The Deal Pt. 01

Story Info
Blackmail of a Married Mother by her Son's friend.
6.7k words
4.25
130.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetank
sweetank
25 Followers

15th December, Goa, India.

Sakshi laid in the bed in the arms of Kabir as she woke up naked after a night of ordeal along with raw and pure sex and lust. She was still in shock of what had transpired last night and how her life has been changed and she needs to come to terms with it soon. She almost dozed off thinking about how it all began last week when she was under control of her life but now it has changed.

8th December, New Delhi, India.

"Sakshi!! Sakshi!! Where are you?" screamed Raj ecstatically while speaking on the phone. Sakshi was in the kitchen preparing lunch and breakfast simultaneously for Raj to take away to his office. Sakshi responded "Raj I am in the kitchen! What is it?"

"Yes Ajay. I would tell her and Congrats son!" said Raj as he disconnected the call and hugged Sakshi in the kitchen as he continued speaking in the happy tone. "Ajay got selected at the Rutgers University in New Jersey for a Masters in Mechanical Engineering. I am so happy." Sakshi just turned as her face beamed with this news and she picked up her phone to speak to her 25-year-old son Ajay while Raj just checked his wife out. He still could not believe that she is 48-year-old because her body was almost like a 35-year-old woman. She spoke on the phone to Ajay congratulating her as Raj just ogled on his wife.

Raj always thought that he got lucky due to his parents that they found Sakshi for him. She still had almost firm and perfect 34B breasts while her perfectly curvy body with a thin waist and a petite ass with no fat always attracted him. He always wondered that she never got fat around her ass and waist but he never realized that she is a wonderful home-maker and her daily chores of cleaning and her daily one hour of yoga helped her to keep in shape.

"Raj! Were you just ogling at your wife?" Sakshi said naughtily after disconnecting the call. Sakshi knew that this moment of physical gesture has reduced a lot in the past few years and now she just looks forward to a chance whenever Raj is in mood. Raj just smiled at her as he knew he got caught and nodded to his wife as he finished his breakfast and got up off of the dining table. He just walked to Sakshi and smooched her while his hands roamed over her back removing her saree off of her shoulder. She just gasped due to this sudden action by Raj as he pushed her to sit on the table hiking up her saree and removing her white cotton panties. He unzipped himself as he teased her while kissing her and his hands cupped her breasts over her blouse.

"Ummm!" She moaned into Raj's mouth as she felt his erection touch her mound and she felt him push inside her slightly wet pussy as she broke the kiss and let out a soft moan for her husband. "Ahhh Raj!" He pushed himself to the hilt as he unbuttoned her blouse revealing her black bra and he started cupping her bra-clad breasts while he moved and thrusted into her again and again. Sakshi felt him go a little faster as she smiled and moaned "Ahh! Rajj! You know what I like." He started panting a bit as he slowed down and suddenly picked up his pace as she almost screamed on this gesture of his and he just screamed with pleasure -- "Ahhhh!! Sakshi!!" -- as he started cumming in her and Sakshi felt her pussy fill up with his semen and she just smiled as her husband got satisfied even though she was left unsatisfied of the physical pleasure but she had been used to it for a couple of years now.

"I need to leave. I am too late all because of you." Raj said as he zipped himself and cupped her bra-clad tits again and kissed her before rushing out of the house. Sakshi sat on the table in the semi-naked state thinking about her initial marriage days when Raj took her virginity and how they just fucked like rabbits in their youth. She recalled once he fucked her thrice in a day making her cum four times which was the highest number of orgasms for her in a day till now. She smiled as she thought about the past and got jolted by the landline phone ring. It was her elder sister Sunita as she got rid of those thoughts and got busy talking to her sister about Ajay and other daily stuff.

Raj reached his office as he heard a voice from behind. "Congratulations uncle!" It was Kabir, a very close friend of Ajay since school and his current boss as Raj turned and responded "Thanks Kabir! Ajay has tried so much for this I am sure and his hard work paid off finally." Kabir walked to him smiling "Absolutely Raj uncle. He deserves it. He is the most intelligent guy I know so he had to get this one day. We will chat later uncle as I have to rush to a meeting." Kabir passed Raj as he got into a cabin and Raj went to his cabin to start off his day at work.

Raj thought about how a couple of years ago Kabir helped him out of a huge business loss which led to almost a bankruptcy stage for him. Ajay never knew about it because Kabir wanted it that way. Kabir and Ajay have been very close since school while Ajay was the intelligent one, Kabir was the creative and witty one. Kabir joined his father's business while Ajay went on to work for an automobile manufacturing post their respective graduation. Kabir took reins of his father's business and aggressively digitised the whole enterprise and expanded into several other spaces as he turned it from a one crore enterprise to multi-crore conglomerate in 3 years. Kabir took care of all his default payments and other payments as his eyes welled up thinking about that time. He recalled that he offered him this job as an Assistant Director of Production in his IT firm and never asked for anything in return.

Ajay had resigned from his current job as he was sure of taking up the opportunity which just landed at his doorstep after a hard toil of 3 years. He was ecstatic and told his parents about the same and his very close colleague Nisha also seemed pretty excited as she also landed the same course in the same university. Ajay had a crush on Nisha since her first day at office and they both became very good friends but he never crossed the line as he wanted to get into a good course in US first. He found out that she was trying to get into Rutgers and he planned the same.

"Congrats Ajay!" screamed Nisha as Ajay entered his office. Ajay beamed and responded "Congratulations to you too Nisha!" as he checked her out. She was in a white formal shirt with black trousers and black 4" heels. Their other colleagues asked both of them for a treat as Ajay kept ogling at her fit frame of 32C-26-30 with a fair skin and black hair. He just got lost in Nisha's body as he was jolted out of it by a push from her. Nisha saw that he was checking her out so to avaoid the embarrassment she pushed him to be a part of the conversation. They decided to go out at a nearby pub that night to celebrate as others left and Nisha asked Ajay "Did you get any scholarship Ajay?". Ajay did not get any scholarship as he nodded in a negative as Nisha shared that she got a 50% scholarship on her total program fee. Ajay congratulated her again as he realized that this might be a costly course now since he did not have a scholarship as he planned.

Raj just woke up in the middle of the night with a sweaty forehead as he felt helpless. It has been two days since Ajay had told him that he did not score a scholarship and the cost of the course is around 100K USD ( ~ 65L INR). They needed to submit 25% of the program fees in the next week and Raj has been trying to get a loan from a bank but since he did not have any collateral, the request was getting rejected. "Ask Kabir once if possible!" said Sakshi as she also woke up due to the stress. Raj was against asking Kabir as he did not want any more financial aid from Kabir because he did not want to depend on him anymore.

"That's more like my bitch!" screamed Kabir as he spanked his secretary Roshni's naked ass and she moaned loudly in his cabin. He kept on fucking her harder and harder as he pulled her hair yanking her head up and pushing deeper inside her. Kabir's phone rang and it was Ajay as he picked it up while fucking her. "He..hello Ajay!" The sound of him slapping his balls on Roshni's ass eminent on the call as the call continued.

Ajay -- "What are you doing Kabir? Are you fucking someone?".

Kabir -- "Yes. It's Roshni -- my secretary -- she just joined a month back so I am just making her understand me better." As he laid one more spank on her ass-cheek turning it deep red.

Kabir continued -- "Why do you sound so tense?"

Ajay -- "It is about the fees dude. I don't know what would happen. We need to submit around 15L by next week to secure the seat and Dad is not able to get any loans. I am worried now."

Kabir kept fucking her as he increased his pace and screamed on the call "Ahh! Bitch I am cumming! Ahh!! Umm!" As Ajay waited on the call and Kabir came in spurts inside Roshni who just laid spent after a marathon sex session of an hour. He just pulled out of her and wiped his juice-smeared dick from her top as he returned to the call.

Kabir -- "I can give it as a loan. You don't worry. Ask uncle to talk to me tomorrow."

Ajay said happily -- "Sure buddy. Thanks so much." As he disconnected the call.

Kabir left office leaving Roshni on the office table as he recalled Sakshi's hot body. He smiled as he knew that he has an advantage now. He kept smiling as a wicked plan hatched in his mind. He remembered how Sakshi used to keep doing her house-work or yoga when he went for studying with Ajay at times during his school days. He got an erection immediately thinking about her as he just kept smiling to himself. He always admired her body and lusted for her but never got the chance. He kept a safe distance from her and held a positive image of himself but now he knew it is time for him to press the advantage and take her as he wanted to.

11th December

Raj contemplated and decided to ask Kabir today about the money. Ajay needs to submit it by 15th so Raj books an appointment with Kabir and enters his cabin for the same. Raj knocks on the door as Kabir awaits his arrival with eagerness so that he can execute his sinister plan.

Raj -- "May I come in Kabir. I need to talk to you."

Kabir -- "Sure uncle. Please tell me. You look tense. How can I help?"

Raj -- "Kabir, you know Ajay got admitted into Rutgers and we need to submit the initial amount for registration in the next couple of days. I have reached out to several banks but they need collateral and as you know I do not have anything for a collateral, they rejected my application."

Raj starts crying almost as he continues.

Raj- "I know you have helped us out a lot but if you can help us now it would be really great. I would return it from my salary in the next few years."

Kabir -- "I understand your situation uncle but I am also going through an issue. I had invested a big sum in a start-up and that has actually taken up a lot of my cash. I would need a collateral for the same uncle."

Raj -- "I do not have any collateral but you have so please work out something Kabir if possible."

Kabir -- "I have an idea uncle. You have a collateral which I want and I would work something out to get the money you need."

Raj asks surprisingly -- "I don't have a collateral. What are you saying?"

Kabir responds smiling mischievously -- "You have a collateral uncle -- Aunt! If you don't mind I would spend a week with her and you can have the money you need."

"How dare you talk about Sakshi? She is like your mom. I don't need any money." Raj says angrily and gets up and leaves.

Kabir had typed Raj's firing letter after his call with Ajay as he knew he would need it. He e-mails the same to Raj when he leaves his cabin and smiles as he knows Raj has no other option now.

Kabir leaves his office as he does not wait for Raj and heads to his apartment. He rings the bell as Sakshi opens the door.

Kabir -- "Hello Aunt!"

Sakshi responds happily -- "Kabir! Please come in! It's been a long time!"

Kabir enters responding -- "I had a meeting here Aunt so I thought let me come and meet you."

Kabir checks Sakshi out as she moves to the kitchen for getting water. Kabir ogles at her as he realizes that her body has not changed a lot over the years. He checks her ass out as she moves and just controls himself as he would have it sooner or later.

Sakshi returns with a glass of water. She continues "I hope Raj spoke to you today about our problem."

Kabir -- "Yes Aunt! I gave him an offer but he is taking time to respond. Please talk to him tonight so that he agrees to it and Ajay can leave for the US!"

Sakshi -- "Ohh I did not know that. I would talk to him tonight for sure."

Kabir leaves their place knowing fully well that he would take her the next time he comes to their flat. He types a message to Raj -- "Uncle the way I see it I need Aunt for a week if you want money. You are fired from your current position and now you won't get loan anywhere at all. Additionally, you still owe me a lot of money and I would need a payment of the same as well so think and decide."

Raj reaches home dejectedly after the long day. Sakshi tells her that Kabir visited the house today and spoke to her about the deal. Raj tells her everything about the deal and she gets shocked hearing all the stipulated conditions and terms.

Sakshi -- "Shall I talk to him? I am like his mom."

Raj -- "We don't need him. I would arrange it from somewhere."

Both of them had dinner and tried to sleep but could not. In the middle of the night, Sakshi got up and started a conversation with Raj.

Sakshi -- "Do you have any idea from where would you arrange the money?"

Raj -- "I would ask someone else. I don't know whom but I would do something tomorrow."

Sakshi -- "Let us do one thing. We would go to Kabir's apartment tomorrow and talk to him and make him understand that it is not right. I would talk to him and make him understand."

Raj -- "Sakshi, you are not understanding!"

Sakshi -- "Raj, we do not have a lot of time and Kabir is our only hope. Please let us try once more."

Raj -- "Sakshi I do not think this is a good idea but if you want let us give it a shot."

Next morning, Sakshi calls Kabir and tells him that both of them wanted to meet him. Kabir tells them that they can come in the evening as he wanted to leave them with no other choice and time.

Sakshi and Raj reach Kabir's apartment in the evening at the stipulated time. Kabir lets them in and asks his maid to get tea for all three of them. She places the tea on the table and leaves as Kabir starts to talk.

Kabir -- "Yes Uncle and Aunt. Tell me what have you guys decided?"

Sakshi -- "Kabir, how can you think like this? You are like a son to me. I always treated you like Ajay and I cannot do this. Please understand."

Kabir -- "Aunt, please don't waste my time. I am not going to change the deal at all. I like you as a woman and I am not your son. Both of you please decide as I need to go out to meet a few friends."

