The Deflowering of Sue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxNsue
maxNsue
27 Followers

He ordered Sue to stand up, which she did, still looking down at her feet. What in hell did she tell him? Bill asked me to unfasten Sue's bikini top. I hesitated and Bill's tone got more demanding, so I did as he ordered. I kind of liked being ordered around by Bill for some reason. My wife's large and firm breast were now on display but luckily we were concealed by the cabana. Bill then told Sue to take a slow walk around the pool and when she came back to the cabana, she was to deeply kiss Bill so that everyone could see that he was her sexual partner as her husband stood by and watched. He warned her that if she did not walk slowly, that she would have to do it again but this time without her bottom. I asked Bill if that was allowed at this pool and all he said is that it was if you tipped the right people well.

When I saw Sue standing topless next to Bill, I saw the big difference in sizes. Sue is only 5' tall and I am 6' but Bill had to be at least 6'2" or 6'3". He was heavily muscled and had previous told me that he had to be in his line of work and then winked. Sue hesitated and kept her gaze on the ground. Bill took off his shorts to revel a thong bathing suit that hardly contained the monster cock and balls within. He looked at me and smiled a little. He ordered Sue to look at his crotch which she slowly did. I could see the shock on her face as she saw what was there. Bill took her hand and put it on his cock and told her that if she wanted him to do all the things she said she wanted, she had to do everything he said no matter how embarrassing it was. He assured her and me, that he would never order us to do something illegal or that could hurt us in any way.

He gave Sue a little push and she started her walk of shame. Lots of guys and some girls watched her as she walked around the pool. When she got near the end she ran into the cabana. Bill was stern and told her that she has to obey his orders exactly as he says and for running the last few yards, she now had to take off her bottom and walk around the pool again. Sue begged him not to make her do it but all that he did was order me to remove her bikini bottom. Sue reluctantly stepped out of them and faced Bill with a very red face. He once again told her to walk around the pool and do not rush it or else he will have her do ever increasing embarrassing things until she got it right. Sue begged Bill not to make her do it and all he said is that it was necessary in order to have her experience the wedding night that she dreamed about. With that Sue stepped out into the open.

All eyes went to her as she was the only fully naked person by the pool. The pool boys/girls all turned their backs and disappeared behind a wall where the bar was. Sue's waxed pussy was reflecting the sun and she was a sight to behold. She walked very slowing this time, avoiding the gazes of the people around her. Some were pointing while others were taking pictures. She made her way slowly to the cabana and started to kiss Bill like the last time but he told her to also put her hand on his cock. She surprised me by doing it immediately and I saw Bill's cock grow the more they kissed. He eventually broke it off and told Sue to look at the crowd who was watching with interest. She was mortified but held her ground and did not enter the cabana until told to. We all sat down in our assigned places and Bill said that he was generally please as it showed that Sue will follow his orders and that I did not object and go ballistic about his handling of Sue. He did mention that Sue will have to work harder in obeying him the first time though.

I wondered what was next as Bill mentioned busting Sue's cherry that night. Bill said he had one more test for us. He now needed to make sure that I would unquestionably follow his orders. I got nervous immediately. I did not want to walk naked around the pool with my small penis which was now trying to hide inside my body like a turtle in a shell. Bill asked Sue to take off his thong and Sue obeyed instantly. His cock had to be about 9-10 inches and thick as a wrist. His balls were massive and his whole pubic area was shaved so that everything looked even bigger. He then told sue to lick his balls and she got on her knees and tentatively flicker her tongue out to touch one. Bill told her that she had to do better than that and told her to take each one in her mouth if she could and swirl her tongue over them. Sue could barely fit them in her mouth but she managed and when she was done with the second ball, Bill told her that she did a good job. Suddenly Bill announced that he needed a blow job so that he will not cum so fast tonight. Sue immediately started licking his cock but Bill pushed her away. He told her to tell me to do it.

Whoa, I did not sign up for this but was reminded that I did, if I read the small print. I did not have the $500,000 that the contract called for if I did not follow instructions. I should have read the damn thing more carefully. Sue turned to me and shyly asked me to suck Bills cock. I got up and walked over to where she held the black snake and got on my knees. I asked both of them if they really wanted me to do this and let them know that I never did this before so did not know how to do it well.

Bill said nothing but stare at Sue who told me more forcibly to put his cock in my mouth. She reminded me that she had no experience either. She put the tip of Bill's cock to my lips and said open wide and open wide is what it took to fit it in. I started to gag immediately and Bill told me to breathe through my nose. That did help as he instructed Sue to push my head into his cock. She complied immediately and Bill's cock was hitting the back of my throat.

I immediately vomited with most of it spilling out of the little gap between his cock and my lips. I swallowed the rest. Bill told me that the quicker I made him cum, the faster this would be over so I moved my mouth and tongue as fast as I could until he told me to slow down. I finally found a rhythm that Bill seemed to like and before long I could feel his cock pulsating so I tried to take my mouth off of it but Bill told me to swallow it all.

I thought about walking in public naked and decided that this humiliation in private was better than that and that I was no stranger to licking cum as my penis often fell out of woman's pussies and squirted all over their thighs and stomach. I waited for it and it came in large amounts. I thought that I was going to choke to death as the volume of his cum was way more than I expected due to only having my penis as an example to go by.

I managed to swallow it all, well, most of it. Bill told me to hold it in my mouth until it went soft and then had me lick it clean. When done, I asked him why he did not have Sue lick him, as it something a woman normally does. He replied that he did not want to give her a taste of his cock until she had given herself to him completely and was begging him to fuck her and make her a woman. OK, I said. Bill told us we did very well and to get ready for his visit to our room at about 8 pm. We were to both be naked when he arrived so that we got comfortable with our nudity.

I thought that was good because that was something both Sue and I needed to learn. Maybe there was a method to Bill's madness. He told me to make sure I gargled and cleaned my mouth before I kissed Sue as he did not want her to taste his cum until he was ready for her to do so. I nodded my agreement and Sue and I left a little dazed by what we both did. We looked at each other like saying, what the hell did we get ourselves into.

Once back in our room, I ordered room service even though we were both too nervous to eat. We showered separately, afraid to look each other in the eye and then waited for our meal to be delivered. We picked at our steaks without saying anything until I finally got the courage to ask Sue what she told Bill. She reminded me that she was not to tell me but would say that he asked about all of her sexual fantasies and what she expected from a husband on her wedding night and thereafter.

She said he told her not to worry and if we both followed his orders, she would get everything she wanted and some things that she did not know she wanted. That is all Sue would say. We finished eating close to 8pm so we rushed to push the cart into the hallway and strip off our clothes.

Right on the button, we hear a knock on the door exactly at 8. I like a punctual person because I am one too. We let Bill in and he looked at our nudity approvingly. He immediately told Sue to get on the bed and lay on her back. He asked me to undress him and when done, go sit in a chair and stay there until he called for me. I had a good view of the bed and was apprehensive as to what was to happen. Was he going to break my new wife's hymen tonight? Time would tell.

He got into bed and laid down next to my wife. He kissed her hard on the lips until she was gasping for air. He then kissed his way down to her breast and gave them some love bites which elicited a moan and a cry from Sue. He took each nipple into his mouth and applied as much suction as he could. Sue was trying to lift her body to minimize the stretching.

All of a sudden, Bill thrust his hand into my wife's pussy. Sue was startled and tried to get away. Bill barked at her to sit still and take anything he gave her. Sue quieted down and laid still taking Bill's rough handling. I noticed that Bill was careful not to penetrate her deep enough to pop her cherry. Sue began to respond to his rough treatment and was moaning in pleasure. She started telling him to fuck her and fuck her hard. She begged Bill to make her a woman an destroy her cherry. What happened next surprise both Sue and I.

Bill flipped Sue over and held her face down. He told me to look in his pants pockets and grab the bottle of lube he had there. I found it after trying both front pockets. I went to hand it to him but he said no, he wanted me to apply it to his cock but first I had to suck him to get him hard. I did not balk this time because I knew that I would not have to swallow his cum this time, although I was not sure of that. I sucked on his cock after playing with his balls and then lubed it up. I was expecting him to flip Sue on her back again and take her virginity. Instead, Bill asked me to place the tip of his cock at the entrance to Sue's ass.

When Sue heard that she screamed that she did not want that and it would hurt her. She was screaming all sorts of stuff like only whores and sluts did that. Bill ignored her protest and kept pushing deeper and deeper, ignoring Sues cries of pain. He did not get it all in and commented that it will take a few times to stretch her enough but proceeded to fuck her ass with about half of his cock. He told Sue to play with her clit as he ass fucked her and she did as she was told.

It was not long that her cries of pain turned to pleasure as she came hard. Bill kept still until she calmed down and then gently withdrew his cock from her ass. He then called me over and told me to blow him and swallow as before. His cock was in my wife's ass and I was hoping that it was clean as I put in into my mouth. This time Bill came very fast and it seemed shot twice the load that he had down earlier in the day.

After I licked him clean, he ordered us not to have sex with each other and that he would call us in the morning and we were to wait for his instructions. My wife was upset that she was still a virgin and said so. Bill just glared at her and said that she was not ready to be taken as she described to him. He wanted it to be exactly as she pictured it and in a condition to enjoy it. Then he left and we just looked at each other. I asked Sue if her ass was sore and she replied, "what do you think?" and "thanks a lot for nothing". She said she was going to take a shower and that Bill told her to tell me not to wash out my mouth before going to bed. We both slept well that night even though we were nervous about what tomorrow held.

maxNsue
maxNsue
27 Followers
12