The Delivery Man

Story Info
Jennifer gives her boyfriend a big surprise.
1k words
4.09
61.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arranged with Jennifer to go and stay with her for a few days so that I could do some clothes shopping and also to give her pussy a good fucking.

We decided that on my arrival she would be dressed in her schoolgirl outfit that consisted of a white blouse, red tartan skirt and white socks. I also told her that I wanted her to be blindfolded when she answered the door and that I would knock twice so she knew that it would be me.

The journey from my house to hers was uneventful although the traffic was slightly heavier than usual. This meant that I arrived at Jen’s about 10 minutes later than expected.

I was feeling devious and decided that instead of knocking on the door as planned, I would let myself into her flat and surprise her. As I was late, I knew she would be dressed as we had planned and hoped that I would catch her masturbating either on the bed or on the sofa.

I left my bags in the car and made my way to Jen’s front door. I was hoping that she had not put the security chain on the door, as that would have stopped me getting in. I put my ear close to the door but couldn’t hear any noise coming from inside. I inserted the key into the lock and quietly turned it until the door popped open. I leant forward slightly putting my head inside the doorway and noticed that the bedroom door was pulled to but not fully closed. I could hear a moaning noise but couldn’t work out whether it was coming from the living room or the bedroom. I quietly pushed the door open enough for me to squeeze into the hallway and then quietly closed it behind me. I stood perfectly still and realised the noise was coming from the bedroom. My heart started to race as the thought of catching her masturbating was making me very excited. I crept quietly over to the bedroom door and peered through the crack between the edge of the door and the frame. My heart was really racing as I was expecting to see Jen laid on her back in her schoolgirl outfit, her white panties pulled over to one side and masturbating her clitoris. What I saw was nothing like that.

Jen was kneeling on the bed, leaning forward so that her blindfolded face was resting on the bed and her hands were tied behind her back with a belt. Her blouse had been pulled down over her shoulders and her bra had been pulled up exposing her breasts. Her little red skirt had been lifted up over her ass and she was being well and truly fucked.

The man doing the fucking was in his late twenties, about 6 feet tall and very tanned and muscular. He was completely naked except for his trousers and pants that were around his ankles. I recognised the brown uniform on the floor and connected that with the UPS truck outside. He was a UPS courier.

He had his hands on Jen’s hips and was giving her pussy a really good shagging. He was forcing his huge cock in and out so hard that Jen was bouncing on the bed.

I watched them both for about five minutes, my cock fully erect and straining to get out of my trunks. I was feeling a strange kind of excitement although here was this unknown man giving my girlfriend a good shagging and going by the noises she was making, obviously enjoying it.

I was also trying to take in the situation and how this man came to be here. Perhaps the guy had knocked twice on the door as I said I would and at about the time that I was due to arrive. Jen was blindfolded as we had arranged so she didn’t realise it wasn’t me. The guy then noticing this woman dressed as a schoolgirl and blindfolded, took advantage of the situation.

The guy was now starting to make grunting noises and very soon reached his orgasm, shooting his semen into Jen’s pussy. He continued pumping her pussy for a while making sure she had taken all his semen and then pulled his cock out. I then noticed the guy was wearing a condom and it was hanging down full of semen. He pulled the condom off his cock dropping it to the floor and then bent down to pull up his trunks and trousers. At this point I went into the bathroom and pushed the door over in case he decided to make a quick exit. After about 15 seconds the guy emerged from the bedroom and opening the front door, left the flat closing the door behind him.

I immediately went into the bedroom and saw Jen lying on her side. Her hands were still tied behind her back and she was still blindfolded. I found a tissue and quickly picked up the used condom and returning to the bathroom, flushed it down the toilet. After washing my hands I returned to the bedroom and took the belt off Jen’s wrists. I sat her up taking off her blindfold and gave her a big cuddle. She looked at me with a big smile on her face and said that she had really enjoyed that. She was unaware that it had not been me giving her a good shagging, but a complete stranger. Jen than told me that she needed to come and asked me to masturbate her with her vibrator. She laid on her back, spread her legs and pulled her white panties to one side. I lay down beside her and taking the vibrator started rubbing it gently over her clitoris. In no time at all she had an enormous orgasm.

To this day I have not told her what actually happened but am thankful the guy had the decency to put on a condom before fucking her!