Sakshi -- "This is not right. Why don't you understand?"

Raj -- "Let's go from here Sakshi. He is such an asshole I never knew. Let's go."

Kabir smiling at them responds -- "I am an asshole and now I would act like one. Aunt now you would stay with me for a week and follow my terms and conditions as well. I am going out so please leave and I would come to your house tomorrow morning with the money. I would give the money to you uncle and you can leave aunt in my car. We would go out of the city for this week so that it does not harm her reputation. Now please leave."

Kabir leaves leaving Raj and Sakshi stranded with the decision as he goes out to party. He calls Ajay telling him he would be leaving to Goa with a really hot girl who would be ok for a threesome to which Ajay is thrilled. Ajay agrees to Kabir's plan and they both decide that once Kabir would let Ajay know and he can come to Goa for the threesome. Kabir thinks to himself -- "I am like your son. Wait, I would make your son fuck you Sakshi."

Raj and Sakshi go home and discuss at night.

Raj -- "You just call that asshole tomorrow and tell him that we are not interested in this deal. I would arrange the money from somewhere."

Sakshi starts crying.

Raj -- "Why are you crying? I would arrange the money."

Sakshi -- "You know we do not have a choice. We need to agree to Kabir's terms and it is just a week. We would go out of this town and no one should know. We have to do it for Ajay."

14th December

Sakshi calls Kabir and agrees to the terms. Kabir is ecstatic as he books the flight ticket for both of them to Goa. Kabir texts Sakshi -- "Wear a black saree with black blouse. Underneath all should be red."

Kabir comes with the money as Sakshi comes wearing a black saree and black blouse. Kabir smiles as he checks her out and she gets in the car. The cab starts moving as Kabir puts his hand on Sakshi's thigh and says "Sakshi I really like you. I would have loved for it to be consensual but that would take time. I just want you to know a few things -- from now on your name is Swati for the next week. We are going to Goa for a few days and would return then. You would not wear any bra or panties until I allow on this trip. Understood Swati?" Sakshi nods crying as she feels Kabir's hand get up to her inner saree-clad thigh.

Kabir moves his hand to touch her bare waist as Sakshi just shivers by his touch. Kabir smiles and keeps moving his hand on her navel as he moves it inside the tangles of her saree touching just the tip of her panties. Sakshi starts shivering more as she struggles to reach the airport with a constant touch by Kabir's hand. Kabir whispers "You would start liking it soon."

Both of them get out of the cab as Kabir holds hands with Sakshi and tells his driver. "Take madam's luggage home. She wouldn't need it here." Sakshi protests "Wh..what are you doing? Yo..you can't do that?" Kabir whispers "You need to agree to all my terms no questions asked sweetheart so shhh."

Sakshi gets stunned as she gets called sweetheart by a guy her son's age. She just stays silent as she decides in her head not to let him do anything so easily. She would stand and protest and would not give into him. She decides to herself as they enter the airport. He grabs her post check-in and takes her to a corner. Kabir hands her a poly-bag. "Go to the ladies and wear the outfit in this bag. No bra but leave the panties on." Kabir pushes her to the ladies and waits outside smiling to himself.

Sakshi gets into the ladies and opens the poly-bag. She sees it has a red off-shoulder tube dress. She cries looking at it and comes out without wearing it. She knows she never found the time to get waxed for the past one month so she cannot wear this dress. She decides not to wear it and comes out.

Sakshi -- "I can't wear this Kabir."

Kabir -- "Sakshi, you have to otherwise the money would not be transferred. Decide what is important."

Sakshi -- "I..I am not waxed Kabir please." She says embarrassingly.

Kabir smiles -- "So what? Go and wear this dress and come out. No bra remember."

Kabir pushes her inside. She goes in and removes her saree crying all the way. She removes her blouse and bra and wears the dress. She realizes that it fits her perfectly and she is shocked that how did Kabir know. Sakshi feels slightly good thinking that she can still rock this dress as she checks herself out in the mirror but her legs have visible hair which makes her get back to the situation. She gets out of the ladies with an angry expression but she does not see Kabir outside the ladies. Suddenly she feels someone hug her from behind as she is pushed in a corner and her breasts are cupped while her nipples are kneaded softly. Sakshi tries to fight but she cannot move due to the vice grip.

sweetank
sweetank
25 Followers
12