The Demands Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter One - Dick-n-Me.
1.9k words
4.5
27.7k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
133 Followers

I think my life as a tween and teen was so sheltered; here I was, eighteen years old and my girlfriends had already been going to make-out parties and such for two years and getting all giggly with sex. I stayed out of that because personally, my parents had taught me to not make such a big fuss of it. Yes, it just took me a bit longer to get interested. My name is Renna (my friends call me Renny or Renn,) and my whole world finally changed when I became a senior in high school. Richard Fallon "accidentally" sat down next to me in our first homeroom class and immediately took a liking to me. I thought he was very good-looking, dark brown hair and eyes, tall and pretty fit; I enjoyed his attention even more when my friends started ogling him enviously! He liked football, and he liked his studies, and he liked ME...I was thrilled!

And Oh, my goodness, he asked me out for my first date ever, WOW! Like I told you earlier, I was so sheltered and shy back then. He really must have liked me because when I told him he had to ask my dad for permission to date me; he did! We went to the movies and from that moment on, we were inseparable. I never dated anyone else and when I turned fifty-two years old, we'd been married thirty-four years.

I'm giggling as I say Dick (I only called him Dick when we were affectionately alone) taught me everything about sex, although it's pretty certain we learned together; he definitely took the lead. The kissing began almost immediately, and we reached second base not too long after that. But the foundation of how we both felt about sex came about six months into our relationship. My girlfriends had started talking for two years about the acceleration of the make-out parties! Things had progressed from simple "Spin-the-Bottle" games to full out nudity and oral sex! Judy Spann and Gina Wilson were on the pill for varied reasons; they were way into fucking at this point, but the rest of my friends were much more cautious. Still, they raved about sucking hard, teenaged dicks and they enthused even more about the wonderful boys who crawled between their legs and sucked their pussies in return! Oh my God, I couldn't even have imagined that!

It was right in the middle of the Christmas break when we finally attended one of those sexy parties. It was at this very first one that I saw and then played with Richard's hard-on, and right then and there I fell in love with dicks (especially his!) I really didn't think about how much trouble that "love" would lead to; but God, I thought that cock of his was just so big and beautiful! It was hard and sleek and it pulsed so erotically when I touched it! Later I found out it WAS big, Mmmm; seven and a half inches and pretty thick. It happened at Gina's house when we found a corner in their rec/laundryroom where we could see most of the other three couples there, but they couldn't see us very well.

After fifteen minutes of kissing, he had my blouse open and his hands were slipped into the loosened cups of my bra so he could feel my breasts. This is the part of the story where people always want to know what my body looks like; I blush a lot when they ask, but I guess it's important to describe myself. I'm a green-eyed but not blazing redhead with a smattering of freckles on my face, arms, and upper torso. At that time I was 5-7 and 145 pounds. My DD-cup boobs were quite magnetic but I didn't know that because of my naivete. Once Richard explained it to me, then I started noticing the attention. Anyway, in that basement, what with the heat of our kissing and Dick touching them, I was completely and totally aroused. God, I was so fucking turned-on every time he touched me now; I would have done anything!

He was pinching my large, pink nipples softly through my blouse and bra but kissing me fiercely just the way I like it! I knew his dick was hard because it was wedged between my leg and his hip as I was half laying on him. He paused mid-kiss for an instant and whispered in my ear an entirely new something, "Do you want to touch me, Renny?"

I froze with desire when he opened his pants and pulled that incredible cock out; my heart started pounding so loudly, I thought someone across the room would hear! He took my hand and drew it around his shaft and after gliding my fingertips up and down on it for a while, I suddenly realized he was groaning with delight! Oh, my God, it was so hard; and yet when I touched it, so wonderfully soft at the same time.

I was going to say something about it to him, but his eyes were looking across the room at Megan Burkett and Tim Macdonald. Tim was sprawled on the sofa with his pants down around one ankle. Megan was naked to the waist and was semi-squatting/kneeling between his legs and sucking his dick like mad! He was pumping his shaft into her mouth and she was taking him all the way to his balls.

"Oucchh! Heyyy!" Richard yelped, and it was then that I realized I was squeezing his cock too hard; we were watching the other couple much too intently for his dick's own good!

"Ooopps! I'm sorry, Dickie!" I giggled. What made that funny is that Richard wasn't sure at the moment whether I was talking to him or his erection! (I was talking to his dick!) At any rate, while he was grinning, I said, "Here, let me kiss it all better!" And with that. to his shock and amazement, I started making out with his boner, kissing and tonguing it as if it were his mouth and lips!

It had to have been at least thirty seconds, and then I heard him, "OHHH, MY GODD, RENNY...Ohhh Myyy Godddd....OHHHH FUCCKKKKKK...Rennn... RENNNN!!"

Honestly? I wasn't even sure what the male orgasm was all about at that point. Shit, I had only just begun having orgasms myself not too long before that; which is a whole other story in itself. But that last time he yelled my name, Richard's ass jerked, and as far as I could tell, all his muscles seized up! He gurgled, "Rennny..." one more time and his dick exploded three or four globs of sticky white stuff all across my face, nose, and mouth!

I was quite surprised, but totally enthralled! Dick was groaning hugely, "Uhh...UHhh... UHHHhhh!" with each pulsing shot, and I just held the throbbing cock and balls in both hands until everything finally subsided! It was a while before he could open his eyes; but when he did, he looked at me with an indescribable expression of love and affection!

Finding a towel next to us, I wiped my face and then we kissed some more; my body was trembling with emotion and eagerness! God, I wanted more of this, a LOT more! Richard's kisses were soft and slow; he had unloaded his balls and now he was purring. I pulled his face closer and started sucking at his lips and tongue and in no time I got him going again. We broke that embrace to catch a breath, but while we gasped for air, I pulled off my shirt and bra and let him look at me totally naked from the waist up for the first time. My nipples are pretty large and the teats are like big gumdrops.

Grabbing the sides of my tits, I held them out to him, "Now it's my turn, Dickie! Suck these for me; Oh Goddd...please suck them!" WOW! I can't even describe the feeling when Richard wrapped his lips around my nipples and began sucking them gently. But an "Ohhh Fucckkk!" slipped out, loud enough to be heard across the room! Richard looked at me and laughed, and then sucked on the other tit! Electricity was racing from my nipples to my pussy and back again! I was holding him by the ears and urging him to suck harder. He had slipped off the loveseat we were sitting on, kneeling between my legs. At this angle, his hip was pushing into my crotch and I soon found myself frantically humping my pussy into it right through my shorts! "Oh, Dickieee..." I was moaning and half-crying; it felt so fucking good!

Across the room Judy Spann was groaning loudly, "Oh, my Godd...OH My GODDD!" Just as I glanced over at her, Her ass lifted off the chair (with Tommy Kimball's face in her pussy) and she gasped, "Ohh SHITTT!" and came, the spasms wracking her violently. For just a moment I forgot where I was, but Richard hadn't! He was still sucking my tits, but his fingers had found my zipper and he was slowly drawing my shorts down with both hands.

I looked to see what Megan was doing, and OH GOD! Tim was lying on top of her and I could just see his dick tit-fucking her. Her boobs weren't as big as mine, but she was holding them around his cock as best she could and urging him to cum.

It was at that moment I realized I was naked. Richard's mouth was sucking down past my navel and had reached the top of my girl-slit. My clit was throbbing out of control and it was clear he was going to lick it. I grabbed my breasts for something to hold on to; and when his tongue slid between my pussy lips and found my clit, I just about shrieked! Remember, I had only just begun masturbating a few months previously, and this was entirely new territory. It only took five or six licks and I exploded in a blinding oragsm unlike anything I had ever felt! I found out later that the rest of the room had stopped and tried to watch; I didn't even know it. All I knew was that I could barely breathe for a full minute!

When I finally opened my eyes, there was Richard, stroking my thighs gently and smiling at me. "Did you like that?" His eyes were shining at me, and I nodded weakly. My body was tingling and in several areas I could feel the blood pulsing through me, particularly in those amazingly sensitive nipples.

I remembered thinking, "What now?" and Dick sealed the deal! His mouth found my wet cunt again and his tongue pushed into it deeply! I jumped and yelled, "Ohh Yesss!!" and his tongue flicked at my button some more. I grabbed his head and pulled his face hard into my pussy, and in just thirty more seconds, I came all over his face again...even harder than the first time!

In my mind, the next twenty minutes were a blur from watching the whole room turn into an orgied tangle of dicks and tits and asses and clits. People were orgasming every thirty seconds; Richard got me off four more times and I got him to shoot his next load down my throat! Oh God, it tasted so good to me! This party defined us: Me and Him, and later, Man and Wife. A lot of the uninhibited "us" was because we were unabashedly into our sexuality; what a love life we would soon have! This was the springboard into what happened next!

derek33
derek33
133 Followers