The Deflowering of a Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roaming his hands across the trembling expanse of Lindsey's body, Geoff continued using his lips and tongue to scour off the unique flavor from the young girl's smooth flesh. She laid there under his weight, staring down through her slitted eyes and watched as Geoff's body seem to inflate with confidence and arousal each time he moved lower and inhaled her obvious arousal.

Paying special care not to touch her ripe and flowering vagina once he had reached Lindsey's midrift, Geoff continued to layer kisses all over the shivering girl's belly and waist as her small breasts quivered on top of her chest. Reaching up with both hands as he tongued at Lindsey's bellybutton, Geoff unsnapped the 18 year old's bra and left the undone bra closure resting there between her milky cleavage.

"Pull it apart, Baby," Geoff mouthed, gently imploring Lindsey to reach up with her own hands and pull the bra cups apart to reveal her bosom.

Knowing he had Lindsey in the palm of his hand, in every sense of the word, Geoff rested there between her trim thighs and watched as she flailed her hands up to her chest. His eyes widening, Geoff grinned like a wolf preparing to feast when Lindsey finally was able to grasp the lacy edges of the bra cups between her fingers and pull them apart, alllowing her small, round titties to spill free.

Pressing his right hand down directly over Lindsey's crotch the instant she exposed her breasts, Geoff squeezed her vagina tenderly through her panties causing the 18 year old's voice to gush wildly from her lungs.

Masterfully swirling his thumb under the elastic band of her underwear, Geoff began working them down until her flarred and beautiful cunt was in full view. Continuing to roll her panties down until he had slipped them completely off, Geoff took the damp blue fabric and rolled it into a ball.

"I'm keeping these," he sighed down to an attentive Lindsey, forcing her to watch as he claimed the first of his trophies.

Stripped bare, Lindsey fully expected Geoff to swoop in and begin consumating the arrangement that her Mother had brokered. Instead, he continued to kneel there between her legs staring down at her as if trying to committ every twist and turn of her emotions to memory. Finally he reached out and rubbed his left hand several times through Lindsey's brown hair before allowing his fingertips to trapse down her neck. Calmly guiding them to the center of her throat, Geoff then traced them down the center of Lindsey's chest until his thumb came to rest on top of the breathless girl's erect clitoris.

His own spine sizzling from the way Lindsey's body jerked below, he was sure he could see her heart pounding inside her chest each time he pressed and flipped his thumb across her throbbing clitoral bud.

"So no man has ever touched you...here?" Geoff sighed, inching his middle finger ever so slightly through Lindsey's dense pubic fleece.

"...No...," Lindsey struggled to answer.

Using his fingers like a pair of tongs to seperate the rubbery and inflamed entrance of the virgin girl's cunt, Geoff nudged his own knees forward on the mattress until he was directly above Lindsey's crotch. Keeping his grip steady but firm on Lindsey's vulva, Geoff leaned forward once more and kissed her softly on the lips, feeling her hard, pointy nipples press against his bare chest as he came to rest on top of her.

Lindsey's eyes rolled like pinballs in their sockets as the older man hovered above, taking complete control of her body.

"Do you ever make yourself cum?" he matter of factly asked, keeping up the constant pressure on Lindsey's blood filled nub.

"Yes," Lindsey finally yelped.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Geoff chisled further at her will.

"Yes," Lindsey squeeled, her swollen cunt now jerking upwards against Geoff's digital manipulations.

Sliding both hands between Lindsey's thighs, Geoff pushed them further apart as he lowered himself down her body. Flipping each of his thumbs across the throbbing labia of Lindsey's pussy, Geoff eased his face directly up to the naked girl's virgin sex. His senses filling with the languid scent of Lindsey's desire, Geoff cradled his hands under Lindsey's rear and jacked her cunt up far enough to meet his mouth.

A sharp howl whistled from Lindsey's mouth when Geoff began filling his palate with the nector of her arousal.

"Does that feel good?" she heard him ask from between her legs, as if the entire world outside of her closed eyes was a million miles away.

