The Decorators

Story Info
A mother and daughter get more than just the walls painted.
5.9k words
3.67
177.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guys she'd hired in to decorate were more than they seemed. Unbeknown to her, when she hadn't been around, they'd had great fun messing around in her knicker draw where they'd also come across her toys. They had ventured into her daughter's room as well, and were equally delighted with what they had found.

She was a good-looking MILF, mid thirties with a curvy body, about 5ft 1in short brown hair and very cute face. She'd had her daughter very early and the two of them could pass for sisters. The daughter had just turned 18 and still had those girlish looks, which meant she had to show proof of age wherever she went. She had inherited her mum's good looks although her hair was longer and her breasts a little smaller. Her legs were long and slim making her appear more willowy, but she still wasn't more than 5ft 6in.

There was a hubby somewhere in the equation, but he was away working overseas, and posed no threat to the two guys' plans. They had decided that tomorrow wouldn't be passed decorating!

They arrived early, and found the two women eating breakfast. Mum, let's call her Emma, hadn't fully dressed yet and was wearing her dressing gown. Daughter, who we'll call Janet, was ready for college, and was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. The two guys, Billy and Ed, came in and as they had planned quietly locked the front door and disconnected the phone. They were intent on having a day they would never forget.

Their first move was to go into the kitchen where the two were eating. Without warning, they grabbed one each and bundled them into the living room where the curtains were still drawn. They roughed the two women up until they had no option but to surrender their will to the two men.

"What do you want?" sobbed Emma.

"We just want some fun," leered Ed, "some good old fashioned dirty fun."

"Please don't hurt my girl," begged Emma, "do what you want with me, but please leave her alone."

"Oh yeah, right," laughed Billy.

"OK, girls, this is how it's gonna happen. You will do as you're told, when you're told. If you don't, we'll punish the other one. So lady, if you want to keep your girl from a lot of pain, do as you're told. And you, young lady, if you don't want to see your Mum hurt, do as you are told. Do we understand?"

Emma nodded her make up running down her face with the tears.

Janet just stared, like a rabbit in the headlights. Ed grabbed her mother's hair and yanked. She yelled in pain. "Do you understand?" he asked again.

"Yes, yes," replied Janet through a mist of tears and sobs.

"Now we're getting somewhere," laughed Ed. "Let's begin the party! Who shall we get naked first, Billy?" he asked.

Billy looked the two women up and down. "Well I think we should get Mum stripped off first, then we can all three watch her girl."

"Sounds good to me, mate." Turning to Emma, he stood her right in front of the sofa, and sat down with Janet in the middle of them. "Right then girl, I want you to strip down to your bra and panties and remember, any hesitation and sweet cheeks here will suffer," he said, running the back of his hand up Janet's face.

In fact, bra and panties were all that Emma was wearing under her dressing gown, but it was still with a shiver of loathing and disgust that she pulled open the cord and let the robe slip to the floor. She stood there under the burning gaze of the two men and tried to fold her arms in front of her.

"When you stand in front of us, put your arms behind your head and spread your legs wide. That goes for both of you," he added. Emma did his bidding.

"She looks really hot, doesn't she mate," remarked Billy.

"She sure does," replied Ed.

"Turn round and let's see your ass," ordered Billy.

Emma complied. While the guys were leering at her, they were enjoying rubbing their hands up and down Janet's legs and arms, playing with her hair and generally toying with her.

Emma had put on a black bra and panties that morning and was beginning to wish she had worn something less sexy. "I want to see some tit," said Ed, "get your bra off woman and give it to me."

She reached behind her in that uniquely female movement and unhooked her bra straps, letting her breasts free. They were quite large, but had not drooped. When she came forward to give him her bra, they swayed slightly with each step. Her nipples were dark and long, just wanting to be toyed with.

A slight moan escaped both men's lips as she stood less than a pace away from the two of them. Ed held her bra to his face and inhaled, smelling her perfume. They just stared at her naked breasts until Ed held her bra over Janet's chest and cracked "You're going to have to grow a bit girl to fit this aren't you?" and laughed at his own joke. He looked at the size in the bra. "36d. That's good. What size are you, girl?" he asked Janet.

"Keeping her eyes lowered, she whispered "34b."

"We'll see," said Ed. "Time for Mum to get naked. Have you ever seen your Mum naked?"

"No, never," she replied.

