The Debate Team Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dafunks
Dafunks
7 Followers

"Are you fucking crazy? He might hear us!" Rica warned.

"But you were checking it out!" Cherry continued.

"So did you! You were wondering what it looked like as well!"

"Excuse me, I do not have to wonder."

"What?"

"You heard me...," Cherry leaned forward as if she was saying a very important secret and whispered, "I've seen it," Cherry grinned and her eyebrows went up and down.

"What? You've seen it?"

"Yes," Cherry said slouching back on her chair.

"Like... for real?"

"For real"

"Wow," Rica sighed.

"Jealous?"

Rica didn't reply. In fact she was. She was jealous of the fact that Cherry saw it already and she hasn't. But he wasn't hers. They weren't together so she really didn't have a reason to be jealous. And she wanted to know more than anything what it looked like.

"So...Is it really... big?"

"Yes. Bigger than Jason's" Jason was Cherry's ex who Rica also dated briefly. They both had seen Jason's dick although all Rica did with him was a blowjob. Jason's dick was big by any standard and Rica couldn't believe that Paul's was bigger. Jason was a six-footer and Paul was nowhere that big in height.

"Really?"

"Yes. It's not so much that it's big but it was massive. Like it was a really muscular dick. It's about as thick as this glass of iced tea actually," Cherry described. Instinctively, she began stroking the glass of iced tea, imagining it to be Paul's dick.

"Bigger than Robbie's?" Rica teased. Robbie was Cherry's current boyfriend who was about six years older than them and just passed the medical boards a few months ago.

"Yes. As a matter of fact yes," Cherry said. In a way, she kinda forgot that she had a boyfriend because of all this Paul talk. Now that she was reminded by that fact, she lamented the fact that her boyfriend's was smaller. Way smaller.

"But only just a little smaller," Cherry defended her boyfriend and lied.

"Wow...Wait...How did you see this?"

"This morning, when I went back, remember? He was in the shower, the door was open and I saw it. Made me touch myself the entire morning."

"So that's what you were doing all morning? I thought you were going to sleep?" Rica asked incredulously.

"Yep... just thinking about it makes me horny. And I did have a nice nap afterwards," Cherry grinned.

"Ssshhh!" The waiter was approaching them with a glass of iced tea.

"For Mr. Paul?" the waiter said.

"Paul!" Rica called.

Paul saw what was happening and answered. "Rics could you pay for it? My wallet is there with you."

Rica opened the wallet and got the money and paid. Before closing the wallet however she saw the condoms again.

"Huh?"

"What?" Cherry asked.

Rica searched the wallet. One, two... two. Two? Two condoms? It was three just a few hours ago! Right? It can't be two. It was three! I'm sure it was three. Could it have fallen somewhere? She knew it was impossible since the three condoms were together like it was fresh off the pack. If one fell, all would have fallen. What the hell happened? She remembered the smell awhile ago when she met Paul outside their rooms. What the hell happened while I was in the meeting???

"What is it?" Cherry asked.

"None. Nothing... I thought I saw something..." Rica said.

"Put it down then,"

Rica put the wallet down. She decided to let it go. "So what else happened?"

"Nothing," Cherry lied.

She and Rica were very open to one another but she couldn't tell her that she inadvertently took a facial from Paul's massive dick. She thought she'd keep it a secret.

In the Pool

"Hey Joanna, nice bathing suit," Paul said, checking Cherry out.

"Thanks! You like it?" Joanna asked. She was happy that Paul liked what she was wearing.

"Yup!" Paul did like it. It was revealing without being so much so and it looked good on her. I thought her body still wasn't developed? Clearly I'm wrong.

"You like to swim?"

"Mmmmm actually I don't know how. I just like being in the water," Joanna replied.

"I see. I though you knew how,"

"Do you swim?"

"Not much. I just know how,"

"Can you teach me?"

"Teach you what?"

"To swim..."

Paul was a bit surprised. He really didn't know what to tell her. It's not like he was an expert swimmer. He can barely manage on his own.

Joanna noticed his hesitation and was quite embarrassed by it. "Oh... it's fine. Nevermind..."

"It's not that I don't want to. I'm just not sure if I know how."

"Just teach me what you know,"

"Okay... Ok come here...You're sure?" Paul said. He was still unsure of what was happening.

Joanna let go of the edge and jumped into Paul's arms. Immediately Paul felt the softness of Joanna's skin in her arms. He felt her legs struggle to find footing and in the process her left leg pressed between his legs for balance. Paul immediately felt his member get hard. Despite the cool temperature of the water, his dick started reacting to the feeling of having a nubile young teen press her bare left leg on his groin. He was sure that Joanna could feel it but he couldn't move because the more he moves, the more Joanna struggles and the more she presses on his dick. Joanna felt it. Wow.

