The Deflowering of Youth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adda2d4u
adda2d4u
192 Followers

Then she did the killing blow. As I started to subconsciously flex my stomach, in a convulsive almost sit-up-like contraction, and felt my dizziness accelerate into full blown oxygen debt and unconscious borderline passing out, she tipped her chin down, so she could look over the top of her sunglasses and more clearly at her victim, and I'm guessing at my "situation" she caused. She then so obviously scanned my body with her eyes, looked back up at my own and I'm guessing saw a glassy-eyed, helpless boy fraught with a lust and desire his years had never known, and KNEW she was purposely hurtling him toward this event. She, in hindsight, had loved the inspired lust she created, wanted to force her womanly charm on me so much that I would be humiliated into a public incident of unassisted, untouched orgasm, a ruined one for the lack of stimulation, I would also later learn, and relished it. She provoked and fueled it. I had no chance...none. I knew I'd do anything for her, the realization a shocking and shameful revelation only toxically flooding my adolescent brain with furious fits of physical lust and concession.

Intoxicated with the shame and the public embarrassment pending, I looked at her tits again, knowing almost that I wanted to 'die' by that sword, if at all. She so clearly sensed and knew it as well, more than happy to allow my concession and subjugation to her goddess beauty. In one last stroke of genius cockteasing devastation, she hurriedly flipped to her left side, facing me brazenly. She was awash with smiles and glee at my pending doom. She knew. How many times had she made some stranger concede his pride and relinquish buckets of sperm into his clothing due to the shocking sex appeal and blatant reveling in its effect that she promoted? It was my last sane thought.

She giggled and moved her eyes to my destroyed cock. It was spasming on its own, involuntarily suffering so much it started to just thrash and begin a hyper-stimulated orgy of reactions. I remember feeling my eyes leak and water under the strain, probably adding to her brutally intense love of teasing, what looked like a boy crying as his cock spurted helplessly over her. I was not crying but it felt like every orifice was going to gush forth, my nose was leaking, my eyes watering, my mouth had drool off my chin, which I only noticed later, and then, yes, I began to climax involuntarily in public. My first ever climax.

She bit her bottom lip, watching my stomach first convulse, then watched as my cock reared even more obviously in my shorts, nearly facing straight up, but not quite, more at the 2pm position on the clock, and 45 degrees away from my pelvis, under the stretched and barely withstanding swimming shorts I had on. They were a light brown, I remember, nearly khaki, and very thin...a comfortable thing for surfing, swimming or walking. Not a great thing for hiding public erections or subsequent unwanted climaxes within them. Then it started.

There was the same rollercoaster effect happening. That tick-tick-tick going up was all hers. She was the chain pulling me up that mountain and was relentless. I followed equally. Unable to jump track or break from the pull. Then the perilous and stomach turning top...that hanging feeling knowing something is pending and feeling scared to experience it, but knowing it is unavoidable. And ever so slowly, painfully, it crested. And then broke, and went hurtling down the other side breakneck speed with me only a passenger.

The first burst felt nearly painful. It was if my entire testicle had been erupted through the tormented head. Such a voluminous and gargantuan spasm, the likes of which I promise not only had I never had or would again, but I genuinely believe not many do. It was honestly terrifying, it hurt and caused involuntary reactions in my body and torso due to the strength of the contraction and the internal muscles forcing a life's worth of semen and sperm up and out of my young, tortured cock.

I knew she was watching, but my eyes had screwed shut with the pain of the touchless climax starting. I know I convulsed physically there in that public setting, four feet from the most devastating, ruthless tease I would ever experience in my life. Hence my inspired, somewhat tortured itself, series by the same name (Ruthless Tease), which, Avid Reader, I so genuinely thank you and appreciate you for reading and commenting on so abundantly.

