The Defiled Temple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers

Some of the apprentices discovered instruments such as golden harps and old horns. The imp saw they were wondering what the things did and walked over to them. Upon seeing they'd drawn his attention the four collected girls yelped in surprise.

"We're very sorry...we didn't mean to..." One of the girls began to apologise but found it was difficult to do when you didn't quite know what you'd done wrong. She did know she didn't want her head blown up though which provided a hell of an incentive.

"Hey, ease up baby. You lot wanna know what they do?" He nodded to the instruments in their hands.

She looked down at the harp she was holding with trembling fingers and then back to him with a shy nod.

"Alright, lean down so I can reach ya." Pugward said as he reached up with his spidery fingers, clearly wanting to grasp the girl's head.

At this, the girl promptly passed out with fright and slumped to the ground. With a quick flick of his hands the imp caught her with a spell and set her down gently.

"Well this sure as hell ain't my smoothest moment." Pugward grumbled before turning his head to look at the next apprentice who was normally a healthy looking red haired girl that had currently lost all the colour in her face.

Pugward growled in frustration. He turned to Malika who had been watching the whole thing and trying to stifle laughter.

"Oi! Mind doin' be a favour boss?" He called over to her.

"Sure Pugward, what do you want?" Malika played along, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Could you order me not to hurt any of these girls?" The apprentices all looked at him now, some smiling at his obvious theatricality.

"Pugward you can not hurt any of these girls." Malika ordered with mock sternness.

"Great." He turned back to the girl he'd been talking to who he was happy to see had found some colour in her cheeks again. "So there, I gotta do what she says don't I? Now ya don't have to shit yourself. C'mere and I'll show you what that in your hand does."

The girl was hesitant but another of the remaining three, a tall girl with long blonde hair who looked almost as old as Malika lowered her head. Pugward was pleased to see that this was also one of the girls who had shed her cloak in favour of a silver chain about her hips and a golden tiara on her head. Everything else remained bare for his viewing pleasure as she leaned close to him. He reached out and lightly touched his fingers to the sides of her head, her blonde hair was full and luscious to the touch. There was a moment of absolute silence throughout the room before the imp released her and she stood upright.

The girl seemed a little puzzled for a moment before she looked down at the beautiful lute in her hand that was decorated with gold leaf patterns. She brought it up to the proper position and began to play as if she'd practiced all her life. The music that filled the hall was as beautiful as she was and she laughed as she played. The remaining two girls bumped their heads together as they both leaned toward Pugward after seeing what he had done. They had never heard music before and found it to be one of the most incredible things they had ever known. The imp chuckled and did the same for them both and they joined in playing their harp and the flute respectively. Another harp was added to the melodious song they all played together after Pugward lifted the first girl from her impromptu sleep and gave her the gift of music.

Once they were all playing the imp stood back and admired his handy work. The music had the desired effect, for through no spell or influence on his part other than the harmless music they played, the women began to dance. More cloaks were shed as they got in the way of the movements and he got to watch them experiment with the different tunes and what movements they enjoyed. He was having the time of his life until he felt two pairs of hands grab him from behind.

"Hey! What gives?" He asked as Shanti and Malika lifted him above their heads.

"Well Pugward, we want to thank you for all you've done but we're not doing anything with you until you've had a bath." Shanti told him with a rather evil smirk.

"Hey no, wait...I'm an imp. We don't bloody well get wet! We're like cats and, er, deserts! Yeah." He began to wriggle in their grasp trying to escape but they weren't having it. What's more since Malika was holding him like this he couldn't get free.

"No Pugward, you're like something the cat dragged in." Malika spoke as they carried him out of the treasury. The apprentices all followed along with them laughing cheerfully at the spectacle.

"Aw c'mon guys. You don't need to do this. I'll sleep at the bottom of the bed, down wind." He promised as he struggled even more when he saw the large pool of water he was about to be thrown into.

"Wouldn't you rather sleep between us?" Shanti asked him, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

This put Pugward in a harsh position since although his aversion to bathing was a thorough part of his psyche, so was wanting to nestle between two ridiculously attractive women every night. Malika took his silence as an opportunity and cast a simple spell to heat the large bathing pool to heat it up. They then dunked him under the water unceremoniously to the cheers and laughter of the apprentices. When he arose coughing and spluttering he found Malika had released him to strip out of her new clothes and Shanti alone was holding him in the water.

Shanti really should have been a great deal more worried when she saw the wolfish grin form on his mouth. Without Malika's touch to keep him under control he was easily able to send Shanti flying over his head to land on her back in the water. This brought about more hoots of laughter from the girls as they started to run into the enormous pool of hot water. Pugward took the initiative and hopped out of the pool but turned back to sit on the edge and cast a spell that turned the entire pool into an oversized jaccuzi with bubbles of air lifting throughout the water making the girls squeal with surprise and delight.

Pugward watched Shanti emerge from beneath the water and it was her turn to grin at him. He wondered why for a few long moments until he felt himself be trapped by two long legs at either side of where he was sat and felt Malika's hands wrap gently about his waist. She had slipped up behind him to sit at the edge of the pool, her long legs dangling in the water either side of where he was stood.

"Aw bugger." Pugward admitted defeat.

That was met with a melodic laugh from Malika.

"Oh Pugward we only want to wash you so we can play with you some more don't we Shanti?" Malika gave him an affectionate squeeze and he felt his head rest up between her large tits.

Shanti had swam between the partying girls by now and slipped into the water in front of him. Her face was at eye level with his cock and only inches away. She looked up at him and grinned in response. The cloak she had worn had been left at the bottom of the pool.

