The Death of Innocence Ch. 04

Story Info
Read to find out.
1.8k words
3.51
16.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kodasa
Kodasa
12 Followers

**TINY disclaimer before you read:** The story is 100% fiction, any likeness's to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental, all involved characters are 18 years of age or above. The story deals with Major non-consent, forced Bisexualism (of sorts) forced pet play (dog) and minor bondage. If you cannot handle it, then do not comment and tell me how strange I am or whatever, just politely STFU and leave the page, nobody is **FORCING** you to read it.

**On that lovely little legal note:** This piece of writing it 100% Mine, original and owned by me, you must and I mean **MUST** ask my permission before using or editing it in any way.

*

Biscuit lay curled up in her corner, whimpering quietly as she struggled to stop the tears that were flowing down her face. She was in complete disbelief of what had just happened; Her sister, had just sold herself to this cruel woman Alexis to try to help her parents... She glanced up at her sister and whined sympathetically, a sad look crossing her face.

"Now that I have the both of you in my possession I think it's time to decide if you will suffer the same fate as your former sister Laura or if I will find a different use for you." Alexis had taken to pacing around Rebecca, sizing her up, which did nothing but made Rebecca nervous.

"Take the clothing off." The order was short and sharp, Rebecca blushed bright red and her hands slowly shifted to the buttons of her shirt, slowly she unbuttoned it and let it slip open, a small sigh escaping her as she did so.

Rebecca shifted her shoulders and shucked the white blouse she had been wearing, as it fluttered to the floor her hands were already reaching for her skirt waistband, with a gentle push she dropped the skirt to the floor and stepped from it, standing now in her simple black cotton panties and black bra.

"All of it girl, Underwear too." Again Alexis was curt, she was somewhat pleased to see Rebecca listening to her however.

"O-o-ok...' Rebecca stammered as her hands began to shake, the red blush in her cheeks only deepening as she awkwardly fumbled with her bra clasp behind her back, finally she pulled the garment off which allowed her creamy 32D breasts to hang free She shivered slightly as the cold air went to work on the freshly exposed nipples, stiffening the rubbery teats almost immediately.

Rebecca struggled to swallow the nervous lump in her throat as she dropped her panties to the floor and kicked them into the pile with her clothing. With the fullness of her body on show to her younger sister and her new owner she shuddered and did her best to hold still as Alexis continued to simply pace around her, making small sounds of thought as she did so.

"Stand up straight." She suddenly ordered, Rebecca was caught off guard but did her best to stand up straight, her gorgeous body moving fluidly as she straightened and held still.

"I see I see.." Alexis muttered, obviously in thought.

"P-please, you can do whatever you want to me but please don't hurt Laura..." Rebecca blurted out as her eyes met biscuits.

"Laura isn't with us anymore." Alexis muttered, it sounded as if she was trying to say Laura was dead.

"Yes she is! she's right over there!" Rebecca was becoming distressed and losing her usually impenetrable cool, she pointed over at biscuit in the corner and immediately regretted her decision.

There was a single loud crack that echoed like a gunshot around the large office, biscuits eyes flew wide and she cowered into the corner, shivering and whining loudly with fear, she knew the unmistakable sound of the riding crop hitting bare flesh when she heard it, she felt a faint stinging in her own back. Rebecca flinched and stumbled forward, tears coming to her dark brown eyes as she gasped for air. The crop had hit her square in middle of her shoulder blades and already a large red welt was forming and she was struggling to regain her composure as the crop hit her a second time, catching her on the left ass cheek. As Rebecca stumbled forward again Alexis grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it back, forcing Rebecca to look up at the ceiling, the taller woman then twisted Rebecca's' head to the side and stared her straight in the eye with a piercing, angry gaze.

"Don't you EVER forget your place!" Alexis spat, clearing angry now, she used the handful of hair to manipulate the smaller girls' head to stare at biscuit.

"She is not your sister, she is biscuit. Your sister does not exist anymore, nor will she ever exist again." Alexis' voice had calmed rapidly, and for some reason that sent chills through Rebecca's' spine, suddenly her welts did not feel so bad.

"I think you clearly need to be taught some discipline, I would do it myself but I have a busy lifestyle with just enough time left to train biscuit, I know where you are going to go however." Rebecca shuddered violently with fear as the feeling returned to her welts and tears leaked down her smooth cheeks, she shook her head slowly in disbelief and tried to stand up straight again, waiting for an order.