Paul shifted. "Okay, uhm lie on your stomach,"

Joanna did so and Paul placed her hand under Joanna's belly. Damn it's soft.

"Paul don't let go. No matter what," Joanna was scared.

"Yeah I won't I promise... now paddle your legs."

Joanna paddled her legs furiously. "Like this?"

"Yes... you're doing a good job. Keep your legs straight."

"Okay...," Joanna answered.

Suddenly, Joanna moved forward because of the paddling and in the process Paul's hand that was on her bare belly was now directly underneath Joanna's pussy. Paul could feel her pussy and he noticed that she had very sparse pubic hair as he felt that it was bare skin behind the bikini. Instinctively, Paul moved her hand down to avoid the awkward situation.

"Don't let go!" Joanna screamed.

Paul put his hand on Joanna's crotch again and pressed up so that Joanna wouldn't sink. What the hell is happening here? He could feel Joanna's slit rubbing across his thumb and moved his hand back to Joanna's belly. A few seconds later, Joanna stopped paddling and put her arms on Paul's broad shoulders.

"How was it?" Joanna asked between gasps.

"It was good. You were good Joanna!" Paul said grinning.

"You're a good teacher," Joanna said and smiled at him.

"Hahahahaha! I don't know about that," Paul said.

"Go there at the end and I'll try to swim towards you okay?" Joanna suggested.

"Okay!" Paul swam towards the end and Joanna swam after him in an awkward yet successful fashion. Nearing Paul, Joanna began to sink and scrambled to swim. She was about to reach Paul in a state of panic and she kept on trying to grab for Paul. Instead of getting his arms though her hands fell on his still hard thick cock and she held on to it for a second before letting go and thrashed her hands some more like she was about to drown.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Easy there Joanna! Careful where you touch! Hahaha!" Paul laughed.

Joanna was gasping for air. "What?"

"Ah nothing hehehehe," Paul said, he realized that this innocent girl didn't know what she just did. "Joanna I'll go drink my iced tea first ha? Don't want to waste it,"

"Okay, I'll be there in a while,"

Paul swam across the pool towards the other end.

Joanna thought about what happened. She couldn't believe how bold she was and how she was able to pull it off. She got him to touch her pussy and she was able to touch his. Truth is she doesn't know which she liked better, being touched by Paul or touching Paul's love muscle. Wow... That was big. About as thick as my wrist! Maybe thicker! Grabe...

Paul got out of the pool in front of Cherry and Rica. Because of the wetness of the board shorts, it clung to his body, perfectly embossing his dick. Anyone in a twenty meter radius could see it, what more a couple of horny girls merely 3 meters away. Paul didn't notice it, thinking that all that he was feeling was his board shorts clinging to him. Rica and Cherry now had their mouths wide open, behind their glasses their eyes were as big as saucers. Their eyes followed his cock every step he took towards his iced tea. Paul sat down in front of them and took a sip.

"You know you guys really should take a dip," Paul suggested.

"We're okay Paul," Rica said.

"Hey Cherry you should order something if you want to eat. Stop gnawing at that straw," Paul laughed.

Cherry felt embarrassed. It was Paul's cock that made her chew on the straw that was now beyond recognition.

"I'm just nervous about the tournament," Cherry said defensively.

"That's why you should take a dip! To relax!" Paul said. He shifted his position as he stretched his legs. With this, Cherry chewed harder on her straw and Rica did the same. The right leg hole of the board shorts became lose and Paul's cockhead was now clearly visible like a slithering snake waiting for a kill. Cherry and Rica pretended not to notice but none of them were reading anymore.

"I think we're going to have a good tournament," Paul said. He was checking his phone messages and wasn't really paying attention to the girls too much. He wanted to stare at their legs but they were wearing dark sunglasses so he couldn't tell if they were looking at him or not. He didn't want to get caught.

Cherry's book fell on the ground and Rica looked at her while Paul glanced for a while then went back to his phone. Cherry took her time getting the book back. In truth, she dropped the book on purpose so that she could have a better angle on Paul's dick. She stooped low, the whole time her eyes were glued towards Paul's shiny dick. She let her hands do the searching for the book. Rica noticed this and picked up the book herself.

"Here's your book! Stop stooping so low," Rica said in a loud voice so as to draw Paul's attention. Cherry acted like she got caught doing something wrong and immediately sat up and pretended to read. Paul glanced at them. Rica looked at Cherry and mouthed the words "Fucker".