Feeling his tongue swipe steadily deeper through her buttery, bubblegum pink folds, Lindsey forced her eyes open just enough to see how Geoff's goatee and cheeks had become shiny and glazed with her uncontrolable moisture. A plaintive wail burst from her lungs when Geoff began to swivel and swirl his tongue all the way inside her, using it just like a snowplow to devour her pooling juices. Several times, Geoff would take her up to the point of no return only to pull back, leaving her naked teenage body squirming under his skilled mouth and begging incoherantly for release.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Geoff finally asked, after more than 20 minutes of eating her out and taking her up to the precipise of five near orgasms.

"Let me put a condom on," Geoff said, his lips smeared with Lindsey's copious dew when he saw the gentle nod of her head.

"...No...," she stammered, trying to raise her head and formulate her scattered thoughts.

"I want to feel you inside me. If you can hold it back...I'd rather feel you inside me," Lindsey sighed. "I'll...I'll...swallow it when were finished if you want."

"...You will," Geoff replied, half stunned, his adrenaline racing so hard now he had to take a couple of deep breaths just to calm his raging libido before going through with the task at hand.

Stepping out of his pants, Geoff's cock jutted straight out, like a blunt rod pointed directly at Lindsey as she laid below, gazing up at him. Wasting no time, Geoff positioned his knees to the inside of each of Lindsey's thighs, nudging them all the way apart. Then grabbing her ankles, Geoff draped each of Lindsey's calves over his shoulders giving him complete and unfettered access to the desperately aching entrance to her pussy.

Gradually pushing forward, Geoff absorbed every facial tick, contortion and muscle twitch of Lindsey's body as he fed his cock into her. With slow, attentive and precise jabs, Geoff burrowed his cock into the moaning girl's womb until she was a virgin no more.

A cascade of energy ripped through Lindsey each time Geoff drove forward, causing her size 32 B breasts to shake and sway each time his groin pressed harder down on hers. His hands gropping intermittently at Lindsey's tender bosom, Geoff could feel his lust coming to a rolling boil inside his balls as the young girl's strained with delight below.

Lindsey's tight pussy was so slick with her dripping arousal that the linens underneath her had now become saturated as Geoff held her in place several inches off the sheets.

"You didn't bleed," he mouthed somewhat disappointedly, stealing a quick peek down to guage his progress. "How did you pop it...tell me Lindsey!"

"When I was over at a girlfriend's a long time ago," her voice riddled with shame but compliance to Geoff's demand.

"We found one of her Mom's sex toys...under the bed...and I wanted to feel what it felt like inside me...that's how," Lindsey trembled, on the verge of tears as her voice jumped each time Geoff pressed deeper.

"Goddamn that's hot," Geoff gritted his teeth, knowing the effort to keep from busting his nut inside the naked, teen girl skewered now on his cock was going to be much harder than he thought.

Conjuring the image of Lindsey and her friend experimenting with a dildo filled Geoff's head as Lindsey's cunt choked and constricted around his swollen cock.

"I better make her cum right now or I just know I'm gonna wind up knocking the girl up," Geoff told himself.

Clutching his hands down on Lindsey's narrow wrists, Geoff held her arms tightly to the bed as he intensified his thrusts. Feeling her body rumble like an engine against his, Geoff finally sank his cock as far as it would go inside Lindsey. Slicing his dick in and out until her rubbery pink quim had completely encassed it, Geoff ruthlessly pounded Lindsey until she had no choice but to cum.

"...Yes...yes...Yes...Yes...YES...YESSSS...YESSSSSSS...YYAAYYYSSSSSSSS," Lindsey's voice grew, starting as a murmuring chant then exploding through the room like shattered glass as wave after wave of indescribable euphoria tore through her mortal fiber.

"Are you cumming, Babydoll?" Geoff quietly taunted.

"Yes," Lindsey managed to croak, her pussy squeezing in spastic convulsions around his still drilling appendage.

Keeping his dick stabbed all the way inside of her until she had gone lifeless and limp, Geoff slid his hand down to the base of his still throbbing manhood, choking off any chance that he might cum trying to remove it from his sticky and now deflowered claim.

"My turn," Geoff thought privately as he disengaged from Lindsey and eased up on his knees to straddle the exhausted girl's chest.

Pumping his cock to keep it primed, Geoff crawled up on top of Lindsey, paying special care to rub the head of his rigid prick over her belly and breasts as he took his place on top of her. Grabbing a pillow, Geoff placed it underneath Lindsey's head to prop her up enough so she was eye level with his glistening manhood.

