The Deity I Love

Story Info
Young White girl had a crushed on Chinese folklore deity.
1.4k words
4
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, and I hope my wish comes true" That's the normal routine for Mary, a 29 yrs girl with long blonde hair and a quite-sexy body, before going to bed, say goodnight to the bowling ball sized Budai figure on the end table, and rub his big belly to bring wealth, good luck, and prosperity, as once belief popular folklore said.

She jumped onto the bed and covered herself with a large duvet and smiled at the figure before turning off the lamp and sleeping.

Budai, please don't confuse with the Gautama Buddha, many people in Western world known Budai as laughing Buddha, the fat, bald man wearing a robe and wearing or otherwise carrying prayer beads. He carries His few possessions in a cloth sack, being poor but content. He is often depicted entertaining or being followed by adoring children. His figure appears throughout Chinese culture as a representation of contentment.

She can't remember when the first time was that she had seen or known Budai. Maybe it was from some mainstream media or when she hung out with friends in Chinatown for the first time when she was a college student, but that's what was stuck in her mind and made her interested to study the information of that bald fat man figure.

Normal interest became passion, and then adult fantasies, although she had never laid eyes on any fat men, but this fat god aroused her, nearly a year ago before now that Budai become involved in her horny day dream.

Tonight was the same as any another night, saying goodnight to her beloved Budai figure and hoping she would dream about him in an aroused way, but she didn't know that this night would change her forever.

She got into a deep sleep, and dreamt, but this was the strangest dream she had ever had, the dream she had wished for, for nearly a year.

She woke up in a white world, laying back on soft puffy clouds, her warm naked body tingling and aroused as she sleepily took a breath in. She smelled jasmine in the air and there was a faint tinkling of bells that made her feel so content and happy.

As she turned her head lazily to the side, she saw an enormous belly before her, and underneath it juts an equally impressive thick cock, a beautiful member that is light brown and thick, the tip just peeking from it's foreskin and the shiniest pearl of pre-cum brimming at the hole; lifting her eyes up, she saw the smiling fat face of The Budai, His eyes so kind and sparkling.

"Him? Really?" she thought, but was cut off by the deep kindly voice in her mind.

"It's me, Mary, The fat man you said goodnight to, the figure aside your bed every night, the fat man you have the erotic dream many times...and I will make your wish come true" that's the voice she heard, she froze for a second and then reply back by smiling.

Easily lifting her tiny frame up, He embraced her to His body, pressing her against His warm, silky skin. She smelled His sweet breath as His large lips kiss her, His tongue is like honey in her mouth and her mind reels as if drunk on wine.

She wrapped her thin legs around His ribs as she sit on His plump belly, grinding her ass into Him while she returned His kiss, her fingers caressing His bald head, His fleshy earlobes, the rolls of fat around His neck. It felt as if her very soul was on fire, growing hotter and hotter as she squirmed and wriggled her body against Him, relishing the feeling.

As His hands guided her, she felt as if she was floating as she moved away from Him and slowly fell halfway back until she stopped, her legs spread as if on their own and she began to breathe harder as she became so wet and aroused; her body offered to Him, her pussy spread wide for Him to see as He stood before her, His fat gut brushing her legs apart. She swallowed hard and raised her eyes to meet His as she felt the hot tip of His cock touch her moist lips.

Electricity seemed to rush up her body as He pushed in to her, stretching her cunt so deliciously full. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't seem to catch her breath now as He pushed in further and further, His Golden Cock filling her with ecstasy and joy that she had never felt before! She felt as if she had plunged into icy cold water, the way her lungs fluttered and her body shook, but instead of cold, she felt intense warmth fill her spasming frame.

She feel so full, so warm, so happy as The Budai began to slowly fuck His cock in and out of her juicy pussy. Her moans of joy added to the music in the air as He leaned over onto her, covering her body with His. His kisses on her nipples sent shivers through her, His lips incredibly pulling delightful jets of milk from her breasts, something she did not think would happen! As The Budai increased his thrusts, making her core ache with wonderful pleasure, her chest throbbed and tingled as He drank her very essence in, satisfying His thirst with her womanly milk.

She cried out as He removed His lips from her tender nubs and once again tasted honey, this time somehow sweeter as it was mixed with her own breast milk as He kissed her deeply again, His hips now pounding hard into her, driving her up a mountain that felt as if it was building to an orgasm like she had never had before.

But just before she came tumbling down that mountain of pleasure, He stopped! His face so close to her, her eyes plead as she cried a little bit, silently begging him to continue, but He smiled mysteriously as He rose up again, pulling His Cock from her gripping cunt. She gasped as she was quickly flipped over in the air, hanging suspended upright as The Budai stepped up behind her, taking her slender hips into His mighty grip. Her song was a wail of pleasure as He sank His Golden Cock once more into her messy, leaking pussy.

Then she bounced up and down on His tremendous, Godly Dick which stretched and heated her very soul, her hair flying about as her body is jarred by the impact of having this Heavenly Instrument hammered into her. She quickly climbed that mountain again, forced to scale the sexual heights that she had slowly walked moments before; now she was at the peak and her CUM!

Strangled cries of ecstasy gurgled from her mouth as He continued to fuck her like a ragdoll, burning her cunt with delightful friction as He forced His meat in and out of her without slowing down. Just as she finished one body-shaking seizure of orgasms, another salvo of fireworks erupted within her clenched belly, taking her to new heights again. Her legs quivered and her body was a mass of jelly and still The Budai laughed, pistoning His Holy Rod deep inside of her.

Enveloped in a fog of delirious joy, she was suddenly snapped awake by four words that formed in her mind; a deep, quiet voice filled with love and compassion.

"And now your gift."

The Budai began to ejaculate inside of her, His Golden Cock pulsing and flowing. She felt such a strange flowing inside her womb, as if her body itself was becoming liquid inside and rushing upwards from her belly into her mind. She felt a shower of golden sparks shooting through her, lightning pouring from every part of her, a roaring tidal wave of incredible sensation making her mind explode. She saw the stars and planets, she saw the birth of tiny seeds as they grew, she was one with them all as He filled her womb with His cum.

She slept in a velvety darkness, sighing happily as her head rested on her pillow at her room. He had returned her to her bed from where he had plucked her and her dream of exquisite pleasures. Her hand strayed down to her still-throbbing pussy and she unconsciously scooped two fingers of shimmering cum from it, bringing them to her lips.

As she slept with a smile, she smelled the fragrant odor of his semen and gently suck, like a baby would, on her fingers, tasting His incredible seed as she dream.

She looked at the smiling face of His figure on end table that's shone in the moonlight, smiled at that figure before back to sleep while the thick sticky Holy seed still leaked from her messy pussy.