The Deal Closer

Story Info
A Wife and her secretary get an offer they can't refuse.
3.5k words
3.62
74.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are working professionals and work many hours and don't get a chance to see each other as much as we would like. My job does not require much travel, but it seems as if my wife is always in the "friendly skies" and away from home. Therefore, our sex lives suffer quite a bit, by either being away from each other, or being too tired from our hectic schedules.

I have always wondered what my wife was up to on these business trips. Being as beautiful as she is and working in an industry that is male dominated I get concerned with what she has to encounter. When she travels however, she is always accompanied by her secretary, Jennifer, a very promiscuous bombshell of a woman that makes me a bit more comfortable for my wife around all of the men she has to encounter, until recently.

My wife had a business trip a couple of weeks ago traveling to San Diego where she would be gone for a week. She had packed up her stuff and gave me my gentle kiss and took off for the airport. I had been working on a project that had me so stress out and spending long hours at work that we didn't have the time to get our quick but powerful "hump" between the sheets like we usually do. So when I was able to finish the project early, I called my wife, which I do every day when she's away, and asked her "if she wanted some company?"

She said "that she would love to see me and get a ticket and fly to San Diego," which is what I did.

I stopped by the lingerie store and brought her an outfit to make this short get away special and sexual for the both of us, but she told me that she had to figure a way to get Jennifer away so that we could go at it.

I love having sex with my wife because she has the perfect body. A nice big ass, and some wonderful breast. When we get together we are all over each other which was the case in San Diego for the 3 days that I was there, but I was called back to the office to make some corrections which cut our sex sessions short.

I regretted having to leave early but I knew that duty called, so I took the hotel shuttle to the airport to get back home and make the needed corrections. But while at the airport, my flight was delayed for several hours making me have to call my boss and let him know what was going on. When he saw that I was out of town, he told me to enjoy myself and that he would get someone else to make the corrections. "I asked if he was sure."

He said "enjoy the time with your wife!!!"

I told him "thank you" and caught the shuttle back to the hotel.

I did not call my wife wanting to surprise her, anticipating the shock and sex we would enjoy since I was able to stay for the entire trip. I made it to the hotel, told the front desk receptionist my wife's room number and decided to wait for my wife in the room. I heard my wife and Jennifer coming to the room from the noise they were making in the hallway, so I went and hid in the closet of the hotel room not wanting Jennifer to know that I was there. This is when the trip takes a twist that has me pondering about the sexual escapades of my wife on all of her business trips.

While I was hiding in the closet I could hear my wife and Jennifer talking about the business of the day and the interactions that they had with their customers. That's when Jennifer asked my wife "did she see the dark and handsome auditor in the beige suit?"

My wife answered "Yes, and what about him?"

Jennifer said "that she was so turned on by him that her pussy got so wet that she had to go to the bathroom during the meeting."

My wife admitted that he was a hunk.

Jennifer stated "that he was more than that and that she was going to try and fuck him tonight."

My wife stated that "she needed to stop doing things like that on business trips because you never know what these wackoos are in to."

Jennifer stated "well he is going to be into me, I wonder how big his dick is?"

My wife answered "I am not sure but he had some big hands and long fingers." They both laughed and laid across the bed.

Jennifer told my wife that "she told the dark and handsome gentleman to meet her in my wife's hotel room."

My wife said "why did you do that?" "I don't want no strange guy coming to my room."

Jennifer stated that "she only did it to be safe and told him upfront that the room was her boss's. Plus, if anything fishy happen to her that he would have to kill both of them." They both laughed again, then the knock at the door came.

Jennifer answered the door and sure enough, it was the tall, dark, and handsome auditor coming to meet Jennifer. She invited him in and introduced him to my wife, and they spoke to each other. They made small talk and asked what he did and where he was from, but Jennifer noticed a bulge in his pants and made a point to tell him about it. Taken back by Jennifer's bluntness, the dark and handsome young man responded, saying, "I have never been in a hotel room with two of the most attractive women I have ever seen in my life, and to be totally honest, I am having some lustful thoughts of what I would like to do to the both of you!"

Jennifer answered, "To the both of us?" Then she started to laugh. My wife did not say anything nor did she laugh.

The gentleman stated "yes, to the both of you, because I don't think that just one of you could handle what I have to offer."

Jennifer stated, "What would that be?" "What do you have to offer that I haven't already had?"

The gentleman said "a loving tongue and big black dick that both of you would love." My wife was still speechless and did not say a word nor move.

But Jennifer was seizing the opportunity. She told the gentleman, "Show us what you got!!!!"

The gentleman responded, "Not so fast!!! I am one that does mix business with pleasure, and after hearing the business proposal that you ladies made today, I can assure you that your company can land the account at a very profitable margin with a few calls on my part, but I am hoping that your actions in this hotel room this evening will motivate me to pick up the phone and make that deal happen, if you know what I mean?" "I believe that we can make this a win-win situation, but the two of you have to be willing to play?"

"I'm game," Jennifer said as she began to shed her clothing down to her underwear. "I wanted to fuck you anyway, and would have done it for the enjoyment, but now you made me an offer that I can't refuse. Thank You!!!" However, my wife was in a state of shock and still remained silent.

Ellis, the dark and handsome gentleman's name, saw that my wife was uncomfortable with the proposition, so he asked her directly, "how important is this deal to you Patricia?" "It is not my intent to force you in to anything you do not want to do, but this could be a very profitable account for you, in fact, I will increase the pay out by 15% if you participate." "What do you say Patricia?"

As I listened in the closet I was saying to myself, "15% margin? Hell, I would fuck him!!!" But I was interested in what my wife was thinking and what she would say.

Finally, she broke her silence and said to Ellis, "this is not how I do business, and as profitable as this deal could be for me and my company, I will not let it jeopardize my ethics and my marriage." "Thank you, but no thank you Ellis."

After hearing my wife's statement, I wanted to come out of the closet and give her a "high five" so bad and say "you go girl!!!" However, Ellis, being the seasoned negotiator that he is had something more up his sleeve. So he said to my wife. "I can respect that, in fact I admire it. "I have another proposition just for you then." "Since your secretary is so eager to give me the pussy, I will delete the 15% margin if you watch me tear up the pussy while you play with yourself, what you say?" "Patricia, it will be just like getting paid for watching a porno." "You can't say no to this proposal?"

After hearing this deal, Jennifer was getting all worked up and began to play with herself pulling her panties to the side and sitting in the chair next to the bed. Jennifer tells Ellis, "I am so fucking horny, please Patricia take the deal!!!!"

My wife says "OK on one condition, I get to keep my clothing on and raise my skirt instead."

Ellis says, "That's a deal can we shake on it?"

My wife says to Ellis, "I hope that you are a man of your word Ellis?"

Ellis assures her that he will follow through on what he said and would make the calls right in front of her as he and my wife shook hands.

After the hand shake Ellis states, "let the games begin!!!" Ellis walks over to Jennifer and says, "I am going to give you the fucking of your life, but let's take it slow first," as he begins to take off his clothing. He walks over to Jennifer and begins to play with her breasts and nipples which are erect and hard as door knobs.

Jennifer lets out a moan as Ellis touches her wet panties. Ellis says, "I see I got you all worked up huh?"

Jennifer pants "Oh yes Ellis!!! Please let me see that big dick of yours!!"

"Not just yet my dear, I have some other things planned for you, but first Patricia, you have to assume the position as you agreed to."

My wife went to the chair as Jennifer laid in the bed waiting on Ellis who was now down to only his briefs that was housing a large bulge in the front. When my wife and Jennifer saw what was in his underwear their eyes got big and Jennifer let out a "damn!!!" "I don't know if I can handle that Ellis."

Ellis laughed and said "you have never seen anything like this before?"

My wife said "only in the pornos I have watched with my husband, your dick is huge Ellis!!!!"

Ellis said "thank you ladies for the compliment. I take pride in my deal closer with the beautiful ladies. Wait until you see how it works."

Ellis takes off his underwear and as I saw the size of his dick in the closet I felt so inferior and was so happy that my wife was not fucking him.

Ellis crawled between Jennifer's legs and began to lick her pussy. Ellis must have had to have a long tongue as Jennifer began to moan and said to Ellis, "wow your tongue feels like a dick Ellis!" Ellis kept licking and Jennifer was squirming all over the bed moaning and encouraging Ellis to eat her pussy.

My wife was watching and her eyes were glued to the action. She began to lick her fingers and lift up her skirt as she watched Ellis' fellatio skills on Jennifer. Then all of a sudden Jennifer began to convulse and let out a big scream, "Ellis I am cumming!!!" This caused my wife to drop her panties to the floor and spread her legs "eagle style" across the chair. Ellis laughed as Jennifer and my wife were spent.

Ellis stated to Jennifer, "You squirted all over the bed. We are going to have to pull the covers off." As Ellis pulled the covers off, he purposely let his dick rub up against my wife's shoulder as she was sitting in the chair and she stared at it.

Ellis asked her, "do you like what you see Patricia?"

My wife said, "Let me see it in action."

Ellis smiled and said "Oh you will my dear, and you may get a chance to even sample it!"

Patricia responded, "We shall see!"

I have to admit, I am in the closet trying to remain quiet, but I am getting turned on with pre-cum dripping from my dick until I hear my wife say what she said. What in the hell do you mean "we shall see?" Then I got worried. Ellis is turning my wife out!!! Her no at first is now becoming a maybe. Oh shit!!!!

Ellis then turns his attention back to Jennifer and asks her, "How are you doing my love? Are you back with us?"

Jennifer smiles and said "that was sensational Ellis. You can really eat some pussy with your thick ass tongue."

Ellis says, "I am glad you enjoyed it, and you taste so sweet, now I want you to come over here and feed me that delicious pussy."

Jennifer waste no time climbing on to Ellis' face as his tongue begins to penetrate her pussy again. But Jennifer being the adventurous type said, "Is it alright if I can spin around and taste that big ass dick of yours? I have been anticipating it since we were in the board room today."

Ellis said, "but of course you can, but let's turn towards Patricia so that she can get a bird's eye view of how my swollen dick goes in and out of your mouth." I bet she will like that won't you Patricia?"

My wife laughs along with Jennifer, and they assume the position.

Ellis's dick was humongous!!! At least 11 inches and thick as well. Jennifer had a hard time putting it's width in her mouth, but she is a trooper and never turns down a sexual challenge according to my wife. As they began to experience the passion of the 69 position and my wife is watching Jennifer suck Ellis' monster, my wife begins to shed her clothes. She unzips her skirt which she pulls to the floor and takes off her blouse. Now I am worried!!! What is she thinking and what is she about to do? That was not a part of her original deal!!!! Then I saw Ellis peak around Jennifer's ass and see Patricia, and he began to smile.

I am thinking, he's got her!!!! My wife is going to get fucked by this big ass dick man and he is going to turn her out just like he's turning out Jennifer!!! Should I bust out of this closet and stop this action, or stay and watch, because I am getting turned on!

My wife is playing with her pussy and breast as Jennifer and Ellis continue to 69 with each other, then Ellis begins to pump his dick in and out of Jennifer's mouth with some hip movement as he continues to lick Jennifer's pussy. Then here she goes again, Jennifer begins to convulse on Ellis' mouth and takes his big dick out of her mouth and screams again that she is cumming, and lays down between his legs as she squirts again.