"Well let's start making up for lost time; Get naked woman," he ordered.

Billy started to move to the edge of his seat as if the extra few inches would improve his view. Ed had his arm around Janet and was toying with her hair, his gaze fixed firmly on Emma.

Not wanting to bring down any retribution on her girl, Emma hooked her thumbs into her panties and pushed them down. She stepped out of them and stood there, naked.

"Give me them then," said Ed, "and then stand here, legs apart so we all get a good look at your pussy."

She was standing a matter of inches from the sofa where the two men and her daughter were sat.

"Open it wide," demanded Billy.

"I want to see your clit," said Ed.

Emma placed her hands either side of her pussy and spread herself apart. She pulled up slightly so her clit became visible. Her pussy was shaved, so everything was easily in sight.

"Look at your Mum," Ed told Janet. Doesn't she do 'slut' well?"

"Turn round and bend over Mum," said Billy. "Then spread those lips again."

As she bent, her pussy and ass hole became visible. Her breasts hung down as she reached up through her legs to open herself up for their gaze again.

"Are we gonna have some fun with that!" exclaimed Ed.

"Yeah," grunted Billy, "but I want to play with this one too."

"Me too, my friend, but I think we should be kinder to Mum. As she's naked all by herself I think we should get naked too before little Janet here strips for us."

The two men quickly stripped, their cocks bouncing up as they dropped their boxers.

"You swap places now girls," said Billy, You come and get comfy here between us while we all watch her strip. I just know I'm going to enjoy this."

The men started to paw at Emma's naked body, toying with her breasts, tweaking her nipples, rubbing her pussy. They made her sit with one of her legs over each of theirs so her pussy was on view. Both of them made her grasp their pricks and start wanking them off.

Janet visibly shook. "Come on girl," urged Ed, "We don't want to hurt your Mum now do we?"

"Yes we do," laughed Billy.

She slowly pulled off her T-shirt to reveal a small white bra. Knowing to refuse would cause her Mum to suffer, she decided to get things over with and undid the waist of her jeans and pulled down the zip. The men stared at her breasts as she leaned forward to step out of her jeans. She was left standing in front of them in just her bra and a small white thong. She tried to avert her gaze as she saw her Mum, legs wide open rubbing a cock in either hand. The two guys were playing with Mum's tits, squeezing her nipples and weighing her breasts, but their gaze never left the young woman.

"Are you a virgin?" asked Ed.

When the answer came too slowly, he grasped one of Emma's nipples and twisted until she shrieked.

"Yes, Yes I am," she cried. "Please don't hurt her.

"Has a man ever seen you naked?" he continued when Emma's yells subsided.

"No," Janet shook her head and her ponytail bounced.

"Looks like we're the lucky two then," he smiled back at her. "Bra off now please."

Tears flowed again as Janet struggled with her sense of modesty on the one hand and her wish for her Mum not to be hurt on the other. Sensing the hesitation, Ed started to pinch the inside of Emma's thigh, but seeing this; Janet reached behind her, undid her bra and let it fall off. Her smaller, pert breasts moved with each breath she took, and her nipples became erect despite her predicament. Her body was lithe and slim, without blemish. The two men had, by this time, almost started to ignore Emma, and were staring fixedly at the young woman.

Breaking the moment, Billy groaned softly. "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed.

"Fuck 'em both!" laughed Ed, almost drooling.

"You done well there, woman," he added, "I bet you never knew how hot your girl is, did you?"

Emma shook her head wishing there was something she could do to rescue Janet from this awful situation, but trapped between the two men, there was little she could do.

"Time to see it all, girl. Drop your knickers as far as your knees and then come here right in front of us."

With shaky hands, the young woman slipped her panties down to her knees and took the two or three short steps that bought her right in front of the two men and her naked mother.

"Now give them to Billy," ordered Ed.

She complied, and Billy immediately sniffed them, inhaling her scent. He pushed them into Emma's face, enjoying her struggles as she tried to turn her head away.

"Smells good, doesn't she?" he asked Emma. Right in front of her face he licked the crotch of her panties and laughed. "Tastes good as well!"

Ed, meanwhile, had been enjoying the sight of a naked Janet.

"Open up that sweet pussy for us, girl, just like your Mum did."

Janet's pussy was like a ripe peach. Her pubes were trimmed short, and her lips were easily seen. As she opened herself up, the pinkness of her vagina and clitty became visible. The two men's cocks stiffened and grew even harder as they looked at her. They enjoyed her little clit just poking out from under her hood and the entrance to her vagina was protected either side by two small lips which had opened to show her inner moistness.

"Just like Mum, remember?" said Billy. "Turn round and bend over."

Janet did as she was asked.

"Legs wider," he said.

As she bent and spread her legs, all came in view. Her little ass needed no pulling apart as the two men and the girl's mother were rewarded with a perfect view of Janet's ass hole and pussy. She reached under her to spread her lips apart for the men's pleasure.

"I can't wait much longer Ed," said Billy, "I gotta fuck one of them!"

"Me too Billy, I want this sweet thing to suck me dry."

The sexual violation of the two women began in earnest. Billy pushed Emma off the sofa and pulled her to her knees. Ed pushed Janet down beside her.

"Now Mum," said Ed, show your little girl how to suck cock," and rubbed his dick all round her face until her mouth opened and he roughly entered her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Use your tongue woman. Lick me, lick my balls."

She complied as best she could. When he'd fucked her mouth for a short while, he lifted up Janet's face and asked her: "Did you see that, do you know what to do?"

He pushed his cock into the younger woman's face and she took him into her mouth. The first thing she noticed was the salty taste of his precum. The next was her gag reflex as he pushed the tip of his cock into the back of her throat.

"Hmm... She needs more practice Mum," he laughed.

"So does Mum," said Billy, pushing his shorter, fatter dick into Emma's mouth.

The two of them became lost in their own rush for gratification until Billy told Ed he wanted to swap over, which they did. Shortly after, Billy was the first to cum. He let his first jet go in Janet's mouth and then pulled out, spraying her face, hair and neck with his remaining cum. He held her arms so she could do nothing to rid herself of his mess as strings of cum dripped down her chin and onto her small tits.

Seeing this, Ed shot his load down Emma's throat. He clamped her head to him until he was spent and then wiped himself on her hair as he withdrew.

"Your daughter needs a clean up," he told Emma, "and then so will we, but she'll take care of that."

Emma was forced to lick all Ed's cum from her daughter and then Janet was made to suck each man clean. When they had both recovered, Ed suggested that they all went upstairs and got more comfortable on Emma's bed. They fetched Janet's underwear from her room and relaxed while the two women were forced to give them a modelling show of all their bras and panties, continually changing right in front of their two attackers. Within a very short space of time, the two guys showed signs of getting stiff again.

"I think it's time for a little all girl action," said Billy. "Come on Mum; show your girl here what those girls do when there's no guys around. Start with a slow sexy kiss."

The two women were stood at the foot of the bed. Emma took her daughter's face in her hands and kissed her gently. At the men's insistence, they opened their mouths and let their tongues intertwine. Billy got off the bed and forced them into a more passionate embrace. He made them squeeze each others breasts and suck on each others nipples, all the time swapping lewd comments with Ed. The sight of all this began to stiffen their cocks some more, and the women were forced to get dirtier.

"Let's see some pussy action you bitches, " leered Ed. "Come and lie down here girl while your Mommy makes your cunt feel good."

Janet complied and lay down. " Open those sweet legs wide baby and let her do what she will to your pussy," Ed told her, grabbing her firm breasts while he waited for Emma to join them on the bed. Billy slapped Emma's backside telling her to start fingering her daughter's pussy.

"Come on woman, I want to see you make her cum. Play with her little clit." Emma did as she was told and started to finger Janet. She gently eased her lips open to insert one finger inside her, and toyed with her clitty with her other hand. She had to pull her finger out and moisten it with her mouth as Janet was still quite dry inside, but after a short while, she felt her juices start to flow and she felt her girl's body respond to her ministrations despite their dire situation.

The two guys watched in silence, each masturbating slowly, reaching out and touching both of the women as the mood took them, squeezing a tit, rubbing legs, smearing some precum on a nipple, whatever they wanted to do at the time. After a while, they got the two of them into the 69 position and made them lick each other's pussies and asses until, despite herself, Janet let out a sharp cry and reached her orgasm. Emma got off her and turned to see a red glow spread over Janet's chest and neck.

"Hey! You made her cum!" exclaimed Ed. "I was going to do that, bitch. Guess I'm going to have to get her all worked up again."

"What about Mummy? When does she get to cum?" asked Billy.

