The Death of Innocence Ch. 03

Story Info
And the plot spirals further ^_^
2.4k words
3.26
15.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kodasa
Kodasa
12 Followers

**TINY disclaimer before you read:** The story is 100% fiction, any likeness's to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental, all involved characters are 18 years of age or above. The story deals with Major non-consent, forced Bisexualism (of sorts) forced pet play (dog) and minor bondage. If you cannot handle it, then do not comment and tell me how strange I am or whatever, just politely STFU and leave the page, nobody is **FORCING** you to read it.

**On that lovely little legal note:** This piece of writing it 100% Mine, original and owned by me, you must and I mean **MUST** ask my permission before using or editing it in any way.

*

Laura was awoken suddenly, perhaps awoken was the wrong word, she had not exactly been sleeping, she had been deep in thought and the sound of the handle turning in the pair of wooden doors penetrated her thoughts and startled her into reality. She began to wriggle slightly, she had been sitting on the couch for over two hours now, it felt like her arms were on fire, and they had been bound for far too long. She could hear a soul moving about in the room, she began to whimper into the thick rubber ball in her mouth, her head twisting left and right, she stopped suddenly as she felt a cool hand on her back, the touch did nothing to convey soothing however, it felt impersonal, cold and heartless, as if to confirm her theory the hand drew back and then swung at her, impacting across her back with the loud crack, she let a small yelp slip and jolted forward, immediately feeling regret at the action.

Laura resigned to do her best to sit still and silent, she felt the hand moving around her, as it was joined by another, a shred of hope blossomed inside of her when she felt the straps of the gag loosen; she let out a loud whine as her jaw closed for the first time in hours, the pain of it being able to move almost as bad as the pain of it being open. She flexed her jaw a few times and then felt the hands shifting over the strap of her blindfold, she remembered it being a good day when she has woken up, so she clenched her eyes shut preparing to be blasted with light, she felt the blindfold lift and hesitantly opened her left eye, pleasantly surprised to find the office was dim, the windows tinted. Laura tried to turn her head to see the person touching her, but before she could she let out a loud howl as the rope connecting her arms to her legs was severed and her muscles screamed in agony as her arms shifted back to a position that didn't hurt. The pain was so intense, it lasted for almost ten minutes, she lay there on the leather couch, shedding tears and whimpering with pain, when the pain had finally subsided Laura had sat up again, trying to turn, she had not noticed but while she was crying her leg binds had been severed.

"Oh me oh my... you ARE a beautiful one." The voice stunned her, it was female, soft and sultry with a slight hint of a southern accent, the woman reached down and gripped Laura's shoulders and turned her on the couch, for the first time Laura could see the woman and what she saw was something that she found oddly beautiful.

"I am Alexis, I already know who you are Laura, you're going to be the best dog I have ever had." Alexis seemed excited, but really she was putting on a show for the girl; even as she was speaking she was already racing through ideas in her mind, she knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. Laura risked a glance up to take in the sights of Alexis, the woman stood at about 5' 10" and had a lush head of brunette hair that hung down to her mid back, a pair of hazel eyes that seemed deep and accusing, Laura felt as though they stared at her and pierced her soul. Alexis' bust was eye catching to say the least, Laura guessed Alexis was almost certainly a D cup if not DD. her legs were exposed by the short skirt she was wearing, they were smooth and attractive, her white business blouse wrapped about her torso, the buttons were popping around her bust.

"It's time laura, it's time to make you mine, your name is no longer laura, You will respond to the name biscuit from now on. Any freedom you thought you had is a lie, you belong to me and there is nowhere you can run where I will not find you. I own this city biscuit, and I own you..." Alexis' voice trailed off as she smiled, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of lust and pure sadistic passion.

"Right now biscuit I need to get you all dressed up and presented ready for the meeting, cannot have you looking scummy after all." Alexis gripped biscuit and lifted her off the couch, cradling her as she carried her into an en suite attached to the office, she placed biscuit in the bath on her hands and knees and attached a small hose to the tap. Biscuit squealed and jolted as the ice cold water hit her, she had hoped for a nice bath but clearly that was not going to be the case, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself somewhere else as Alexis lathered her up in soap, cleaning her completely and not hesitating to touch her sexually in the process. Alexis then pulled a large brush with rough bristles from beside the bath and began to scrub biscuit, who wailed and whined as the tool scrubbed her, tears mixing with the water on her face as it scrubbed across her sensual areas causing her to almost collapse with discomfort.

The bath ordeal lasted for about ten minutes, then biscuit was hosed off with more ice cold water and dried with a towel that felt akin to sandpaper, when she was done Alexis carried biscuit back into the office area and sat down in her large chair, she placed biscuit across her lap and tilted her head back. From a drawer in her desk Alexis lifted a collar that seemed akin to the thick metal monster biscuit had been forced into back at Maria's house, across the front of the collar the name biscuit was engraved and clearly visible. This led biscuit to believe that Alexis had been planning for some time. As if to confirm the dog girls' suspicions the collar fit her neck perfectly, it felt tight and uncomfortable, but again she assumed that was how it was planned to be. Alexis then shifted the girl about in her lap and pushed her a bit so that her head was down near the floor and her spread legs rested on Alexis' lap, she then drew a large black butt plug from the drawer beside her, the butt plug was conical in shape, with a rounded tip, it grew to almost two inches thick as it neared the thin handle, the point her ass would close around. From the end of the handle a thick, bushy tail protruded this was clearly a tool for dehumanizing the dog. Biscuit closed her eyes and prepared for the worst as she felt the thick tip of the toy being pressed to her tight virgin anus, she had noted that Alexis did not even bother to use lubricant on the toy. Her lips parted and she howled in pain as the toy pressed its way into her ass, spreading her sphincter with force. She tried desperately to relax her muscles but they clenched involuntarily which only made it hurt more. Tears streamed down her face as her tight ass finally closed around the handle and she was hit with a large feeling of fullness, like she suddenly was not hungry, she whined as Alexis adjusted the tail to sit right and then pushed the girl down to the floor.

