The Delaney's Holiday - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne parted her pussy lips and was immediately admonished by Mike: "No hands mum. Just pee and push it out as hard as you can."

So, arm in arm, the four tried to synchronise. After a few splashed false starts, suddenly all four pushed and pissed hard into the water between them, streams crossing and meeting, until at one point the hissing and splashing really did echo down the valley, followed by their giggles and laughter.

Then they washed in the river and tenderly dressed each other, hands and fingers lingering and caressing as they went.

Lizzie spoke. "Dad can't ever know, right guys? He'd never understand..."

Sammie again: "Oh I dunno, maybe he would."

The others looked at her in amazement. Her mother voiced what they were thinking: "Sammie darling. What do you mean?"

"Well, we all know about the hole where you can look into the shower right?"

They looked at each other and agreed.

Sammie went on: "Jeez you guys are dumb. Why do you think dad never fixed it?"

The realisation hit them but Mike needed confirmation: "Sam, you mean dad knows it's there? Looks through it?"

Ever the joker, Sam let the bombshell drop: "Well he probably doesn't watch you, Mike. But I know he watched me. He told me, even apologised for it, said it was wrong. But I caught him looking through it two nights ago. Oh Lizzie, when you were in the shower."

Lizzie gulped, but she had to know: "What was he doing?"

"Like Mike does. He was wanking and I saw him cum against the wall."

The walk back to the cabin was strangely silent as they processed this new information.

12