The Deflowing of James

Story Info
Ebony workmate gets it from mate & girlfriend.
1.6k words
3.98
41.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers

He started coming round on Friday nights; for a chat, something to eat and to watch some soft, and some "hard" porn videos. His name was James and he was a workmate of mine. James was ebony skinned, 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, hard muscles from sport and gym.

One night he came round when Sue was with me. Sue is my long-term girl friend.

We all just chatted and had something to eat, drink and a relaxing evening. When he left he gave Sue a hug. She ground herself into him. She said to me after "James got hard when I ground into him. It felt lovely and big!" She then proceeded to take out my cock, push me onto the bed and lowered herself onto my cock. I had a lovely time and she could not stop coming whilst I talked about what James would do to her.

A couple of days later James apologised for getting hard with Sue, but he had this thing about big girls. Sue has big firm tits.

I told him not to worry for I had a gorgeous night fucking Sue after he left.

James said "I wish I had have stayed. I would love to fuck Sue!"

James was moving back to his mother's home, so the night before he brought some stuff round for me to keep for him, porn videos and magazines! We watched a few of his videos. We drank a couple of bottles of wine. James decided to stay the night.

I got out my photo collection and showed him some photos of my women. Some of Pat (nude and looking raunchy); Maura (nude and sexy); Sue clothed, semi clothed, topless, nude and then the series of her sucking my cock. James was right turned on, so was I. James pants had a massive bulge in them, my trousers likewise!

It was time for bed. James had the second bedroom. I went and was getting undressed down to a very wet pair of panties. James called me for a towel that I found in the press and walked out.

James stood there in just a small white pair of posing panties. His cock looked so big. I could not keep my eyes off it and my breath was coming heavy. James smiled and took the towel.

I went to bed and masturbated twice over the thought of his big cock.

In the morning he said to me "I was so turned on last night, I masturbated in bed, twice".

I responded "So did I".

After I told Sue that I had shown James the photos of her sucking my cock. "Did he go hard? Did you see his cock? I would love to suck it!" she exclaims. "You should show him our home made videos and then he might fuck me."

Two weeks later, on a Friday night the doorbell rang. It was James "I had to pick-up more of my stuff and thought I would call to see if I can scrounge food and a bed." Of course!

I cooked a meal for him and then changed into something more relaxing, a pair of lounging trousers, shirt and no panties. I wanted to see his large cock.

I asked if he would like to watch some videos, intimate ones, like of Sue and I. I said he must not laugh, so I put the first one on. This one was of Sue on the bed, me stripping her; she stripping me; she sucking me; me licking her. Sue screaming in a climax when I fucked her doggy fashion; shooting my sperm over her arse; me back licking her again until she is screaming to another climax and she down sucking my cock, deep-throat and swallowing my cum.

I asked James how would he like her doing it to him. He responded "Shame she is not here. I will be masturbating all night, although I will probably come in my pants in a minute."

"What a waste!" said I.

We looked at each other. I stood up and the bulge in my pants shows a massive hard on.

He commented "I see you are turned on as well."

"Like you!" I said. I knelt in front of him and unbelted his trousers, unzipped him. He did not stop me. He eased his trousers and 'posing pouch' down. A beautiful, big cock jumped up. I took it in my hand and pumped it a few times. James started moaning sexily. I could not resist his cock hence I lowered my mouth and licked the sperm juice from his tip. My mouth then engulfed his cock. I pumped and sucked, pumped and sucked, he was moaning and pushing on my head whilst watching the video of Sue sucking my cock. Suddenly his cock went extra hard, his breath gasped; he screamed. I sucked extra hard and his sperm shot in my mouth. I sucked and sucked every last drop down my throat.

He said "You suck better than any woman that has done that to me." (he had never experienced Sue!)

We then sat next to each other. I was still fondling his cock it was still hard and large. He pulled mine out and started pumping it. I stopped him and put another home-made video on "Sue in Las Vegas". She was really horny and sexy in this one.

We sat there watching and pumping each other's cock. James dived down with his mouth and sucked me just as I came. It was lovely and I was so turned on that later I sucked him until he came again.

In the morning at breakfast, James said it was a pity Sue had not been there last night. I said nothing may have happened if she had have been. He said it is nice to think something would have.

"When you are next down, why not let me invite Sue round and I will cook a lovely meal. Send me some photos of your cock that I can show her beforehand" I asked.

Next day he e-mailed me some photos of his hard cock.

When next Sue came round I told her that James and I had watched the videos. I showed her the photos he sent. "What happened?" she asked, stroking my cock.

I told her whilst she was down sucking my cock.

"James is coming down again in a couple of weeks. Why don't you come for dinner with the two of us?" I ask.

"Would you mind if I had his cock out? Would you mind if I suck it? Would you mind if he fucks me?" she responds.

"As long as I am there and can record the video?" I ask.

"Oh! Please! Oh! Yes!" she exclaims.

James arrives whilst I am cooking. "Is Sue coming tonight?" he asks.

"Yes, in more ways than one; most likely" I respond.

Due to the warmth of the evening I wear shorts and t-shirt, James wears a white gym t-shirt and white silk shorts. It shows his ebony skin off to a treat. I fondle his cock, it goes hard but is not constrained.

Sue arrives. She is wearing a black wrap-over dress, it gapes, no bra. She shows me in the kitchen that she has black hold-up stockings and see-through g-string panties. The black shows off her white skin. She looks very sexy.

We sit round the table. It is round so that we are all sitting next to each other. The starter is crab and avocado. We eat. I clear away and go to fix the main course. They are talking.

I return with the main course, beef roll with fresh vegetables.

James and Sue are looking hot. "Are you two alright?" I ask.

"James is suffering!" Sue states.

"She is stroking my cock, if she does not stop I will cum!" says James.

"Sue, this is the main course, that is for afters" I exclaim.

"He was ogling my tits, so I just wanted to see what effect it had!" says Sue.

Her tits are falling out at this point and neither of us can stop looking. My hands go under the table, one roams over James cock, the other up Sues thigh. I meet resistance. It is James hand. He is stroking her panties.

We eat.

"What is for afters?" asks Sue.

"Ice cream or James cock" I respond

"Lets go!" screams Sue, pulling James from the table and pushing him onto the chair.

I get the video camera just in time to record Sue pulling out James cock and engulfing it in her mouth. James has her tits out and is fondling her big nipples.

Suddenly James moans and shoots his sperm down Sues throat. "That was quick!" she exclaims as he pushes her down, lifts up her dress and hooks her panties to the side and starts tonguing her vagina and clit. She is moaning and starts thrusting into his tongue. She cum's very loud.

They rest. My cock is hard. Sue crawls over and starts sucking my cock. James goes behind her and rubs his cock along her pussy lips. She is going wild and he thrusts his cock up her pussy and starts fucking her. The sight drives me wild and I start to cum immediately and Sue swallows every drop and then concentrates on the big black cock that is ramming into her.

Soon James groans and thrust deeper into her has his sperm shoots from his large cock. He withdraws and Sue moves and sucks it clean.

We all strip off and with Sue between us we watch the other home made videos including the one made that night.

James has since gone abroad to work, but he still sends me photos and videos of his exploits.

bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers