The Delivery Man

Story Info
A horny white woman experiences a BBC for the first time.
1.6k words
4.32
66.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late in the evening and Karen was starving. She had just gotten back from a seven week business trip to Kenya and she was craving some American food. She also was craving black cock.

While in Kenya, Karen accidently saw one of her clients undress. He was a gigantic Kenyan. Akeem, standing about 6'7"with at least 10 inches of massive, dark meat. Karen couldn't stop thinking about that glorious morning as she looked in awe watching his huge cock swing from side to side. It was as if, it was moving on its own and Akeem had no control over the big, black monster.

From that day forward, Karen craved black cock. Every black man she saw, she wondered what his cock looked like. She was a Midwest girl, who grew up in a Catholic home and church. There weren't many black men where she was from, so she never had a desire about black cock. Sure, she heard about the myths and even looked up some on the Internet, but Akeem's cock was all she could think about.

Karen ordered some food and was awaken from her day dream about Akeem by the ringing of her doorbell.

"It's about damn time," she said, as she whisked to the door to get her food.

She was exhausted from her trip and all she had on was a robe and nothing underneath. When she opened the door, she got the shock of her life. There stood the delivery man with her bag of food. But the food wasn't what caught her attention. The delivery man was a spitting image of Akeem. Well maybe not a spitting image. He was a few inches shorter, and definitely better looking. She quickly peeped down and saw the bulge in his pants.

"Oh My God! His cock looks huge," she said to herself as she quickly glanced back up into his eyes.

"Miss, here is your food. Better take it before it gets cold," said the delivery man as he tried to hand Karen the bag of hot food.

The delivery man had a nice smile. He was dark skin, about 6'3"with a smooth looking bald head. His eyes were dark brown and by looking at his arms and chest, Karen could tell that this guy spent a lot of time in the gym.

Karen wanted him so badly. Her longtime boyfriend of seven years broke up with her about six months ago and Karen was tired of using a vibrator to cum. She had to have the delivery man.

"Ok thanks. But could you come in for a second. I want to give you a tip but my purse is in the kitchen."

"Sure thing miss, but I have other deliveries."

"Oh, this won't take long. I promise," Karen said as she gave him a friendly smile.

The unsuspecting delivery man walked into Karen's home not knowing what was about to happen.

"Today is your lucky day," Karen said to the delivery man.

"Really? How so?"

"I am so fucking horny right now and I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

"You want me to what," he replied as his mouth hung open.

In a hurry, before he could change his mind, Karen took off her robe in front of him. Her body was amazing, thanks to yoga and her personal trainer Charles. She stood 5'10 and was a perfect size 8 with a flawless set of 34D breasts. Her nipples were large and pink and she had hips and thighs that would make black women envious.

Karen noticed the bulge in the delivery man's pants getting bigger. She wanted to suck his cock!

Karen walked over to the delivery man and dropped down to her knees. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He stood there giving in to her animalistic lust. Karen's eyes got big and her pussy began to get wet as she saw his large cock staring right back at her. It had to be at least 11 inches, bigger and thicker than Akeem's.

She hit the lottery of dicks.

Karen grabbed the black mamba and put it in her mouth. She had to open up her mouth a little wider as his cock was really thick. The delivery man let out a loud moan and gently grabbed the back of Karen's head as she began to go to town sucking his cock.

Being a risk taker that she was, Karen tried to get all 11 inches in her mouth. She got halfway when she began to gag on his cock. The delivery man smiled and tightly gripped the back of her head with his strong hands. Karen couldn't get the cock out of her mouth but she was getting turned on by the fact that he took control of her like that. Her pussy was getting wetter and she felt like she was going to cum.

He grabbed her head and forced all 11 inches down her throat. Karen gagged immensely and tried to pull back, but he had her head and wouldn't let go. Karen's eyes began to water and she had to breathe through her nose. She felt the sensations in her pussy as she began to cum. She tried to moan, but she couldn't.

"You like that you little white bitch? You like this black dick in your mouth," he asked as his innocent smile turned sinister.

Karen couldn't respond. She just looked up at him and gave him full control. Violently, the delivery man began to fuck her mouth. He would give slow strokes so that she could breathe, but every once in a while he would pump harder and harder. The head of his cock felt like it was in her stomach, but she didn't complain. She took it like the little white slut she just became.

Karen came two more times as the delivery man aggressively fucked her mouth. He finally pulled out of her mouth and Karen was relieved. Her jaws were killing her.

"Get up bitch and bend over," he commanded as he was stroking his black power tool.

Karen complied and walked over by the sofa and bent over. The delivery man came up behind her and knelt down. Karen felt a sensation that she never felt before. His tongue was slowly tracing her wet pussy and he was sucking on her clit. Karen's ex-boyfriend wasn't good at eating pussy. In fact, none of her former lovers were. But the delivery man was something different.

Karen let out a loud shriek. She couldn't believe how good his tongue felt on her dripping pussy. She gripped the sofa cushion tightly as her body began to convulse.

"Oh shit I'm cumming!"

Karen began to shake and her legs got extremely weak as the delivery man made love to her pussy with his mouth. His lips were soft. His tongue was sharp and gentle. She never knew getting her pussy ate would be so heavenly.

The delivery man then stuck a finger in her soaking wet pussy and in her ass at the same time. Karen let out another loud moan as she came again. She was cumming one after the other and she tried to keep count, but after the sixth orgasm, she lost track.

The delivery man worked her clit as he massaged Karen's G-Spot with his finger and twirled his other finger in her ass at the same time. Karen felt a build up inside her that she never knew could happen.

Was she about to squirt?

Karen began to buck her hips up and down as the delivery man fingering got more intense. He started to fuck her with his fingers long and hard and Karen couldn't hold back the urge. She felt like she had to pee and couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh fuck!"

Karen let loose every fluid in her body. It shot all over the delivery man's face and he loved it.

"Yeah baby! Give me that good juice."

The delivery man licked up all of her juices and then stood up. His cock was rock hard and Karen had no idea that he was about to slip it inside her pussy. The delivery man slowly teased her pussy with the head of his cock and then he gently pushed it inside of Karen. Karen let out another loud scream as she came again as he began to slowly fuck her from behind.

"Please don't stop fucking me! This is your white pussy."

The delivery man didn't realize how tight Karen was. It felt like a warm wet tight glove and he loved stroking her. He began to breathe heavy as he felt the tingling sensation build up in his cock. He didn't want to cum yet, but the pussy felt so good that he didn't want to stop. His pace picked up as he grabbed Karen's curvy hips and began to pound her.

Karen kept cumming and she almost fainted from the pleasure. The delivery man slapped her on the ass and that kept her conscious.

"I'm getting ready to cum baby. Damn, I love your pussy!"

The delivery man thrusts got faster and harder as he began to shake.

"Oh shit baby I'm cumming!"

He exploded inside of Karen's pussy and gave a few more thrusts to empty out his balls. Karen was exhausted and weak. The delivery man pulled out and gently grabbed Karen from the back. He kissed the back of her neck and caressed her breast.

"That was the best tip I have ever gotten in my life."

Karen and the delivery man both laughed and collapsed on the sofa.