"You really are spent," he muttered tenderly down Lindsey, seeing for the first time just how much starch he'd already taken out of her.

"You still want to do this?" Geoff looked straight down into Lindsey's hazy eyes and asked, illiciting a weak but definate nod of her head.

Using his cock like a third hand, Geoff brushed the blunt, round head of it over Lindsey's flushed cheeks, across her sweaty brow and down to her tiny white chin, leaving a faint sheen of the girl's own vaginal secretions covering her face.

"Open up," he said gently.

With all the care a man in his condition could manage, Geoff snuck the head of his bulging cock between Lindsey's lips. His thighs rising in a powerful arch above Lindsey's upper body, Geoff tilted his groin far enough forward until he could push his dick straight into the young girl's mouth.

Watching Lindsey's eyes cross as she struggled to accomodate his manhood, Geoff could hear tiny slurps and gasps echo from Lindsey's throat each time he fed her another inch. Before she knew it however, Geoff was fucking Lindsey's mouth with the same cruel, calculating and unrelenting efficiency he had just fucked her virgin pussy with a few minutes earlier.

His hairy, bloated balls smacking Lindsey's chin each time he pushed his dick further into the vacuum seal of her mouth, Geoff watched the pretty girl's entire face expand to handle the girth he was providing.

"Can you take it all, Sexy," he hissed down to her, an electrical charge of lust shooting through his core when he saw the mixture of devotion and struggle in Lindsey's innocent brown eyes.

Stunned by just how well the teenage girl had deepthroated the seemingly endless supply of cock he had given her, Geoff increased the speed of his thrusts until semen shot like a punctured firehouse from his cock down Lindsey's gullet.

"UUURRGGHHHHH...HHHRRGGAAHHHHHHHMMMMRRAARRGGHHHHHHH," the older man savagly grunted, losing any sense of composure that came with the job for the moment as he selfishly sprayed his seed deep into the pit of Lindsey's belly.

The backlog of sperm Lindsey couldn't swallow washed back out of her mouth and began seeping from the corners of her lips as Geoff gradually began to withdraw his pulsing endowment. Resting on top of Lindsey's chest, Geoff took a long and satisfied deep breath as he stared down at the girl trapped below. Taking his cock and using it like a basteing brush, Geoff smoothed the residue cum from Lindsey's mouth across her face before raising it back up and depositing it in her gasping mouth one last time so she could cleanse and injest the custardy semem that remained.

____________________________________

This was the part of the job, if there was such a thing, that Geoff dreaded. He had just taken a very sweet and friendly young woman's virginity, and now as she drifted back to reality and all its consequences, he had to turn away from her as she rested there on the bed, her body and pysche silently begging to be held.

"You just cant get emotionally involved," Geoff repeatedly admonished himself as he gathered his clothes.

He did lean down and kiss Lindsey on the top of her head just before making the final turn to leave and felt his heart warm from the smile that crested on her face.

"There is a shower if you want in the room right there," Geoff told her, knowing his voice sounded callous and final as he turned to go.

"Goodbye Lindsey, you were beautiful."

_____________________________________

The heavy and nearly paralysing weight of physical and emotional exhaustion soon settled down on Lindsey as the endorphins of release began to wear off. While the suggestion of a shower did sound splendid, Lindsey knew she was just too tired to even effort it. All she really wanted to do was get dressed, meet her Mom and head back to the hotel and allow everything that had happened to sink in.

Dreading that awkward walk back up the hallway and the certain looks and inquiry she'd have to endure, Lindsey knew even on flimsy knees, the sooner she started, the sooner it would be over.

Once she had dressed herself, everything except for the panties which Geoff had kept as a trophy, Lindsey stiffened her spine the best she could, opened the door and began putting one foot in front of the other.

When she had walked back into the lobby however, a strange vibe quickly swept through Lindsey when she saw only Juanita sitting there behind her desk.

"Where's my Mom?" the young girl asked, looking hesitantly around the room.

"I think you're a big enough girl to see this," Juanita finally said after a long and patient assessment of the 18 year old standing in front of her.

"Come with me...," the Madam offered.

*

Part 2

Coming soon

12