The Demands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

I was going to say something, but Tim scooped me off the floor and plopped my ass on the bar, "Your turn, Renna," he said. He politely glanced at Richard, but my Dickie was already pushing me down on my back.

Dick held my right tit with both hands and sucked the hard teat feverishly. "Ohh, Fuckkk, Dick!" I grabbed him by the ears and pulled him tight against my boobs. Looking at Tim I said, "If it's my turn, what are you waiting for, Tim?"

Megan giggled and then gasped as she saw her husband push his face between another woman's legs for the first time ever! He opened up my pussy lips and went to work with the tip of his tongue. Megan groaned and urged him, "Oh yesss, Baby...do her like you did me, make that naughty pussy cum; don't wait too long...she's such a slut!"

She was right! I felt like a slut as the men worked on my sensitive areas. "Oh, my Goddd! OH MY GODDD!" I cried out as Tim flicked and licked my clit so good! Electric arcs were shooting from my nipples to my pussy as Richard sucked and bit them. No, it didn't take long; it felt like I'd been waiting to cum for the longest time! The orgasm started in my toes and rushed up my legs, exploding deep in my cunt and making me scream, "OHH, FUCKKK! GODDD!!"

Megan was laughing and I heard her say, "Oh Baby, look at her shaking from that! Do her again, Timmy!"

She said it, but Tim had never stopped eating my sweet, little clit. He sucked the hard nub in again. Richard was twisting my nipples with his fingers and watching Tim's tongue splitting my labial lips open! He leaned over and whispered, "Ohh fuckkk, honey! He does that so good!" Just having Dick saying that in my ear made me cum again...and then again! My body was almost like twisting on the bar from the violent orgasms wracking my center...Mmmm!!

This evening was going so well; it was almost like fate that it had to be spoiled. I told you earlier that this incident solidified our decision not to have children? It happened right here. Megan and I had had several orgasms each; those guys were the best! But no one was finished yet, not even close...we needed to be fucked! Both dicks were still so incredibly hard and their balls were loaded with cum!

I had this insane desire to let Tim fuck me, so I said to Richard, "Honey, I want Tim to do me first; is that okay with you?"

"Oh, my God," I heard Tim say, and he and I both glanced over at Megan, she was smiling but shaking her head.

"Renn, Oh Godd...I'm dying to let Rich's big dick in my pussy...Mmm...WoW...I really want it so bad! But I just can't...SHIT...I just can't get pregnant again. And what makes this bad is I know I'm ovulating right now."

I just stared at Richard and sighed. That statement kind of took the wind out of our erotic sails, so to speak. Tim spoke up, "Yeah, I'm sorry kids...Two weeks after our Nicole was born, I got snipped!" I tried to smile good-naturedly, but this was a disappointment.

"No matter," Richard returned, "I need some pussy and my wife's is awesome!" He slid me around on the bar and shoved his cock deep inside me in one swift motion! My ass bumped hard against his thighs and I groaned.

I'm not sure why I felt sorry then; certainly when Richard fucked me it was great! I also really enjoyed watching Tim bang his ultra-sexy wife. But somehow, not getting another man's cock after that incredible warm-up was a let-down. Later, Richard and I talked about it; he was disappointed too, "But Renn, I just don't want to spoil what we have."

"That could never happen, Honey! We're too good together!"

Richard and I were so in sync at the time; I think he understood what my body wanted. After that night we really kept to ourselves; our sex was always wild and raw, but it wasn't until much later that we tried the group thing again.

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12