The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So engrossed in her own scatterbrained embarrassment, it took Hope several moments to realize the six foot four black man was standing directly above her.

"....I'm...so...sorry....," Hope continued to babble, her voice sounding distant and robotic when she looked up.

LJ didn't say a word as he stood there staring emotionlessly down at the trembling woman at his feet. Allowing the open palm of his right hand to come to rest on top of Hope's head, suddenly her apologetic ramblings went mute and she just knelt there as if paralyzed by a spell.

Stroking his fingers through Hope's short brown locks, LJ eventually tilted the woman's head back until her smoky eyes were forced to look deep into his.

"Just the way I've wanted to see you," was the clear intention in LJ's silent, unflinching stare.

For her part, Hope was helpless to do anything but kneel there in front of the coach's desk as his five fingertips gently brushed along the soft skin beneath her left ear.

Without blinking, LJ absorbed every subtle cue and movement of Hope below. He could see the way her hands shook in her lap, unsure whether to nervously ring them together or clutch them down hard on her bent knees. Continuing to brush his fingers softly through Hope's hair, LJ brimmed with adrenaline watching the lithe woman's chest heave up and down each time she tried to breathe.

Rubbing his large thumb delicately across Hope's forehead LJ allowed the full intentions of his gaze to weigh down on cowering woman looking up at him. Sensing Hope's fear but lack of resistance, LJ stepped forward until his crotch was less than an inch from Hope's ghostly white face. Holding it there for several seconds until he could feel the warmth of her exhales coat his groin, LJ finally spoke.

"Kiss it," he said with stoic bluntness.

His hand still on top of Hope's head, LJ could feel the tension somehow seep from the woman's body when his command rained down. Within a few seconds, the cautious weight of Hope's lips came to rest on the bulging front of LJ's workout pants.

A minute earlier Hope had been sitting at the computer, carefree as she searched the internet for online mortgage sites. Now she found herself on her knees, her head swimming as the musky scent of LJ's arousal overwhelmed her senses.

LJ's cock throbbed, and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end when he looked down and saw the dark spot of drool Hope's mouth had created on the front of his pants. Massaging the tips of his fingers tenderly into Hope's scalp, he could feel the blood racing through her temples as a rosy blush overtook her face.

"She'll have to open her mouth wider than that," LJ thought to himself seeing the way Hope strained to get her lips around his ever-growing ridge.

Feeling Hope's lips and tongue chewing at the material of his pants, LJ widened his stance slightly then cleared a spot along the front edge of his desk.

"You want to take it out?" he tauntingly asked before reclining backwards and resting his rear end against the desk.

Keeping his eyes locked on Hope's, LJ savored the way her brown orbs watered and flared each time she tried wrapping her mouth around his sheathed girth. Loosening the grip he had on her head, LJ prepared to reach for the drawstring of his warmups. Just before he did however, another much more obscene idea flashed in his head.

A pool of her own warm saliva now coating the crotch of LJ's pants, Hope swayed on her knees, unsure she quite understood what the man above her had said.

"You take it out, Hope," he told her a second time.

"But don't use your hands.....in fact... wrap them around your back," he added coolly.

There she was on the floor of the Monroe High's basketball coach's office, probably the only two souls left on school grounds at that hour as she teetered on her knees with the man's erection straining for freedom directly in front of her face. Locking her hands behind her back just as he'd asked, Hope couldn't fathom just how she was going to pull his pants down without using them. Hope had always fancied herself as a problem solver but this was one she'd never prepared for.

If telepathy had been an option, she would have done it a long time ago. LJ was the total anti-thesis of everything Hope had been geared to be attracted to. He was a middle aged jock, not all that religious, and not to mention black. Seeing how passionate he was to get the project for the kids off the ground has sparked something in Hope's moral core, but the days spent together had created a real rapport between the two. What Hope would have never admitted, and certainly never acted upon however, were the carnal feelings LJ had unleashed inside her at night when she was all alone and sleepless in her bed. Finding herself now on her knees with him standing like a hulking deity above her, Hope was powerless to deny the man's perverse wishes.

"Why don't you use your mouth to pull my pants down?" she heard him offer calmly.

Parting her lips wide, Hope shifted her torso forward until she could close clasp the elastic band of his pants between her teeth.

His hands stretched out to corner of his desk as he lazily leaned back, LJ marveled at how easily Hope had capitulated to his demands. It showed just how much she'd secretly yearned to do what she was doing but would have never had the will to approach him about it. Watching the way the veins in Hope's neck flared as she tried orally jerking down his warm-ups, LJ put his right hand back down on top of her head to absorb the energy transfer from Hope's body to his.

Having managed to get the front of LJ's pants down far enough that the jockey clad bulge of his manhood hung there like a twisted sausage in his underwear, Hope couldn't help but pull back to collect her breath and visually size up the depraved sight she'd only imagined in her perverted dreams of the past month.

"Pull down the drawers the same way," LJ's voice echoed through the office a few seconds later.

Seeing Hope gulp as she tried to somehow process just what she was doing, a snarled grin spread across LJ's face when the woman at his feet leaned forward and closed her front teeth this time around the elastic band of his charcoal gray underwear.

Her pupils the size of dimes, Hope twisted her head to the side until she'd jerked them down far enough that LJ's pulsing black cock sprang free like an angry and starving serpent.

It was a moment he often looked forward to with women, especially white ones. Humbly proud of his manhood, as any man would be who possessed a gift such as LJ's, he always loved the look of apprehension, want and curiosity when a woman laid eyes on him for the first time. Hope was no different, and considering the lack of experience he guessed she had with men, he understood why she looked especially startled by what was now bobbing in front of her face. The contrast of his chocolate brown cock swaying before Hope's pale features only added to the visceral rush of what he was seeing.

"Don't be scared of it," LJ wanted to laugh down to her but instead he just patiently allowed Hope to come to terms with what she was about to do.

Taking the base of his erection in his left hand as he continued to cradle Hope's head with his right, LJ stroked his dark, meaty shaft back and forth across Hope's face until her lips and eyes seemed to hypnotically follow it from one side to the other.

Kneeling forward slightly, LJ planted a kiss directly between Hope's eyes before whispering to her that it was going to be OK. Standing all the way up, LJ then braced his right hand behind Hope's head and began plunging the head of his prick between the stunned woman's soft and puffy lips.

Smirking when he saw the way Hope's eyes bugged out, LJ dutifully fed inch after inch of his dick down Hope's gurgling throat until he felt the exhales sweeping from her nostrils bathe his vein-laced shaft.

"That's probably about as much as she can take," LJ said to himself before beginning to rotate his hips in slow, rhythmic face-fucking circles.

Her hands braced against LJ's thighs as she tried holding herself up, it felt as if an oblong snake has crawled into the warmth of her mouth and was now trying to slither down into the pit of her belly.

Huffing and puffing as he ground his pelvis forward, LJ watched as Hope raised both her hands and wrapped them tightly around the base of his virile shank. He could almost sense the wave of disbelief that swept through Hope when she realized more than half of his dick still wasn't even in her mouth.

LJ wanted to make the moment last a little longer but he didn't have the willpower. He could see the way Hope was struggling to accommodate his dick in her mouth, and by the time she started crudely pumping his shaft with her clenched fists, he knew the seed boiling in his balls would soon be rushing like white hot paste down the woman's throat. Besides, seeing the ease in which Hope had submitted to his advances, LJ sensed this wouldn't be the last time he'd have her in this position.

Steadying his feet, LJ brushed his right hand through Hope's hair one last time then looked deep into her haunted eyes just before his cock erupted into her overstuffed mouth.

"UUMMMPPPHHHHAAHHHMMPPHH," Hope grimaced, trying to swallow as much of LJ's load as she could.

While she had given several of the men in her past oral sex, there was a considerable difference in size and ferocity between them and what LJ had proverbially put on her plate, not to mention this was the first time in her life she'd ever been forced to ingest the creamy residue of Man's most selfish act.

By the time it was over and LJ had pulled his meaty club free, all he could do was look down at the quivering woman at his feet as the blood raced in his head. Leaning his full weight back against the desk, he knew he could stuff his cock back into his pants and leave things be. If Hope chose to come back for their next meeting so be it, if not then he certainly got his.

Instead, he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from Hope and the continued look of aching need in her gaze as the remnants of his ejaculate shined like vanilla pudding on her chin.

"You need to get fucked, don't you?" LJ whispered down to the speechless woman now draped around his left leg.

"Yes..." Hope answered meekly, her vocal chords coated in LJ's rich and frothy semen.

"Then stand up and head down to the locker room at the end of the hall. No one else is here this late....take you clothes off before you walk into the showers..have your hands flat on the far wall when I walk in," LJ's measured tone pierced Hope's senses with each devilishly pointed word.

Unable to focus on anything else at that moment but her own unshackled want, Hope released her grip from LJ's leg, raised up on her visibly trembling knees, then wiped several strands of dangling cum from her lips and cheek before turning to the door. Within a few seconds, she was headed to the showers, just as LJ had asked......

To be continued...plenty more to come...

12