The Demise of Snow White Ch. 1

Story Info
Nearly virginal princess meets her master.
1.5k words
4.09
37.5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knows the fairytale story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. But this is not a story about Snow White the cartoon character, but rather, her real life equivalent. A dark haired beauty that was virginal, pure, kind and good that had yet to meet her prince. In fact, she was married to a toad for a very long time. In her search for that Prince, she literally dated the seven dwarfs. They were men of small physical stature, small mental abilities, and even smaller sexual prowess. But worst of all, they had no imagination, and did not recognize that our heroine was waiting to become like Samantha from Sex in the City – all she needed was to be taken by the hand, or the back of the head, and taught what to do.

To make matters worse, Snow White had only been fucked by one man her entire life – the toad. She had only sucked the cocks of but a handful of men, and never to completion. To say that she was inexperienced was an understatement. But she recognized that she was turned on by erotica and movies, and knew she needed to find a man to teach her about sex. Best of all, she was honest enough to admit that she was intrigued by the idea of being submissive to someone she could trust – and that her pussy became dripping wet very easily.

One day on the Internet, Snow White met her prince-in-waiting, and yes, he came to her first as a frog. They emailed and talked repeatedly during that first week, and the conversations went on for hours, often until 3AM. It quickly became apparent to both the frog and Snow White that there was something hotter lying underneath the surface.

On their first date, she dressed conservatively, yet sexy. She strode across the room, recognized her frog right away, and said to herself “I am toast” – the moment I let him kiss me, I will fall under his spell. She knew that she had found the man that could take her places she only dreamed about. In turn, he looked across the room, saw her walk slowly and demurely, saw her smile at him, and then immediately cast her eyes downward. He knew that he had discovered the Holy Grail, that ever-evasive “Lady in the living room, slut in the bedroom.”

Dinner progressed, and people thought they had been dating for a very long time. After dinner, they walked towards his car; he leaned her up against a building, and mashed his mouth to hers, while grinding his cock into her pelvis. An inferno radiated outward, and when she whimpered and gasped; he knew that she was soon to be his - completely. He knew that she was waiting for a man to take her, to use her, to show her how deep her sexuality went, and how nasty she really could be. He knew she was waiting for her master to turn her into the submissive sex toy she desired so badly.

There was no long, drawn out seduction. There was no gradual removal of the clothes. Within an hour of returning to her home, and doing nothing more than kissing and talking, she was asking him to take her upstairs – to fuck her. He was quickly in her bedroom, watching her strip naked in front of only the second man in her life. It had been 6 months since a man had been inside her. Her pussy was literally drenched, soaking through her panties and running down her thigh. He immediately began to eat her out, and she began to babble incoherently. When he bit her clit, or slapped her pussy – she would yelp, and raise her hips off the bed. He would suck her clit and pussy lips into his mouth, and she would cry out…and when he asked her if he should stop, she would say no – but sensing the gift in front of him, he made her beg him not to stop. And like a slut, she quickly began to beg for what she wanted. Soon, she was pulling his head into her pussy as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. But little did she know, that would pale in comparison to what would follow. Over the next 4 hours, she sucked his cock longer than she had sucked all the cocks combined in her entire life. She got fucked in positions she never knew existed. She was bent over her dresser, with her face mashed against the mirror. All the while, getting fucked so hard, it would move furniture. She was pushed to her knees, and told to lick her pussy juices off of his cock. But most importantly, she was made to beg to get fucked hard and fast – because otherwise, he would stop. Each orgasm was stronger than the previous - until she could take no more. She never experienced such intense pleasure before. And before going to sleep, she told him that she wanted to be his sex toy, his personal cum-slut, doing whatever he asked her to do.

The next day, the demise of Snow White continued. She got fucked in the morning before they went out shopping. She was fondled and groped in public, in a manner that she never would previously allow. They returned to his apartment, and he told her that he wanted to shave her pussy. He didn’t ask – he told her. And he did - all the while, teasing her and tormenting her. He then took her hard, and she blasted off like a rocket. He continued fucking her. Not gently, not slowly – but savagely. He fucked her with hard, slow animalistic thrusts. He pounded her as hard as he could. And with each thrust, she came. Literally, over and over again. But that wasn’t enough for either of them. She was insatiable. She screamed out his name, asking to get fucked harder and faster. Begging him to allow her to cum. While she was cumming, he would slap her clit or twist her nipples, causing the intensity to increase. But she wanted to experience more.

So he blindfolded her and made her pretend that her hands were tied over her head. He went to get fruit and chocolate and had his way with her. He put ice-cold strawberries in her pussy, and coated them with her juices, and then made her eat them. He took chocolate sauce, and dripped it all over her face, letting it drip down her chin. He took ice into his mouth, and then sucked on her clit until she screamed for mercy. After all this, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. But he wouldn’t. Instead, he fingered her pussy, and showed her what a g-spot orgasm was all about. She experienced her first female ejaculation, and literally drenched the bed – all the while, begging for more. But he told her she needed to promise that she would take all of his cum and swallow it; not only today, but also forever more – whenever he came, it would end up flowing past her lips and into her belly. She had never done that before, but after just a few minutes of teasing, she was quickly screaming for him to give her all his cum. So he fucked her hard, fast and furious. And then he came inside his condom. She thought she was off the hook – that she did not need to swallow his cum. But then he removed the condom, and while lying on top of her, holding her hands over her head, he brought the condom to her mouth. She had a look of fear in her eyes, and he told her to open her mouth wide – and he emptied the condom into her mouth, and made her savor the flavor before swallowing. And then she swallowed – and she loved it.

The next day at work, everyone knew something was different about Snow White. She told her closest friends that she had more orgasms in less than 24 hours than she had in 15 years of sex. That she had been shaved, swallowed cum, been blindfolded, been fucked like an animal, and forced to beg for her own orgasms – all for the first time in her life. She had tasted her own pussy juice; finger fucked herself in front of someone else, and went out for lunch without any panties on. Again, all of this happened for the first time in her life. But most surprising, all this happened at the hands of a man she literally knew for only a week.

And before the 24 hours was up, she returned home to be a doting mother of 2, but not before she admitted that she was his sex toy, and that she would do whatever he wanted, as long as she could have his cock in her pussy. She returned to her normal every day life of daycare and buses, business meetings and boring conference calls – but she could not get over how much of a slut she had become. But she knew that the world of wanton sexual abandon had only been opened a crack, and her pussy stayed wet throughout that first day at work, imagining the next time she would get to be his sex slave and cum-loving slut. And she couldn’t wait.

(to be continued)