Alexis released Rebecca's' hair and sat down in her large chair behind her desk again, she picked up the phone and swiftly punched in a number, soon she was chatting away animatedly to someone who seemed to be a friend of hers. Rebecca stood completely still and watched Alexis closely, listening to what she was saying, trying to figure out what was planned for her.

"Yes... Looks to be a 30+D... Long and pure, natural black... She's 20... About 5'7... She's a tad feisty, but I think you could get her in shape swiftly... She has an athletic build, perhaps a racer?... Sure hold on one second." Alexis stood and approached Rebecca then placed the phone to her ear.

"Speak." She ordered.

"H-hello?" Rebecca mumbled, the voice that greeted her was male, he sounded like a suave gentleman and his voice had that air of richness to it.

"Hello beautiful. Tell me something. What is your favorite animal?" Rebecca was puzzled, she had not expected such a question at all she thought for a second then answered in a quiet voice.

"I always liked horses."

"Perfect, you're going to do just fine out here."

Alexis took the phone away and placed it to her own ear, returning to the conversation, her gaze kept casting over Rebecca as she talked but it seemed as though the questions had stopped. Rebecca simply stood still in bewilderment, completely puzzled about what was going on and what was going to be done to her. After an hour or so Alexis finally hung up the phone and chuckled as she leaned over and unclipped biscuits ankle from the anklet in the floor, she gently pulled biscuit across to her feet and then up into her lap, she sat and slowly stroked her fingers through biscuits hair as she continued to look Rebecca in the eye.

"I suggest you and biscuit here say goodbye to one another, you will not be seeing one another for a long while. You have thirty minutes." she turned her eyes down to biscuit and nodded, reclining in the chair as the small dog girl crawled off her lap and over to Rebecca. As biscuit could not stand she rubbed up against Rebecca's' leg and nuzzled her, looking up at her with wide eyes. Rebecca collapsed to the floor and embraced biscuit, tears flowing freely down her face as she assessed what had been done to her sister, she began to openly sob but she was smiling as she wrapped her arms around the dog girl and showered her face with kisses.

"I missed you so much sis, I wanted to get you back so badly... People were asking about you at school... I didn't want to tell them the truth so I had no idea what to say... are you ok?"

Rebecca was rushing over so much, blurting out her feelings as she hugged her sister tighter still. Biscuit whimpered quietly and nodded to say she was ok despite the situation, her own eyes tearing up as she cuddled into her older sister, fearing what would happen if she broke character she remained as a dog and did not return her sisters embrace.

Before the girls knew it their thirty minutes was up; Alexis stood and used biscuits leash to place her back in her corner, then turned to Rebecca and opened a drawer in her desk.

"We have to prepare you a little, before I can send you off." She pulled a pair of metal handcuffs, a black leather blindfold and a bow with a pin in it from her desk, she then pulled Rebecca over and pushed her wrists together behind her back and cuffed them tightly. In the interest of sparing herself and her sister from more abuse Rebecca did not resist as the cuffs were fit, she willingly allowed the blindfold to be placed over her eyes and strapped to her head, not complaining as her world fell into darkness. She gasped slightly as she felt Alexis' grip on her left nipple and the stiff teat hardened further at her touch, which brought the deep blush back to Rebecca's' cheeks. It was as she had relaxed and begun to enjoy the soft touch that a sharp pain pierced her nipple and she began to whimper loudly, not quite sure how to react as the pain kept pushing until finally it broke free, her entire nipple stung horribly and she shivered slightly as she felt a small weight on the left breast. What she could not see, was that the bow was now dangling from her left breast, its pin jabbed through her nipple and fixing it in place. Rebecca heard footsteps and held completely still, then did her best to keep up as she was led out to a waiting car and driven away, Biscuit shifted to look from the window and her eyes followed the car until she lost sight of it through her tears, it seemed to be heading towards the city outskirts but she couldn't say for sure.

*

(Part 4 done... I am really enjoying typing this story up, I used to read a lot of fiction like this, but, it just feels better to know I am shaping the story how I want it to be, I appreciate the compliments and feedback I have received.)

Kodasa
Kodasa
12 Followers