stopped.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded, "It hurts, but not in a bad way. Go ahead."

He pushed again until his thighs were pressed against the backs of her legs.

"Ooooohhhhhhh," Cindy moaned. "Fuck me."

Matt grinned and pulled back out before pushing back into her. He could feel Cindy press her feet into his shoulders. He grinned and slammed back and forth into her. One hand clutched her hip as the other reached forward and grabbed the silver chain between her swaying breasts. He made a fist around the chain and pulled it up as he continued to pound into her.

"Oh shit; oh fuck," yelled Cindy. She reached down and cupped the undersides of her breasts squeezing them hard, holding them in place.

Matt grinned and tugged harder watching Cindy growl louder and thrash her head side to side.

The table shook to the heavy pounding; the bottle beside them vibrated, tipped, then fell over, lotion spreading on the wood surface.

Matt continued to pound into her until he again felt the tingling build in his groin. He jerked the chain again then held still as he pumped jets of his seed into Cindy.

Cindy screamed and shook as a violent orgasm ripped through her body as she felt him flood her channel.

The two sweaty bodies held still, panting.

Matt let go of the chain which coiled down between Cindy's wobbling breasts from her panting. He slowly slid his softening length out of her and plopped down in the chair next to him.

Cindy let her legs dangle down to the floor. Her hand flopped out to her side before jerking up quickly. She leaned over to look at the pool of oil on the table that her arm had just hit. She looked up at Matt.

Matt smiled, "I guess we have to go to the store now."

Cindy grinned, "You bet your ass we do; that was amazing. You can fuck my ass anytime you want."

Matt grinned back. Cindy leaned up with a jingle of her chain and looked around the kitchen. She looked at the spilled oil on the table and then the drying strands of cum on the kitchen counter.

"Wow," Cindy exclaimed. "We made quite a mess in here, but it was sooooo worth it. You shower, and I'll clean up."

Matt smiled as he remembered his mother months before mention to him how he needed to find a wife who wouldn't mind cleaning up messes a lot. He looked down at the grinning love of his life sprawled nude on the table before him.

He stood up and leaned down to kiss the grinning girl.

After the kiss he spoke, "We'll clean this up together and then shower together."

Cindy leaned up to kiss him again, "Oh, I like the sound of that."

Matt held out his hands and smiled as Cindy took them so he could pull her off the table before the two got to work cleaning the mess neither had any regrets about making.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers