The Deal Ch. 27

Story Info
Getting Together in the Neighborhood.
5k words
4.72
20.1k
21

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

The Deal's Who's Who:

Diana Hughes - mother of Matthew Hughes, widow of the late David Hughes, started the Deal

Matthew Hughes- Diana's son, boyfriend of Cindy Morgan

Cindy Morgan - Matt's girlfriend, lives with the Hughes

Craig Lynn - Matt's best friend, son of Jeff and Susan Lynn, brother to Cindy Lynn

Susan Lynn - Diana's best friend, wife of Jeff and mother of Craig and Cindy Lynn

Jeff Lynn - Husband of Susan and father of Craig and Cindy Lynn

Chip Hamilton - close friend to Matt and Craig

Kim Hamilton - close friend of Diana's, wife of Adam, mother of Chip

Adam Hamilton - husband of Kim and father of Craig

Lacey Brock - neighbor and former old friend of Diana, Susan and Kim.

Jenny Clark - friend of Craig Lynn, going to same college as Craig

Steven DeForest - Former Biology teacher for Matt, Craig and Chip, interested in Diana Hughes

Gwen Hollister - brunette haired sister to Gwen, new neighbors of the Hughes and owners of Dreamland adult store

Stephanie Hollister - blonde haired sister to Stephanie, new neighbors of the Hughes and owners of Dreamland adult store.

All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

Diana slammed down the garage door and headed into the house. She tossed her keys on the stand by the door and crossed into the kitchen. She smiled at the sound of music coming from the hall. Matt was home.

She looked around the clean kitchen and the empty drain board. She surmised that her son hadn't eaten yet.

Diana walked down the hall and stopped in front of the closed door. She contemplated knocking on the door but hesitated at the thought of interrupting him while he studied.

Just as she turned to go toward her own room Matt's door opened up abruptly.

Diana grinned as a huge smile spread across her son's face at the sight of her.

"Mom," Matt exclaimed as he slammed into her, eliciting an "oof" from her at the force of the hug.

She wrapped her arms around him and enjoyed his squeezing arms.

After a moment, Matt stepped back and looked down at his mother. "You have clothes on?"

Di laughed at his chest fallen look, "I don't work or drive in the nude you know; I just got home. Sheesh, after all these months and with a gorgeous girlfriend like you have you're still not tired of this old body?"

Matt looked sheepishly at his mother. "I never get tired of looking at 'that old tired body.' Between Cindy working all week and me studying for all the school tests, I ah, uh haven't had much time for, ah, fun."

Diana burst out in laughter, "And here I thought your smile and hug were because you love me. I see now, you just want me for my body."

She laughed even harder at the horrified look on her son's face and the quick stammering.

"No Mom," Matt spluttered. "I didn't mean it like that. Of course I love you..."

Diana cut off her son by placing her hand on his chest and leaning forward to kiss him.

"I'm just teasing you Matthew. Of course I know you love me. Trust me, I understand what it's like living in this house."

With that she drove her tongue deep into Matt's open mouth and pressed her open palm into the denim covered crotch of his pants rubbing hard. Her lips curled up slightly at the loud groan her son made.

After the deep kiss ended, Diana stepped back into the center of the small hallway. Her hands reached up as she started to unbutton her beige blouse. She chuckled at the grin on her son's face as his eyes followed her hands as they popped open the buttons. After three buttons Diana's hands stopped holding the fourth button. When it became apparent that she wasn't going to continue, Matt looked up into her gleaming eyes.

"I knew that would work to get you to look up at my face," she laughed. "Just to let you know, I am going to strip naked right here and then walk this tired, old body into my bedroom and lie down on my bed where you are welcome to satisfy your every urge, my dear pent up son."

She chuckled again at the smirk and gleam in Matt's eyes as they again traveled down to where Diana continued to open her blouse. After the last button was opened she pulled the blouse off and let it drop to the floor at her feet. She reached around her back to the hooks on the white bra she was wearing.

Matt watched as the taut fabric sagged and buckled before sliding down, exposing her rounded breasts capped with soft pink nipples. The bra dropped on top of the crumbled blouse. Diana stared into Matt's face as her fingers slid under the band of her slacks on either side of her waist, and, with a shove, her pants and panties slid down her lean legs to puddle around her bare feet.

"Boom, it's naked me," Diana laughed before lifting her feet out of her clothes. She reached down to fish her hand in her pants for a second before scampering toward her bedroom.