Cherry playfully hit her arm with the book. Rica just smiled and said outloud, "You can't pull a fast one on me!" which made Cherry hit her again.

"What?" Paul said, not knowing what was happening

"Nothing Paul," Cherry said through gritted teeth. Rica smiled at her.

"Cherry you really read a book upside down?" Paul said.

Cherry looked at her book and adjusted it. "There. Happy?"

"Yes po!" Paul mocked her. I hate that arrogant bitch.

Rica, who sat between Cherry and Paul, stood up and stretched exposing her belly button to Paul. Paul was excited by it but before he could stare at her waist she turned around and now her butt was about two feet away from her face. She put her foot on top of the beach chair and bent down. Now her butt almost hit his face. She knew that Paul liked her butt having caught him check her butt out several times. She now has something special for him. Her shorts were so short and so tight that one can see her pussy lips slightly cameltoe on it. Moreover, by bending, she knew that her panties would be exposed on top, revealing a red silk G-string. She looked at Cherry while doing this and smiled at her. Cherry knew exactly what se was doing and she was enjoying this little battle of theirs. Rica pulled down her glasses a bit and winked at her. She whispered, "Is he looking?"

Cherry took a glance at Paul who was openly staring at her pussy and butt and biting his lip at the same time. He was amazed at what was happening.

Cherry whispered, "Definitely"

Rica tried to jut her butt a little more but in the process she lost her balance.

"Whoa!" Cherry tried to grab her but she couldn't do it and Rica slammed her butt on Paul's forehead and even felt Paul's nose hit her pussy squarely. She continued to fall and ended up on Paul's lap. She could feel Paul's shaft on her thigh and even the tip of the cock at the back of her knee. She stood up immediately. Her face was beet red with embarrassment.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Sorry Paul ha! I, I... I uhhhmm... lost my balance!" Rica explained.

Paul helped her. "It's okay Rica, don't worry about it. It was an accident. Are you okay?" Paul was genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm...I'm okay," Rica stammered.

Joanna suddenly went up from the pool. "Hey what happened?"

Cherry saved Rica. "Rica was fixing her havianas then lost her balance and fell on Paul"

"Are you okay Rica?" Joanna asked, concerned.

"Yeah. yeah I'm okay. I'm just a little wet..."

"I bet." Cherry teased and smiled at Rica.

Paul got his towel and began wiping Rica's legs.

Rica felt embarrassed while the others felt envious of Rica. "Hey, hey I'll do it. Thanks!"

Paul realized what he was doing and sheepishly handed her the towel. "Sorry, sorry," Paul apologized.

"Paul can I suck... I mean sip?" Joanna asked.

"What?"

"Iced tea..."

"Ah okay," Paul said.

After sipping, Joanna told Paul if they can continue their swimming lessons and Paul, wanting to avoid the awkward situation he was in and wanting a chance to touch Joanna again, obliged.

After they disappeared in the pool, Rica and Cherry sat down again.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Rica said.

"That was embarrassing!"

"I know! Why didn't you save me?" Rica asked exasperatedly.

"I tried! But it happened so fast!" Cherry said. "You and your crazy ideas!"

"Me? You were openly trying to get a look at his dick!"

"Well at least I was just trying to sneak a peek. You were trying to openly seduce the guy!" Cherry said

"Hahahaha! My God. I don't know what came over me. I couldn't believe what I was doing!"

"I couldn't believe it either! But yeah... I guess, wow! Did you see it?" Cherry said.

Rica immediately knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah I did! You were right!"

"I told you...And that's nothing. All you saw was the tip. Wait till you see the shaft," Cherry explained.

"Yeah. I saw how it clung to the shorts. Congratulations to me for picking those shorts..."

"That made me horny all over again," Cherry said. She shifted her position. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs as if she was trying to squeeze her clit in between them. Indeed she was.

Rica observed her. "I know what you're doing"

"I don't really care. I can't help it!" Cherry said. She then did a quick rub of her pussy through her shorts.

"Hahahaha... you're really crazy!"

"Come on Rica. Tell me that didn't turn you on," challenged Cherry.

"It did... yeah it did," Rica had to admit. Rica herself did the quick rub that Cherry just did.

"Yeah... I'm thinking about how it would feel to have it in my hands you know..." Cherry was fantasizing now and Rica was just as happy to join in.

"Yeah... to stroke it mmmm," Rica said and repositioned herself as well.

"Up and down," Cherry continued as she stroked her glass with her right hand and rubbed her pussy with the left.

"Faster and faster," Rica went on as she pulled her shorts up to squeeze her clit.

"Licking its head"

"Kissing it"

"Sucking it"

"Hard. Yeah... Fuck"

It was really turning them both on. But it hit Rica harder. She had a crush on Paul and there is a real possibility that they could be together someday. If only he would man up and make some moves.

"What do you think I can do to make him make a move?" Rica asked.

"I guess just do what you're doing right now. Be friendly to him. Be a little bit more aggressive..."

"More aggressive? What do you mean?" Rica was confused.

"I mean you have to be the one to make the mini-moves. You know? If you want him to have dinner with you, you have to be the one to ask. Or pretend you need help with something, ask him. Just like what you did a while ago when you asked him to go shopping. Something like that..."

"Then he'll come around?"

"Hopefully. Maybe. He'd be stupid to not notice that you like him. Maybe eventually he'd be the one to invite you..."

Rica thought about it. She's right. That's what she has to do.

Her mind then wandered to something more carnal, more raw.

"What a cock..."

"Yeah..." Cherry said.

"You still imagining it as well?" Rica asked.

"I'm way beyond that girl...sigh"

"What do you mean?"

Cherry turned to her and it was obvious that she was a bit tipsy. "In my mind, we're on a beach and we're doing a hot 69...," Cherry smiled.

"Damn I think I'm wet," Rica said.

Cherry continued. "I have my left hand fondling his balls and my right hand pumping his dick. At the same time I have his dick in my mouth and I'm going down on him and sucking him hard."

"Oooohhh... getting wetter," Rica cooed. She kept shiftng her position. She was getting wetter by the second. Cherry really knows how to verbalize a fantasy and she was enjoying the little story.

"He has two fingers up my pussy and he's sucking on my throbbing little clit..."

"Oh god Cher..." Rica said. She looked at her watch.

"What are you thinking?" Cherry asked, noticing what Rica just did.

"Our shuttle to NUS leaves at 6:45 pm," Rica said.

"And?" Cherry asked.

"It's 4:45," she answered. Her eyes pleaded with Cherry in a way that only Cherry knows the meaning.

"We've got 2 hours." Cherry smiled and stood up.

Rica looked for Paul in the Pool and found him and Joanne talking on the other end.

"Hey Paul, Joanne! We'll go ahead okay? We need to fix some things."

Paul just waved at them. Cherry was already near the pool entrance and Rica followed.

Room 507 4:50 pm.

Rica and Cherry burst through the door of the room.

The door barely even closed when they were already all over each other. They weren't lesbians, they weren't lovers but they sort of became bisexual by necessity. Debate tournaments can be pretty intense and they've met several guys before from different countries who were more than satisfactory in terms of physical qualifications. Only problem is a girl from another school slept with a couple of guys from different countries in the same tournament and suddenly had a bad reputation.

Nobody wanted to be a slut but they were horny all the time. This is why they decided to just relieve themselves with each other... and a few little toys. It wasn't Rica's idea, nor was it Cherry's. It was Layka who first initiated it when she came onto Cherry after they had a double date with a couple of South Africans about three years ago. A few months later, they introduced it to Rica who was initially hesitant about it but eventually warmed to the idea as well. The other girls then followed and it became sort of club between the girls in the Organization.

Cherry raised Rica's top exposing her bra. She unclasped it immediately and began sucking on her left nipple immediately. Rica moaned in ecstasy as Cherry encircled her nipple with her tongue while she squeezed Rica's other breast. Rica reached from behind and with her long arms was able to reach the Cherry's butt from behind She placed her fingers between her crack, feeling her warmth as she gets closer and closer to her crotch area.

"Oh yeahh suck it Cher... mmmm hmmmmm suck it.. suck it oh god...ooohhh ahhhhhmmm huhhhhh"

Cherry spread her legs a little enabling Rica to reach through the leg hole of her shorts and feel her pussy through her panties. Her middle finger looked for her slit and felt it. It was damp.

"Ohhh you're wet Cher..."

Cherry stopped sucking for a while and said, "Let's go to bed"

Cherry led the way to the bed while Rica took her top and bra off completely. She put on the safety chain lock just in case Paul came. She began removing her shorts when Cherry said, "I have a great idea... let's use Paul's bed!"

Rica felt her pussy juice up a little bit more with the thought of doing it in Paul's bed. "Yeah..." Rica said enthusiastically. Cherry took off her shorts and panties in one stroke while keeping her top on. She dove into bed on all fours and was just about to turn when Rica caught her waist and prevented her from lying down.

Dafunks
Dafunks
7 Followers