The Decision Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney looked at her beautiful cousins. Some people only get the option to love one...she was being offered two people's hearts. More than she could've ever hoped for. Thaelor silently nodded, her face begging please.

"I'm down." Brittney replied.

Holding his hand in the middle of the table, Ryan made his decree.

"Then let it be agreed. From now on, we are Three. But no more shall there be. Brittney, if you meet someone or feel the need to go outside this agreement, let us know. This has to stop here. Second; supreme discretion must be adhered to. Thaelor and I have too much to lose. And no matter what we feel about our father, we have no desire to destroy him with another scandal. We ALL must be cautious about our get togethers. No one else can ever know. Third; There can be no jealousy among us. No one shall ever get angry about who is spending more time with whom, and we all must make time to spend together. All three or just two. Either way, we must not leave any of us out in the cold. Lastly; if there are ANY DECISIONS that could adversely affect the three of us, we must ALL meet and discuss it and agree upon a course of action. No one can be an individual from now on. We are either all in this together, or we can all separate from one another right now before this goes any further. Lastly; Brittney...I take CREAM in my coffee. This Almond Milk isn't milk and it's nasty!!!!"

The two women laughed putting their hands over Ryan's and came to a unanimous agreement. The three had become one yet again. This time, all were satisfied, all their hearts were filled. And the future looked brighter than the sun that shone through the window. However, today's decision would have LONG REACHING ramifications tomorrow.