Matt laughed and yelled, "Hey I thought you said 'walk'."

Diana stopped when she reached her door; she looked over her shoulder with her lower lip jutting out in a pout, "But I thought Mr. Anal Freak would enjoy the bounce in my ass this way."

She reached up to place her hands on the top of either side of her door jamb and thrust her ass back at Matt.

"Wiggle, wiggle," she said as she swished her ass at him before laughing and running into her room to leap up onto her bed.

Matt shook his head as he picked up her pile of clothes laying in the middle of the hall, all the while grinning before he headed into her room behind her. "Tired, old body she says..."

Matt stopped at the entrance to his mother's room. He smiled as he stared at her lying on her stomach in the middle of the bed with her legs spread. His smile left as he stared in wonder as he watched her push buttons on her phone.

Diana spoke into the phone, "I'm sorry to bother you, but is it possible for me to speak to Cindy Morgan please. Thanks"

After a moment Diana smiled as she spoke again, "Hiya Cindy, it's me, mom. Are you busy? Great. I just want to know if you would mind if I take care of Mr. Raging Hormones here; it seems we have been ignoring the poor boy and have unleashed a beast."

Diana laughed deeply, "Thanks, sweetie. How busy is Tony's tonight? Good. Thanks. See you later, love."

Diana tossed the phone over onto her dresser and moved up onto her hands and knees in the center of the bed, swaying her ass back and forth in front of Matt.

"Wiggle, wiggle," she giggled before looking over her shoulder at her son. "You, my dear son, have waaaaay too much clothes on."

Matt smirked and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He tossed it on the floor on top of the pile of his mother's clothes that he had dropped by his feet and then skimmed his sweats and briefs down his legs and stepped out of them, leaving them puddled in the doorway.

Nude, Matt walked into the room, his cock already hard at the sight before him, and climbed on the bed.

Diana purred as Matt clutched her hips and thrust his cock into her without any preamble. He groaned as his flesh sunk into her depths.

Diana dropped down onto her elbows and pushed back as Matt held her hips to saw her back and forth matching his own thrusts.

Moans and the sound of slapping flesh continued for a while.

Diana pushed up with her hands, her ass grinding into her son's pelvis as she pressed her back into his chest. Her hand swung around to grasp the back of his head and pull his mouth onto hers.

Matt let go of her hips and brought his hands up under the soft globes of her breasts, squeezing them.

Diana purred into his mouth and slammed her ass harder into his thrusts. The two increased their intensity of thrusts until both stopped at the same time, Matt ejaculated into his mother's clinching, moist tunnel as she screamed her orgasm into his mouth. Diana shook for a moment before collapsing onto the bed. Matt reclined against her back. After a bit, Diana rolled over and kissed her son before crawling down to gently take his shrinking flesh into her mouth, washing him softly.

She kissed her way up his stomach and chest before kissing his mouth deeply again.

"I like that your taste reminds me of your father," Diana told him softly.

Matt silently hugged her tightly.

After a while Matt chuckled and looked at his mother with a gleam in his eyes, "So I'm still waiting to hear the difference between fucking and making love."

Diana laughed and swatted his arm, "If you don't know by now all hope is lost."

Matt laughed and hugged his mother tightly into him.

After a couple of minutes Diana looked into Matt's eyes, "I don't know about you but I am starving. I checked with Cindy, and Tony's isn't that busy tonight? How about a quick shower and then dinner at Tony's, my treat?"

"As long as I can wash your front and back, you have a deal," Matt answered.

Diana purred and pressed herself into him, "mmmmm, sounds wonderful."

Later, Diana was toweling her well washed breasts and ass as she watched Matt stare at her as he pulled his briefs back on, "What?"

Matt shook his head, "I'm so lucky; you and Cindy are both incredibly gorgeous."

Di blushed as she looked down at her body, "Why thank you kind sir."

Matt walked over and kissed his smiling mother as he reached up and squeezed her breasts. "How about wearing your clamps and chain to dinner?"

Diana's head jumped up at the question. After a second she smirked, "But I wouldn't be able to wear a bra then. Do you want to be seen out in public with your braless mother?"

Matt groaned "only if she's wearing her white blouse with half the buttons undone.

Diana laughed and kissed her beaming son, "I guess I didn't release the beast after all. Maybe Cindy and I will have to try harder when we get home later."

Matt's face split into a grin at the thought as he watched his mother pull away from him and walk towards her dresser.

He continued to watch as from the top drawer she pulled out the familiar chain of silver. He rubbed his cock as he watched her pinch her right nipple before attaching the clamp and then repeating with her left nipple.

The chain swung softly between her breasts as she padded over to her closet where she pulled out her white oxford shirt which she shrugged on and buttoned up to just below her breasts. Next she pulled a long black ruffled skirt from a hanger and stepped into it, pulling it up her long legs then tucking her shirt tails into it. She stood facing her son with her hands on her hips, "Well, does this meet your approval?"

Matt raised an eyebrow, "Not that I'm complaining but no panties?"

Di smirked at her son, "Well, I don't see any need to leave them on the table this time so why bother, unless you object?"

Matt shook his head violently to Diana's laugh.

She walked over and thread her arm through Matt's, steering him out the door and towards his room, "Come on, I'm starving. Let's get you dressed and off to Tony's. At this rate the kitchen will be closed by the time we get there."

While the Hughes were getting ready another couple was finishing up at Tony's.

Craig held the door for the smiling redhead, "Why thank you, kind sir," She said as she ducked down to get into the passenger seat.

Craig shut her door and walked around swinging his keys from his finger. After getting in the driver's seat he swung to look at the still smiling girl. "The night's still young, do you want to go see a movie?"

Jenny blushed slightly, "Honestly, I would love to go down to Riveredge and just relax and talk."

Craig looked at his companion carefully which caused the redness on her face to deepen and spread. Riveredge was a popular hangout and make-out spot for locals.

"Ah sure," Craig finally responded. "It's a beautiful night."

In a short while, Craig was pulling off the main road and onto the winding roads on the secluded campgrounds. He pulled off to the side of the road and turned to look at Jenny, "Ahh, I've never actually been here at night before. Do you have any suggestions where we should go?"

Jenny blushed some more before answering, "I use to come here with my last boyfriend, Tim. We would sit out on the hood of his car and just watch the stars..." she paused for a bit, "and, ah kiss a bit." Then she rushed on, "but nothing more than kissing. That's as far as I've ever gone with a boy."

Craig took a second to decipher the rush of words that he had just heard then he smiled. He swung his arm over the nervous girl and hugged her, "Just looking at the stars and talking would be wonderful."

Jenny smiled and pointed to the left, "Any of these side paths will take us to the camp areas right on the edge of the river."

Craig squeezed her shoulder one more time then pulled his arm back to steer the car back onto the road. The first two side paths were already occupied, so he skipped the next three before turning on to an empty path before parking in an open area complete with a small bricked grilling area and picnic table. A cement ledge separated the sandy forest part from the rushing waters of the river.

Jenny unhooked her seatbelt and got out of the car. Craig got out to see Jenny taking off her sneakers and ankle socks before sitting on the ledge dangling her feet in the water.

Craig took off his shoes and socks and joined her, his hands clutching the cold cement of the ledge on either side of him. After a moment's silence as the two took in the beautiful night sky and placid water Craig felt a warm hand cover his, startling him. He was a ball of nerves.

Jenny chuckled at the nervous start Craig made when she covered his hand.

"It's okay, I'm nervous too," she softly spoke.

The two sat listening to the rush of the water.

Craig smiled, "I'm glad you're going to Lehigh as well."

"Me too," Jenny responded. "I won't be so alone away from home now."

Craig nodded, "I know what you mean, especially with someone that I like a lot."

"Oh, you like me a lot do you?" Jenny chuckled.

Craig ducked his head.

Jenny squeezed his hand and leaned forward, her lips pursuing his.

Craig leaned into her so their lips could meet. At first the touch was soft but soon they leaned into each other harder and kissed deeper. Hands entwined in each other's hair and the kiss lasted quite a while.

Jenny pulled back with a slight pant, "Wow, you are a great kisser."

Craig ducked his head again, "Am I? I never thought about it before."

Jenny laughed, "Have you kissed a lot of girls before?"

Craig shook his head, "No, not really. I've always hung out with Matt and Chip."

Jenny looked at him, "You mean you've never had a girlfriend before now?"

Craig shook his head, "Never."

There was a little silence for a bit.

"Wait a minute," Craig broke the silence, "you said 'before now'. Does that mean...?"

Craig looked into Jenny's smiling face as she nodded, "I'd like to go out with you, if you'd like to as well."

Craig answered with another kiss. Soon Jenny was purring into his mouth.