"It's almost time for the meeting mutt." Alexis pointed to an anklet attached to a chain. "Go and lock that around your right ankle, its ok you only need to close it and it will lock, do so now." Biscuit looked across at the chain and realized she had no choice but to comply, so, wincing with every movement of her legs she crawled across to the chain and fit the anklet around her right ankle. biscuit felt the metal click closed around her slim ankle and whimpered loudly as she felt the last vestiges of freedom, the last hope of her ever being free slipping from her, she had learned now she was just an animal, not even a human, she lay there on the floor and lost herself in thought, dreaming of revenge. Soon she was brought back into reality by the sound of voices, she thought she recognized them but she could make no sense of what they were saying. The voices became clearer as they approached the door and she began to shake her head, biting her lip as tears welled up in her eyes again. At that moment her mother and father walked through the double doors, holding one another comfortingly as Alexis pointed them to the couch, behind them, looking more angry than worried, was Rebecca. She sat down beside her parents and cast a sympathetic look at biscuit as Alexis simply smiled and declared the meeting to be in progress.

"I have called you here today to inform you that I am willing to help you."

"You could start by giving our daughter back!" Laura's father yelled accusingly.

"Now now." Alexis was shaking her head. "keep up that tone and I won't pay you at all. I felt a slight pang of regret in taking your daughter from you so suddenly, but I wanted to make it up to you, it does of course come at a price." Alexis was smiling like a viper, she knew exactly what she was setting up to, but she had to try hard to disguise her sense of self entitlement.

"I am offering you three million dollars and a villa in the country outside of the city where you and your wife can live peacefully for the rest of your lives."

"You forgot me." Rebecca muttered. "I will be living with them too."

Alexis' smile grew as she shook her head.

"You see dear, that is the price, you and your sister whom I already have, for your parents' comfort. If you do not accept, you will be evicted from your house and tossed from my city with no money at all. Do you accept? three million dollars for your other daughter." Rebecca looked stunned, her mouth hanging open as her mother and father looked at one another and then at her, she could do nothing but blink in stunned silence.

"We don't want to give up our daughter... we can't give her up..." her mother murmured hesitantly, clearly taken aback by the offer. Rebecca cast her eyes over the faces of her parents and shook her head.

"Mom, Dad... let me go, take the money and the house and let me go... be happy, I will be OK, and I can look after Lau-" she was cut off mid-sentence by Alexis.

"Laura does not exist anymore." Rebecca turned to look at her sister and called out to her.

"Laura? Laura it's going to be OK..." biscuit did not even look at her.

"try calling her biscuit." Alexis interjected. Rebecca began to stammer awkwardly.

"B-b-biscuit? can you hear me biscuit? it's going to be OK..." it was then that biscuit turned her head to gaze at her sister, the playful innocence was gone from her eyes now, replaced by the dull gloom of acceptance. Rebecca felt a tear trickling down her cheek as she turned to Alexis.

"TAKE ME! but leave my parents alone afterwards, they have suffered enough!" Rebecca's mother was crying now, she pressed her face into her husbands' chest and sobbed while Rebecca's father did his best to look stoic, he cast a concerned eye on his daughter who had just screamed at Alexis.

"Becca... we love you... always... and Laura too..." Rebecca cut him off, her tone angry and commanding now.

"Take the money Dad, take the money and leave, get out of here and don't ever look back at this twisted city again. Do not remain to be prey for Alexis, just go!" Her father could see the tears welling up in her eyes and simply nodded and turned in his seat to face Alexis.

"It seems our daughter has decided for us, we will take your offer, but only on the grounds that we will never have to see you again." Alexis nodded in agreement and pulled forth a briefcase which she opened to reveal one hundred thousand dollars in one hundred dollar bills.

"This is one hundred thousand dollars, take the briefcase and pack what little you have and go wherever you choose, the remaining two million nine hundred thousand will be wired into your account momentarily, you may go now." Her piercing hazel eyes turned upon Rebecca. "But you are to go nowhere, I have plans for you." Rebecca gulped as she tried to swallow the lump in her throat, her parents placed a soft kiss on her cheek, crying as they knew they would never see their daughters again. Alexis was leaning back in her chair with a smug grin on her face and biscuit was pressed to the floor, shivering and blinking, completely blown away by what had just taken place in front of her.

*

(That concludes part three. That Alexis... such a slimy business woman. This part of the story is not overly sexual I know, but it is 100 percent relevant. Not only have I included far more dialogue than I normally do, I have also explained a few things I like to think, filled in some holes and set up the basis for a story about Rebecca which will come after I bring this story to an end.)

Kodasa
Kodasa
12 Followers