"Ladies! Ladies!" Malika lifted one of her hands for attention and the splashing and laughter settled down to a low hum after a few moments. "Pugward here doesn't want to get a bath. I think he needs some incentive. So if enough of us wanted to take a bath with him I'm sure he'd change his mind in a hurry."

The imp looked at his mistress with wide black eyes before turning to look over the girls in front of him as if awaiting one of them to be sick.

"I'll take a bath with him." Valeska's voice filled the room and the beautiful girl waded through the water to stand before Malika and the imp.

"Well that's Valeska, Shanti and me Pugward. What do you think?" Malika asked as her hands slowly slipped off his shorts to reveal his growing cock.

"Uh, well I mean..." Pugward was about to gladly accept the offer of splashing around in the nude with three mega-babes when he was interrupted.

"Can I too?" One of the girls nearby called out. She turned out to be a she-elf when she got closer to them.

"And me!" The blonde who had been the first to accept his musical tutelage put her lute down and splashed into the pool to join them.

"I will!"

"Me first!"

"Quit pushing."

By this point it seemed that every single girl in the water wanted to help bathe the imp. He felt Malika about ready to push him in and held up his finger to her with a very serious expression on his face. For a horrible moment she thought she had offended him with her teasing but then he calmly stood up between her legs and kissed her on the cheek.

"You are fucking awesome." He told her before he turned around and jumped up in the air to do a summersault, twist and then a perfect dive into the pool.

Malika laughed as once again cheers erupted throughout the room and suddenly the place was filled with women wanting to get their hands on the little imp. He felt hands caressing every inch of him as they washed away the grime and greasy exterior. Their fingers searched for him and as he was passed to each new girl they became bolder. After all it didn't take much of swimming about with naked girls to make his cock swell up to its disproportionate size.

"Wow! Look at that! It's like the other demon's." One of the girls gasped as his cock surfaced in front of her. His balls also swelled to match the large member and floated up on either side lewdly.

"It's getting bigger!"

"I bet I can make it bigger than you can." One of them challenged as Pugward nearly came on the spot.

He found himself relaxing with his back in the water and his chest floating above as he was held up by several pairs of hands as they all looked at his cock. The first tentative touch soon came after that and he looked down to see the elf girl lightly touching her fingers along his length.

"Did you see it twitch?" A girl to his left twittered with laughter.

"Gently girls, that's sensitive equipment." Shanti called out to them. She had swam up to Malika who had now entered the pool herself and they were busy fondling each other whilst watching Pugward enjoy himself.

A girl behind him let him rest his head on her soft round tits and three girls on either side of him held him up in the water whilst the elf started to gently stroke her fingertips up and down his cock. Many of the others were watching what was going on, their naked bodies pushed close together as they tried to look over each other's shoulders to see the action. The closeness of the situation meant that lots of wet slippery bodies were squeezed together tightly and some of the girls started to look from Pugward to each other. The occasional giggle or gasp of sudden intimacy broke the tense silence as the slender elf girl stroked him with nimble talented fingers.

"Let me try." Valeska's head popped up over the elf's shoulder and gave Pugward a sultry smile.

Her hand joined the other over his cock and slowly encircled its length before tightening comfortably and beginning to stroke up and down with an exquisite slowness. Pugward watched as Valeska further teased by slipping her free hand around the elf and squeezing her firm tits to elicit a small surprised moan from her elfin lips.

"I think he likes it." Said the girl whose comfortable boobs his head was resting upon.

"I want a turn." It was a girl with luscious tanned skin and long wavy black hair who was helping to hold him up who complained.

"Oh yeah? Well what are you going to do?" Valeska challenged, her hand now gliding up and down Pugward's slick shaft as her elven partner played with his balls.

"Well..." The girl hadn't thought she'd have to one up Valeska but Pugward silently started to thank each of the gods of the underworld in turn that she did. "...How about I kiss it? Would you like that Pugward?"

"Is the Pope freakin' Caltholic?" The imp groaned.

"Um...I don't know." The girl seemed slightly put down.

"I'd love it!" He quickly added.

She beamed at the response and everyone watched as she leaned toward that bulging dark green tip and placed her soft lips upon it. Her first kiss was somewhat chaste as she tasted his salty skin and then looked up at him with her bright blue eyes to see he was obviously enjoying himself. Quickly stroking her wet hair back from her face she continued to kiss his cock, her lips slowly opening to let her tongue lightly taste the tip.

"Oh yeah that's fuckin' great!" The girls laughed and whistled at the imp's commendation.

As the dark haired girl continued to kiss the end of his cock Valeska never let her hand slip from his shaft and the elf girl continued to stroke his balls beneath the bubbling water.

Pugward felt the girl behind him slip away to be replaced by another who held up his shoulders with her hands and let him rest his head upon an even more comfortable pillow-like set of tits. He looked up to see Malika's porcelain features looking down at him with a large smile on her face.

"Hey boss." He grinned up at her dreamily.

Suddenly he felt Valeska's hand leave his cock allowing the dark haired girl with her lips wrapped around the swollen head of his length to suck him deeper into her mouth. As her head descended between his legs he could see the elf behind her with her head turned to the side and her mouth locked tightly against Valeska's.

That did it.

The imp growled when he felt his thick sticky cum bubble up his length and explode into the girl's hot wet mouth. This clearly surprised her and she quickly lifted her mouth from him just in time to get splashed in the face by a stream of his oily black gunk. She yelped in surprise and then licked her lips when she found she quite enjoyed its taste. The final gush of his orgasm made his back arch and sent the thick wad flying up in the air and back down to land on his belly. The girl who had been sucking his cock licked her lips and got back to what she was doing. This made some of the more curious girls came close until he felt their soft tongues licking over his belly.

Pugward knew all too well that this was way better than heaven.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers
12