With plenty of time to spare, the Hughes drove into the parking lot of Tony's. Matt looked at his mother over the roof of the car after his eyes had swept the parking lot.

"Not too busy after all," he told her.

Diana looked around before answering, "Don't forget it's a bit late and the dinner hour is past. I'm glad it's empty, so I can do this."

Matt laughed as he watched his mother pull her blouse open and flash her clamped breasts with the chain suspended between them. He walked around the car and waited for her to tuck her blouse back into her skirt. "You are crazy, mom. Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

Diana laughed, "Crazy in love, my dear."

When she was finished adjusting her blouse, Matt took her hand and led her into the restaurant.

Both Diana and Matt's faces split into huge grins at the sight of Cindy standing at the podium by the entrance holding menus. Cindy answered with a huge grin of her own.

"Matt! Mom!" she squealed leaping forward to kiss Matt and then Diana. After pressing herself hard into Diana for a kiss and a hug, Cindy leaned back with a smirk and spoke in a singsong voice, "I know what you're wearing" as she looked down at Diana's breasts.

Diana chuckled, "I just reminded Matt in the parking lot before we came in."

Cindy giggled, moved between the two and tucked her arms through both of theirs and led them into the fairly quiet restaurant.

Cindy brought the two to a back booth and stood as they seated themselves. "Do you want menus or do you know what you want?"

Diana spoke up first, "I'll have the vegetable primavera and a glass of white wine."

Cindy looked over to Matt who responded, "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs and iced tea for me."

Cindy leaned down to kiss both of them before heading toward the kitchen to place their orders.

Soon she joined them with a slice of pizza as they were eating their dinners.

A waitress walked over sheepishly and stood in front of Cindy, "I'm sorry to interrupt your break Cindy, but Mrs. Wilson is demanding to speak to the maître'd about her dinner."

Cindy rolled her eyes, "No problem Angie."

Diana and Matt paused with the dinners as a commotion came from across the room. Soon Cindy came walking back shaking her head.

"Mrs. Wilson, as in Mrs. Evaline Wilson, the richest woman in the county?" Diana asked as Cindy plopped down into the booth.

Cindy nodded, "She comes in three of four times a week and always comes up with some loud excuse why she should get a discount on her meal. Then she barely leaves any tip."

Matt rubbed her arm.

Diana wrapped her arm around Cindy's shoulder and pulled her into a side hug.

Cindy smiled, "Eh, I'm use to her. It's been a fairly busy night with a couple of rowdy families and teenagers. Oh, Matt. Craig was here earlier with Jenny. He says 'hi.'"

Diana looked over at Matt with her eyebrow raised, "Jenny?"

Matt smiled, "Yeah, she's a nice girl that is graduating with us and will be going to the same college as Craig."

Diana smiled, "Good for him."

Cindy took another bite of pizza and placed the rest on her plate and looked around the restaurant. After a moment she leaned over and reached her hand into Diana's open blouse. Diana purred as the young girl squeezed her clamped nipple.

Cindy took her hand out and leaned over to kiss Diana whispering into her lips, "I hope you still have those on when I get home."

Diana just smiled.

Cindy jumped up as the front door opened.

Diana and Matt watched as Cindy welcomed the Hollister sisters.

"Hi Cindy," Stephanie Hollister said.

"Are you still open for take-out?" Gwen Hollister asked. "We had a big shipment at the store and didn't realize how late it got."

Stephanie turned and noticed the Hughes sitting in the back booth and waved. The two women gave Cindy their orders and walked over toward Diana and Matt.

The Hollisters sat at the table next to the Hughes' booth.

"Hi," the Hollisters spoke in unision.

Di laughed, "Hello again; long night at the store I hear?"

Stephanie nodded her head, "Yep, big shipment we had to check in and price."

As Diana turned to look at the two sisters Gwen burst into laughter. The other three looked at her questioningly.

Gwen pointed at Diana's blouse, "We should pay you advertising fees, that chain looks great on you."

Diana quickly looked down at the open gap in her blouse from her twisted position and blushed.

Stephanie smirked, "Mmmm, I like that on you. When have you been in the store? Gwen never told me."

Diana shook her head, "I haven't gotten in yet." Her hand reached into her blouse to run along the length of the chain, "Matt and Cindy bought this for me after I admired Cindy's."

"Very nice" Stephanie commented.

Cindy came back over and slid back into the booth and grabbed her pizza, "I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to eat yet; Your order is in and should be ready in ten minutes."

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12