The Deflowering of My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

He pushed his hard cock in between her tits and let it revel there for a moment.

"Feels lovely, plaything, but perhaps just a little dry." He reached down her body and put his right hand on her pussy again. He rubbed it firmly, spreading her labia as if was trying to coax out a cup of her juices.

Then, he pulled her thong to the side, removing what paltry modesty she had remaining, and pushed two fingers inside. Sarah squirmed but took the intrusion easily.

"Look at that, Neanderthal," Navdeep addressed me. "You've been waiting years for this, and now I'm going to get it twice before you get it at all."

I was enraged, but wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of replying. He didn't care. He knew he was getting to me. He spread her open with two fingers, lewdly showing me what should have been mine by now.

Sarah was responding well to the fingering. Her hips started to thrust off the bed in response to his touch. He teased her, alternating his pace and force, preventing her from getting into a rhythm but keeping her juicing. I could tell Sarah wanted to cum badly, but he was not fingering her for her pressure.

When his fingers we're dripping with my wife's juices, he grabbed his cock and stroked it until it was glistening. He then returned his cock to her cleavage and started fucking her tits hard.

Sarah made uncomfortable sounds as he rocketed in and out. He grabbed her magnificent tits at the base and pushed them together, making her cleavage as tight as her pussy.

"Fuck yes! Kiss my ass, plaything."

Sarah must have given it a half-hearted effort, because he said, "No, you can do better than that. Kiss it loudly so your husband can hear."

A second later, and exaggerated kissing sound echoed in my ears. My wife, while exposing her pussy to me, was getting tit-fucked and kissing another man's ass all at once. Navdeep really knew how to enact vengeance.

After he was done fucking her breasts, he dismounted, grabbed a condom and moved around to her feet again.

"God, Navdeep, that was so embarrassing!" my wife exclaimed.

"It could get worse, Sarah. Keep stalling with my commands and I'll make you lick my asshole," he said as he pulled on the condom. Her and my stomachs lurched simultaneously at the thought. We both vowed not to piss him off.

Navdeep grabbed Sarah by the ankles again and pulled her until her butt was on the edge of the bed. He then lifted her legs up and apart so that her ankles came to rest on his shoulders. He then grabbed the waistband of her thong and pulled it up over her feet, tossing it on the floor near the closet I was locked in.

"Now, Sarah, is your chance to cum."

"Please go slow, Navvy. You're so big."

He was monstrous. Though I was looking at him from the back, I could see his cock and balls dangling near the entrance of my wife's pussy. It seemed more possible to push a bowling ball down the drain. Her tight, once-used pussy would have to stretch a lot.

Navdeep, no surprise, seemed to have a plan. He held his cock at the base and just nuzzled the tip against her sex. Sarah gasped in pleasure at the gentle sensation. His condom-covered head slowly traced around the inner folds of her labia, working in a spiral pattern until he was coaxing apart the outer walls.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice, Navvy. Thank you for being easy on me," she moaned whorishly.

"Your pretty pussy is starting to bloom for me, plaything. It won't be long until I'm balls deep inside of you."

Sarah moaned again, seemingly open to the idea. Navdeep shuffled forward a bit and slipped his had inside her.

"Ooooohhhhh, go slow," my wife panted.

He did, and I watched in amazement as he stretched her out. It was like those nature videos where a snake detaches its jaw to swallow an alligator. Impossible, but happening right before my eyes.

Sarah's breathing accelerated as she took more and more of him. When he was halfway in, he suddenly stopped trying to get deeper and held still. He then placed his hand on her mound and started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

I could see Sarah's legs start to quiver, one of her tells that a climax was approaching. Navdeep rubbed her in a quick and firm motion, keeping a steady pace so she could match him.

"Cum for me, plaything," he nearly growled.

Sarah complied. Her ankles dug into his shoulders as her hips attempted to lift off the bed. But her held her mound firmly down, pinning her to the mattress. This seemed to amplify her pleasure, and she let out a piercing scream as she came.

And not only did she cum, but she squirted like a fire hydrant. With Navdeep's cock stuffing her, the result was like placing your thumb over a hose. Her squirt shot in every direction, but most of it went on the floor between his legs.

"Oh my god, Navvy. I've never cum like that before." No. She hadn't. I'd be the one to have caused it.

Sarah seemed to have gone limp on the mattress. Her feet fell off his shoulders and settled around his chest. He grabbed them there and pushed them back so that her knees were against her breasts.

"And you should be well-lubricated now," he said as he climbed on the bed and pushed the rest of his cock inside her.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" Sarah screamed in an intense mix of pain, shock and euphoria. Navdeep was right. It only took him a matter of minutes to get balls deep inside her.

Sarah, folded in half, whimpered at the confusing mix of emotions overwhelming her mind. No question she was enjoying this, but she also felt incredibly guilty that the original deal she had made with Navdeep had ultimately led them to this situation. She wiped tears from her eyes as she came again.

Navdeep pulled out and rolled her into her stomach.

"Sorry, plaything, but you make it really hard to cum if I have to watch you cry."

He re-entered her pussy and pushed all the way in again. Sarah wiped the tears from her face in an effort to appease him. She really didn't want to have to lick his asshole.

From this position, Navdeep unhooked her bra and pulled it off. He threw it with the thong lying just beyond the closet door, then grabbed her ass and started fucking her harder than ever.

"Fuckfuckfuck," Sarah grunted in pace with his thrusting. Her entire body rocked against the bed as the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy filled the room.

Navdeep still had something more devious planned. He grabbed his balm off the nightstand and opened it without interrupting the fucking he was giving her. Popping off the top, he took a trace amount and returned the jar to the nightstand. Then, with his left hand, he spread her ass cheeks, before bringing his right forefinger to her tight anus.