Then as the second volley of cum splattered inside my shorts, I realized I was in for a long haul. I was not even close to subsiding in lust, and my eyes popped open in panic, first about the general public, then about her...I was sure this would cross her line, and she would report the perverted youth that was openly masturbating (was I?) to climax next to her. Instead I see her propped on her left arm and elbow, tugging at the overwrought string between her tits and those tiny triangles, the pressure of which has exposed a sliver, yet still...I knew what I was seeing...of areola. Jeezus fucking Christ.

I think I hung my head and convulsed again...she was enjoying making this boy experience his first climax at her merciless teasing and over-sexy body. She bit her bottom lip and giggled again, shaking her head so obviously at my distress, that I think I pumped another six or so bursts of pent up cum into my shorts while she watched it flood my lap, and soak through grotesquely thick, white sperm boiling from within me.

Only when I had somewhat returned to Earth, did I hurriedly flip to my stomach. I could even hear the smashing of the load of cum against my still-hard cock and the cushion and the squishing, sticky sound it made as I adjusted the cock she had so deftly destroyed to lie straight up my body instead of angled off to the side like before. She somewhat disinterestedly glanced at my hand vanishing into my shorts to rearrange my "problem", and shook her head, now appearing displeased or something.

I was finally deflating, physically that is. But it was short-lived. My mind was reeling. I know for a fact, hindsight being the better part of valor now, that numerous others had witnessed my decadence and fall. I didn't have a CLUE at that time though. And I am guessing she partly thought my cumming would mean I would come to my senses so to speak and her ability to tease, torment and victimize me would be at an end. She was so wrong.

It was then, probably assuming I'm out of commission, which is amazing considering what she's just done, and now it's on to life as normal. But she sat upright, ignoring me now and grabbed an oversize apparently, men's tank top and threw it on over her scandalous body and suit, and stood, fluffing out the hem which then dropped to mid-thigh. She stood and then slowly, in that catwalk style again, moved among the crowd, towards the snack bar and concessions stand nearby. I watched painfully as so many heads turned to see her even in this downplayed dress. I started the subsequent next stage of my demise that moment. I was feeling the boil and burn inside of jealousy.

I watched as she stood in line and one after another man, strong, muscled, GROWN, approached and spoke and tried to touch her and she responded in kind, touching their arms, glancing at their bodies, blatantly, causing me to stir in pain. I started to FEEL, but not yet understand, that she fucks. A lot. And well, clearly, if she can do this to someone without a touch. The more I understood that others have her in their life, or memories of her, I got blinded by a white-hot surge of pain in my brain that made me want to run screaming from the image.

But in my misery...of protection, possessiveness and abject adoration...I realized I was hardening for her as I pictured her. It was ALL wrong! I was too young to know it, but it is a dangerous slippery slope to travel if you are aroused by a woman teasing you excited AND jealous. It opens so many possible betrayals without consequence, and temptations from ache. But how could I know she was doing that to me at that age? I could not...but she was...oh god, was she.

She got her beverage and finished her flirting with the other men, who without shame stared at her as she walked away, and I could see her smiling as she walked toward me, but not at me, at the impact she knew she had on those watching her. It was overwhelming. I almost surged erect in seconds. I was maybe six or seven minutes removed from my unabashed destruction and climax at the hands of this cockteasing goddess, but it felt like I hadn't cum at all.

I realized I was fully erect and the pressure my body weight was putting on my trapped cock, awash with my copious load recently flooding my shorts, had me perilously hard, but at least thankfully it was not obvious to her or the world just yet. I imagine she had somewhat forgotten me, but one glance at me I'm guessing gave her a hint of my new dilemma. Seems she wasn't through with me after all, but this would be even more devastating and injurious than the first climax of my life!

Seeing as I'm suffering at the remembrance of my seductress, I'm going to finish at this juncture, but trust me there is a second event even more gut-wrenching than the first which picks up when she sits down again, ultimately leading to my second and third climaxes, mere moments apart. But that's a story for a follow up, depending if you, Avid Reader, are up for it, or care. Nobody likes to be a bore!

adda2d4u
adda2d4u
192 Followers
12