My wife is too far gone now and Ellis knows it, so he rolls Jennifer to the side and places himself between my wife's legs which are wide open. My wife's head is laid back and I believe that she had just had an orgasm because she did not even notice that Ellis was in between her legs until his tongue penetrated her pussy. She jumped when he placed his tongue in but began to move her hips to his tongue movements.

My wife murmured, "This was not a part of the deal, but your tongue feels so good Ellis." "We need to stop!!"

Ellis asked, "are you sure that's what you want to do Patricia?"

My wife got her composure back and said "Yes!"

Ellis stopped, and said "OK, but if you change your mind, you are welcome to join in."

Ellis asked Jennifer, "are you ready to feel the deal closer Jennifer?"

Jennifer, panting said "please put that big ass dick inside of me!!!"

Ellis lays Jennifer on the bed as says "I will be gentle at first with you" and they begin in the missionary position.

Jennifer is moaning and taking Ellis' big monster but he is only half way in. Ellis ask Jennifer "if she could handle more?"

Jennifer answers "give it all to me!!!" Which causes Ellis to change to the pile driver position.

Ellis again purposefully lays Jennifer on the edge of the bed closest to my wife and then looks at her and says, "Watch this Patricia." Ellis picks Jennifer up and wraps her legs around his waist as he lays her down again and pushes his dick all the way into her pussy.

Jennifer lets out a big howl and tells Ellis "to take some of it out."

Ellis tells Jennifer, "I knew you could not handle it."

My wife's eyes are fixated on Ellis' dick going in and out of Jennifer's pussy that she begins to play with herself again. Ellis is giving the business to Jennifer now in a faster stroke and Jennifer is holding her own moaning and exhaling with each deep and long stroke of Ellis' dick.

Ellis says "that he wants Jennifer to ride him" so he lays across the bed facing my wife and Jennifer straddles his big dick.

My wife watches as Ellis begins to go slow and then a little faster in and out of Jennifer's pussy, each stroke stretching the pinkness of her pussy lips and juicing his big dick.

My wife can't take it no more, all of a sudden she stands up and walks to the other side of the bed and straddles Ellis' face and says, "do I get my 15% if I let you lick my pussy," looking down in his face.

"Depending on how good you taste, I will make it 20% replies Ellis."

Now I am pissed off!!! What in the hell is she doing?

As Ellis is fucking the shit out of Jennifer to orgasm after orgasm, Jennifer says to Ellis, "you better make it 25% after I do this"

Jennifer leans forward towards my wife's pussy and began to lick it with Ellis as she continues to pump her pussy on Ellis huge monster. Ellis loses control and begins to pump faster in and out of Jennifer's pussy making her squirt on his dick.

By this time I am jacking off in the closet watching my wife's pussy being eaten by both Ellis and Jennifer. My wife convulses and yells at the top of her lungs that she is cumming and squirts all over Ellis and Jennifer's faces.

This proves to be too much for Ellis as well as he pulls out of Jennifer's pussy and shoots a huge glob of cum all over Jennifer's ass and next to my wife's face who had fallen forward after her orgasm.

My wife takes her finger and scoops a little of Ellis' cum and tastes it. I shoot my load in the closet all over the accordion door as the three of them just lay there in the bed.

Ellis, being the man of his word, goes to his suit jacket pocket and grabs his cell phone and makes the phone call. "Hey Gordon, this is Ellis." "Let's close this deal with the ladies man!" "In fact let's offer them a 25% margin on the deal as well!!" "I just have a great feeling that my company will continue to conduct great business with them in the future."

Patricia and Jennifer look at each other in shock not knowing that Ellis was the owner, as he smiled.

They all got up and got dressed as Ellis asked them if he could take them out to dinner and celebrate. This allowed me to sneak out of the closet and get cleaned up to meet them in the lobby as I was hungry as well.

However, I still wonder what is going on when my wife travels to San Diego which seems to be more frequent now. Maybe I need to surprise her again with a fly by to see what she, Jennifer, and Ellis are up to. I will keep you posted.