"Wait! Navvy! What are you doing?" Sarah exclaimed in horror.

"Plaything, relax. You know you'll enjoy it in the end...No pun intended."

He snickered at his joke as he smeared the ointment over and around my wife's asshole.

"Oh my god, Navvy. Please don't put your dick in my butt. You'll tear me in half."

"I know, Sarah. I might literally kill you if I did that. But since I'm not a Neanderthal like your husband, the thought had never crossed my mind. Just tell me if it feels good."

He removed his finger so that he could peel her ass apart with both hands. The cool, air-conditioned atmosphere contrasting with the warning sensation of the balm seemed to tantalize her. It looked like her asshole was flexing a bit.

"Look at that, Neanderthal. Your wife's sphincter is winking at me. It could never take my cock, but it's asking for some attention. Does it feel good, plaything?"

"Damn it, yes, it feels good Navvy! You've created a wonder drug."

"Now this next part might take some getting used to, but you'll love it soon enough."

Sarah looked over her shoulder at him, wondering what he was about to do. He slid his right thumb towards her puckering asshole and pushed it in to the first knuckle.

"Ow!" Sarah yelped at the intrusion. Her knees reflexed so that her feet came off the ground and hit him in the ass, but he was undeterred. He continued to fuck her pussy with his cock as he worked his thumb up her ass.

With his left hand, he again reached under her veil and grabbed her hair. Pulling her so that he was arching her back, he kept her waist pinned down with the thumb in her asshole. He adjusted his height so that he could piston down into her pussy, so that with every pump he stimulated her g-spot.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Sarah moaned breathlessly.

"You like my thumb in your ass, plaything?"

"Yes, I like it."

He pushed it in further. Sarah squealed in pleasure.

Navdeep released her hair, grabbed his phone and took a few more pictures. He focused his attention on her ass, plugged with his thumb, and the stretch of her pussy around his cock. Sarah still didn't realize he had taken any pictures.

He then pulled his thumb out, spread her cheeks again, and snapped a picture of her mini gape.

"Fuck yes," he said as he admired the shot he had just captured. Years from now, when he's forced into an arranged marriage with someone of his own heritage, he will have an endless supply of spank bank material with my wife as the start.

Tossing the phone onto the bed, he resumed his heightened pace, bringing her quickly back to the precipice of orgasm. He again leaned over her and whispered into her ear.

"It's ok, Navvy. You can take it off."

What was that? Take what off?

Navdeep sneered as he pulled out and slipped off his condom. He threw it into the pile of her lingerie before taking position to enter her again.

"What the fuck?" I shouted. "That was our one condition."

"It takes me forever to cum with a condom on, Neanderthal. This way your night will end earlier."

He pushed back in and they both reacted favorably.

"Much better to feel your sex contracting around me than that plastic sheath," he said.

"It feels better to me too. I can feel every vein on your cock now."

Sarah's tone was that of an overacting porn star. Navdeep was practically converting her into a slut.

"That's it, baby. Take my cock. Yes! Take my cock! Uh! Take my LOAD!!"

And then he erupted inside my wife's pussy. The sensation pushed Sarah over the edge, as she squirted for the second time tonight. We were going to have to hire a carpet cleaner.

Navdeep pulled his thumb from her ass and placed both hands on her shoulder blades, holding her down as he savored the sensation of his softening cock easing out of her pussy. Even after it fell from her, he held her down.

"The finale, plaything. When I get off you, I want you to scramble off the bed and get on your knees in front of the closet. You will spread your knees as far as possible, rest your ass on the floor, hold your arms behind your back, and open your mouth while looking up. Position yourself so that your husband can see you in profile."

Sarah did exactly as she was told. When he backed up, she moved to get into position, unaware or uncaring of the two men gawking at her swinging, perspiration-covered tits and glowing backside.

She dropped to her knees, sat her ass on the floor, put her arms behind her back and opened her mouth to him. Fuck, she was a sight. I hoped she would let new use her like that tomorrow.

"Good job, plaything. Now, you've made an awful mess of my cock. Clean it with your mouth and I'll be on my way."

Even flaccid, his cock extended out about six inches, and he dipped it in her mouth. Sarah immediately wrapped her lips around it, swirling her tongue between the crevices to get every drop of cum.

"Good girl. Now, because I'm flaccid, you should be able to take all of me in your mouth. I'm going to push in, you extend your tongue and tickle my balls, and you're done."

He did, shuffling his feet forward and stuffing his limp cock into her mouth. Sarah gagged a bit at the scent and taste, but trudged onward. He grabbed the back of her head and held her in pace so she couldn't back out.

"Tickle my balls, Sarah."

As she pushed her tongue past the intrusion at her lips, Navdeep snapped a couple pictures of her face. She didn't notice because her eyes were clenched tight in concentration.

"Look at me," he ordered.

She opened her eyes and convulsed in horror as Navdeep took the money shot. A beautiful white wife, mouth stretched gloriously around his member, with his ejaculate smeared around her lips. Eyes looking right into the camera.

He released her head and she jerked backwards.

"Navvy, what the fuck? I didn't say you could take pictures!"

He casually bent down and picked up her thong.

"Sarah, no limitations. Don't worry, I'm not planning on sharing them with anyone."

As he spoke, he took my wife's wedding night thong and dried his cock with it.

"Neanderthal, we're even as far as I'm concerned. Don't come after me, and I won't fuck your wife again. You're welcome for solving your problem, by the way."

Sarah knelt there obediently as he put his pants back on and left. Then she turned to me.

"What now?"

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12