The Delivery Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is anybody in there?" someone called out.

"Just a minute." Helen replied. Miranda rushed to the sink and turned the tap on. She tried to wash her face and breasts quickly before putting her clothes back on, but she was still soaking wet by the time Helen was fully dressed.

When Helen finally opened the door, Miranda had cleaned herself up and was soaking up the puddle of water on the floor with some paper towels when Julie, the receptionist at Helen's work walked in.

"We spilled some apple juice all over the floor and didn't want anyone to come in and slip over on it, so that's why the door was locked. Sorry."

"It smells funny in here." Julie commented, searching with her eyes around the room for the odour. Helen was shocked that she didn't even consider the smell that her juices would make when she squirted all over Miranda's face.

"I think someone was smoking in here before we got here." Miranda piped up from her kneeling position on the floor. Helen noticed that some of Miranda's hair was still wet from their little escapade beforehand.

"This is a non-smoking building." Julie screwed up her nose. "Why would someone come in here to do that?"

"Exactly. It's a non-smoking building. This is the perfect place to hide out and have a cigarette. Wouldn't you say so?" Miranda stood up and walked over to the basin to wash her hands. "Anyway, the juice is all cleaned up now, so we'll be off."

As Miranda and Helen walked out of the door towards the office, they heard a faint click behind them. Julie had locked the door to the toilets and retrieved a packet of cigarettes from out of her pocket. She pulled out a lighter and lit one, inhaling the smoke. She stopped to think about the conversation she just had with two women that had just walked out. Why would someone be drinking apple juice in the toilets? She wondered. The two women weren't carrying anything when they left, so she walked over to the bin and had a look inside. Nothing but paper towels. If they were drinking apple juice in here, and spilled it all over the floor, where had the bottle gone?

ยป

The next day Helen was sitting at her desk, typing away at her computer, thinking about what to write next when she saw Miranda walking towards her desk with a big bunch of flowers. A big grin came across her face when she stopped beside her and placed the flowers on the desk.

"Looks like you have an admirer." Miranda said looking around the office. There were quite a few people here today, so she didn't think she'd have a chance to talk to Helen alone. Helen fished the card out from between the flowers and opened the envelope. She read the handwritten note:

Meet me at my house tonight at 8.30pm.

52 High Street, Southport. Don't be late.

Helen looked up at Miranda and smiled.

"I'll be there with bells on."

"Don't you have something... a little sexier than that?" Miranda turned around and walked back to the elevator. Helen looked around to see if anyone had heard Miranda's comment and caught Julie starting at her. Helen blushed and turned back to her computer trying to concentrate on what she was writing, but couldn't manage to keep the smile off her face. Tonight, she felt sure she was going to get her first lesson on how to make a woman squirt... and she was looking forward to it.

ยป

Helen got out of her car and straightened her skirt. She felt a little nervous walking up to Miranda's front door knowing what was to come. She pressed the doorbell and waited. Miranda opened the door and stepped to the side to let Helen inside. She had her long blonde hair down and was wearing nothing but a black and while bra and g-string set. Helen breathed in deeply. She smelt fabulous.

"You're late." Accused Miranda. Helen looked down at her wrist and noticed that she had forgotten to put her watch on.

"Only by a couple of minutes at the most." Helen explained, stepping inside. "I had trouble finding the street."

"Strip!" commanded Miranda, slamming the door behind her and standing with her arms folded over her large tanned breasts.

"But I just got here. Aren't we going to go to the bedroom first?" questioned Helen, a little surprised.

"I said strip!" Came the command again. Helen stood frozen to the spot. What happened to the sweet Miranda who had brought flowers to her office? It was like she had suddenly changed overnight. She thought back to how Miranda made her come on the floor of the bathroom at her office and how she was looking forward to the tender touches of this woman's fingers again. She didn't want to make Miranda angry and loose her chance at having another orgasm from the touch of this woman's tongue, so she began taking her clothes off. She slipped her top over her head and unzipped her skirt and let them fall to the floor. She was standing there in nothing but her red g-string.

"Now walk over to the lounge and bend over it like you did for me before." Helen did as she was told and bent over the lounge chair in the living room. She noticed that the lounge was made from black leather and it matched all of the other furniture in the room beautifully. She stuck her arse out towards Miranda and rested her elbows on the seat in front of her. She put her face on the lounge and waited. She noticed that the lounge had a slight musky smell to it and Helen wondered how many other women had bent over it with their face against the cold seat like she was doing now.

Miranda knelt down between Helen's legs and slowly pulled her g-string to the side. She spread her arse cheeks wide open.

"I see you've shaved for me. How thoughtful of you." She smiled to herself and thought that if Helen was trying to impress her, dominating her might be a little easier than she had first thought. But since she was looking forward to the challenge, she bent over and jammed her tongue straight into Helen's arse.

"Argh!" Helen screamed and turned around to face Miranda. "What are you doing?"

"Turn around and bend back over Helen." Miranda said with a stern face.

"Not if you're going to do that again. What happened to you? I thought you were going to teach me how to make you squirt? Not jam your tongue in my arse." She questioned.

"Oh I will. But first, I'm going to have my wicked way with you. Now turn back around and bend over."

"Only if you promise not to do that again." Helen stared at Miranda waiting for her reply. Miranda decided that now might not be the time to get rough with Helen if she wanted to make sure she stuck around for the long run. She would have to ease her into it a little more if she wanted her to succumb to her wishes later on. So she turned on the charm again and smiled.

"Fine. I won't do it again. Now please turn around." Helen looked at Miranda and saw that the kind woman that she had first met had returned and was satisfied that she had stood her ground with the rougher side to her. She turned around and bent over again, a little more apprehensive this time.

Miranda hooked her fingers around Helen's g-string and slid them over her arse and down towards her knees.

"Lift up." She said and slipped the knickers under her knees and over her feet so she was kneeling naked in front of her. She flung the g-string across the floor and parted Helen's legs wide. Helen was already moist when Miranda started licking her pussy lips which made Miranda wonder if she secretly liked having her tongue up her arse despite the outburst. Helen gave out a little moan when Miranda started flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue. She pushed her hips out a little more so she could get more contact on her clit, but Miranda grabbed hold of her thighs and pushed her back towards the lounge. Helen couldn't take much more of the flicking and wanted more pressure put on her clit and pushed back harder. Miranda slapped her arse cheek hard in response.

"Ouch." Helen cried out shocked once again.

"Stop talking." Miranda commanded. Helen started to get worried about being in a house with a woman that she hardly knew who kept bossing her around so much. She wasn't here to be treated like a piece of meat. She came here because Miranda told her that she'd learn how to make her squirt which she was secretly looking forward to. Now here she was, bent over a cold leather lounge getting slapped by a woman she hardly knew. She was almost going to get up and leave when Miranda took her clit into her mouth and started sucking gently on it. A wave of pleasure came over Helen and something in her mind convinced her to stay. She relaxed a little and started enjoying having Miranda's mouth on her pussy again.

Miranda noticed Helen's shoulders droop as posture relaxed a little. She continued lightly sucking on her clit and was pleased with herself about how she could read other women so cleverly. If she continued to give Helen what she wanted, then maybe, in turn Miranda would get what she wanted - a new life partner who she could dominate.

Helen let out a little moan of delight when Miranda stuck two of her fingers inside her pussy. She felt them being quickly pushed in and then slowly withdrawn, then quickly pushed in again and slowly withdrawn again. Miranda was still sucking on her clit while she was rhythmically putting pressure on her g-spot. Helen could feel her orgasm building.

"Don't be scared. I'm just going to get out my vibrator so I can use it on your clit." Warned Miranda. She pulled out a small silver vibrator from behind a cushion that was sitting on the lounge next to the couple and turned it on. She placed the tip of it on Helen's clit and continued pushing her fingers into her pussy and slowly withdrawing them again. When she felt Helen's pussy muscles tightening around her fingers she increased her pace. She pressed the vibrator against Helen's clit with more pressure now and started pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She wanted to see her come again. She loved the way the opening of her arse twitched when she came.

Helen felt just about ready to explode with another orgasm when she felt an enormous pressure on her g-spot. She let out a loud moan as she felt her pussy muscles twitch with her next orgasm. She bucked backwards towards Miranda in an effort to push her fingers deeper inside her. The vibrator was buzzing against her clit hard now and she let all of her muscles relax as she thrust backwards and let out a gush of liquid from her pussy. Miranda had made her squirt once again and now that she knew what was happening she grinned with happiness. She loved coming like this and she was desperate to try it out on Miranda so she could see her come with the same amount of force.

"Oh my God!" Helen cried out. "That was amazing! You have to show me how you do that."

A smile appeared on Miranda's face as she realized that she could make Helen so intoxicated with her new found pleasure. She reached over and grabbed a towel from underneath the lounge, and started wiping herself dry.

"Not right now. All in good time." Miranda abated.

"No, you have to show me now." Helen stared her down until she relented. Miranda was surprised with Helen's attitude. Maybe she liked to dominate her relationships too? She was pleased that she had stood up to her and didn't give in when she had said no. It proved to her that she knew was submissiveness was. Miranda decided to indulge her request and deal with the domination issue at a later stage. It would be fun teaching Helen to switch roles with her so she knew how to please her later on. If Miranda showed Helen how to be submissive now, then she would know what was expected of her in the future.

Miranda got up off the floor and unhooked her bra. She threw it on the floor beside Helen's g-string and stepped out of her knickers as well. Helen stood up and took one of Miranda's nipples in her mouth. She cupped her large breasts with her hands and sucked hard. Suddenly she clamped her teeth together and bit Miranda's nipple.

"Ouch!" Miranda screamed and looked at Helen. Helen had a cheeky smile on her face and said,

"Two can play at this game."

Miranda sat down on the edge of the cold leather lounge, pulled her feet up onto the seat cushions on either side of her and opened her legs wide.

"Sit" she dictated pointing to the floor in front of her. Helen sat on the floor, between Miranda's legs and waited to be told what to do. "You have to put pressure on the wall of the front of my pussy while you stimulate my clit. Here." Miranda pointed to a spot on her stomach just above her public hair. "Put your finger inside me and see if you can feel the small rough patch where my g-spot is."

Helen felt like she was back in science class at school again, learning to do a simple procedure, only they didn't teach you this in school. She was sure of that. She inserted her finger into Miranda's wet pussy and wiggled her finger around until she found the spot she was looking for.

"Yes I can feel it." Helen waited expectantly to hear what was next.

"Now that you know where it is, I want you to use the vibrator to stimulate it while you lick my clit." Helen picked up the vibrator and inserted it inside Miranda.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Uh-huh. That's it. Now pull it out and push it back in quickly so it hits the spot with a bit of force." Helen pulled the vibrator out slowly and when the tip of it almost came out she thrust it back inside.

"Mmmm... Yes, just like that. Keep going." Whimpered Miranda. Helen was enjoying this. She had come to the conclusion that of course women knew how to please a woman better than a man did. They had all the same body parts and if you knew what you liked, then why wouldn't another woman like it too? She continued to move the vibrator in and out of Miranda just as she had requested and she bent down to lick her clit. She could feel the little bud on the end of her tongue enlarge as she licked it up and down. She began to wonder if she was doing it right, as she had no idea how to perform fellatio on a woman, when she heard Miranda sigh. She took it as a good sign and continued to lick. She took the little bud into her mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Oh yeah. That's good." Miranda saw Helen take her clit into her mouth and was pleased that she was a quick learner. For someone who had never been with a woman before, she definitely knew how to use her mouth for pleasure. She watched as Helen pushed the vibrator into her pussy and felt it hit her g-spot. "Mmmm.. don't stop. Suck harder. I'm almost there." She felt the pressure on her clit increase as Helen took more of it into her mouth and sucked harder on it. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" She screamed. "Get ready to pull the vibrator out.... Now!" She felt her pussy muscles spasm as Helen removed the vibrator and she watched as a gush of liquid shoot out of her pussy and squirt all over Helen's face. She dropped the vibrator in fright and accidentally opened her mouth in shock and, as a consequence, some of it squirted inside.

"Oh my God! I did it!" she cried. She licked her lips. "And it tastes pretty good too." She leant over and lapped at Miranda's pussy with her tongue. "Mmmm, yum!" A bit dripped down her chin and she caught it with her finger and popped it back into her mouth.

Miranda was elated to see Helen sample her pussy juices. Her ex Samantha hated the taste of the clear liquid that came out of her pussy and would turn away each time she came. It was such a turn on to see someone actually enjoying the taste of her.

"Want to do it again?" Miranda asked hopefully.

"Of course I do!" Helen was so happy to be sitting between Miranda's legs at this point in time. She decided this was her favourite place in the world. She wanted to be here every night from now onwards. She picked up the vibrator and gave it a quick wipe on the towel. She inserted it back inside Miranda's pussy and began pushing it in and pulling it back out while she licked and sucked on her clit again. Helen decided there and then that she would never go back to sex with a man again.

12