"Oh, any time now I should think," replied Ed, "soon as little Janet gets through licking her clit."

He made Janet kneel down and pulled Emma so that she was squatting over her, holding her cunt wide open. "Now then girl, put two of those dainty little fingers right inside that pussy and work 'em right in and out while you use that pretty little tongue of yours to tickle her clitty."

When Janet hesitated, Ed pulled one of Emma's nipples so hard she screamed.

"Do it now," he hissed, starting to pull the other and Janet obeyed him to prevent her mother suffering further.

The two guys amused themselves with Emma whilst her daughter did her best to make her cum. They toyed with her tits, rubbed their now stiff again cocks up the crack of her arse, sucked at her neck leaving big hickies. Billy made her suck his fingers and then started to probe her ass. After what seemed an age, they saw the older woman's legs start to shake and her breathing quickened until she came to many lewd and dirty comments from the two guys.

Ed pulled Janet to her feet and kissed her, sticking his tongue inside her mouth. "Man your Momma tastes good," he laughed as he pulled away.

" I reckon it's time Janet here wasn't a virgin anymore, Ed," said Billy. "I want to fuck her right now."

"OK mate, but I want her Mum to get a ringside view."

Ed arranged the two with Emma lying on her back with Janet kneeling over her, doggy style, so she had no choice but to see Billy's cock enter her daughter. He even made her hold her pussy lips open for him and lick his balls while he took her virginity. It didn't take him very long to cum and when he had finished, Emma was forced to suck Janet's pussy clean. The two women started to get up when Ed stopped them.

"She's still got one hole left we haven't used yet. You get her little ass hole nice and wet for me then get right back where you where." The two of them watched as Emma licked at Janet's ass and laughed cruelly as Janet began to sob in fear of what was to come. She didn't have too long to wait as Ed knelt over Emma's face and spread Janet's cheeks to spear himself into her back passage. The young woman screamed as he started to thrust back and forth until her ring stretched to accommodate him. His balls slapped Emma's face as he pushed in and out and when he felt his orgasm rising, he pulled out and forced himself into Emma's mouth where he shot another big load.

"Swallow, bitch. I hope her ass tastes as good as it felt."

As the two men lay back on the bed, recovering, the two women hugged each other, trying to give each other some crumb of comfort.

"I reckon a woman should be able to cook as well as she fucks," said Ed. "I think we need something to keep us going Billy, don't you?"

"Dead right, mate," he replied, and the two men grabbed the women and pushed them down stairs to the kitchen.

Part Two

In the kitchen, the two women were forced to provide a meal for the two men. Billy and Ed sat at the table passing crude comments about the two girls and groping them when they bought the food to the table. When they were sated, the two girls cleared up and stood under the leering gaze of their assailants.

"I think they need a bit of a clean up," said Ed, pointing out the crusty flecks of cum that had hardened on their bodies while he slowly played with his cock, "and you must need a piss by now, I know I do."

The two men pushed and dragged Emma and Janet to the bathroom and made them kneel in the bath. With the two girls facing him, Ed let loose a strong stream of piss that fell over both girls' faces and ran down their bodies. Spurred on by the sight, Billy forced Janet's mouth open and used her as a urinal while all Emma could do was stay there and watch. Then they sat n the edge of the bath while first Janet and then her mother were forced to piss standing up with their pussies held wide open.

"Shower the bitches down now Billy," laughed Ed, "with water this time!" Janet was made to stand first and take her shower under the constant gaze of both men. She was made to soap and rinse, shampoo and condition her hair and then attend in detail to her pussy and ass. "You get out now and let Mum get good and clean for us," ordered Ed, pawing at Janet's sylph like young body as she stepped out.

As Emma showered, Billy 'helped' her by soaping up her tits and ass and then between her legs. "Ed, Mum's getting a bit stubbly here mate, I think she needs a shave."

"Great idea, they can do each other," replied Ed, "come here bitch and shave your Mum till she's as smooth as the skin on my cock." Emma was made to sit on the edge of the bath, legs wide open as Janet was forced to soap her and shave every inch of her mother from her bikini line down. When that was done, she was made to stand and bend over, Ed and Billy holding her ass cheeks wide apart so her daughter could do her ass hole and all those other little crevices. When she was done, the two guys checked her work with their fingers rubbing and probing, seeking out any stray wisps.

12